It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documenting President JOE BIDEN's 2024 Re-Election Failures As They Happen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

originally posted by: nugget1
I don't know how they can possibly keep high-dosing Biden without killing him. I think he's been awake for more hours in the last week than during his entire time as POTUS.

His fumbling and bumbling; falling up-and down makes me really sad. Sad that human beings could actually treat an elderly, mentally incompotent human this way. Too much of humanity is loosing its conscience and turning into animals.
. He is WELL aware of the fact his policies are causing immeasurable issues

I don't think he's aware at all. I think his mind is too far gone. I think he's sitting in the White House letting Jill and his advisors spoon feed him information and he genuinely thinks things are great and Republicans are evil big-business polluters and illegal aliens are good.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

I don't know how they can possibly keep high-dosing Biden without killing him. I think he's been awake for more hours in the last week than during his entire time as POTUS.

His fumbling and bumbling; falling up-and down makes me really sad. Sad that human beings could actually treat an elderly, mentally incompotent human this way. Too much of humanity is loosing its conscience and turning into animals.
. He is WELL aware of the fact his policies are causing immeasurable issues

I don't think he's aware at all. I think his mind is too far gone. I think he's sitting in the White House letting Jill and his advisors spoon feed him information and he genuinely thinks things are great and Republicans are evil big-business polluters and illegal aliens are good.

I think you're right; the only thoughts he has anymore are the ones given to him by his handlers.

I've noticed lately that when he starts to go off script he freezes and gets a look of concentration, then says something like "Well, I'd better not say what I'm thinking".
His handlers have trained him like a puppy dog performing for his next treat, and it's becoming more evident every time he speaks. Take away the cue cards and earpiece and all that's left is an empty shell.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Soory; such drugs are not available for the 'common folk'.
Didn't you notice how Covid seemed to leave politicians virtually unscathed? Now why would the vaccine work so well for them and so poorly for the rest of us? We all got the same one, right?

Herman Cain has entered the chat.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Soory; such drugs are not available for the 'common folk'.
Didn't you notice how Covid seemed to leave politicians virtually unscathed? Now why would the vaccine work so well for them and so poorly for the rest of us? We all got the same one, right?

Herman Cain has entered the chat.

You're a funny little Karen...or is it Kevin?

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Oh lord, this is going to be amazing!
I’ll put on the popcorn now

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This BIDEN/DEMOCRATS Self-Inflicted Injury will bring BIG PAIN.

💡 A Reminder. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas (whom Democrats hate as much as Donald Trump), is the top overseer of all court cases in Florida and Georgia. He can issue a major decision/ruling/opinion on any of them, at any time.

If you noticed, Justice Thomas did NOT attend Joe Biden's State of the Union address last week. 😈 💡

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My thought is that Kamala was supposed to take over for the last year and be the candidate in 2024. Then the powers that be realized she was so awful at the Vice President's job they'd never be able to run her as President. Right now he's just acting as a place holder and will announce his retirement just before the convention. Avoiding the circus that would have happened if he'd announced his retirement in 2023.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think President Joe Biden's Secret Service people have abandoned him. Regular people are walking up to Joe and steering him in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Biden Treasury Secretary JANET YELLEN is trying reshape the image of this failing administration, by confessing she lied when telling America that Biden-Inflation was just a temporary thing.

She's so sorry: thehill.com...

Too late madam Secretary!

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
And just 3 days ago, at the Milwaukee Boys and Girls club...

"Look, the communities everywhere at this Boys and Girls Club… I've been a gigantic supporter of Boys and… biggest in the country, but when I was a senator I provided a lot of money when… during the crime sprees going on… for Boys and Girls Club."
🤪

Your problem is you do not have a 200 IQ like Joe to fully understand what he says.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That sh!t is so bad...lol geez

Ever notice how he always has his one arm out in front as he walks like he is blind...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The Presidential physicians declared Joe Biden fit to do what is expected of a U.S. President. After his 2/28/2024 physical at Walter Reed medical center.

Good physical health for an 81 year old: apnews.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: WeMustCare
And just 3 days ago, at the Milwaukee Boys and Girls club...

"Look, the communities everywhere at this Boys and Girls Club… I've been a gigantic supporter of Boys and… biggest in the country, but when I was a senator I provided a lot of money when… during the crime sprees going on… for Boys and Girls Club."
🤪

Your problem is you do not have a 200 IQ like Joe to fully understand what he says.

And Joe keeps monitoring what others say about him, which causes him to self-edit in real time...like he did to stop talking before he said the word "girls". He knows millions of people think he's a pervert who sniffs girls' hair.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Oh lord, this is going to be amazing!
I’ll put on the popcorn now

Democrat VOTERS are in such a panic over Joe Biden's obvious mental deterioration, they are (without evidence) falsely declaring that Donald Trump is not mentally capable of being an effective President either.

PANIC MODE: apnews.com...

Poor Democrats are still believing what they are told by MSNBC and CNN, instead of drawing on their recent memory. Or, maybe $1.92 gas in 2020 is too far back for their pea brains to recall.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You are bang on!

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oops !

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

3.17.2024 - Another reason why A.G. Garland didn't release the transcript of the Hur-Biden interview, until Congress FORCED HIM TO...

🚨 President Biden LIED to DOJ Special Counsel-Prosecutor HUR regarding his use of the Classified Documents he intentionally stole, for over 12 years..

""More importantly, Biden also contradicted himself when speaking about the documents themselves.

When Hur asked the president about the classified papers in his possession, the president contended that he “had no purpose for them, and I think it would be inappropriate for me to keep clearly classified documents.”

But Hur, in his prepared testimony for Congress, says: “We also identified other recorded conversations during which Mr. Biden read classified information aloud to his ghostwriter.”

So, the documents did have a very specific purpose. Those files were used, according to Amtrak Joe, to help earn $8 million writing a book after leaving the Obama administration.""

IMPEACH NOW? -or- INDICT in 2025? -or- BOTH?

www.dailysignal.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

How about they Arrest Joe and use the Modern Day equivalent of a " Truth Serum " Drug on him and try and find Out who is Really Running this Country .

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Biden screamed and swore during private meeting after being told he is losing to Trump: Report
🤣

Biden was reportedly “seething” after he was told his handling of the war in Gaza had caused poll numbers in Georgia and Michigan to drop, with the report alleging he shouted and swore. He has also felt “cocooned.” The president wants to speak more with voters and has been frustrated by restraints placed on him.

In preparing his State of the Union address, Biden attempted to eliminate rhetorical flourishes to explain his accomplishments instead. The address, which was earlier this month, was fiery and saw Biden interact with a rowdy congressional audience. Biden took advantage of the stage as one of the most watched political events of the year to make his case for why voters should support him instead of Trump in November.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join