It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: Falenor

The ground glass opacity is nasty, we image COVID patients in virtual autopsies. It has a nasty way of really modifying inflammatory signaling to allow it to gain a foothold. Basically it can suppress dendritic cells and other antigen presenting cells that are supposed to present viral antigen to the lymph nodes. Then it likes to up regulate the release of hyaluronic acid which is a protein that holds up to 1000 times its weight in fluid. It does this in the lungs and with messing with inflammatory signaling combined with this it can get ugly. It also increases clotting factors, which can cause other issues.

Now we know that the viral spike protein messes with the angiotensin renin system and increases inflammation, blood pressure, basically all the stress responses in vulnerable hosts. There’s a debate on whether or not the spike protein generated from the vaccine can also cause these issues like the spike protein from virus.

Basically it would need to consist of a few issues occurring or we would be seeing it far more. Maybe the spike proteins are being released and there is a failure in endocytosis. Or there could be a problem with MHC complex presentation which takes antigen, breaks it down, and presents portions of the spike to the immune system. Say you have someone with an inflammatory condition or a nasty comorbidity of the vasculature and they get into a aberrant reaction like the unfolded protein response. Then you could have issues with inflammation and problems expressing protein properly which could be exasperated by inflammation generated by the vaccine. People are even producing antibodies against platelet factors which would make this a reality instead of us being able to break it down. Which should occur in most patients.

We shouldn’t be offering these “vaccines” anyone except those that absolutely need them, until we figure out what is going on. This was incredibly irresponsible to rush and “vaccinate” the entire human population and enter them all into a giant clinical trial. Simply unethical. No other way to put it.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Stormdancer777

The TPTB should know even though they see us as wasteful resources or that somehow we are wasting resources it was because of us Humans we make or can break the economy.

A AI nor Android wont replace humanity the same way humans can. No AI can do what organic creatures can achieve for the economy.

I get what the TPTB are getting their weird ideas from.
But the same TPTB and polticans who are pushing all this dont live in areas of ordinary people are.

Yup

And they may be underestimating us.

there is this

In Alberta, Canada, Patrick King issued a subpoena to the Provincial Health Minister for proof that the so-called Covid-19 Virus exists, and they were forced to admit on record that they had no evidence whatsoever.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

We have not seen anything yet, when the long term effects of all this crap starts to show its ugly head, then what? another steady income of diseases to be treated by big pharma for more profits for life, they will love each and every person in the entire world to be on one for life treatment.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: bastion

It binds ACE2 not ACE, the comorbidities cause the problem, the drugs are secondary. There is an underlying cause for some of these responses in people, we just don’t know what yet but it’s not a typical immune response. In most patients, the spike from the vaccine should not, because of structural changes, cause these issues and we have the cells preventing this as they are trained to do. The last thing they want to do is present foreign antigen that can cause problems so they break it down into inactivated complexes for the immune system to analyze.

There will be cell damage just like with any inflammatory response, that’s why it hurts or you get sore but we regenerate, otherwise we would all be dead with COVID and all the pathogens and vaccines we get exposed to in our lifetimes.

ETA: it is also showing the ability to bind CD209/DCSIGN as a coreceptor and potentially as it’s own receptor.

Theoretical science is one thing, but you need to test these things to be sure. We have not tested any of what you describe, correct? Unless you count this billion person clinical trial the test.
edit on 4-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This was incredibly irresponsible to rush and “vaccinate” the entire human population and enter them all into a giant clinical trial. Simply unethical. No other way to put it.

Aint that the truth, terrifying.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

PM4U

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
But the op is nonsense though.

It's psudoscince and not even very good psudoscince at that.

The doctor quoted is a quack and has little to no evidence to back up his claims and a pretty weak grasp of virology and vaccinations.

It's gumpf.

a reply to: CrazyWater

Typical ad hominem attack. What you guys are good at. And you know exactly what you’re doing, I might add. Many here see through the BS. Now point out how what the doctor says is “psudoscince” (pseudoscience) or move along.

The D-dimmer test he discusses is a good start to figuring out clotting issues. It’s a hell of a lot better than what the cdc is doing, sweeping everything under the rug....or you prefer the latter approach?

link   

I have no idea and I do have mixed feelings about it. It’s not like we can go back and see what would’ve happened if we didn’t lock down or vaccinate. Each region produces so many public health and geographic variables we have absolutely no idea.

What I do believe is that the vaccine is so short lived in us we won’t see any lasting issues in most people. We let people down who have permanent damage and died. We failed those who didn’t live through COVID when we avoided easy treatments with readily available therapies. We also saved lives and had a positive impact on the pandemic.

I know we are very lucky this wasn’t an influenza pandemic. That bugger is still on its way at some point and we have proven we are screwed when that happens.

link   
I can't find any actual news articles or anything other than this video and a Reddit about this case.

