It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I agree with you that it isn't wise to draw conclusions about a person's physical strength based on an alleged diagnosis of Aspergers Syndrome.

It find it kind of irritating that people are focused on that, however, as it really isn't even that important compared to the rest of the glaring inconsistencies surrounding this tale.

I'm not even at the point that I could say with any certainty that a human being by the name of Adam Lanza even existed in physical reality.

His house, just like the school classrooms in the videos above, look ... too ... neat.
A superficial illusion, like something put together by a real estate staging professional.
Decorating the place so as to seem that there were people there, but always woefully lacking in the sort of errata and layered detritus indicative of any actual inhabitancy.

edit on 21-2-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

DAVID64
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

-a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.

My son has Asperger's Syndrome. He plays football, both JV and Varsity, starting lineman and bench presses 250 lbs. He shoots quite well and is very co ordinated. You can't lump all Asperger's sufferers together. Some are highly effected, some not. To say that Lanza did not, simply because of Asperger's, posses the ability to shoot straight or lacked the muscle tone to carry the gear is misleading.
edit on 21-2-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)
lanza was supposed to be a bright kid good with computers and had a fbi visit about them .

but no record of him for 3 years friends etc no paper trail

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Watching those crime scene? videos is just disturbing. In the third video at around the 17:40 mark, a door propped open by a chair suddenly starts closing on it's own. Creepy..

I wonder how the person is filming this. When the door starts to close on it's own, the camera rapidly cuts out and then switches back on at a different angle before the door manages to close. It's just bizarre.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

ParasuvO
reply to post by Zaphod58

Would love to see the ATS in-house memos regarding this topic and similar ones...

Regarding adminning, and the total vehement INCREDIBLE reaction to questioning the hows and wheres of an event.

I sense an extreme sense of cowardice regarding this, looks like ATS is warned massively to put this topic away.

Any topic that cannot be discussed raises most alarming questions and shows this is nothing more than an clearing house.

Absolutely agree on each point you raise. Questioning that which does not make sense should not offend or upset anyone, even someone who may have actually been involved and decided to start reading such threads on the web. They undoubtedly want the answers more than any of us and have a very immediate and vested reason for getting satisfactory, non-contradictory answers. Not getting answers would be far more upsetting.

My worry is that if this was the agenda driven faux drapeau that it appears to be, that despite trying to suppress any dissenting or questioning of the official narrative(s) which in turn just attracts more questioning and more detailed analysis of why parts of the tale do not make sense and do not follow standard procedure and precedent is being carefully documented so the next one will not make the same glaring mistakes. That worries me more than anything. For if there truly is some shadowy behind the scenes faction of Manipulators that had some sort of change of heart or conscience crisis and decided to try a FF where no one was actually killed, will then use the widespread suspicion and questioning to make sure the next one is authentically deadly again.

Why, after indisputable deadly events like 911 and Aurora would a shadow org have a change of heart? The age of victims would be a first choice but "They" gave never seemed bothered by that before. But some suggest there are factions within the overall group, and are at odds how to accomplish their goals and divided in ways previously unseen. Perhaps they let a less experienced sub group try it, which would explain the huge number of inconsistencies and bizarre seemingly unanticipated questioning of the official narrative. Perhaps the elite had little understanding of factions within the so-called "Sheople" and that not all are fluoridated unquestioning mindless subjects? :-)
Perhaps a considerable number of them truly believe they are trying to achieve essentially noble goals, using the shock of a tragedy but without anyone actually getting killed - making it far easier to keep the secret as all coming forward would achieve would be opening yourself up to huge legal problems for taking part in a huge lie and accepting donations under false pretenses. Whatever internal divisions may exist, there appear to be at least some working to try to place clues that all is not as it is claimed as evidenced by such instances as the map in the movie, the Lilly photo where no one - not even the family - noticed the photo was not even a Sandy Hook child until the real mother in Great Britain began a campaign to have her daughters photo removed!
With such bizarre happenings, some see it as proof of it being a hoax, others see if as proof of NOT being a hoax (ie how would a group with the inside connections and supposed years of planning and political power to carry out such a massive operation make such amateurish mistakes and screw up so many things that should have been anticipated and practiced that would draw attention. And yet the debate still rages, with fervent believers on both sides.
Whatever the case, I'd most people would agree that no one wants harm to come anyone, especially children. And in that, believing it is a false flag with a made up narrative where no one actually died is the preferred version of reality despite the disturbing grater implications of the agenda it is pursuing, and what really happened still has not been satisfactorily explained and probably never will be, but with such an emotionally charged backdrop within which the event was set, it is little wonder people cannot let it rest. Which is good as such a horrific event -whatever the reality of that event entailed - should never simply be forgotten when the next week or year's traditional celebrity relationship woes or sports events take thier usual turn in the spotlight.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I had read about Halbig's efforts on another site and was intrigued enough to listen to two interviews he did about Sandy Hook; I found that he is hoping to gain answers to very important questions regarding the event but at the same time something about the way Halbig presented himself raised some yellow flags in my mind (not red flags, but yellow flags as in be cautious but open-minded).

