It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you really trust a US made Ebola Vaccine, u won't see me get one, sorry

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkingRelentlessly
can they guarantee and prove the following?

it will not cause injury or harm.
i will not contract the illness.
it does not contain known toxins or carcinogens.
it will not lower my current immune system response.

current vaccines seem to have a problem meeting this criteria.

even if they were to satisfy all of those requirements, i would still want my particular sample to be verified by an independent third party of my choosing, all lab costs and fees paid for by the manufacturer of course.

and even then the answer would probably still be no, as im not fond of needles.

You forgot to add death to that list I know the rest of us count it as a default or included in will not cause harm. But they don't seem to think that way, so you should add does not cause near death or death to your list as well. Can't be to safe.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes
a reply to: Hushabye

Glad to see I am not alone in this. You and me, will be the last 2 un-vaccinated people being hunted down by force of 100 000 officers combing the countryside

Why would they have to do that? They can just wait for you to die from Ebola.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

Just youtube it, a 10 year old kid can do it.

It's sad that those who work on the infected are too stupid to watch Youtube as it is so easy to find a treatment right there ....On Youtube....Right there...On the internet....Please

It might be that you think every one who is not on ATS or Youtube are idiots, in this case especially the health care workers and scientist ALL over the world. Use some logic, if it was that easy don't you think they would know about it, you know, not all of them are working for the US government( Who is hidding the "cures" in plain open sight on the internet).
edit on 13-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
well theres also the problem of subterfuge via things like GMO mesquitos. why risk a waco type event when they can just release a bunch of vaccine carrying insects that you probably wont notice.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkingRelentlessly
well theres also the problem of subterfuge via things like GMO mesquitos. why risk a waco type event when they can just release a bunch of vaccine carrying insects that you probably wont notice.

This is true, I have also been studying this. Certain insects can be used to deliver resistance, but they can also be designed to cause illnesses in people if a person wanted to sell medicine.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

most do know about it, the studies are endless.

but because it isnt approved by the FDA nobody can call it a "cure"...but merely...a "theraputic strategy".

silver is a nutrient, not a drug. it cannot be approved nor disapproved (by law).

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkingRelentlessly

No, but it can still be used in drastic cases, just like ZMAPP was used as experimental treatment.

We are talking about A LOT of people all over the world working on this as we speak, and according to ATS the treatments are all over the internet...

edit on 13-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

well i know of 3 nano silver manufacturers that sent aid shipments to west african countries, all were turned back with rejection letters from the FDA.

yet the DoD acknowledges in their own study silver inactivates ebola microbes. one of those 3 silver manufacturers also claims most of the orders they are filling right now are FOR the DoD.

so why is the silver not getting to the patients? your guess is as good as mine.

hell ABL (manufacturer in utah) even testified before congress for its effectiveness in curing malaria (another disease plaguing africa). theyve got EPA certs too. it seems the only entity NOT on-bored is the FDA.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
After reading up a little on the comments i made above, i might have to eat my words and stand in the corner of shame...Just for now that is, we will still have to know more about this.

Some of the reading i came upon, interesting but also inconclusive.

CLICK ME

CLICK ME 2

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This is where they roll out the RFID chip too. This is how they will know whether or not you've received your vaccination. Well that's what they'll tell us.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Nope not at all in fact am hopping that a member here that I know is making it again, I have seen miracles with it and my kids even ask when we will get more from that member, they loved it externally for bug bites, stings, burns, scrapes.

I am a procrastinator in fact, so just thought if I wait too long, how do I make my own without the expensive machine I wish I had.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I wouldnt take ebola vaccine even if they offered me 100k usd with it. Think about it, they say they need until march to get a viable vaccine? A few months only when they failed to create a vaccine since ebola was discovered a good 35years ago? Something is wrong here, no???

Crisis: vaccine coming in a few months.
But ebola existed for 30+ years. What the # were they doing during that time? Oh right they used all the time and money on cancer and damn they got one hell of a #ing efficient cure..

