It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You brought the story up as if it is in some way relevant to the topic, I assumed the way you presented it that the story was somehow devastating to you.

Maybe I just misread the virtue signals.

Judging by the fact that you apparently got from my post that I was "crying" and now that I supposedly found the article personally "devastating" perhaps you just misread it?

Or rather chose to deliberately misrepresent what I actually said?

edit on 5-8-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's clearly a biased opinion and only emphasise points that support the narrative that the covid vaccines are bad.

It fails to point out that anything listed on vaers is not a verified death caused by a vaccine but simply a report by someone that someone has died some time after receiving a vaccine, nothing is known to be true in this.

As it's a public system anyone can report a "death" some may not be true, some may be, some may be the same death reported by multiple people either intentionally or unintentionally.

It's not a very good system to he honest.

a reply to: SeventhChapter

No VAERs is a signal that needs to be investigated, yet no one wants to investigate it. They would rather just sweep it under the rug. The VAERs sites are understaffed and they are having trouble organizing the immense amount of reports that are pouring in.
Correlation does not prove causation, however to deny the current VAERs numbers is not an anomaly is just bad science. Why not send a team over there and figure this all out? Report it to the public, and the scientific community ? Why so little transparency?
You don’t hit 200 total deaths per year for the past 20+ years and then suddenly jump to 12 thousand in 6 months and say.....”hey everyone, the vaccine injury reporting system the FDA and CDC have been using is fake and useless....nothing to see move along”. That’s not how this works, especially since UK yellow card is reporting similar numbers.
edit on 5-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: bastion
The link they supplied even shows its wrong.

Here is the link I meant to post...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

So the placebo effect works because of god?

Yes, but that will need an in depth answer, and I don’t want to completely derail this thread. It’s entirely possible that you and everything in existence is consciousness. If you think of a hierarchy of consciousnesses where God is at the top and we are all just an extension of God.

Are you suggesting I am not a positive person because I dont believe in God?

Consciousness is awareness. Higher levels of consciousness have a greater understanding of the world around them. Your beliefs shape your reality. Believing in God and having positive beliefs can be mutually exclusive, but are often related.

Why cant non believers be positive? are all succesful people religious?, what is your measure of success?, please dont say wealth

Materialism and wealth are not a very good indicator of higher consciousness in my opinion. We have free will on this planet and in this reality and therefore you get to choose whatever state of mind you want to be in. Again, believing in God and figuring out who we are, helps IMO

How can you prove I am in a state of fear or stress by what I wrote? assumptions?

Not sure what you mean. I never implied I thought you were in a state of fear.

I find ALL religions nonsense, just a form of control

I believe the religions of the world were created by gods, not God. They are often used to divide us. Divided humanity is weak. Think of all of humanity as one state of consciousness. I have studied the Christian religions and much of what Jesus taught was designed to lead you toward higher consciousness, but I also think many of the world’s religions have been highjacked by bad actors, so to speak, using them direct our energy away from the creator/source/God consciousness

And I agree. It’s probably not a good idea to interfere too much with someone else’s evolution. I believe we all have a purpose in this lifetime, and sometimes when you’re trying to help, you end up inadvertently hurting. This is all just my opinion.

edit on 5-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Baddogma
Relax... And don't misinterpret what I said. I said 99% of what I read is bollocks. IE the science, the assumptions, the rubbish people write. Don't twist my words. But if you need to twist my words and relate this directly to the vaccine, using the numbers we have the "problem" as a percentage of adverse reactions Vs vaccines given is less than 0.0005%, and 'problems' doesn't mean deaths.

I'd like to see the math behind your ".0005%"! It doesn't quite seem to track.

Also, "problems" are FAR worse than 'deaths".

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Accidentally posts a link that goes against his argument.

Responds with a Reddit.

You got class coming outa your ass dude.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

www.cdc.gov...
Vaccines contain the same germs that cause disease. (For example, measles vaccine contains measles virus, and Hib vaccine contains Hib bacteria.) But they have been either killed or weakened to the point that they don’t make you sick. Some vaccines contain only a part of the disease germ. A vaccine stimulates your immune system to produce antibodies, exactly like it would if you were exposed to the disease. After getting vaccinated, you develop immunity to that disease, without having to get the disease first. This is what makes vaccines such powerful medicine. Unlike most medicines, which treat or cure diseases, vaccines prevent them.

Interpretation by, Sunshadow

:The vaccine does not contain particles of the Covid virus, it contains messenger RNA that inserts itself into your cells and modifies them to produce the capsule spike protein found on the surface of the viral particle. Your body then, sees it as a foreign particle and produces antibodies to the capsule protein

She Will be posting as Sun shadow, and like to debate or answer any questions you might have.
edit on Wed Aug 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

What is quoted is correct but that is the slow, methodical way of vaccination. mRNA is the new, faster, more productive way of vaccinating. The slow pace of traditional vaccine development and approval is just not up to speed in order for us to respond to an emergency disease like Covid. We all remember the 2014–2016 outbreaks of the Ebola and Zika viruses? The development of a more powerful and effective vaccine platform proved to be crucial and that's why we are where we are.
The Covid outbreak was so enormous that we simply could not have done with the traditional way of vaccines. Would have taken way too long.
edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Theory being floated.

The vaccines are weakening the human immune system.

You will be compelled to get boosters for life, to keep you from getting really sick, if you do catch covid-19.

A huge perpetual money maker for pharmaceutical companies.

That is why they were so eager to create vaccines for the barely lethal covid-19.

it is maybe not lethal like ebola, but it is lethal because it's so infectious. Look, I know you are set in your ways, the virus is "nothing but a flu", but severity changes from region to region and country to country, we honestly have no idea what's going on in China and Africa, while in your bubble covid deaths might be over reported, but in other ccountries it's actually severely under reported. Excess Deaths

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Attention Please..

The topic is never each other or opinions of each other. If you have nothing to add to the topic move on or you risk being Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Technology: ADE from Covid Vaccines Seems to Have Begun

www.bitchute.com...

edit on 5-8-2021 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
twitter.com...

CDC saying vaccinated just as likely to spread virus.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" BOMBSHELL: Pfizer Whistleblower Confirms Covid Injections are Poisonous Bioweapons "

banned.video...

Not a " Vaccine " , but a Bioweapon Get IT . ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join