Any more info on it please.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

The next wave when the boosters will be approved and allowed is going to come in the fall when the seasonal Flu will be identified as the killer covid variant.

They are already pushing that narrative.

The big picture: As the virus continues to spread due to insufficient vaccination rates, it is being given "ample" time to mutate into a more dangerous new variant in the fall and winter, Fauci said.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I can't find any actual news articles or anything other than this video and a Reddit about this case.

Any more info on it please.

I haven't looked.

I will see.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've just presented you with the facts.

Anyone else with "proof" that a covid vaccine will give you ms? Or make you sterile? Or make unvaccinated people sterile by viral shedding? Or that 64 percent of vaccinated people will die from blood clots?

Nope, just this one backwater general practitioner with some random ideas and no evidence to back them up.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

There is extensive literature from thousands of sources about many of these topics, including verification of the research and clinical trials about the vaccines. I suggest sticking to peer reviewed articles and looking up some of the topics if you are interested. Be wary of conflicts of interest and then cross reference referenced materials. Then make your own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Part one

[SOURCE IS NEEDED]

Dr. Charles Hoffe, a Canadian physician discussed the mechanism of the vaccine and how it functions in the body. 40 Trillion mRNA particles in vaccine 75% of these particles leave the arm and travel through the lymphatic system into the blood circulatory system These particles enter the lining cells of your blood vessels and insert themselves and cause your cells to reproduce the spike protein of the viral capsule of the CoronaVirus. Results are that the previously smooth linings of your blood vessels are now roughly spiked. This causes an activation of the clotting system in the body resulting in platelets adhering and causing a clot at the site, just as if your body has an injury. Certain parts of the body are unable to heal if a clotting event occurs, for example the heart, brain, lungs etc. Why would anyone want to modify their DNA with an experimental vaccine, which is gene modification due to it consisting of mRNA which inserts itself into your cells, causing your own cells to change. Cited the below from the CDC website:

Charles Hoffe, a Canadian physician

Part two

www.cdc.gov...
Vaccines contain the same germs that cause disease. (For example, measles vaccine contains measles virus, and Hib vaccine contains Hib bacteria.) But they have been either killed or weakened to the point that they don’t make you sick. Some vaccines contain only a part of the disease germ. A vaccine stimulates your immune system to produce antibodies, exactly like it would if you were exposed to the disease. After getting vaccinated, you develop immunity to that disease, without having to get the disease first. This is what makes vaccines such powerful medicine. Unlike most medicines, which treat or cure diseases, vaccines prevent them.

Interpretation by, Sunshadow

:The vaccine does not contain particles of the Covid virus, it contains messenger RNA that inserts itself into your cells and modifies them to produce the capsule spike protein found on the surface of the viral particle. Your body then, sees it as a foreign particle and produces antibodies to the capsule protein

She Will be posting as Sun shadow, and like to debate or answer any questions you might have.
edit on Wed Aug 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

This is a youtube video and is posted on one of the pages hang on

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

Dr Hoffe video

ATTENTION to MOD.

I think this is the video,

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm ashamed to be part of it now. Can't believe I used to recommend this place to people... My own bloody boss. FFS if he logged in nowadays he'd think I were a fool.

I understand that there are scare stories and doctors advocating for vaccination bans etc but when you actually spend some time doing in depth research you can understand that 99% of it is absolute nonsesne.

Maybe I'm getting old and my tolerance of people is wearing thin. But this new approach if not wanting to look at any information other than that which reinforces your own opinion is driving me nuts.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I've just presented you with the facts.

Anyone else with "proof" that a covid vaccine will give you ms? Or make you sterile? Or make unvaccinated people sterile by viral shedding? Or that 64 percent of vaccinated people will die from blood clots?

Nope, just this one backwater general practitioner with some random ideas and no evidence to back them up.

Can you refute anything in this video?

This is a schitshow right now, as doctors have no idea what is going on. They’re proposing some good ideas on how to identify the problems they’re seeing. This is typically what you would see in a clinical trial, where things sometimes go wrong, but everyone who signed up in a normal clinical trial has proper informed consent of the risks. Now billions of people are in this clinical trial, and how many of them you think had informed consent of the possible risks? What happens if something goes wrong? But no, let’s go vaccinate all children too! 80% of the people in this clinical trial, didn’t even need the medication? You people sit on this board all day and make a mockery of yourselves over this.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

From One of the " Horses Mouth "

Bio Weapons R Us

banned.video...

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This is a schitshow right now, as doctors have no idea what is going on.

Speaking of doctors

My husbands cardiologist asked him if he had his shot.

My husband said no, because I wont get it.

The doctor told my husband they are lying.

That was the end of the conversation

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join