Today the yellow flags became red flags when a Google search revealed a site called Memory Hole Blog which published Halbig's emails to various Connecticut agencies and federal agencies.

The article notes that:

All of the requests below, spanning from records on Sandy Hook’s routine asbestos inspections to the key FBI crime report on the incident, have been met with almost complete silence.

There are several issues and, frankly, completely unprofessional elements I noticed in Halbig's writings. For example the subject lines of the emails published include:
- "Mike Kehoe your Police Chief should be immediately fired for Negligence"
- "Re: Do I need to get arrested to show the FBI’s negligence in Sandy Hook?"
- "Do I need to get arrested to make my point?"
- "Re: Request a investigative copy if the Sandy Hook School shooting from President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder now."
- "Re: Criminal Investigation is now closed so please provide my FOIA request now."
- "Asbestos in the Sandy Hook School"

The content of the emails published are somewhat harassing and I would bet that most people reading these emails would get the impression that Halbig is a kook who enjoys using salty language.

The biggest problem which causes me to question Halbig's credibility is that he apparently believes that email is the proper procedure to file Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests...

I would urge folks to do their due diligence on Halbig before going "all in" on him...

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

NickDC202
I had read about Halbig's efforts on another site and was intrigued enough to listen to two interviews he did about Sandy Hook; I found that he is hoping to gain answers to very important questions regarding the event but at the same time something about the way Halbig presented himself raised some yellow flags in my mind (not red flags, but yellow flags as in be cautious but open-minded).

Today the yellow flags became red flags when a Google search revealed a site called Memory Hole Blog which published Halbig's emails to various Connecticut agencies and federal agencies.

The article notes that:

All of the requests below, spanning from records on Sandy Hook’s routine asbestos inspections to the key FBI crime report on the incident, have been met with almost complete silence.

There are several issues and, frankly, completely unprofessional elements I noticed in Halbig's writings. For example the subject lines of the emails published include:
- "Mike Kehoe your Police Chief should be immediately fired for Negligence"
- "Re: Do I need to get arrested to show the FBI’s negligence in Sandy Hook?"
- "Do I need to get arrested to make my point?"
- "Re: Request a investigative copy if the Sandy Hook School shooting from President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder now."
- "Re: Criminal Investigation is now closed so please provide my FOIA request now."
- "Asbestos in the Sandy Hook School"

The content of the emails published are somewhat harassing and I would bet that most people reading these emails would get the impression that Halbig is a kook who enjoys using salty language.

The biggest problem which causes me to question Halbig's credibility is that he apparently believes that email is the proper procedure to file Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests...

I would urge folks to do their due diligence on Halbig before going "all in" on him...

There is no reason to go "all in" on Halbig. I agree that he is inarticulate at best. The important thing is to investigate the questions raised by Mr. Halbig and numerous others.

Attack the messenger is a popular tactic of disinfo agents. I'm not suggesting that you are doing that. Actually, it's good advice to not get too invested in who is asking the questions. Maybe someone with Halbig's background gets a little more attention, but this didn't suddenly become relevant because Halbig is talking about it. Halbig is not the story.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

No one is going "all-in" on anything. But Halbig raises important questions that demand real answers.

Diverting the topic into an ad hominem on how Halbig conducts himself via email does nothing but distract from the real issue: there are dozens of GLARING holes in the Sandy Hoax story, and that's what we should stay focused on.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

non violent non participation???
WTF is that supposed to look like???

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
How about we go through this point by point and refute shall we?

I fielded this man's 'investigation' to a personal friend of mine, whose qualifications are as follows:

27 years Law Enforcement, Certified in 3 states Culminating in the rank of Captain
Everything from Patrol, Community Policing, Narcotics Commander, SWAT Team Member, Leader, Commander, Administrator of an Investigation and Patrol unit of over 100 Officers..
Certified Instructor In FBI and DEA Firearms, Defensive Tactics, Sniper Tactics, Criminal Investigations, Internal Investigations, Riot/Crowd Control, ASP baton, PR24, Cap-Stun Spray, Hostage Rescue, Critical Incident Management, Computer Forensics and several others but those are the most recognizable to most people.

-law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival. Why didn't they rush to a heart-wrenching emergency if it really occurred?
A: This was a shooting Incident. Emergency responders are required to set up a perimeter and coordinate prior to “Rushing Headlong In” and getting a bunch of Emergency responders killed. Since this and other recent incidents, this tactic has changed but it was a nationwide policy to set up and wait for SWAT at that time. (I used to teach this very policy)

-no trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.
A: You don’t “Pre-Order” Trauma Helicopters, this is not a McDonald's Lunch Order

-no paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.
A: Paramedics are NEVER allowed in until it is deemed safe by either SWAT or the law enforcement commander on scene. FACT. We always took a Para with us on all SWAT actions, but they stayed at the staging area until it was deemed all clear.

-officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.
A: Most states now, at least the three I have worked in, allow certified paramedics to make the death declaration.

-official narrative claims emergency personnel didn't find the school secretary and nurse after 4 hours of searching.
A: So? This statement all by itself show a complete lack of experience in any MCI.