This just proves big pharma is an opportunistic parasitic money making machine. Unless ebola comes at my doorstep, i wont give a darn. Taking a few precautions wont hurt though.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
After the ANTHRAX experimentation, I WON'T TAKE A FLU SHOT!
MOSTLY no doubt by SQUALENE OIL,an adjuvant used as well as the culture of the disease,

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

It might be that you think every one who is not on ATS or Youtube are idiots, in this case especially the health care workers and scientist ALL over the world. Use some logic,

On ATS I am not allowed to call you names and insult you.

I still have to treat you with respect sadly.

You don't do your homework do you?

In the OP is a link to a study published by US government in 2010 about using silver nano particles.

Case closed, better luck next time.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

I agree

and just for the record, cause I don't want to be responsible for bad advice, I don't believe in taking colloidal silver on regular basis, only for real infection cases

10 % of the stuff stays in the body, so I would save the "body" for when you need it

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

There is a big difference between a lab and real life, it is still inconclusive if this have any use on people in real life.

I made a post later that gave it the benefit of doubt.

Let me quote some of that.

Source

People have written to ask me, “Steve, how much colloidal silver would you have to take in order to protect yourself from an Ebola infection?”

And of course, the answer is, no one knows for sure. As I mentioned, the DOD research discussed above was in vitro (i.e., laboratory test tube) research.

And while it demonstrated that very small particles of silver at surprisingly low concentrations could stop the Ebola virus in infected cells from replicating and spreading, it in no way gives us so much as a clue as to how much colloidal silver a living human being would have to take in order to achieve the same results.

Now I know that’s probably not what you want to hear. But just as I refuse to join in with all of the doom-and-gloom hype about the supposed coming worldwide Ebola apocalypse, in like manner I also refuse to join in with those making blanket statements that colloidal silver is the sure-fire “cure” for Ebola.

Under real-life conditions, it might, or might not prove to be effective.

And if colloidal silver did prove to be effective, the research seems to indicate it would depend upon getting the right dose of very small silver particles into your body, early enough in the infective process to stop viral replication.

Indeed, it appears that to have the very best chance of protection, utilizing colloidal silver in small amounts on a daily basis would be the way to go.

In other words, based on the DOD study, daily prophylactic dosing with colloidal silver before exposure to the Ebola virus would appear to provide better protection than dosing after exposure.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You would pass on a vaccine against a spreading disease with 50% mortality?
You would trust Russians more than American science?
You believe this Ebola outbreak was planned?
Where do people get these ideas? I can understand that conspiracy is part of the American psyche, but woah.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
There is a big difference between a lab and real life, it is still inconclusive if this have any use on people in real life.
I made a post later that gave it the benefit of doubt.
Let me quote some of that.

My brother is a Geneticist, he even worked for Monsanto.

He explained to me that Silver particles in case of fighting Ebola and other Ebola like viruses, don't get spent in the body, and don't get metabolized.

They keep working until excretion, and 10% never gets excreted, stays in the body the way many metals do.

Luckily silver isn't poisonous to the body like lead or mercury.

But the point is, silver just keeps working and working.

By the way, just for the record, I am not educating you, but those who are reading both our posts.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
You would pass on a vaccine against a spreading disease with 50% mortality?
You would trust Russians more than American science?
You believe this Ebola outbreak was planned?
Where do people get these ideas? I can understand that conspiracy is part of the American psyche, but woah.

Thank you for wonderful questions, I do like the fact you asked all this. In my mind you are like one of those un-awakened individuals. And I want to help you.

Yes I would pass on the vaccine because it comes from same people who game me 9/11 and ISIS.

Yes I would trust Russian science more because they did not give me 9/11 and ISIS.

Yes I do believe Ebola outbreak COULD be planned, by the same people who gave me 9/11 and ISIS

As to where do I get Ideas, I research, read, use logic, and verify my sources.

And YES, I am very proud of what I just posted

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join