It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

The fact that it attacks the things that are already weak in a person may be both a big clue and and obfuscating factor.

And I'm not talking about just the commonly called out diabetes, obesity, or cardio-pulmonary events, but myriads of other presentations, from past surgical scars and sites to eyesight to hearing to arthritic sites to taste to skin rashes and different types of clotting and on and on and on, almost as if it was programmed to do so.

Chaos might be a better name for it than covid.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Yeah the OP as got the effect of the virus spike protein mixed up with the vaccine induced spike protein - the vaccine induced can't replicate and is injected intramuscular right next to the lymph nodes as there are no ACE2 receptrors minimising the exposure time and damage caused.

The 75% of the vaccine entering the blood stream claim is a misinterpretation based on a study of 13 people here japan study

The study is open in claiming sample size is to small to conclude anything, the clinical relevance is unkown and there's no mention of it being detrimental to human health in the paper.

It's certainly an area worthy of more clinical investistigation but it seems people are misinterpreting the papers, getting confused between virus spike protein and vaccine induced spike protein and that there's no evidence of vaccine induced spike protein damage has ever been detected in a human despite the 100s millions of vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Baddogma
Relax... And don't misinterpret what I said. I said 99% of what I read is bollocks. IE the science, the assumptions, the rubbish people write. Don't twist my words. But if you need to twist my words and relate this directly to the vaccine, using the numbers we have the "problem" as a percentage of adverse reactions Vs vaccines given is less than 0.0005%, and 'problems' doesn't mean deaths.

There's no evidence for what Hoffe says about 75% of the vaccine entering the blood stream. He calls it gene therapy but it doesn't alter our DNA does it.

I'm completely against censorship and believe people should be allowed to make their own minds up. That's fine. There's a problem with people making their own minds up nowadays, it's algorithms that create echo chambers, people are unable to find data from both sides... This is a fact and discussed in detail in Social Dilemma. BUT, as dangerous as that is to civilisation, I do not agree with censorship in any form .

I didn't watch Dr Martin's video, by all means post me it.

But I suggest many people avoid baseless fear and research more. I'm certainly no expert but by reading extensively on both sides I've gone from fearing the injection to realising it's not dangerous and there is very little chance of serious reaction and very little chance of long term problems.

Jury still out IMO.
By some definitions, genetic therapy can be utilization of genetic material to treat a disease. That is what these mRNA “vaccines” do.

Doctor Hoffe mentioned a Dr Brody (I believe) when he described the bio distribution figures. I’ll need to look at that study before I make a determination. The point is we are in a clinical trial here and we don’t know how to treat these complications. Everyone seems to be throwing out theories. I thought he d-dimer was a good start at least. We will see where this goes. Maybe nowhere, but to your point, censoring anything at this point is not where we need to be.
edit on 5-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

It's a Dr Byram Bridle - there's a good rundown of why his claims are a false misrepresentations of scientific studies here:

Bridle’s claim was based on three assumptions:

- The spike protein from SARS-CoV-2 alone is the main cause of blood vessel damage in COVID-19 patients.

- The vaccine-derived spike protein damages the body in the same way as the spike protein produced during viral infection.
-
The vaccine-derived spike protein enters the bloodstream and accumulates at harmful levels in tissues, such as the spleen, bone marrow, liver, adrenal glands, and ovaries.

In this review, we explain why these three assumptions are unsupported by current evidence.

Claims vaccine induced spike protein are toxic are based on misinterpretation and misrepresentaton of vaccines and scientific studies

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Didn't they find originally that it was the 'delivery system' of the polio 'jab' was the problem?
They stopped trials and took it back into the lab. It took them 5 years to figure it worked sublingually and that is how it was then administered for decades orally with next to no side effects let alone life changing disabilities?
I believe it is now administerred via a jab, but could be wrong.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This is why ex vivo work is always the best with biochemistry analysis. We get direct answers to our questions because we have the tissue and can process it, even in autopsy. Good find.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I don’t remember about polio, maybe some early versions. I think a good example would be the rotavirus or adenovirus vaccine. It was destroying the gut of children and they had to fix it. I can’t remember off hand which one it was but I’ll go find it later today.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Stormdancer777

German researchers conducted the first autopsy of a vaccinated individual.

They found the spike proteins in almost every organ of his body.

So much for Fauci saying it stays local in the arm where you get the shot.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Thank you for posting, I saw that yesterday.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I'm certainly no expert but by reading extensively on both sides I've gone from fearing the injection to realising it's not dangerous and there is very little chance of serious reaction and very little chance of long term problems.

Really?

I'm never going to be that sure.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: tanstaafl
The thing is they aren’t murdering millions of people. I won’t have any part of forced vaccinations, even being in the military. I just don’t see it happening, millions dead or dying from the vaccine. We would have seen it in the trials, covering up the animal study deaths, then the people, that’s just not going to happen with the people who regulate and control these studies.

