It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Part one

www.abovetopsecret.com...
uncanceled.news...
[snipped]

Charles Hoffe, a Canadian physician

Part two

www.cdc.gov...
Vaccines contain the same germs that cause disease. (For example, measles vaccine contains measles virus, and Hib vaccine contains Hib bacteria.) But they have been either killed or weakened to the point that they don’t make you sick. Some vaccines contain only a part of the disease germ. A vaccine stimulates your immune system to produce antibodies, exactly like it would if you were exposed to the disease. After getting vaccinated, you develop immunity to that disease, without having to get the disease first. This is what makes vaccines such powerful medicine. Unlike most medicines, which treat or cure diseases, vaccines prevent them.

Interpretation by, Sunshadow

:The vaccine does not contain particles of the Covid virus, it contains messenger RNA that inserts itself into your cells and modifies them to produce the capsule spike protein found on the surface of the viral particle. Your body then, sees it as a foreign particle and produces antibodies to the capsule protein

She Will be posting as Sun shadow, and like to debate or answer any questions you might have.
edit on 4-8-2021 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Wed Aug 4 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Aug 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: added alternative sources and removed unsourced quote

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Theory being floated.

The vaccines are weakening the human immune system.

You will be compelled to get boosters for life, to keep you from getting really sick, if you do catch covid-19.

A huge perpetual money maker for pharmaceutical companies.

That is why they were so eager to create vaccines for the barely lethal covid-19.

edit on 8/4/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Great information I cant wait to hear the discussion! I hope the normal naysayers that always seem to bomb the thread, are going to show up as well and talk to your friend.

What a great way to get information out, THIS is how ATS use to be!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I contend a perpetual money maker, and that there is something IN these vaccines that can be triggered later on , in order to force compliance or force sickness in order to gain compliance or make more money on the "cure"

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Theory being floated.

You will be compelled to get boosters for life, to keep you from getting really sick, if you do catch covid-19.

That is why they were so eager to create vaccines for the barely lethal covid-19.

I see, we were wondering that.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Theory being floated.

Especially when you look at how the patents have come out for both SARS and COVID-19 years ago, watch this video in its entirity it will blow your mind

We Created Sars and COVID in order to make money from the cure

The man in this video provides ALL THE documentation to prove the above

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
Great information I cant wait to hear the discussion! I hope the normal naysayers that always seem to bomb the thread, are going to show up as well and talk to your friend.

What a great way to get information out, THIS is how ATS use to be!

That is what we are hoping for, getting info out.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So wouldn't you get the same result from having the virus in your system since the virus has these spike proteins on the surface?

Or is there some special reason the spike proteins created by the vaccine are any different than the ones carried on the virus?

a reply to: Stormdancer777

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So wouldn't you get the same result from having the virus in your system since the virus has these spike proteins on the surface?

Or is there some special reason the spike proteins created by the vaccine are any different than the ones carried on the virus?

You will have to wait for her answer. But sounds like good question

+31 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why would anyone take a vaccine pushed by someone who is letting more infected in by not securing the border. Add to it, firing critical medical personnel who refuse the non approved vaccine where the infected illegal aliens are being dropped off.

How can this be rationalized on any level. I have tried. IMPOSSIBLE but please indulge me.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Concerning the spike proteins on the virus question: once the virus enters the body, your immune system recognizes the spike protein as foreign and responds by creating antibodies specific to the foreign particle. The body will remember this so that once it sees this again it will reactivate your immune system and produce antibodies again. The antibody binds to the specific particle on the virus capsule and is then more easily removed by the white blood cells thereby promoting clearing of the foreign particle and you get better.

The difference between the spike proteins from the virus versus the spike proteins created by your own body is this:
the spike proteins are now produced inside your cells as the mRNA of the vaccine modifies your cells, this is causing the immune response to attack your own cells that line your blood vessels. So self cells are recognized as foreign and are attacked. This results in clotting within your body as the lining of blood vessels are no longer smooth, but lined with spike proteins.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yes, the NIH is funding the vaccine manufacturers, this is government and private corporations working together know as fascism. Also follow the money

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sunshadow1220

I have a tough question, once you have been given the vac. can it be stopped from attacking

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thank you Sd777 for the OP and much appreciation sunshadow1220 for the insight.

Welcome to the greatest little debate show on earth!

Howdy from ATS!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Thank you Sd777 for the OP and much appreciation sunshadow1220 for the insight.

Welcome to the greatest little debate show on earth!

Howdy from ATS!

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunshadow1220
a reply to: MiddleInsite

the lining of blood vessels are no longer smooth, but lined with spike proteins.

Can you explain this please?

Maybe it's just me but I thought that spike protein was the name given and they are not actually sharp like a spike that could cause damage??

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
youtu.be...
Check this out truth is being spoken here
The why: control
The how; listen to the steps it takes
The history: used to overthrow governments

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Theoretically, when you get infected with the Co-Vid virus it starts in the throat and works it's way down into the lungs, and if it spreads enough, then into the bloodstream. I've read and heard that the damage is observable in the lungs under X-Ray, and it looks "glass like".

I suppose the difference between "infected" vs "injected" is that with infected you have a chance to beat it before it goes beyond your lungs and into the bloodstream thus causing clots, where-in with getting injected you have a chance of the spike proteins immediately getting into your bloodstream and causing clots.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I do not know if there is a comeback from this modification caused by the vaccine, but I do know that the Highest Authority in all creation has the power to regenerate and is the answer for all our questions He is Jeshua our Messiah

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join