It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you really trust a US made Ebola Vaccine, u won't see me get one, sorry

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hey don't look at me like that, based on everything I know, past and present of US government and future aspirations. I ain't getting a US made ebola vaccine.

I know all about 9/11 building 7
I know all about ISIS and who funded it

I read ATS

And I don't trust that US made ebola vaccine is not some Trojan Horse,

maybe they are nano-chiping the population, maybe they are using some high tech military stuff to inject into population GOD knows what.

Paranoid ??? I don't think so, and you are welcome to disagree with me. I would rather trust Russian made or German made Ebola vaccine than US made vaccine.

Besides, who needs vaccine when cure was found in 2010. (ironically by branch of US military LOL)
AboveTopSecretThread
edit on 13-10-2014 by ExSmokerYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

the possibilities are so freaken endless

My brother is a Bio-Technologist and he even worked briefly for Monsanto, WHOA Hold your horses, he doesn't work there anymore.

My brother knows quite a bit about genetics, he told me that you can now inject people and Change their DNA, get something to express that otherwise wouldn't, or suppress something else.

The US made ebola vaccine could be truly dark project to turn people slowly into something SUB-Human.

I ain't going for that crap folks.

YOU WILL NEED 5 GUYS TO HOLD ME DOWN TO INJECT THIS STUFF AND WHEN YOU LET ME GO I WILL GO NUTS ON YA.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I don't trust anything from the corporations of the US (inc. the government).

Bad food, bad medicine, bad people, bad air, bad water....I'm picking up a theme here.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Lol good luck resisting with the pain ray and other non lethal crowd control.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

Glad to see I am not alone in this. You and me, will be the last 2 un-vaccinated people being hunted down by force of 100 000 officers combing the countryside

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
can they guarantee and prove the following?

it will not cause injury/harm or death.
i will not contract the illness.
it does not contain known toxins or carcinogens.
it will not lower my current immune system response.

current vaccines seem to have a problem meeting this criteria.

even if they were to satisfy all of those requirements, i would still want my particular sample to be verified by an independent third party of my choosing, all lab costs and fees paid for by the manufacturer of course.

and even then the answer would probably still be no, as im not fond of needles.
edit on 13-10-2014 by LurkingRelentlessly because: eta

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

ever heard of Guns and right to carry arms ???

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkingRelentlessly

I am fully and I mean FULLY aware of problems with current vaccines.

And if Ebola vaccine that is coming is simply like the rest of them, I would probably bite the bullet and get a dose of mercury. (There is no way I would vaccinate kids though)

BUT I don't think this vaccine will be like the rest.

I think we are in the Elite End Game plan here.

I think this is the "it" s**t

Why should I trust bunch of Satanists, who have a perfect crises on their hands.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
When it begins, people will be shedding the virus, so those who are not vaccinated will probably get it and the healthcare system will treat them as vermin. Unless you are truly prepared to bug out, it wont be an option I think.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
When it begins, people will be shedding the virus, so those who are not vaccinated will probably get it and the healthcare system will treat them as vermin. Unless you are truly prepared to bug out, it wont be an option I think.

Wrong Sir

I am an informed citizen, I already have looked at the study provided from 2010 and my brother combed over it.

It is legit.

I already have nano silver solution, otherwise called colloidal silver, and I even learned to make my own.

So maybe 99% of Americans will fall into government trap, but not good old ExSmoker of ATS

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

i do not disagree with you.

our first clue was their response (or should i say lack thereof). everything at this point is suspect, specially a vaccine...which takes far more effort to produce than simply containing it the normal way (shutting down air travel, strict quarantine, etc)

follow the dinero.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Let them "vaccinate" us, and fall in line for the new ObamaCare requirement of RFID chipping? No thanks (not actually a requirement for ObamaCare I don't think, just making a point)

No Thank You!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Yeah. It's funny how people think guns will protect them still. This isn't 1776 anymore. Even without using lethal force they have a huge array of non lethal options. Small arms don't work on APCs for starters. Plus if we get to the point of forced vaccinations you'll probably just get Ebola. Americans have this idea they still have power. It's a well crafted illusion by TPTB. I mean were you trained for spec ops? You could probably stand a chance then. Average Joe Schmoe ain't gonna do much with his rifle or handgun.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I respectfully disagree.

Once the government martyrs about 100 of us.

Others will rise up.

As for getting ebola, I won't even if I drink ebola blood. Have a look at Study done in 2010, it is in the OP.

My bro is a geneticist, he told me this is legit.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

How do you make it without the machine? Doo tell please.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
problem is unless you are truly 100% off the grid, no bills, no credit cards, no need for gas... they always have a way to give you the all or nothing choice.

