It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't fall for the deception

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Guyfriday

I am saying that everyone is distracted from more important issues - like the most important one - that you are powerless - that we do not have a democracy or anything close to it.

Yes, it was the powerless masses that elected President Trump. Powerless enough to beat HRC, in an election that was rigged for her to win.

Negative. With gov confidence at an all time low, he was ran as the savior and the gov run media was used to pull it off.

Quoted for hilarity.

So Trump won with the Democrat-owned media?

What color is the sky in the world you live in?

edit on 9-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I am exercising my power right now.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

No, the most important issue is the well being of my family. The devisiveness in this country is caused by Democratic politicians driven by one goal and one goal only....getting Trump out of office and/or preventing him from getting reelected in 2020. Democracy works only if both parties are willing to work TOGETHER, in resolving America's problems.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I am exercising my power right now.

It's a conspiracy forum hun... you are exercising exactly nothing right now but my funny bone.

We're not a Democracy anymore....

Just LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: madmac5150

originally posted by: madmac5150

I am saying that everyone is distracted from more important issues - like the most important one - that you are powerless - that we do not have a democracy or anything close to it.

Yes, it was the powerless masses that elected President Trump. Powerless enough to beat HRC, in an election that was rigged for her to win.

Its all a gimmick.

There aren't really any sides.

In the end, it is the same people pulling the strings in the background. Real power does not change seats every 4 years.

Real power changed seats with JFK..

Yeah, and we all saw how far his power went.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Man, I'm surprised I didn't get any stars.

Not because I care about stars, but there is not one person here that can't set aside politics and look at the facts.

The media has been gov run for a long time now.

Trump runs the gov.

The intentional division is obvious.

Why make it more complex than that?

Trump would have reversed the Smith-Mundt act if he was legit.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I'm speaking ain't I?

At least I can still do that.

----

To fix a problem, we must first recognize it.

And.. its a big one.
edit on 10-3-2019 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

(post by Mandroid7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
From what I remember from when Trump was campaigning the media coverage on the news networks was pretty much completely one sided in favour of Hillary. Trump was constantly mocked,downplayed, degraded and hardly ever portrayed in a serious light. Granted he wasn’t the president then but it hasn’t seemed to have changed the media’s coverage of him now that he is.

That election was highly entertaining to watch from the outside. Did I think Hillary would win? Yes I did because the entire media was set against Trump to the point where I thought that the people who still believed in the media would be heavy influenced by it. Turns out the influence was a lot less then what I believed it to be. Distrust was at an all time high and the people it seemed would much rather vote for some one they could believe. Even if it went against many of their own ideals they knew what they would be getting.

Right or wrong at least he seemed genuine enough. They knew he was self absorbed and number of other unsavoury traits but still highly successful and produced results. That’s what people wanted I guess somthing to change,good or bad just anything other then what has been going on for the last couple decades.

Just my 2 cents as a Canadian, worth about 1.25 cents American.

edit on 9-3-2019 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think that entire narrative was foreseen.

Clever folks, these high level think tanks.

I think regardless of who won, left hand or right hand, its the same guy picking your wallet.

(Plenty of speculation in there, of course.. but not all of it.)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I know...right. Does anyone question how conveniety placed media is controing the public narratives? Just keep going to the frozen food section folks. Microwaving those conveniently aced news stories. Don't actually make up your own mind on fresh cooked research. Dare you invent a recipe: conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You're right...and thank God we don't have a democracy or we'd look like Venezuela or much worse...

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I think you speak / write (think?) like a politician.

Simplify your thoughts just say what is on your mind.

Too many people who begin threads on this site want to come off as being more intelligent than the common folk. You're not.

So say what you mean without the baloney.

I did. Do you understand?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostGods
I know...right. Does anyone question how conveniety placed media is controing the public narratives? Just keep going to the frozen food section folks. Microwaving those conveniently aced news stories. Don't actually make up your own mind on fresh cooked research. Dare you invent a recipe: conspiracy!

Interesting analogy considering one of the major ways we are controlled is through processed foods that literally affect a person's cognitive function.

It's no surprise when one looks at the American peoples diet and all the additives that, er I mean flavour enhancers that are added to foods

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Meanwhile they are raping you with property taxes and spending all our money on wars and military agendas, and putting us into debt, giving money to the private banks/bond holders, and private military establishments. Does anyone even talk about what we spend our money on? Do we even have any say or discussion on how the budget should be spent? Or whether we should go to war? Does anyone even think about it or discuss it? Is it up to us in any way at all? Do we have any power over that - the millions of people that make up the US? Is there any discussion heard anywhere regarding that? (cricket, cricket)

[snipped]

I know all too well the frustration you feel, nOraKat.

