It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElCapitanPapi

What?

"My mother works in a doctor’s office and this is why the vaccine alters DNA."

Congratulations. Can't argue with that.....Case closed.

Move along now, nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I'm not going to address your response about how it works because I don't know a lick about how it works. I'm not a medical guy. I'm a numbers guy.

Statistically, the vaccine is well within the normal incidents to be expected.

No, no it isn't. It's the deadliest vaccine we've ever had and it's only been around for 8 months. This has been confirmed by multiple databases throughout the world.

This vaccine has proven to be safer than many other medications including birth control.

Birth control isn't one medication. There have been dozens and many of them have been pulled because they have numbers like the covid vaccines.

There are risks with any medications you just have to decide if the benefits outweigh the risks.

Agreed. I have a 2 in ten million chance of dying from covid. I ain't wasting my time getting the shot to improve my odds to 1 in 10 million. If that's how I leave this world, so be it.
edit on 6-8-2021 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Not sure why there are some users in here trying to push others of getting vaccinated i am not the one willing to find out the side effects or try to be a lab rat.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

originally posted by: sunshadow1220
The spike proteins of the virus attaches at the ACE receptor of our cells, the lungs are a rich source of these receptors. A healthy immune system can usually clear the virus as it has a 99.95 something percent survival rate. The immunocompromised, elderly and people with co-morbidities have a lower survival rate as well as those individuals on ACE inhibitors for high blood pressure.
With the injection, the spike proteins are created within the body causing damage to any organ such as heart, lung, brain etc
which is why healthy young people are having heart problems

Do you have any evidence for any of this bs?

Anything at all?

Yes, there are multiple mainstream peer reviewed publications on COVID-19's structure and action that you won't read. a better question would be why authorities are forcing mRNA vaccination on 100% of the population when it would be far cheaper to only vaccinate those with known risk factors like the old, immune compromised, and morbidly obese? That is the officially recommended approach for flu vaccinations. Also, why can't I choose to receive a protein subunit vaccine instead of the mRNA which the CDC acknowledges has been associated with thousands of deaths? Trials on Novavax started before mRNA vaccine trials and had far less severe side effects and higher efficacy. But they don't have as many lobbyists or politicians on the take as the big guys.

If you don't post them, I can't read them?

You promise to read them?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunshadow1220
The spike proteins of the virus attaches at the ACE receptor of our cells, the lungs are a rich source of these receptors. A healthy immune system can usually clear the virus as it has a 99.95 something percent survival rate. The immunocompromised, elderly and people with co-morbidities have a lower survival rate as well as those individuals on ACE inhibitors for high blood pressure.
With the injection, the spike proteins are created within the body causing damage to any organ such as heart, lung, brain etc
which is why healthy young people are having heart problems

Do you have any evidence for any of this bs?

Anything at all?

Yes, there are multiple mainstream peer reviewed publications on COVID-19's structure and action that you won't read. a better question would be why authorities are forcing mRNA vaccination on 100% of the population when it would be far cheaper to only vaccinate those with known risk factors like the old, immune compromised, and morbidly obese? That is the officially recommended approach for flu vaccinations. Also, why can't I choose to receive a protein subunit vaccine instead of the mRNA which the CDC acknowledges has been associated with thousands of deaths? Trials on Novavax started before mRNA vaccine trials and had far less severe side effects and higher efficacy. But they don't have as many lobbyists or politicians on the take as the big guys.

If you don't post them, I can't read them?

You promise to read them?

Yes.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sunshadow1220

Thanks for taking the time.

A question that I've had for a while now, since I've known that it leaves the injection site for a while and enters the bloodstream causing all kinds of potential (not guaranteed) issues, is about the relatively new discovery (6 years old now?) about the direct link between the immune system and the brain?

If this is getting into the blood stream and also messing with the immune system, I would have to assume that it has a direct path straight to the brain. Has anyone, that you are aware of, been studying the effects of modern vaccines on the brain now that we know that there is a direct link, where they had assumed that one didn't exist before?

Important Link between the Brain and Immune System Found

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I suspect you are a real MD in life. Am I correct?

It seems to me that you’re presenting real data instead of hype and you seem to have a thorough understanding of human biology.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

You may be surprised, but all GPs are MDs. All MDs are scientists.

(post by Colla removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElCapitanPapi
a reply to: Stormdancer777

My mother works in a doctor’s office and this is why the vaccine alters DNA.

