It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Very scary what DR Charles Hoffe said in the video …I have also been told by a friend of mine who is a retired bio chemist , that people who have gotten the mRNA vaccines will see a lot
Of health issues in the next 2 years ,from organ failure ….. sadly I hope this is not true , but I’m afraid foe people who got the vaccines

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263 I agree, I have concerns about the vaccine myself, but all this # does is prove to me that some people have an agenda. Makes me wonder what is in it for them. I still am not convinced of getting the jab, but this conversation is just #ing stupid.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It’s too bad deaths from patients that contracted COVID-19 werent scrutinize to this level. COVID-19 positive then sudden heart attack -> cause of death, COVID-19. Recently vaccinated, followed by heart attack -> cause of death, heart attack. There’s a double standard for sure, but it certainly doesn’t favour your point.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: sunshadow1220
The spike protein is not a spike like a nail or pin, to explain
the protein is found on the outside of the viral particle
the injection of mRNA enters your cells and changes them (your cells) to create the spike protein on your epithelial cells (blood vessels)
the body's immune response recognizes the spike as foreign and mounts an immune response (antibodies)
the antibodies bind to the spike protein on your body's own epithelial cells
the body than recognizes these complex molecules of antibody/spike protein as foreign
and sees this as a damaged blood vessel
then your clotting system activates as if you had a puncture in your blood vessel
then clots occur

Does it really? Where is your evidence?

I love this. After blindly believing (for a year) everything the CDC or fauci or the NIH (if you're a brit) tells you, even when contradictory to what they told you weeks ago, you demand evidence. LMAO.

Funny how the curiosity comes out when you need to rationalize that you didn't do any research or have any curiosity before.

Her evidence is presented. If you'd like to disprove what she says, then go ahead and do it. She explained how your immune system responds differently to a virus vs a protein. If you don't believe her, surely you can find evidence that proves the immune response is the same?
edit on 5-8-2021 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

German numbers are looking even worse.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Has the FDA ever granted full approval to a drug that yielded so many medical complications, that full approval had to be rescinded?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

What I find interesting about this is that the rebuttal says that it is a "misinterpretation and misrepresentation of vaccines and scientific studies."

How does that make any sense? The rebuttal title seems to rely on a mountain of published evidence about vaccines, but these aren't vaccines in any sense of the word. But even if you want to be generous with the language, these are the first two mrna vaccines we've ever tried on people. So there isn't some vast library of studies that backs up how these vaccines work, we're flying by the seat of our pants here.

Not only that, remember, in 50 years of studying masks we found they didn't help prevent viruses. Then suddenly they worked for viruses. So mountains of evidence aren't always right, are they?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The immune response is the same both will create antigens for the spike protein. The difference is in what damage the spike proteins can cause. On the virus, these proteins are connected to ACE2 receptors on cells meaning they function Where in the vaccine our spike proteins don't have any way to attach to a cell.

Her concern rests on two claims. Firstly, that the spike proteins generated by the vaccine cause cardiovascular damage if they get into the bloodstream. Secondly, that the spike protein produced by the vaccine does not just act locally, at the site of the jab, but gets into the bloodstream and is carried to many other sites in the body.

So let's do something here different than before, shall we?

Lets discuss what is different about both spike proteins. Vaccine-derived spike proteins differ from the spike protein produced in infection and behave differently in the body. While both mRNA vaccines and viral vector vaccines carry the instructions to produce the entire spike protein, the cells break down much of the protein into small fragments. Furthermore, unlike infection, the spike protein from COVID-19 vaccination doesn’t get assembled into new viral particles. Instead, it contains a component that makes it attach to the cell surface as it would do to the viral surface. Finally, the spike protein produced by the U.S. FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccines is genetically modified to enhance the immune response and prevent its binding to ACE2 receptors.

In plain English the vaccine protein cannot attach to cells period. It is immediately torn to pieces by the cell making it impossible to damage other cells. This is simply a case where someone saw studies on covid and assumed the spike protein could do the same thing however it cant.

When it comes to COVID19 vaccines, cases of thrombosis (clotting) following COVID19 vaccines have been reported with the Oxford-AstraZeneca and the Johnson & Johnson vaccines However, the incidence of thrombosis following immunization is below or similar to the background occurrence of such events in the population. In other words, people are going to get blood clots with or without the vaccine. Statistically, the vaccine is well within the normal incidents to be expected.

This vaccine has proven to be safer than many other medications including birth control. Have you guys ever looked at the risks of taking the pill for birth control? It can cause blood clots. gallbladder disease. heart attack. high blood pressure. liver cancer and stroke. There are risks with any medications you just have to decide if the benefits outweigh the risks.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: tanstaafl
Accidentally posts a link that goes against his argument.

Responds with a Reddit.

You got class coming outa your ass dude.

The link was to a video. Of an interview that aired on Fax News' Laura Ingraham show, of the guy - an actual Doctor who was actually a part of the team developing the novel covid vaccine platform, and who some here have chosen to disparage because he is saying something that goes against the official fake/lying ass narrative that some here subscribe to - and just happens to be hosted on reddit, because youtube - the only video hosting authority that apparently some here will accept since they censor anything that goes against the official fake/lying ass narrative that some here subscribe to - has censored it because the content goes against the official fake/lying ass narrative that some here subscribe to.

