It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How dare Putin threaten the world.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't think I need to elaborate on what Putin is talking about. He's basically threatening the entire world with Nuclear annihalation. And yet some people in certain countries still want to sit on the fence and give this guy some time and leeway.

As far as I'm concerned he's has gone beyond the point of no return. He's stepped way over the mark.

He could have seen out his days as a man of reason and a decent leader of Russia, yet here we all are. Threatened with the destruction of planet earth and all living things.

His own people need to take this guy out or he should retreat to his bunker and blow his brains out.

I wonder what his children and grandchildren are thinking right now?.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I also think that his "removal" needs to be handled by the Russians themselves. Their business as to how they do it.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I also think that his "removal" needs to be handled by the Russians themselves. Their business as to how they do it.

Cheers

Yip. Best his own people take him out. I can see it happening.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

He is a mad man, the world should respond to him like
they would any other tyrant.

Take Him Out. NOW.

Tired of people defending this lunatic man.

Russia is The Bear.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So no emotional reaction when China threatens to use nukes? I trust Putin way more than the ccp yet Americans aren't tossing their iPhones into the streets in protest.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I don't think I need to elaborate on what Putin is talking about. He's basically threatening the entire world with Nuclear annihalation. And yet some people in certain countries still want to sit on the fence and give this guy some time and leeway.

As far as I'm concerned he's has gone beyond the point of no return. He's stepped way over the mark.

He could have seen out his days as a man of reason and a decent leader of Russia, yet here we all are. Threatened with the destruction of planet earth and all living things.

His own people need to take this guy out or he should retreat to his bunker and blow his brains out.

I wonder what his children and grandchildren are thinking right now?.

Putin has no intentions as yet of blowing up the world or himself!
Its merely a posture to to put pressure on the West and Ukraine.

That said he will soon do a an ill health retirement, as i am convinced the Russian top brass and the Military do not want to harm their Ukraine neighbours.
Putin has over reached

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

You trust Putin?

You trust him to do exactly what?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Most of the west has officially dismantled their wetwork networks, so what would yall suggest for removing him?

Seal team insertion, what do you think will happen with the russian people just cheer it and accept it or see it as validation of putins words and dig in to fight?

I dont know the answer but the wrong choice leads to ww3, and I am sorry but Boris, Marcon, Biden dont exactly inspire confidence with their choices.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Most of the west has officially dismantled their wetwork networks, so what would yall suggest for removing him?

Seal team insertion, what do you think will happen with the russian people just cheer it and accept it or see it as validation of putins words and dig in to fight?

I dont know the answer but the wrong choice leads to ww3, and I am sorry but Boris, Marcon, Biden dont exactly inspire confidence with their choices.

Let Russians sort out their own mess.. nothing mor e to be said on the matter

Ps ive had a little drink .. apologies in advance
edit on Sun, 27 Feb 2022 13:33:48 -0600331America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well said.
second line.....

Edited to add this reponse was to F2d5thCavv2

I'm not to bright today..

edit on 27-2-2022 by dredz because: Tagging original poster

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, I can guarantee you that if we started attacking Russia, there would be thousands of nukes launched. In fact if some major missiles were launched from the west and went towards Russia, it would be a mess right now.

Russia has a lot of power, and if they unleashed it the west would unleash theirs and then China and others with nukes would shoot them at the west. Well, at least there would not be overpopulation of humans anymore, because the big cities would be targeted first.

Poking the bear is stupid....Russia also deserves respect even though we have different kinds of governments and societies, same with China. I am an American and believe the best course is diplomacy, we have to play with the cards we were dealt, we cannot just switch the rules in middle of the game. I like our country even though I do not agree with half the people in it, it is better than living in lots of other countries in the world.
edit on 27-2-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
So no emotional reaction when China threatens to use nukes? I trust Putin way more than the ccp yet Americans aren't tossing their iPhones into the streets in protest.

I don't recall China, or anyone else for that matter, ever publically threatening to use Nukes...Ever!. Happy to be corrected.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Do you trust Hillary Clinton

How about Klaus

How about Castro Jr.?

Maybe Pelosi or Soros? Adam Schiff?

Rachel Maddow? CNN MSNBC?

When have they ever told the truth ? The enemy of my enemy and all

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I trust him to play his part is this great game of bs. There is the chance that he had gone off leash and may actually be rebelling from the nwo plans but it all feels very scripted to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

I trust him to play his part is this great game of bs. There is the chance that he had gone off leash and may actually be rebelling from the nwo plans but it all feels very scripted to me.

If my neighbour has a gun and threatens to shoot me i'm taking it seriously. I don't much care for BS and Bluster.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Keep up economic pressure and all those Russians will force him out themselves, they don't want war with Urkraine

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That takes patience and forethought, not something any of the western nations have shown an ability to still do.

By the way I agree 100% with what you said.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Polonium tea would be my weapon of choice
edit on 27-2-2022 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If it was so bad over there why would the press have to make up stories?

Like why would they have to use a video game or an explosion from China?

Or some fake story about 13 guys on an island who said fu to Russia from all of all sources the Washington Post?

And people just eat it up

If it was really that bad they would not need to fake anything

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The look on the faces of his Generals at the end speaks volumes.

That announcement was another example of his irrationality , he must of expected sanctions when he launched his invasion and the West were arming Ukraine in the build up so the continuation of arms supplies shouldn't be a surprise.

He underestimated the Ukrainian forces and it seems the reaction of the rest of the world to his unprovoked attack so now as his war isn't going to plan and his personal future looks uncertain he's threatening to take us all with him , we can only hope they find a way forward at the meeting tomorrow but somehow I doubt it.

Our future is in the hands of the heads of the Russian military , they must know this is madness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join