It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

sadsad
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

Www.wittelsbuerger. com kleinenZeigen was a post 3days before that america was raising a generation of kids to kill there children. ...
but I'm giving you real Intel.

^^^See that???

Our friend sadsad here is a well-timed example of what I was taking about in my last post.

Just imagine trying to get this person to show up at a specific spot, at a specific time, and be coherent enough to grok their role in "the event".

Not a chance ~LMAO

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

It's a lot easier to find a few folks to carry out such horrors than it is to get over 30 people to take part in a hoax and take that secret to their graves.

The idea of US government murdering unarmed innocent children and women is not something that should surprise anyone; it has been and continues to be done in Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Not 30 people. 20 little kids. There's a difference.
Also, I think you fail to see just how easy it would be to get people to go along with the hoax.

I'll just toss this out there, as a thought-experiment:

Imagine for a moment that you are the parent of a middle-school aged child, who is suffering from a serious illness/disorder. This condition/disorder is rare, and there exist an experimental treatment which is very promising, albeit expensive, but it is not FDA-approved at this time for use in the US.
You feel fear in a way that you could've never conceived, prior to this.
You cry. You pray.
You will do any damned thing in the world to save your child.

Now, as you are leaving work one day, you are approached by a kindly stranger with an amazing proposition.

An angel bearing gifts, if you will.

You do not realize at this time, but the stranger and his powerful friends had gotten your name and contact info from the Parents Against Gun Violence group, to which you and your spouse are members.

The offer is simple: the stranger's powerful friends will "create" a kid for you.
Name, date of birth, SSN, school ....all fabricated.
The photos and/or videos will be just some of your child's old 1st grade pictures.

You and your family will be moved to a very nice and quiet town in Fairfield County, CT.

An incident will be said to occur and you will "lose" this non-existent child.
You will be interviewed for the mainstream news.
You already know what to say...

You will get to meet the President.

You must act sad, even though you are secretly thanking The Lord.

You must play your part for 5 years, it will be over in the blink of an eye.
Your child must never be told.

You will go into Witness Protection in another country at the end of all of this.

And in return, you will save your child's life
edit on 23-2-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

(post by sadsad removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Aside from that group of people walking in circles thru the firehouse, the idea that no one was injured boggles my mind...Every one died, none wounded...No survivors...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sadsad

Oh FFS,
I know you're trolling, but &ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en]look here.

So now, I will assume that your next post will have a link to that recording, right?

You're welcome
edit on 23-2-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

3mperorConstantinE

Not 30 people. 20 little kids. There's a difference.
Also, I think you fail to see just how easy it would be to get people to go along with the hoax.

I'll just toss this out there, as a thought-experiment:

Imagine for a moment that you are the parent of a middle-school aged child, who is suffering from a serious illness/disorder. This condition/disorder is rare, and there exist an experimental treatment which is very promising, albeit expensive, but it is not FDA-approved at this time for use in the US.
You feel fear in a way that you could've never conceived, prior to this.
You cry. You pray.
You will do any damned thing in the world to save your child.

Now, as you are leaving work one day, you are approached by a kindly stranger with an amazing proposition.

An angel bearing gifts, if you will.

You do not realize at this time, but the stranger and his powerful friends had gotten your name and contact info from the Parents Against Gun Violence group, to which you and your spouse are members.

The offer is simple: the stranger's powerful friends will "create" a kid for you.
Name, date of birth, SSN, school ....all fabricated.
The photos and/or videos will be just some of your child's old 1st grade pictures.

You and your family will be moved to a very nice and quiet town in Fairfield County, CT.

An incident will be said to occur and you will "lose" this non-existent child.
You will be interviewed for the mainstream news.
You already know what to say...

You will get to meet the President.

You must act sad, even though you are secretly thanking The Lord.

You must play your part for 5 years, it will be over in the blink of an eye.
Your child must never be told.

You will go into Witness Protection in another country at the end of all of this.

And in return, you will save your child's life

Glad to see people realize how it likely was orchestrated.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
SO WHAT'S THE REASON I CANT STAR AND FLAG THIS THREAD???

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 8675309jenny

Because it is a ludicrous online lie and we are all dancing on the kids graves for our sick crime voyeurism

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Sremmos80

Because it is a ludicrous online lie and we are all dancing on the kids graves for our sick crime voyeurism

EDIT: I'll take that as sarcasm

edit on 23-2-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
People in government keep secrets all the time.

What exactly is Area 51? Great big place. People work there, right? Why don't they come out and tell people what they do?

Ever heard of the C.I.A.? Do you know any spies? Maybe you do, maybe you don't. We know spies exist. Why don't they tell everyone who they are and what they do?

There's nothing far-fetched about keeping a big secret if you are paid to keep the secret and the repercussions for talking are extreme.

Where was the outpouring of emotion on social media when this event took place? I'm talking about cousins, aunts, uncles, church members, lifetime family friends? There should have been thousands of concrete examples of devastated people who were in some way attached to this event.

The closest I saw were people on forums like this who talked about going to funerals. Of course they never said whose funeral (it was a secret). Clearly it would be insensitive to desire details.

