It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How dare Putin threaten the world.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am starting to feel that more and more as well, going down that road leads to an obvious conclusion to me Putin for all his abilities was manipulated into an ill advised attack, and more ill advised threats.

ETA: which is even more terrifying to me that a career spook gets got like that.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The Russians Putin are worried about not the Ukraine, they like fighting.
a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

take em OUT!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

He's tired of NATOs sh#t. If you knew half the games they've played at Russia's expense, you would be too.

This is probably true. But...doesn't make it ok for him to
threaten to nuke the world.

If he cant run with the big dogs, he should get off the porch.
And seriously, he was KGB, so his mental fortitude should
withstand that without his resorting to threats to be like Hitler.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Hysterical garbage .

He is threatening the money laundering capital country of the world that has killed ca.15000 mainly Russians in the new republics--- and he is not threatening the world
. So be less over dramatic and stick to facts.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ONIONBAGMENACE

I am curious of these Putin lovers russians. This kind of mentality as you stated " like fighting" does not bring any real discussion only sole call. Pathetic.
edit on 27-2-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wonder where he has these Poseidon nukes located?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Juicer66

He literally did threaten the World. Do try to keep up.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The middle class to poor generations grown to have riches if even enough money in their pockets can be and is an extravagant recipe for disaster and this is known as what you then have basically is a bunch of fruitcakes whom think and behave as if they live in Time Square, New York City that is New York and it's a far far cry as there is only one America. Even Putin knows that. Take em out is the only logical answer thus far and yes that means kill them.
edit on 27-2-2022 by ONIONBAGMENACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Not to defend or justify anything Putin has said or done -- Putin will answer for his choices -- neither am I going to pretend like Putin is the only guilty party here. Starting with Joe Biden and his family. We really have no idea just what all the criminally corrupt critters on "our" side have been up to in Ukraine. But we know enough to know it's dirty as hell.

We need this same outrage directed at our own leaders as well, starting -- but not limited to -- our own president for their own damnable actions and inactions in Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Why is NATO expanding closer to Russia borders?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I am expecting you to earn some ruples that nobody wants. You have deserved it. You should see already Putin is insane, maybe tomorrow you will understand what he is made of.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I said it in other replies a couple of times, It all feels scripted, something isn't adding up....

So now we have an open threat about nukes and people are starting to become very afraid, so afraid actually that they will forgive their government for whatever they are going to come up next, as long as they do it to protect the public.
Same game, different playground....

I'm actually curious to see how this plays out... just watch your government carefully, wherever country you live in, and notice the things they will get away with the next couple of months.

Putin may be a lunatic, but he's not a fool.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Because former Soviet ruled states value their freedom and don't want to be constantly living in fear?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: starshift
So no emotional reaction when China threatens to use nukes? I trust Putin way more than the ccp yet Americans aren't tossing their iPhones into the streets in protest.

I don't recall China, or anyone else for that matter, ever publically threatening to use Nukes...Ever!. Happy to be corrected.

yep, they have
japan approx 3mths ago with nukes if they send one soldier/plane or ship to help taiwan
and australia with non nuke icbm's to teach us a lesson.
ques. is there/are there any non nuke icbm's. bloody well doubt it

Yes but heres the big difference...

Has China ever threatened to use nukes AFTER actually invading its sovereign neighbor clearly as a threat to anticipated world wide retaliation or interference in response? Theres a difference.

Ones bluster and idle threats, the other is way more.
edit on 27-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

He is a fool and lunatic. He makes his own people to suffer with his action. Next picture is from St Petersburg ATM today

They are already panicking.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Got to agree with Solo - I've been saying it for a while now.

The man is hell bent on taking the world to the edge just to prove how 'hard' he is and so he can further his dreams of glory etc.

Sure, mistakes have been made in the past, no-one can deny that....but we are where we are and its Putin who is threatening nuclear warfare.

Got all the Biden haters - that obsessed with their partisan politics that they are simply incapable of seeing beyond their hatred - bizarrely supporting a repressive authoritarian dictator.
All the Putin sycophants hanging on his every word and blindly following a man who brutally represses all dissention at home and has zero respect for anyone who dares speak against him.

There were rumours about his behaviour during the pandemic.
He's changed - he's obsessed with attaining his dreams and cementing his place in history regardless of the cost to everyone else.

Its time people stopped playing their petty political games and recognised just how dangerous this man is.

Someone needs to take Putin out of the equation as soon as possible....ideally permanently, for the good of us ALL.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

He is a fool and lunatic. He makes his own people to suffer with his action. Next picture is from St Petersburg ATM today

They are already panicking.

He never did care for his people! And yet he has been president for almost 10 years and is one of the most powerful individuals on this Earth. Not to mention his resume from before he became president.

and no, I'm not pro-Puttin, I didn't say he is a good person, just saying that fools don't accomplish this. Evil geniuses do.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Im pretty sure he gets that final judgement from his "own" people eventually--- that alone makes him fool.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

(Tinfoil hat on)

I think this is all scripted and part of a larger act that we are currently unaware of.

Yes but who is writing the script? Sometimes it feels like a Tom Clancy other times Micheal Creighton, or Stephen King, Robin Cook, Clive Cussler, Harry Turtledove, Steven Ambrose, and this current chapter seems to be written by Richard Rhoads

so far we got

NWO, WEF, Masons, Illuminati, UK Monarchy, the Catholic Church, China, Central Bank, Big Oil, Big Pharma,MIC, Big Banking, the Rothschilds,The Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and the mother of all these, The Royal Institute of International Affairs,the Yale secret society Skull and Bones

The United Nations is an instrument of the Elite designed to facilitate the setting up of One World Government under Elite control. The UN building stands on Rockefeller property.

Did I miss anybody?

I stumbled upon this site that looks like a who's who a rogue's gallery,

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

it might be a good starting point because when I try and get ATSer's to try and explain how it's scripted and by whom it begins to sound like well...

and hell Ive been on ATS forever but Im still of the opinion that while certainly the wealthy and powerful yield their influence daily it's not necessarily a team affair and decided, more that some of those nefarious members see an opportunity and they exploit it, to the chagrin of the others they may have missed the opportunity.

Wealthy and the powerful just have massive egos and independent streaks, hell Bill Gates is so influential because he funds so many groups, While I can see him wield influence on COVID, for example, I doubt he has any input on Ukraine. Does that make sense?

Because again I see Ukraine as corrupt and full of graft just waiting for some opportunistic entities to take advantage, a few western nations did and Putin saw this and it pissed him off because he wanted to be the one getting rich off Ukraine.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join