It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documenting President JOE BIDEN's 2024 Re-Election Failures As They Happen.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Friday, March 15, 2024

This thread is to document 2024 occurrences (self-inflicted & external) that damage President Joe Biden's Re-Election Efforts between now and November 5th election day.

Even though President Joe Biden entered this month with a horrible 38% job approval rating, his proponents felt he did a superb job of delivering the State of the Union speech on Thursday March 7th. Such a good job that Americans would realize Joe Biden was the right choice in 2020, and will be eager to give President Biden a second 4-year term, this coming November! Here are the highlights. ENJOY!
SADLY, it turns out President Biden did NOT get a "ratings bump" from his State of the Union speech. This has not happened since the 2013 State of the Union, delivered by Biden's old boss, Barack Hussein Obama. As a matter of fact, President Biden's approval actually DECLINED after his SOTU speech last week!

President Joe Biden's average approval rating is currently at its lowest of his entire time in office, despite a positive reaction to his recent State of the Union address.

Biden's approval rating currently stands at 37.4 percent, the lowest since he recorded an average of 37.6 percent in December 2023, according to poll aggregator FiveThirtyEight's national average calculations.

Biden's disapproval rating is at 56.5 percent, giving the president a net disapproval score of 19.2 points—both of which are record markers of disapproval for the president.
Unprecedented: www.newsweek.com...

After delivering the rousing State of the Union speech on March 7th, President Biden's advisors decided he should keep the excitement level high, by heading into the heartland and telling the nation why he needs and deserves another 4 years, to "FINISH THE JOB".

President Joe Biden's first stop was in his birth state of Pennsylvania. It was the day after his State of he Union speech. Basking in the afterglow, President Biden told Pennsylvanians: "SEND ME TO CONGRESS!". Source: www.foxnews.com...

STAY TUNED... Much more to come as the weeks and months pass.

-WeMustCare

edit on 1532024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Dont forget this beauty ...

edit on pm320243109America/ChicagoFri, 15 Mar 2024 21:16:37 -0500_3000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And just 3 days ago, at the Milwaukee Boys and Girls club...

"Look, the communities everywhere at this Boys and Girls Club… I've been a gigantic supporter of Boys and… biggest in the country, but when I was a senator I provided a lot of money when… during the crime sprees going on… for Boys and Girls Club."
🤪

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Please fix your video URL so we can see the clip.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I don't know how they can possibly keep high-dosing Biden without killing him. I think he's been awake for more hours in the last week than during his entire time as POTUS.

His fumbling and bumbling; falling up-and down makes me really sad. Sad that human beings could actually treat an elderly, mentally incompotent human this way. Too much of humanity is loosing its conscience and turning into animals.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I don't know how they can possibly keep high-dosing Biden without killing him. I think he's been awake for more hours in the last week than during his entire time as POTUS.

His fumbling and bumbling; falling up-and down makes me really sad. Sad that human beings could actually treat an elderly, mentally incompotent human this way. Too much of humanity is loosing its conscience and turning into animals.

I Agree . I Predicted in an older Post that Joe will be Deceased by Nov. 2024 . It's in the Script .
edit on 16-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I'm not sad...NOT IN THE LEAST LITTLE BIT. Let's just simply take ONE issue of the neverending corruption and crimes which he is responsible for. Last year alone, his immigration policies saw the disappearance without a trace of six figures of small innocent children who were being smuggled from one place to another. He is WELL aware of the fact his policies are causing immeasurable issues such as this and this last year, 2023, it is suspected that somewhere in the neighborhood of 85,000 invisible, undocumented children were able to walk right over the border no questions asked, all so they could enter into their new positions as THINGS to use for men who get all worked up and horny and need a "vessel" without headaches or a paper trail following behind them so, we know all too well, those who have the financial means can empty their sexual stress into the little boy or girl and finally do away with the child to make things nice and easy, as many sexual perverts prefer.