COVID for one alters the DNA. The problem is that once you get COVID, your white blood cells do start to fight. COVID then attaches to your red bloods cells and alters your DNA into thinking the threat has been neutralized when it really hasn’t. Once the white blood cells stop fighting, COVID secretly begins doing it’s work which is pretty much to kill you slowly.

Those who are asymptomatic are worse off than those who at least show the signs of your body trying to tell you something is wrong. Either way, your white blood cells aren’t fighting hard enough or sometimes at all because they don’t even realize that the threat is still there.

COVID is a weapon that was created in a lab. No doctor has ever seen a virus this smart, altering DNA the way it does, and actually being pretty successful. The strains keep getting smarter. This is not a virus one can build up a tolerance to because none of us are superhuman to have those abilities against COVID. Stop comparing it to the cold or flu because that is not the case with this virus. Stop comforting yourselves with that thought hoping one day it will be true.

We should be grateful they’re not keeping this vaccine to just government and military officials and actually giving us a fighting chance.

The vaccine has to alter your DNA to work because that’s what COVID is doing.

The vaccine does not alter your DNA. This is a misconception and it generates unnecessary fear. Also how oh earth does COVID attached to red blood cells and alter you DNA there? Red blood cells don't even have a nucleus?

(post by MrNewWorldOrder removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
1. Nobody has independently obtained a sealed vial of any of the mRNA/DNA viral vector vaccines, in a proven chain of custody, and had it fully analyzed in a scientific ISO qualitifed lab with accredited methods and publicly posted verified lab results.

= we don't know what the injections contain. All we have are the claims from the manufacturers.

2. Nobody knows what is the mRNA base pair gene sequence of the lipid nano particle encapsulated mRNA (or in the viral DNA protein subunit). All we have is the claims from the injection manufacturers. Nobody inpedendent has done a full genomic sequencing of the mRNA code (as detailed in 1. above).

3. Nobody has analyzed the other contents of the carrier fluid of the injections for chemical composition, safety and quantity using proper analytical chemical methods. All we have are couple of unverified lab posts (Almeria University) using a mass spec. Nobody has done a full analysis of all the compounds claimed to be in the injections, and whether there is anything else in the injectios (such as graphene materials, which some tests claim, but cannot conclusively prove).

If you want to push this forward, stop arguing from New York Times articles or Pfizer safety datasheets, get a sealed vial, get it delivered to an accredited lab and have it fully analyzed (WGS/NGS + gas chromatography, GDMS, UVS, etc.)

Now we are flying blind and injecting billions of people with something we don't even have an idea what is inside it.

(post by HawkEyi removed for a manners violation)
(post by HawkEyi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pathaka
1. Nobody has independently obtained a sealed vial of any of the mRNA/DNA viral vector vaccines, in a proven chain of custody, and had it fully analyzed in a scientific ISO qualitifed lab with accredited methods and publicly posted verified lab results.

= we don't know what the injections contain. All we have are the claims from the manufacturers.

2. Nobody knows what is the mRNA base pair gene sequence of the lipid nano particle encapsulated mRNA (or in the viral DNA protein subunit). All we have is the claims from the injection manufacturers. Nobody inpedendent has done a full genomic sequencing of the mRNA code (as detailed in 1. above).

3. Nobody has analyzed the other contents of the carrier fluid of the injections for chemical composition, safety and quantity using proper analytical chemical methods. All we have are couple of unverified lab posts (Almeria University) using a mass spec. Nobody has done a full analysis of all the compounds claimed to be in the injections, and whether there is anything else in the injectios (such as graphene materials, which some tests claim, but cannot conclusively prove).

If you want to push this forward, stop arguing from New York Times articles or Pfizer safety datasheets, get a sealed vial, get it delivered to an accredited lab and have it fully analyzed (WGS/NGS + gas chromatography, GDMS, UVS, etc.)

Now we are flying blind and injecting billions of people with something we don't even have an idea what is inside it.

How do you know all this and where is your information coming from. In any argument, you need to reference your sources so that we can ensure we are using information responsibly. Vaccine development, apporval and monitoring processes are very thorough: www.ema.europa.eu... 19-vaccines-development-evaluation-approval-monitoring
Also, not everyone has a high level of scientific literacry, so it would be of benefit to the community if you could clearly translate the language you use and explain what the implications of the findings are. Thorough scrutiny is required.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263 t this new approach if not wanting to look at any information other than that which reinforces your own opinion is driving me nuts.

tell it to the MSM. they don't countenance ANYTHING that questions the covid narrative.

i guess they're all nuts.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join