It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

OOOooo, a grim cautionary tale.

Is that it?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Is that it?

Well, yes actually. OOOoooo.

Any actual comment to make or are you content to just be snarky?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Is that it?

Would you say that to the poor bloke's partner and family or are you just another keyboard warrior?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I can match you one for one with "I got vaxxed and had a heart attack" "I got vaxxed and now I'm an amputee" "I got vaxxed and my dog died" all day long.

How much Kleenex do you have?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: SeventhChapter

It's a Dr Byram Bridle - there's a good rundown of why his claims are a false misrepresentations of scientific studies here:

Bridle’s claim was based on three assumptions:

- The spike protein from SARS-CoV-2 alone is the main cause of blood vessel damage in COVID-19 patients.

- The vaccine-derived spike protein damages the body in the same way as the spike protein produced during viral infection.
-
The vaccine-derived spike protein enters the bloodstream and accumulates at harmful levels in tissues, such as the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands, and ovaries.

In this review, we explain why these three assumptions are unsupported by current evidence.

Claims vaccine induced spike protein are toxic are based on misinterpretation and misrepresentaton of vaccines and scientific studies

I’ll reread tonight but it doesn’t appear this fact check “debunks” anything. This is still good evidence even though it requires further verification. The bio distribution study was from a Pfizer submittal to Japan because they ask for additional information, and of course the author Pfizer is going to defend their study?

Always suspicious of these so called “fact checkers”. A lot of them are actual thought control. I look again but at first glance, I classify this fact checker as “misleading”

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I can match you one for one with "I got vaxxed and had a heart attack" "I got vaxxed and now I'm an amputee" "I got vaxxed and my dog died" all day long.

How much Kleenex do you have?

Out of @ 4 billion folk vaccinated in the world some of them will have heart attacks anyway.

Can you show that the Vax was the cause? And preferably without being snarky?

I suspect that you have more Kleenex than I do.
edit on 5-8-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

How exactly is the data misinterpreted to appear sinister? Can you elaborate?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Sarscov19 tends to need a lot of time to ramp up
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

so the fact that viral RNA was present in all tissue samples taken at detectable concentrations might be unlikely to have been caused by the virus
It wasn't present in all tissue samples, but that's an interesting conclusion for you to reach. No, it wasn't the spike protein mRNA they found. They targeted two specific genes. Vaccination does not produce a positive PCR test.

Multiplex RT-PCR analysis targeted 2 independent genes of the SARS-CoV-2-genome (Fluorotype SARS-CoV-2 plus Kit; HAIN/Bruker, Nehren, Germany): RNA-dependent RNA polymerase (Target 1) and nucleopeptide (Target 2).

In any case, it wasn't the spike protein which was detected. It was antibodies against it.

Yeah I don’t see how this study supports biodistribution. But you’re one of those people that gets all tingly when you prove people wrong, aren’t you? Duly noted.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I am not going to get vaccinated. I just went out and bought five pounds of grapefruit, seven grapefruit in the bag. .

When I read this yesterday I got cravings for apples and pink grapefruits, darn I just got me some, thank you.

Soo, you do not have to that far to know what FDA said about side effects possibilities on the china virus jab.

And this was last year, by now is much more to be added, but I am sure big pharma does not want anymore side effects been added to the list because they want to shove their boosters now.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And your "poor bloke" could have likely died anyway, but don't that that stop the media from manipulating your emotions.

And why would I need Kleenex when you are the one crying about a stranger in a BBC clip?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunshadow1220
I do not know if there is a comeback from this modification caused by the vaccine, but I do know that the Highest Authority in all creation has the power to regenerate and is the answer for all our questions He is Jeshua our Messiah

are you kidding me, by the end of only the first page, its religious mumbo jumbo that will save us

So whether I have had the vaccine or not the fact I am a non believer will send me to hell anyway

Here is my Question, who will die first vaccinated Christians or unvaccinated non believers?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

He died of Covid. Your lack of humanity is sad.

I don't think you need all that Kleenex for crying....

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: sunshadow1220
I do not know if there is a comeback from this modification caused by the vaccine, but I do know that the Highest Authority in all creation has the power to regenerate and is the answer for all our questions He is Jeshua our Messiah

are you kidding me, by the end of only the first page, its religious mumbo jumbo that will save us

So whether I have had the vaccine or not the fact I am a non believer will send me to hell anyway

Here is my Question, who will die first vaccinated Christians or unvaccinated non believers?

This is for another thread, but:
Why do you think the placebo effect works?
What if we were all made of consciousness?
What if your beliefs and thoughts could literally shape the world around you?
This is why those who achieve greatest success are positively thinking people.
Flip it around, what do you think the state of fear does to the frequency you send out? How does being in a state of fear and stress affect your health?
This is the science of the future. Nicola Tesla figured out early on that every thing is made of energy, vibration, and frequency.
People often confuse religion and spirituality.
God is real, but you don’t have to be religious or belong to an organized religion to know of the existence of the creator.

edit on 5-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

And your "poor bloke" could have likely died anyway, but don't that that stop the media from manipulating your emotions.

And why would I need Kleenex when you are the one crying about a stranger in a BBC clip?

Where do you get that I'm "crying" from?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

What you describe can be rationalized only by somebody with skin in the game, and it is a game.

It can be explained only be understanding this was planned years in advance by powerful and wicked humans.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's clearly a biased opinion and only emphasise points that support the narrative that the covid vaccines are bad.

It fails to point out that anything listed on vaers is not a verified death caused by a vaccine but simply a report by someone that someone has died some time after receiving a vaccine, nothing is known to be true in this.

As it's a public system anyone can report a "death" some may not be true, some may be, some may be the same death reported by multiple people either intentionally or unintentionally.

It's not a very good system to he honest.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You brought the story up as if it is in some way relevant to the topic, I assumed the way you presented it that the story was somehow devastating to you.

Maybe I just misread the virtue signals.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So the placebo effect works because of god?

Are you suggesting I am not a positive person because I dont believe in God?

Why cant non believers be positive? are all succesful people religious?, what is your measure of success?, please dont say wealth

How can you prove I am in a state of fear or stress by what I wrote? assumptions?

I find ALL religions nonsense, just a form of control

I wont try and change your opinion though, live and let live

peace

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: bastion
The link they supplied even shows its wrong.

Yeah, I posted the wrong one, meant to post the one to the NIH study, but now it looks like it may not say what the OP said... but since it is written in medical gobbeldyspeak, it is hard to tell.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's clearly a biased opinion and only emphasise points that support the narrative that the covid vaccines are bad.

It fails to point out that anything listed on vaers is not a verified death caused by a vaccine but simply a report by someone that someone has died some time after receiving a vaccine, nothing is known to be true in this.

That is not the relevant point.

The relevant point is comparing adverse events reported in this same exact system for this new jab to other prior vaccines that got pulled due to the number of reported adverse events.

The number of adverse events for this new jab is far, far greater - by an order of magnitude or more - than others that were pulled due to the number of reported adverse events and deaths.

Reported... in the same system...
edit on 5-8-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join