I would say quite confidently that a normal or half decent person couldn't possibly be the cause of the booming number of child sex trafficking cases and just be ok with it happening, be able to ignore it, be able to joke about it, and be able to sleep or AT LEAST be able to look beyond it if the cartels are giving him enough money and his arrangement possibly ensuring him a worthwhile number of sure-thing votes. A decent person, such as a man who you would want being your president, simply wouldn't be able to just ignore the tragedy of it all just because it is making him richer and reelction more cheatable. I could name at least 20 reasons just like this which, well I believe at least, are black and white, no room for debate, factual reasons why no decent person should feel bad about his being used but instead, people should be in a crowd of hundreds of millions outside the White House promising we won't touch the historic architecture if they will just hand him over and let us do justice for just ONE of this crime boss's victims by...let's just say pencil sketching and nickeling him without wasting time on a trial...and then displaying the results! Nobody should care what happens to this maniac dishonest felon. Only that it happens and happens before he goes naturally.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Well if you're not on a watch list you most certainly are now. Frankly aside from the complete lack of judicial system and the obvious other I agree that everyone in America should be furious with each president that has sat idly by as these events unfold.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   

If you guys honestly believe that he has dementia, do you also honestly believe that it just goes away with drugs? Let me know what drugs they are! My grandma would really like to know!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Joe Biden could be dosed up and demented AND shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, AND I'D STILL VOTE FOR HIM.

See you in November.

My guess, ABORTION, ABORTION, ABORTION, IS GOING TO SINK THE REPUBLICANS.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
After all the tough talk toward Israel from genocide Joe's surrogates, including Senate Leader Chuck Schumer, and after releasing billions for Iran, the Michigan Arab and Muslim community are still not happy. Biden cannot catch a break.

Michigan Arab and Muslim leaders fuming after second Biden visit this year with no meeting

President Joe Biden faces pushback and protest over his support for Israel amid its military action in Gaza.

SAGINAW, Mich. — For the second time this year, President Joe Biden visited Michigan without any in-person meetings with members of its Arab American or Muslim communities as he faces protests at campaign events and at the ballot box over Israel’s military action in Gaza.

According to the Biden campaign, the president on Thursday visited Saginaw, which it called “a diverse city with a plurality Black and large Latino population,” for an organizing meeting. It said Biden would deliver remarks to highlight “the stark contrast between his agenda of lowering costs for Michiganders and Donald Trump’s attacks on working families in the state, including his comments this week promising to cut Medicare and Social Security.”

But Biden’s team kept the location of the stop close as it tries to minimize the chances of protests and interruptions at events over Biden’s handling of the Israel-Hamas war.

NBC

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

If you guys honestly believe that he has dementia, do you also honestly believe that it just goes away with drugs? Let me know what drugs they are! My grandma would really like to know!

Soory; such drugs are not available for the 'common folk'.
Didn't you notice how Covid seemed to leave politicians virtually unscathed? Now why would the vaccine work so well for them and so poorly for the rest of us? We all got the same one, right?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

I'm not sad that Joe is reaping what he spent his lifetime sowing; I'm sad to see just how low humans are willing to stoop to enrich themselves=no matter how many it harms.

I have moved past anger at the destruction being done to our country and all the emotion I can muster now is an empty sadness as the veil of my beliefs that there's good in all humans has faded away.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Umm they don't "just go away" with drugs ... the drugs make you lucid and energetic for a short period of time (long enough to make a televised speech) and then have serious side effects the rest of the time... that's why your grandmother isn't prescribed these drugs; they do way more harm than good when your just sitting in your nursing home. But when your trying to win a presidential election, or taking a college test, or competing in a sporting event and need to be juiced for a short period of time they become useful.

I didn't really need to tell you this did I?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

It's a good thing too as that's the only issue Democrats have going for them for the last decade... that and "the Republican candidate will end democracy by single handily dropping nuclear weapons on everyone".

Want to abort fetuses while surviving a nuclear threat? Vote for Joe Biden, Because nothing else matters.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Gotta love Biden recently telling Pennsylvanians he's running for the Senate.

Yeah....He's fine.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm still curious why Republicans didn't have him impeached. It's not for a lack of evidence that's for sure. It's almost as if we live in a one party duopoly where it doesn't matter what party holds power.

Faces change, the policies stay the same...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I don't know how they can possibly keep high-dosing Biden without killing him..

I was thinking the same thing.
The drugs or caffeine pills or whatever they dose him with can't be healthy.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If you guys honestly believe that he has dementia, do you also honestly believe that it just goes away with drugs?

He has cognitive decline that can't be done away with by drugging him. But lack of energy can be. He barely works and has extremely short work days when he does, mumbling and stumbling and barely awake. THAT can be helped with drugs or caffeine pills.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Joe Biden could be dosed up and demented AND shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, AND I'D STILL VOTE FOR HIM.

See you in November.

Ironic you’ll vote for the catholic Biden who wants to tell women what to do with their bodies.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join