So, yes, I agree, I have a lot more class than some here who subscribe to the official fake/lying ass narrative. Dunno if it is coming out of my ass right now though. Not much of anything has come out of there for days, since noon starts my 5th day of my ozonated-water fast.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Very scary what DR Charles Hoffe said in the video …I have also been told by a friend of mine who is a retired bio chemist , that people who have gotten the mRNA vaccines will see a lot
Of health issues in the next 2 years ,from organ failure ….. sadly I hope this is not true , but I’m afraid foe people who got the vaccines

If push comes to shove, and I'm unable to 'go down fighting' if/when they come to force the jab on me and my family, I will immediately begin a series sessions of high dose IV vitamin C and MAHT (Ozone Major Autohemotherapy) - alternating probably every other day for a week or two, then alternating weekly (vit c one week, MAHT the next week), 3 to 4 combo activated charcoal/living clay slurries, white pine needle tea, a series of 5-10 day ozonated-water fasts, and anything and everything else I can think of to deactivate that crap and get it our of our bodies.

Then, I may decide to organize with other fellow victims and start planning on some serious hunting safaris.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

originally posted by: carewemust
Theory being floated.

The vaccines are weakening the human immune system.

You will be compelled to get boosters for life, to keep you from getting really sick, if you do catch covid-19.

A huge perpetual money maker for pharmaceutical companies.

That is why they were so eager to create vaccines for the barely lethal covid-19.

Especially when you look at how the patents have come out for both SARS and COVID-19 years ago, watch this video in its entirity it will blow your mind

We Created Sars and COVID in order to make money from the cure

The man in this video provides ALL THE documentation to prove the above

Nice!!!

Thank you for this information!

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You are not modifying your DNA with a vaccine, it’s not gene therapy. This guy is a gp and not a scientist. I would take what a general physician says with a pinch of salt. Let him take your blood pressure, check your pulses and prescribe you blood pressure tablets. Nothing more.
edit on 6-8-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

My mother works in a doctor’s office and this is why the vaccine alters DNA.

COVID for one alters the DNA. The problem is that once you get COVID, your white blood cells do start to fight. COVID then attaches to your red bloods cells and alters your DNA into thinking the threat has been neutralized when it really hasn’t. Once the white blood cells stop fighting, COVID secretly begins doing it’s work which is pretty much to kill you slowly.

Those who are asymptomatic are worse off than those who at least show the signs of your body trying to tell you something is wrong. Either way, your white blood cells aren’t fighting hard enough or sometimes at all because they don’t even realize that the threat is still there.

COVID is a weapon that was created in a lab. No doctor has ever seen a virus this smart, altering DNA the way it does, and actually being pretty successful. The strains keep getting smarter. This is not a virus one can build up a tolerance to because none of us are superhuman to have those abilities against COVID. Stop comparing it to the cold or flu because that is not the case with this virus. Stop comforting yourselves with that thought hoping one day it will be true.

We should be grateful they’re not keeping this vaccine to just government and military officials and actually giving us a fighting chance.

The vaccine has to alter your DNA to work because that’s what COVID is doing.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So we all are going to get micro blood clotting . It's compounded with each rna shot and we have 5 years. Got it.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The spike proteins of the virus attaches at the ACE receptor of our cells, the lungs are a rich source of these receptors. A healthy immune system can usually clear the virus as it has a 99.95 something percent survival rate. The immunocompromised, elderly and people with co-morbidities have a lower survival rate as well as those individuals on ACE inhibitors for high blood pressure.
With the injection, the spike proteins are created within the body causing damage to any organ such as heart, lung, brain etc
which is why healthy young people are having heart problems

Do you have any evidence for any of this bs?

Anything at all?

Yes, there are multiple mainstream peer reviewed publications on COVID-19's structure and action that you won't read. a better question would be why authorities are forcing mRNA vaccination on 100% of the population when it would be far cheaper to only vaccinate those with known risk factors like the old, immune compromised, and morbidly obese? That is the officially recommended approach for flu vaccinations. Also, why can't I choose to receive a protein subunit vaccine instead of the mRNA which the CDC acknowledges has been associated with thousands of deaths? Trials on Novavax started before mRNA vaccine trials and had far less severe side effects and higher efficacy. But they don't have as many lobbyists or politicians on the take as the big guys.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Technology: ADE from Covid Vaccines Seems to Have Begun

www.bitchute.com...

Now this I can get down with. ADE has begun with just the Pfizer vaccine from my understanding of watching the video.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElCapitanPapi

My mother works in a doctor’s office

At last, someone with the suitable qualifications to comment on the science.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

The spike proteins of the virus attaches at the ACE receptor of our cells, the lungs are a rich source of these receptors. A healthy immune system can usually clear the virus as it has a 99.95 something percent survival rate. The immunocompromised, elderly and people with co-morbidities have a lower survival rate as well as those individuals on ACE inhibitors for high blood pressure.
With the injection, the spike proteins are created within the body causing damage to any organ such as heart, lung, brain etc
which is why healthy young people are having heart problems

Do you have any evidence for any of this bs?

Anything at all?

Yes, there are multiple mainstream peer reviewed publications on COVID-19's structure and action that you won't read. a better question would be why authorities are forcing mRNA vaccination on 100% of the population when it would be far cheaper to only vaccinate those with known risk factors like the old, immune compromised, and morbidly obese? That is the officially recommended approach for flu vaccinations. Also, why can't I choose to receive a protein subunit vaccine instead of the mRNA which the CDC acknowledges has been associated with thousands of deaths? Trials on Novavax started before mRNA vaccine trials and had far less severe side effects and higher efficacy. But they don't have as many lobbyists or politicians on the take as the big guys.

If you don't post them, I can't read them?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You're only scratching the surface. Dig deeper.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well isnt this the same FDA that has approved 5 controversial drugs? like Mibefradil? & Pimavanserin?

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join