Very few people are truly ready to be 100% disconnected from society, right now this is the most disconnected I have been in over 20 years... longer it goes on the happier I am but because I need a job.. I don't have a paid off fully stocked remote property, or a home stead up near the artic circle they can strong arm me into it... or I become homeless..

this is speaking from 17 years in the military where I am certain I have been stuck with things that were flat out illegal or borderline at best... lucky for me my constitution has held up under the assault of needles.
edit on 13-10-2014 by Irishhaf because: had a second thought after I hit post.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
How do you make it without the machine? Doo tell please.

Don't take this the wrong way but you sound like a debunker to me. I hope I am wrong.

Still.

I will walk you through on how to make it at home.

This way creates 90 % ionic silver solution and only 10% colloidal (nano particle) silver solution. BUT THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH

You take 3, 9 volt batteries, hook them up together, and hook up 2 pure silver strands and live them dangling in distilled water, after water becomes slightly yellowish, it is ready.

Just youtube it, a 10 year old kid can do it.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
heres a brief summery of things shown to help fight ebola:

1) nano silver - already proven
2) blood transfusion - already proven
3) plantibodies (zmapp) - semi-proven (HIGHLY SUSPECT)
4) Genistein/tyrphostin AG1478 - semi-proven
5) Garcinia Kola - semi proven
6) high dose Vitamin C - thought to have significant effect
7) estradiol and toremifene - thought to have significant effect (proven in vitro)
8) herbs (goji, garlic, cilantro, cayenne, onion, ginger, horseradish root, ginger root) merit further investigation.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

im not knocking low voltage ionic/colloidal silver solutions but those are not the same as nano silver.

the nano silver used in the DoD study was a 10ppm solution made using 10,000 volts of AC current.

the difference in particle size is vast. nano silver is Ag4o4, i believe what your making is Ago2. not saying it wont still work...but ionic silver has a hard time getting past the hydrochloric acid of the stomach, so it must be taken sublinguily or inhaled. the low voltage DC method on youtube creates silver particles and ions suspended in water whereas the high voltage AC method used by products like SilverBiotics and Soveriegn Silver makes the particles part of the molecular structure of the water, thus giving it better stability and bioavailability and the ability to penetrate cellular membranes.

i use both, for different things.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
From spending fix years investigating the base of medicines and food additives, along with foods that health officials say are good for us, I conclude something fishy is up. The doping and calming chemistry is so widespread, unlike any previous attempts I have found in history, that there are many possible cross reactions. The FDA is not investigating this cross reactivity, instead they rubber stamp approve most things that calm the masses. Now the USA cannot afford most of it's citizens sick, healthcare is going through the roof. Sure, I know, this is good for healthcare workers job security. They are probably unaware that their services really aren't needed, that the need is being created by social engineering chemistry.

This is not new, this has been going on for a long time, thousands of years in fact. Putting medicine in the food supply and water is also not really not that new. People have been talked into thinking they are healthier because they are taking medicines for thousands of years, and actually this created a dependence on the various herbs and spices. So now gene expression requires all of these things. They have been mutating us for a long time.

I have two genetic diseases that are supposed to be rare. The only reason they are classified as diseases is because I cannot take many medicines they create. The illness does not manifest if it is not triggered. Medicines and certain plant defense chemicals trigger it. To keep this metabolic condition from expressing itself, I just have to avoid the meds like my ancestors did, and cook my veggies. Now, a lot of the food additives will force creation of this mutation on those without the disease. The thing is that the Snip modifications acquired over many generations are not there to correct the disease and people need medicines to treat the symptoms. Most would be antidepressants. Those who have my or similar conditions should experience auto-immune related issues. Many of these can be controlled by avoiding certain triggers, foods they say are good for us.

For those who have autoimmune issues a few adjuvant triggers that will help is to avoid consuming certain foods on a regular basis. These foods can trigger the absorption of gut chemistry that is not fully digested. These foods were introduced into people's diets a long time ago and touted as good for us when in fact those with a good immune system have problems with them. They do make good medicines though, when you feel like you need them, consume them, it will trigger your immune system to hop to attention, creating macrophages and t-cells to fight just about everything. This is also the basis of many medicines today. When I figure out how to regulate the utilization of these foods as medicine, I will make a thread on it. Now, about half the people in this country won't have problems with these foods, their cells don't seem to have as many receptors on them that allow these chemicals to cause problems. Those people can handle meds better, because they have inferior immune systems.......but we refer to damaged immune systems as normal nowadays and we call good immune system activity a problem because they do not accept the changes that the ones creating this chemistry are selling us. Our immune systems are dependent on proper cravings for them to work. Messing with cravings has been done for a long time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join