Instead we got carefully orchestrated P.R. type releases. Dozens of charities established though. Everyone wants to be left alone, but if you must bother them, click here to send money. Pretty wealthy town, why do they ALL need money? Even more than a year later.

It doesn't feel real. It feels like people who were paid to do a job and are now doing everything they can to control the message. To keep the secret.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ya sorry some times it doesn't come across right, I should have thrown a smiley in there.
It is a shame though, this thread would have gotten a fair share of flags and stars.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well ... this just in:

Sandy Hook NOT a hoax –says reassuring-looking funeral-director:

(about ½ way through video)

Well, I dunno about you, but I'm convinced

(post by GalaxyEyes removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

GalaxyEyes
How come all the genuine threads end up in the LOL forum these days?

I'll be more worried the day all of the really provocative threads are just removed. I'm with management on this, even if they want to call this the "Jackass Forum". I'd rather see these things discussed intelligently somewhere than not discussed at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I briefly watched some of the video footage of the school after the fact..that school is a mess..are we even sure it was a school! It looks like a unit storage facility. For being a wealthy community that school looked like crap. Very cluttered with random stuff..and another thing that struck me funny..is in several of the classrooms there is NOTHING on the desks nor in the desks. WHY? The calendar on the board--we have those in most classrooms here..and they are filled with numbers and the month..in those classrooms the plastic covering for the calendar was there but no numbers nor month. No sign of christmas in the place..no real sign of children ever being there..that does NOT look like any school I have ever been too. BTW I work in the school system here..check any classroom in a functioning school..they do NOT look like SH.

The lunch room empty? Cooks here come in at 6am to start prepare for the day. There are usually bowls, food out, the cookers running..I know the stoves wouldn't be on but why is the kitchen cleaned of any prep? I mean in my mind people were rushed out of there..Im surprised they even had time to get their coats or purses..let alone clean the prep work up? Where are the dishes in the kitchen. To prepare food for that many children the cooks would have surely been prepping at 8am???

Why all the shots in the bathrooms? I mean there are more toilet scenes than anything else..this whole series is like something out of a Stanly Kubrick test shot..it's just weird..I will watch the other ones later..I have to go to work right now.
edit on 24-2-2014 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GalaxyEyes

There's a thread ABOUT this thread being moved, and that thread is in the "Jokes & Pranks" forum. It was said in there by someone that they would consider a ban or protest if this one ended up here in LOL, which it did...
This was my first thought as well, and I jumped on to see if anyone else thought the same, but then I had another thought.

With all due respect to ATS, it strikes me as odd timing that they take this stance on the topic, as they were JUST gaining momentum as an "Alternative News Source", doing a great job of being one, and I was promoting it to my friends and family as such.

Being the type of person that follows a lot of different conspiracy topics, I and many others have NO problem envisioning a case where 25-26 children, all from one rather strange area, all vanish at once, and all possible reasons for that most of us can't bear to explore in our own minds, let alone care to discuss. And it would be difficult to do so without risking offending people in the slim chance we were wrong.

I can also easily imagine a case where a great website is contacted by legal or government agencies, and told how to handle such a story "or else", and the site owners being forced to make a very difficult decision, and opting for the lesser of two evils.

Just a couple of hypothetical theories.

All I can say is, "pics or it didn't happen". Don't tell me there was no security footage, and that goes for the Batman theater too. Like so many who are all for microchipping and cameras everywhere say, if there's nothing to hide, you should have no problem with it. So let's see the videos and we can all move on. Until then, no one can say for sure either way what happened in these cases.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Even so, the footage was released AFTER the investigation was finished was it not?

The SH investigation is still listed as OPEN.
reply to post by tothetenthpower

No....the Sandy Hook investigation is closed. Hence the release to the public of a heavily redacted version of the investigation. This only done at the conclusion of the formal investigation. It is standard police practice.

The speculation regarding what happened, is just that, speculation.

In absence of any real evidence....speculating is all we can do. Our justice system is based on the presentation of evidence to PROVE a crime took place, who was responsible. There is nothing in the entire cache of documents that prove anything actually happened. I've read the entire thing.

I understand though, some people won't be happy until they have pictures of dead kids in front of them.

I don't know where this morbid 'crime voyeurism' comes from these days, but honestly, it's sickening.

Every night on TV news, they show dead women, men, and children. This is not about voyeurism...it's about establishing the truth of what happened that day. That should be important to everyone.

Were you aware that they actually had to pass a specific law to keep investigative material from being released to the public? Thats because it is standard police practice to release this information to the public....except in this case.

But don't take my word for it....I suggest you watch the following from a man who makes his living as a professional consultant on school safety, and a former police officer.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I don't know why there hasn't been released photos of that either, but then again, I haven't investigated an ongoing police investigation.
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The investigation is over....has been for a while.

I'd rather wait for them to put everything they have in an official report and then we can play inspector.

Then wait no longer....

Sandy Hook Investigation Final Report

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

even all that about showing deaths on tv all day and all, i don't think anyone wants to see anything disturbing or what could be traumatic to the families. how bout just footage of the shooters entering the school and theater heavily armed? that's all we, or the juries, would ever need. end of story, nice and easy, it's what big brother is there for! not gonna happen tho. why not? that's the question.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join