It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Stormdancer777

From One of the " Horses Mouth "

Bio Weapons R Us

banned.video...

TY, will check it out

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Really? It's a bit more than 1% of accurate info this last month or so .. .but let's say your view is correct, a one percent chance of problems with the largest vax program in history is a bit of a big deal, no? Yes?

Can you refute the document trail Dr Martin pointed at in his vids?

Can you deny the largest censorship program we've ever experienced?

I'm genuinely curious.

Oh, and a 1% problem with a vax is worse than a .097% death rate from a virus you might not even catch.

What's your logical, reasoned view on that?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

PM4U

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am not going to get vaccinated. I just went out and bought five pounds of grapefruit, seven grapefruit in the bag. If each grapefruit eaten at a time protects you for seventy two hours minimum, then there is enough treatment to last for twenty one days. But the negative side effects are bad, the chemistry in grapefruits makes you lose weight. For me, it is a good thing, but for some it is bad. There is enough of that chemistry in half a grapefruit, but an open grapefruit in the fridge does not taste good after three days...but it could be that two people could eat a half each every third day.

Grapefruit have been pretty tasty this year, and a little sugar sprinkled on the grapefruit works as an adjuvant to absorb it's chemicals better.

Fauchi is now talking about trying to get a pill that you take one a day and it keeps the virus from going cytokine or inhibits a viral pathway or destroys it's enzyme it uses to get into a cell.. Well, a grapefruit will do that and it supplies a three day treatment....but wait, it is not a pill, you would have to take a bromelain pill to do that or a capsul full of sage or rosemary, or oregano, or parsley flakes. Hmmm. nobody is going to get rich from that, no patent is needed either. Maybe chaga could be put into a pill.
edit on 4-8-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: SeventhChapter

There is extensive literature from thousands of sources about many of these topics, including verification of the research and clinical trials about the vaccines. I suggest sticking to peer reviewed articles and looking up some of the topics if you are interested. Be wary of conflicts of interest and then cross reference referenced materials. Then make your own conclusions.

Does the mRNA injection stay local to the injection site? You apparently haven’t read the peer-reviewed literature that says that it absolutely does not. Can you provide bio distribution studies? Doctor Hoffe in the video mentions a D. Brody doing work on bio distribution, did you look into his work?

Do these vaccines cause clotting. Come up with a reasonable theory on why this is happening. Simply calling it genetic anomalies is a cop out. What genetic anomaly and how would it cause the issues we are seeing.

Have you read the peer reviewed literature on spike protein titers in the body after injection? How long after injection are spike proteins being recovered in circulation?

Get off your high horse...you are offering very little to the discussion with blanket smears about how all these whistleblower doctors are just out to make money. The censorship of 100s if not thousands of doctors, some top immunologists in the world should bother you, as a scientist. Why doesn’t it? The mass medication, quickly moving towards forced is coming. We need to take a step back, hit the brakes, pause the “vaccination” programs and figure out what’s going on— so we can ensure this is safe. Isn’t that the responsible thing to do here?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I get it, videos are much easier to understand than reading scientific papers. Science is hard, but there are many studies that disagree with what they are saying, and there are others that confirm what they say but they are related to viral spike protein, not vaccine spike protein. I stated a few theories earlier on what could cause this but it’s not happening in most people. The fact that you didn’t recognize those theories proves you don’t have a background in this field. It will go to organs that filter the blood, it will go to muscle tissue, it will bind cells, and all this means is more opportunity for the immune response. Most of it will stay in or near the injection site. It’s broken down pretty quickly by the body whether or not it enters cells.

I don’t see them pulling it or millions dropping dead, sperm counts dropping, infertility, or any of that really. You’ve made up your mind so there really is no point in going back and forth. You’re basically doing the exact same thing you accuse me of regarding the video and not actually doing your own research. Which is fine, do whatever you feel is best.

We can compare notes in a few months or a year from now as more data comes in and if they find something concrete and crazy, I’ll be wrong and I will have learned something that will make me a better medical researcher. No problem with that happening.

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I get it, videos are much easier to understand than reading scientific papers. Science is hard, but there are many studies that disagree with what they are saying, and there are others that confirm what they say but they are related to viral spike protein, not vaccine spike protein. I stated a few theories earlier on what could cause this but it’s not happening in most people. The fact that you didn’t recognize those theories proves you don’t have a background in this field. It will go to organs that filter the blood, it will go to muscle tissue, it will bind cells, and all this means is more opportunity for the immune response. Most of it will stay in or near the injection site. It’s broken down pretty quickly by the body whether or not it enters cells.

I don’t see them pulling it or millions dropping dead, sperm counts dropping, infertility, or any of that really. You’ve made up your mind so there really is no point in going back and forth. You’re basically doing the exact same thing you accuse me of regarding the video and not actually doing your own research. Which is fine, do whatever you feel is best.

We can compare notes in a few months or a year from now as more data comes in and if they find something concrete and crazy, I’ll be wrong and I will have learned something that will make me a better medical researcher. No problem with that happening.

