It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How dare Putin threaten the world.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Yes, I agree.

I watched the speech where he allegedly said he'd use a preemptive nuke, but maybe there were translation problems. I did not hear those exact words used.

I think Putin went way off the map in respect to this invasion, but there's no way NATO should be getting involved in Ukraine. Should've never been contemplated. NATO persisted in antagonizing Putin on the Ukraine matter, which doesn't absolve Putin from making a horrible decision here. But would we be at this point had there been no designs on Ukraine entering NATO?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Because they are right? Sending a message to the rest of the world we aren't going to sit back and simply let or watch this happen is the only move that could be made and might i add in correlation with my foretold input, yes it is happening and there have been no nuclear war threats made.
To speak of or even mention of nuclear war has been taken as threatening since stemming and has been slow to change but should be understood more clearly as if written in bold as it's purpose moreso than a direct threat. They will be used, there is no doubt about that, if even once. That is why they exist.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I also think that his "removal" needs to be handled by the Russians themselves. Their business as to how they do it.

Cheers

Unfortunately with him threatening nuclear war(or at least implying he would use this level of force), it is not just a Russian problem anymore, it is a threat to the world.

I think Putin might be suffering from dementia and truly thinks this is beneficial for Russia and his legacy. He has essentially acted as Czar the latter part of his reign.

If there is a coalition that is ready to strike Russia and take out Putin, it would be a surprise attack and those planning it would keep the plans above top secret.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There isn't a whole pile of secrecy going on, the flood gates are pretty much opened.
a reply to: BigfootNZ

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ONIONBAGMENACE
There isn't a whole pile of secrecy going on, the flood gates are pretty much opened.

I was simply responding to the other posters ideas and thoughts, in that to me this entire problem is just simple ego and stupidity, rather than some conspiracy of a secret organization pulling the strings. Not entirely sure i understand what your reply to me is meaning to be honest.

The guy i qouted was more or less saying it was easier and more comfort for him to think about it from the conspiracy stand point than to attribute this whole situation to the simple human ego and stupidity of one man, I was the reverse of that... but i do get where he was coming from.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I also think that his "removal" needs to be handled by the Russians themselves. Their business as to how they do it.

Cheers

Unfortunately with him threatening nuclear war(or at least implying he would use this level of force), it is not just a Russian problem anymore, it is a threat to the world.

I think Putin might be suffering from dementia and truly thinks this is beneficial for Russia and his legacy. He has essentially acted as Czar the latter part of his reign.

If there is a coalition that is ready to strike Russia and take out Putin, it would be a surprise attack and those planning it would keep the plans above top secret.

Got any evidence that Putin might be suffering from dementia? Like some video clips of trailing off remarks, losing train of thought, babbling speech, total lack of awareness for what's going on around him. You know, like that guy, The Big Guy.

The speech I saw of Putin, he seemed lucid and cogent, full understanding of his surroundings,

Maybe he is deteriorating, and someone has proof of it, but I didn't see it in that speech.

There is enough morale turpitude and bellicose behavior to indict Putin on. I think he has all of his faculties but he is just a war hawk with 0 empathy.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No, she didn't say anything, but if she did she would have said nothing

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is Ukraine should have never been openly willing to join NATO. They should have been trying to go neutral and negotiating with Russia to avert this kind of war. Russia has a legit beef about NATO, though Putin’s war was not justified.

The US tried to regime change Cuba for the same reason Putin is doing his damage and Russia put nukes in Cuba. This is different. Putin is in the wrong but he may have done this just to convince NATO of his beef.

But so, with Putin’s logic, America could have overtly attacked Cuba. In that case, Russia caved in and took out the nukes but America took out the nukes in Turkey, but these nukes are back there now.

(post by Dalamax removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nope, still just Ukraine and Russia lovers tiff.

I’d imagine there would be more countries willing to coalition against America and kill robinette then Vlad, considering who has been flailing around the world kicking sand in other kids faces since their towers got demolished.

a reply to: jrod

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Putin can talk all the crap he wants but if he does go crazy he will destroy Russia too. Our side has as big and as many bombs as him, though it will be mutual destruction, don't forget that.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

We also have a much better missile defense than Russia. We shoot many of their ICBMs out if the sky.

Our biggest threat from Russian nukes would be from their subs that they can quietly get very close to the CONUS.

I can promise you, the US Navy is actively looking for Russian subs....the P-8 Poseidon squadrons are likely working overtime

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ONIONBAGMENACE

Childish..

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: ONIONBAGMENACE

Childish.. "It was not me .. etc "
edit on 27-2-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
When they call themselves cats and twiddle each others winks. Like the head of a right hook and a jab in reverse if you thought you were a root the whole world would be a volcano and you would still believe it

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Scaredy cats? That's a bit subtle but cute, oh so cute, screaming now in front of a camera... can you even imagine the insanity of it all? You would be very surprised. Alot of my work has revealed these very disturbing facts and far beyond the norm it actually is to the point of you wrapping a pretty pink ribbon around a nuclear war head and writing something sweet on it like YOU LOOK NICE MIND YOUR HEAD
a reply to: dollukka

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ONIONBAGMENACE
When they call themselves cats and twiddle each others winks. Like the head of a right hook and a jab in reverse if you thought you were a root the whole world would be a volcano and you would still believe it

Errr... what on earth did you just vomit up as a paragraph? I think you need to go take a nap, you're posts seem to be getting progressively more garbled every hour.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod
I can see that yeah and Internet too.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: starshift

You trust Putin?

You trust him to do exactly what?

I Trust Putin way more than I trust the Biden admin..

Creepy uncle Joe is a week, incometent old fool and is especially so when he hasn't had a small child draind of adrenochrome for a few days..

Camiltoe Harris is just a dumb freaking wh%@e...

There issn't a single member of the current Dems lineup that I would trust in the slightest.

They are all bats&#t crazy and evil as Phuk...!!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Russia also deserves respect even though we have different kinds of governments and societies, same with China.

Exactly this 👏
NATO should realise they are NOT global police, and they don't own the world either. Ukraine isn't part of NATO nor part of the EU. We have no business meddling in this conflict.

Russia has as much right to put boots on the ground in Ukraine as the USA had in Iraq.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join