It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-Thirds of "Vaccinated" Could Prematurely Die of Heart Failure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So says, Canadian Doctor Charles Hoffe:

Canadian doctor Charles Hoffe believes that the mRNA vaccines manufacture microscopic blood clots in the capillaries of the vaccinated and at least 60 percent could eventually succumb to heart failure.

Dr. Hoffe explains what takes place after the mRNA shot is injected:

“We now know that only 25 percent of the ‘vaccine’ injected into a person’s arm actually stays in your arm. The other 75 percent is collected by your lymphatic system and literally fed into your circulation so these little packages of messenger RNA,

“These packages are designed to be absorbed into your cells. But the only place they can be absorbed is around your blood vessels and the place where they are absorbed is the capillary networks – the tiniest blood vessels where the blood flow slows right down and where the genes are released.

Your body then gets to work reading and then manufacturing trillions and trillions of these spike proteins. Each gene can produce many, many spike proteins. The body then recognizes these are foreign bodies so it makes antibodies against it so your are then protected against Covid. That’s the idea.”

But instead, the product becomes part of the cell wall of the vascular endothelium. “So it is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form because your blood platelets circulate round your blood vessels, and the purpose of blood platelets is to identify damaged vessels and stop bleeding.

So, when the platelet comes through the capillary it suddenly hits all these Covid spikes and it becomes absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form to block that vessel.”

Dr. Hoffe goes on to explain that these blood clots are NOT necessarily the larger blood clots, which cause strokes, that we have already been warned about.

He is speaking specifically of "MICRO blood clots"...and how they will inevitably build up to cause pulmonary artery hypertension and ultimately heart failure.

“The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are very rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc.

The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan. They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test.”

Dr. Hoffe states that these "Micro" blood clots will not show up on most common scans...and can only be detected with a specific test called "D-dimer test".
The D-dimer test is used to detect NEW micro blood clots.
Using the D-dimer test on his patients recently injected (4-7 days) with the mRNA 'vaccines" , Dr. Hoffe found that at least 62 percent of them had these microscopic blood clots.

He explains what this means:

“These people have no idea they are even having these microscopic blood clots.

The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate.

When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.”

This causes Reduced Effort Tolerance (RET) due to the blood vessels in the lungs being blocked.

As a result, the heart needs to work harder to compensate for the blocked vessels.

The condition is known as pulmonary artery hypertension, which inevitably leads to heart failure.

uncanceled.news...

Dr. Hoffe says these micro blood clots result in increased stress of the heart and that the damage to lungs, heart and other major organs is permanent. The production of these micro blood clots and stress on these organs is exponentially increased and cumulative with each successive dose of the mRNA "vaccine".

He says this will become very apparent within 3 years...as more and more mRNA "vaccinated" suffer heart failure...after experiencing long term shortness of breath.

FTR: I don't like posting this information...at all...but, please, see this as a warning to those still considering getting the "vaccine".

Regardless, of whether you decide to go ahead with it or not, I hope you will do so ONLY after soberly considering ALL the information available.

edit on 15-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Has anyone done a study to find out why the vaccines are causing myocarditis in young males?
It would be interesting to find out what is causing that.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The problem as I see it, as with many "cause/effect" claims, is that did the doctor do the D-dimer test *before* the vaccine injection in order to have a baseline for comparison?

And what is the likelihood that people, generally in the 62% range, will test positive for micro clots even without a vaccine?

Example, my doctor took an EEG at an annual physical, but the first time I took one he said it really doesn't tell him too much information because he doesn't know how my heart looks ordinarily on an EEG. The first time I took it was to give him a baseline for comparison for next year's physical.
edit on 15-7-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Good question...and, from the article, I get the impression he has not done the D-dimer test prior.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Everything I have read about these vaccines (gene therapy ) is that even if you don't have a negative side affect within a short period of time, long term is where the danger lies.
A slow kill I've read it referred to
The more knowledge I gain, the more fearful I am for those who have participated in this experiment.
The more jabs..the more booster shots they recommend, the worse things will get. Not to say they aren't other things, other factors within our lifestyle that can cause this to happen that we rarely pay attention to until it's too late...But on a worldwide scale ...this is purposeful depopulation and I really don't understand how some can't see this for what it is.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This would be a long term effect, I guess?

I'm gonna hafta read up on this D-dinner test.

Good info.

They've already relieved Dr. Hoffe of duty because of this.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Blood clots are sinister. They grow quietly until one comes loose from an arterial wall and stops in the Brain, Heart, or Lungs. The result is potentially catastrophic. Happened to me (Lung). Happened to Joe Biden(Brain).

The vaccines cause additional unwanted clotting. A ticking time bomb.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
People were opposed to eating GMO products, but have no problem becoming GMO.

Irony.

Let's hope this guy is wrong. Because if he is not, it's over.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I call this bs at the highest level. Why, I'm in a medical university here in Japan. And this is all BS. I have been active on the front of this for 1.5 years now.
There are some real side effects, but you all here are blowing it out of proportion .

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

On the plus side, if this IS true, then maybe the Biden Administration will finally give credit of the vaccines to Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join