I've been trying to explain it, for years, and it doesn't seem to get through, or it's met with indifference, or 'there's nothing we can do about it, they are in power'.

The media and government play on our individuality, to keep us apart, and powerless. Whenever a group of anti-government people is formed, it is called an 'anarchist, anti-American' group, by the government, and the media. This propaganda is called 'news', and it works like a charm, every time.

Property and income tax are scams, yet nobody stands up and refuses to pay these criminals their hard earned money, which is theirs, and theirs alone, to have, and spend, as their own.

The people need to stand up as one, and take back their country, to stop these monsters who are NOT for the people, just the opposite.

Income tax is the most despicable of all - the government steals our rightfully earned money, as if they had a right to do so, as if it was 'justified', as if it was 'for our greater benefit as a society'.

Our earnings pay for our shelter, for our food, and for our family's well-being, that's where it benefits us, and everyone else, in our society!! Taking our money as income tax, takes away money for our shelter, food, and well-being, you f-in a-holes!

Why don't we all realize that income tax is a crime, and refuse to pay our earnings to these scumbags?

Because the government cabal knows it is a crime, against the citizens, so they use intimidation, against one individual citizen, who stands up and refuses to pay the criminals his/her rightful earnings. They pick on each and every individual separately, in the same way, to bully them, and scare them, into paying up.

It is extortion, of all citizens, plain and simple.

As long as people believe they are powerless to stand up against these criminals, it will always work.

edit on Mon Mar 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

Meanwhile they are raping you with property taxes and spending all our money on wars and military agendas, and putting us into debt, giving money to the private banks/bond holders, and private military establishments. Does anyone even talk about what we spend our money on? Do we even have any say or discussion on how the budget should be spent? Or whether we should go to war? Does anyone even think about it or discuss it? Is it up to us in any way at all? Do we have any power over that - the millions of people that make up the US? Is there any discussion heard anywhere regarding that? (cricket, cricket)

Please wake up you dumb f*cks!

I know all too well the frustration you feel, nOraKat.

I've been trying to explain it, for years, and it doesn't seem to get through, or it's met with indifference, or 'there's nothing we can do about it, they are in power'.

The media and government play on our individuality, to keep us apart, and powerless. Whenever a group of anti-government people is formed, it is called an 'anarchist, anti-American' group, by the government, and the media. This propaganda is called 'news', and it works like a charm, every time.

Property and income tax are scams, yet nobody stands up and refuses to pay these criminals their hard earned money, which is theirs, and theirs alone, to have, and spend, as their own.

The people need to stand up as one, and take back their country, to stop these monsters who are NOT for the people, just the opposite.

Income tax is the most despicable of all - the government steals our rightfully earned money, as if they had a right to do so, as if it was 'justified', as if it was 'for our greater benefit as a society'.

Our earnings pay for our shelter, for our food, and for our family's well-being, that's where it benefits us, and everyone else, in our society!! Taking our money as income tax, takes away money for our shelter, food, and well-being, you f-in a-holes!

Why don't we all realize that income tax is a crime, and refuse to pay our earnings to these scumbags?

Because the government cabal knows it is a crime, against the citizens, so they use intimidation, against one individual citizen, who stands up and refuses to pay the criminals his/her rightful earnings. They pick on each and every individual separately, in the same way, to bully them, and scare them, into paying up.

It is extortion, of all citizens, plain and simple.

As long as people believe they are powerless to stand up against these criminals, it will always work.

Right on the money, if I don't mind I would add that those people that government keep on the payroll, those whose benefits facilitate their lives, those people would fight tooth and nail to keep their benefits even if it's detrimental to our society and freedoms, well at least what little is left of those freedoms.

The irony in my statement is that without the cash injection that welfare provides the economy would tank overnight, what a messed up world we live in.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Like for example, they fooled you into thinking the immigration issue is one of the most important issues in the world, and that it should be at the forefront of our discussions. Really?! Is it one of the most important things?

[snipped]

What you consider as being fooled was a harsh reality to me when I had to close my business due to a major influx of illegals into the small community I lived in, also lost my home as a result. It may not have effected you but there's plenty of us out there that it has effected in a very ill manner.

So......this dumb f*ck responding to you is more than awake.

Maybe you should shutter your own displacement of the issue and consider waking up yourself.
edit on Mon Mar 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Been saying this exact same thing for years. People don't listen. I suppose it's just as well. It wouldn't make any difference anyway. They will go as deep as they need to in order to keep the majority confused and placated. And it's not really as if there's any chance anything else would be any better at the end of the day. This is pretty much as good as things are ever gonna get.
edit on 10-3-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join