You gotta admit that you don’t have all the answers. What they are seeing is real. I’m not a scientist in vaccine research like, you. I’m a scientist in microbiology, but my points still stand. What did Dr Brody’s study say about bio distribution? You claim the majority stays local to the injection site, prove it. Not theoretical science. Reference a study that proves it. Do these “vaccines” by their very nature cause healthy tissue damage in the body? If there are studies disagreeing with what they’re saying, it might be helpful if you start a thread addressing each scientist, and and linking the articles that support why they are wrong, vs “they’re all out to make money” line you have been using. As a scientist, thats just plain irresponsible to say, and I have an issue with that. I apologize if I come off as grumpy, however the lack of transparency, combined with the total carelessness in which these experimental medications are being pushed on the human population is disturbing, to say the least. It’s even more disturbing how seemingly smart and qualified scientists, condone this approach.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Really? Thats all you'd do? These monsters murder millions of people and cripple millions more, and all you can say is 'hey, we learned something: don't do stupid #.'

I'm getting really, really sick and tired of the nonsense.

The only reason I'm getting tired of the nonsense is the obvious push towards forced jabs for everyone.

So, are you in favor of that too? If so, you'll learn something else if you try it. I guarantee you. The hard way.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The thing is they aren’t murdering millions of people. I won’t have any part of forced vaccinations, even being in the military. I just don’t see it happening, millions dead or dying from the vaccine. We would have seen it in the trials, covering up the animal study deaths, then the people, that’s just not going to happen with the people who regulate and control these studies.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

The thing is they aren’t murdering millions of people. I won’t have any part of forced vaccinations, even being in the military. I just don’t see it happening, millions dead or dying from the vaccine. We would have seen it in the trials, covering up the animal study deaths, then the people, that’s just not going to happen with the people who regulate and control these studies.

Are you in the military?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Lol see my signature, Albert Einstein said that I think. I thought they did studies using radiotracers and crap like luciferase in animals. They got all kinds of results depending on how they measured. Ex vivo work would probably be frowned upon in people so we’re stuck with imaging and measuring. Surprised I didn’t see NHP studies, but they would first need to confirm the vaccine spike protein is both toxic and fails to anchor properly in the cell membrane with the changes they supposedly made to prevent it from running rampant in the body. Plus, somehow account for the structural changes using different proteins for the imaging since the mRNA and spike protein could express differently. Sounds like a tough one to accomplish, it could potentially be different in each person.

I couldn’t find the study you mentioned, found pieces of the Japanese one and some rebuttal letters from the EU to the COVID doctors against or whatever they are called.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

German researchers conducted the first autopsy of a vaccinated individual.

They found the spike proteins in almost every organ of his body.

So much for Fauci saying it stays local in the arm where you get the shot.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am not going to get vaccinated. I just went out and bought five pounds of grapefruit, seven grapefruit in the bag. If each grapefruit eaten at a time protects you for seventy two hours minimum, then there is enough treatment to last for twenty one days. But the negative side effects are bad, the chemistry in grapefruits makes you lose weight. For me, it is a good thing, but for some it is bad. There is enough of that chemistry in half a grapefruit, but an open grapefruit in the fridge does not taste good after three days...but it could be that two people could eat a half each every third day.

Grapefruit have been pretty tasty this year, and a little sugar sprinkled on the grapefruit works as an adjuvant to absorb it's chemicals better.

Fauchi is now talking about trying to get a pill that you take one a day and it keeps the virus from going cytokine or inhibits a viral pathway or destroys it's enzyme it uses to get into a cell.. Well, a grapefruit will do that and it supplies a three day treatment....but wait, it is not a pill, you would have to take a bromelain pill to do that or a capsul full of sage or rosemary, or oregano, or parsley flakes. Hmmm. nobody is going to get rich from that, no patent is needed either. Maybe chaga could be put into a pill.

What? Explain this grapefruit protection please. I have never heard that one.

I have heard of Xylitol and grapefruit "seed" extract as killing covid in the nose and throat via contact for 25 mins, reducing viral load in the nose and throat.

www.news-medical.net...

www.dentistryiq.com...

edit on 4-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

They found the spike proteins in almost every organ of his body.

So much for Fauci saying it stays local in the arm where you get the shot.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This doctor explains how that happens further.....Doctor who was part of the team developing a novel covid vaccine platform tells Laura a mistake was made

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Spike protein (S1) antigen-binding showed significant levels for immunoglobulin (Ig) G, while nucleocapsid IgG/IgM was not elicited.
That sounds to me that they were testing for and found spike protein antibodies. The vaccines are meant to induce the production of these antibodies. Sounds like it works.

Postmortem molecular mapping by real-time polymerase chain reaction revealed relevant SARS-CoV-2 cycle threshold values in all organs examined (oropharynx, olfactory mucosa, trachea, lungs, heart, kidney and cerebrum) except for the liver and olfactory bulb.
That sounds to me like the infection had spread quite extensively in that patient.

