It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documenting President JOE BIDEN's 2024 Re-Election Failures As They Happen.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

originally posted by: nugget1
I don't know how they can possibly keep high-dosing Biden without killing him. I think he's been awake for more hours in the last week than during his entire time as POTUS.

His fumbling and bumbling; falling up-and down makes me really sad. Sad that human beings could actually treat an elderly, mentally incompotent human this way. Too much of humanity is loosing its conscience and turning into animals.
. He is WELL aware of the fact his policies are causing immeasurable issues

I don't think he's aware at all. I think his mind is too far gone. I think he's sitting in the White House letting Jill and his advisors spoon feed him information and he genuinely thinks things are great and Republicans are evil big-business polluters and illegal aliens are good.

It is disappointing how Republicans aren't aggressive enough to merge recent and current violations his oath (Stealing Classified Docs & Biden Illegals killing Americans) into the ongoing Biden impeachment inquiry, and quickly upscale it a full-blown impeachment session/event.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
March 21st, another huge failure in the making...

Just reported that Joe Biden has ordered his DOJ to sue Apple because iPhones are too popular in America.

The man is going totally off the rails this year.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

When was the Last Time Joe Biden Answered this Many Questions to the Press in the Period of 5 Minutes ?

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Press/Media have been saying Joe Biden is campaigning on the road quite a bit since the State of the Union, but they rarely show him talking.

The latest polls show Joe Biden with the lowest job approval of any President since Harry Truman, 9 months before election day.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Democrats need to take drastic measures, if they want to keep control the White House for 4 more years. Four more very important years, when at least 1 liberal Supreme Court vacancy is likely.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   
April 6, 2024 fyi

JOE BIDEN's ECONOMY is forcing all .99 cent stores to close.

All 371 stores in the United States: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Joe Biden could be dosed up and demented AND shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, AND I'D STILL VOTE FOR HIM.

See you in November.

My guess, ABORTION, ABORTION, ABORTION, IS GOING TO SINK THE REPUBLICANS.

You know what's sad about your post?

Without the abortion issue, the left has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to run on. THAT FACT ALONE is beyond pathetic. A whole 50%ish of the population of our country is supposedly focused about one thing, and one thing only.

Not any of these facts:

We are being run into the poor house
We're the laughing stock of the world because of Biden's incompetency
Illegal immigrants coming across the border in mass numbers daily from all over the world
Loss of rights in choosing consumer products
Our schools are failing
Historic high drug rates and deaths
Historic rates of human trafficking
Increased crime nationwide
Cutting of jobs across the country

But hey, lets focus on unborn babies that weren't conceived through horrific rape encounters. Which by the way, abortion rates are a minimum of over 850,000 - 900,000 each year, over 95-98% are not a result of rape.

The left is nothing without a bunch of aborted babies. So who's focused on what again????

edit on th30202400000030bSat, 06 Apr 2024 07:04:54 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Here's Another one...........

" Marlow: Biden Is ‘Trying to Buy the Votes of Overeducated Liberals’ with Student Loan Forgiveness "

www.breitbart.com...

Hmm... Could that be considered Bribery ?

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Marlow: Biden Is ‘Trying to Buy the Votes of Overeducated Liberals’ with Student Loan Forgiveness "

www.breitbart.com...

It's what Democrats do. It's not from their hearts. It's to garner votes.

Our J.B. "The mobster" Pritzker governor does the same thing every election year.

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
From the Party of Joe Biden...
Trump Supporter Beaten with Sledge Hammer.
Significant Head Trauma.
Airlifted to Hospital.
🙏 😡
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

www.breitbart.com...

Didn't Joe Biden do this already during the 2022 elections? Why does he need to do it again? Will this become a permanent election year give away for Democrats?
edit on 8-4-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Monday, April 8, 2024

That's sick. TWO LIES FROM the President of the United States of America in one hour.

The former head of the DNC is angry because "nobody listens" to what Joe says...and the media won't put him on camera like they should!

Donna Brazile frustrated by many things...Biden...Media...etc: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
New York Yankees legend Mariano Rivera expressed his belief that former President Donald Trump could knock it out of the park if he is elected as president in November, and he endorsed him on Tuesday.
www.foxnews.com...

More bad news for angry Joe.
New Yorkers love their Yankees just as much as they love their families.
With Trump certain to gain even more minority votes this election, the addition of this Yankee legend is sure to spur more Biden voters to cast for Trump.
Is New York actually in play now?
They haven’t voted Republican since the great Ronald Reagan in ‘84.
Lee Zeldin almost was the governor in ‘22.
If Trump pulls New York it’s going to be yuge.
New York is trending red. FJB
edit on 10-4-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Biden is REALLY going to have to double down on buying votes and stealing the election in swing states this time around.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
😀🤣🤣

Joe Biden just said he’s running to reduce the prospect of war in Vietnam.

I hate to say it...but I'm beginning to become numb to Biden's surprisingly frequent mental failures.

I've accepted the fact that our current President has severe and rapidly progressing dementia.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I believe this to be true😏

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Joe Biden could be dosed up and demented AND shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, AND I'D STILL VOTE FOR HIM.

See you in November.

My guess, ABORTION, ABORTION, ABORTION, IS GOING TO SINK THE REPUBLICANS.

There’s something really off and extremely unintelligent about someone that would vote for their own demise. It amazes me how many people are watching states, cities and people’s life’s turn to absolute # as a direct result of democrat policies and people like yourself are saying “I want more of that”. Make it make sense, it’s beyond the pale.
edit on 10-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join