It isn't just about the conspiracy theory about possible intentional genocide or mass de-population...

The fact is:

a) these jabs are not even remotely close to tried and true, they are purely experimental, and all prior attempts ended in dismal failure (with all lab animals dying),

b) the number of adverse events reported on VAERS far, far vby an order of magnitude or more - exceeds the number that has brought an abrupt halt to prior vaccination trials, yet these are given a free pass, and

c) there are in existence very effective therapeutics (HCQ+Zinc, Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine, etc) that completely and totally negates the legality of these being give an EUA, and

d) the demonization (falsely claiming they were dangerous when they absolutely knew they were not) by those in charge of this debacle at the CDEC, the NIH and Fauci, and the big pharma companies, of said potential safe and effective therapeutics to justify their applications for EUA was a blatant criminal act of the highest order, considering how many people died of COVID19 that may not have had those running the criminal medical mafia in this country, and every single one of those involved and participated with knowledge and aforethought deserve the death penalty.

Harsh? You bet. What was even harsher was these criminals being allowed to murder hundreds of thousands of people by engaging in these criminal acts of betrayal.

Last, the bottom line is, even supporting the continued use of these jabs, much less forcing them on everyone, is supporting this criminal conspiracy of murder and mayhem.

Do you still want to claim that you support this madness?
edit on 5-8-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Yeah the OP as got the effect of the virus spike protein mixed up with the vaccine induced spike protein - the vaccine induced can't replicate and is injected intramuscular right next to the lymph nodes as there are no ACE2 receptrors minimising the exposure time and damage caused.

Yeah, so what do you say about the truth coming out now that they claims that the mRNA induced spike proteins remain localized are observably false?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
iwww.precisionvaccinations.com...
CDC deaths from vaccine
VAERS report Vaccine Adverse events

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
That's a 404 link.

a reply to: sunshadow1220

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: tanstaafl
The thing is they aren’t murdering millions of people. I won’t have any part of forced vaccinations, even being in the military. I just don’t see it happening, millions dead or dying from the vaccine. We would have seen it in the trials, covering up the animal study deaths, then the people, that’s just not going to happen with the people who regulate and control these studies.

It isn't just about the conspiracy theory about possible intentional genocide or mass de-population...

The fact is:

a) these jabs are not even remotely close to tried and true, they are purely experimental, and all prior attempts ended in dismal failure (with all lab animals dying),

b) the number of adverse events reported on VAERS far, far vby an order of magnitude or more - exceeds the number that has brought an abrupt halt to prior vaccination trials, yet these are given a free pass, and

c) there are in existence very effective therapeutics (HCQ+Zinc, Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine, etc) that completely and totally negates the legality of these being give an EUA, and

d) the demonization (falsely claiming they were dangerous when they absolutely knew they were not) by those in charge of this debacle at the CDEC, the NIH and Fauci, and the big pharma companies, of said potential safe and effective therapeutics to justify their applications for EUA was a blatant criminal act of the highest order, considering how many people died of COVID19 that may not have had those running the criminal medical mafia in this country, and every single one of those involved and participated with knowledge and aforethought deserve the death penalty.

Harsh? You bet. What was even harsher was these criminals being allowed to murder hundreds of thousands of people by engaging in these criminal acts of betrayal.

Last, the bottom line is, even supporting the continued use of these jabs, much less forcing them on everyone, is supporting this criminal conspiracy of murder and mayhem.

Do you still want to claim that you support this madness?

I Agree, no forced vaccination!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Sorry that link isn't working
the CDC isn't to be trusted
Experiments on Sphyllis infected men who were told they had been treated but were not, only so they could be studied

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That's just a blog about vears data and not a very good one?

It's nothing different than the other comments made when the data is misinterpreted to appear sinister.

a reply to: sunshadow1220

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: bastion

Yeah, so what do you say about the truth coming out now that they claims that the mRNA induced spike proteins remain localized are observably false?

I'd already adressed why Bridle's claims are false in my earlier post on this page. His claims are based on misrepresenting this study - here

Tl;dr

- The ammounts detected in the study were less a 100,000 th of the minimum ammount needed to cause harm to humans.

- The study was based on 13 people, the original authors are clear the sample size is too small to be scientifically valid, more investigation is required of larger sample sizes to determine if there's any clinical impact.

- The study didn't detect any harm to humans.

- The authors of the original study have publicly claimed Bridle has misunderstood and misrepresented their work

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The link they supplied even shows its wrong.

a reply to: bastion

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Interesting article about an antivaxxer who refused the vaccine died of Covid:

BBC News - Covid vaccine refuser died after terrible mistake, says partner
www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join