These results might suggest that the first vaccination induces immunogenicity but not sterile immunity.
That sounds to me like the first dose of the vaccine produced an immune response.

edit on 8/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Grapefruit contains a bromelain type compound that destroys the enzyme that the virus uses to access the cell, plus burns the spike protein so it cannot attach...well, the proteinase disolves the ends of it. Also it contains quercetin and naringenin. I can't remember the fourth chemical it has that also is strongly antiviral.

Here is a list of antiviral chemistries in this link, the three I mentioned have been tested against covid both in the petri dish and in humans. journals.sagepub.com...

It also contains a smaller amount of luteolin and of course lots of vitamin C both of which tend to stop overreaction of the immune system. The fourth chemical above may be Apigenin, it is in lower amounts in grapefruit than in celery, but grapefruit is so much heavier than parsley it makes up for some of the difference. Apigenin is listed in that chart too.

furanocoumarins which are plentiful in grapefruit, they inhibit the formation of blood clots that often cause the muscle aches caused by viruses that cause agglutination in the muscles and joints. I studied each one individually and can't remember if one of these was the name of the fourth chemistry. www.sciencedirect.com...

Yes, these chemicals are also in grapeseed but there are also differences in how seed and the inside works in the body.

Also a thing to note is that grapefruit does interact with many meds...because grapefruit is a strong med itself, it causes inhibition and promotion of P450 enzymes which alter metabolism and immune system response. Grapefruits are not for everyone, and the chemistry I talk about is very bioactive. Some people cannot eat grapefruit. One enzyme in Kiwi is stronger than the enzymes in grapefruit, Dr. mudges recipe works good for viruses of all kinds. Two kiwi, three oranges, and two grapefruit plus a little sugar to sweeten it and increase bioavailability. The wife makes that, it will knock out anything, she cuts them in half, and has a special knife to take out all the juicy parts, no pulp in that mix. Again, some people are allergic to Kiwi, that also has some strong enzyme activity that is good at destroying the papain class proteinase of the virus.

Considering grapefruits were man made, they sure are a good medicine. Long ago they crossed two fruits somehow and the grapefruit was born. I originally believed that grapefruits may be bad because of all the bad publicity from Pharma companies, but found that they were actually making meds that did the same thing as grapefruit so people ODed on the combo....maybe it would be easier to eat the grapefruit than take the meds. Grapefruit also blocks some meds actions, and that can be problematic, those meds were designed off of another plant chemistry or microbial chemistry I suppose.

edit on Wed Aug 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Fixed tag

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This is a complicated autopsy, and I’m not sure any definitive conclusions can be made from the vaccine having a direct cause in death, especially since he had a bacterial infection on top of many other comorbitities which prob weakened the immune system. However, it is interesting he was only exposed to sarscov2 for a very short time, and the paper states clearly the stages of infection are very early. Sarscov19 tends to need a lot of time to ramp up, so the fact that viral RNA was present in all tissue samples taken at detectable concentrations might be unlikely to have been caused by the virus, and potentially interference from the mRNA spike protein? Would the mRNA from the “vaccine” show up as “viral RNA”?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Sarscov19 tends to need a lot of time to ramp up
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

so the fact that viral RNA was present in all tissue samples taken at detectable concentrations might be unlikely to have been caused by the virus
It wasn't present in all tissue samples, but that's an interesting conclusion for you to reach. No, it wasn't the spike protein mRNA they found. They targeted two specific genes. Vaccination does not produce a positive PCR test.

Multiplex RT-PCR analysis targeted 2 independent genes of the SARS-CoV-2-genome (Fluorotype SARS-CoV-2 plus Kit; HAIN/Bruker, Nehren, Germany): RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (Target 1) and nucleopeptide (Target 2).

In any case, it wasn't the spike protein which was detected. It was antibodies against it.
edit on 8/5/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
Relax... And don't misinterpret what I said. I said 99% of what I read is bollocks. IE the science, the assumptions, the rubbish people write. Don't twist my words. But if you need to twist my words and relate this directly to the vaccine, using the numbers we have the "problem" as a percentage of adverse reactions Vs vaccines given is less than 0.0005%, and 'problems' doesn't mean deaths.

There's no evidence for what Hoffe says about 75% of the vaccine entering the blood stream. He calls it gene therapy but it doesn't alter our DNA does it.

I'm completely against censorship and believe people should be allowed to make their own minds up. That's fine. There's a problem with people making their own minds up nowadays, it's algorithms that create echo chambers, people are unable to find data from both sides... This is a fact and discussed in detail in Social Dilemma. BUT, as dangerous as that is to civilisation, I do not agree with censorship in any form .

I didn't watch Dr Martin's video, by all means post me it.

But I suggest many people avoid baseless fear and research more. I'm certainly no expert but by reading extensively on both sides I've gone from fearing the injection to realising it's not dangerous and there is very little chance of serious reaction and very little chance of long term problems.
edit on 5-8-2021 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2021 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join