-this “event” included a traffic sign lit with the message, “everyone must sign in.” Officials refuse any comment on this element that would be present for a staged event/drill.
A: No idea

-porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.
A: Port-a-potties are at a lot of places

[Provided by another member] -- The porta-potties were for media as well as police. Added after the fact.

-no names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. The children resemble the alleged shooting victims. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.

-no lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.
A: Law suits take time and perhaps there was no negligence

-a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.
A: PURE BS.. People with Aspergers Syndrome are perfectly functioning individuals. I know several.

-2 homicide investigators threatened Mr. Halbig for making inquiries consistent with his professional duties to learn about this event for future school safety.
A: Halbig is seemingly looking to make a name for himself and has proven he will make wild speculation without any regard for the emotional well being of the victims families.

-Newtown Public Schools won’t return any calls. Mr. Halbig says this non-cooperation to contribute information for other schools’ safety is unheard of.
A: Halbig is seemingly looking to make a name for himself and has proven he will make wild speculation without any regard for the emotional well being of the victims families.

-the FBI classified the report on Sandy Hook. This has never been done before, and indicates a cover-up of all the evidence that this was a staged event.
A: The FBI Classifies ALL open and ongoing investigations as do ALL Law Enforcement Agencies. After 27 years in Law Enforcement, I am very familiar with this.

-radio transmissions are consistent in tone and content for a drill, not an actual emergency.
A: Simply Untrue

-multiple weapons reported at a limited crime scene were never found. This is not credible.
A; No idea

-law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies. This is a ridiculous claim that demands investigation and answers.

-no parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.
A: Parents would NEVER be allowed to see the bodies at the scene. They would view and ID the bodies at the hospital. This is to protect the parents; just think of the trauma if you allow them to see their loved ones at the scene. MY GOD this guy watches WAY too much TV!!!!

-no documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.
A: FOIA does NOT cover active criminal investigations. I have several cases that are still open and not available to the public and probably never will be.

-trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.
A: Paramedics were on scene when it was deemed safe.

-tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence.
A: the “Gaps” he is talking about are only because he is frustrated at not being given all the information that law enforcement has. This is still an open investigation and all information is NOT going to be released. Just because the public is nosy is not reason enough.

-no bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids. This is impossible.
A: Apparently it is not impossible as I have seen crime scenes cleaned up by home owners.

-Mr. Halbig’s inquiries of who installed the school security system has been met with silence. This is unheard of to not get this information to improve other schools.
A: Halbig seems to be looking to make a name for himself and has proven he will make wild speculation without any regard for the emotional well being of the victims’ families.

Mr Halbig is not the 'professional' he claims to be if all he can come up with was the 'report' he filed.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spirited75

If you have to ask you will never know-Angelica Pickels

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

is that similar to what the progressives recommended
women who were about to be raped to do? blow a
whistle, urinate themselves, vomit on themselves,

LOL non violent ???
non participation???

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Is rape and government participation the same thing?
Try using comparisons that make sense.
Non violent non participation in regards to going against the government is not that hard of an idea. It is up to you how you want to accomplish it, that is if you want to.

Also can you link where some one states you should not fight back if you are getting raped? I think you just made that one up off the top of your head, that is ludicrous

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

you think it was off the top of my head,
and i know it was over yours.

sorry, just ignore my posts please, it
is not possible for me to explain them to you
without construction paper and crayons.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Good counter point, didn't address a single thing and then called me dumb
You would like if I just ignored your post, but sadly I will not.

Anyway care to address the topic of the thread? Since your original comment had nothing to do with it I am confused as to your intentions for posting it..

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Sremmos80

... I am confused ...

let me repeat my original question
What does nonviolent nonparticipation look like????

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have a recording from Secret Service intelligence with this will you help m will you help me ATS?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Someone is serious German befor SEAL team SEAL team 6 and t and to do with this shooting before it happened wittelsbuerger.com kleinenzeigen

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

-law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival. Why didn't they rush to a heart-wrenching emergency if it really occurred?

This was a shooting Incident. Emergency responders are required to set up a perimeter and coordinate prior to “Rushing Headlong In” and getting a bunch of Emergency responders killed. Since this and other recent incidents, this tactic has changed but it was a nationwide policy to set up and wait for SWAT at that time. (I used to teach this very policy)

So that primiter needs to be 1/4 of a mile away so when the scene is cleared they need to go further and waste more time? Is it policy to set up 1/4 of a mile away or could it have been closer?
Also there was EMT in the parking lot when the others were stationed further away, what was the difference there?

no trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.

A: You don’t “Pre-Order” Trauma Helicopters, this is not a McDonald's Lunch Order

No but once you are hungry then you order what you want right? So once there was kids known to be victims at the double digit level would a trauma heli not be ordered then?

-no paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.

Paramedics are NEVER allowed in until it is deemed safe by either SWAT or the law enforcement commander on scene. FACT. We always took a Para with us on all SWAT actions, but they stayed at the staging area until it was deemed all clear.

The scene was secured and still no emt personal were allowed to make an attempt at saving a life.

-officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.

Most states now, at least the three I have worked in, allow certified paramedics to make the death declaration.

Is CT one of them? Is that the case for newtown? that doesn't answer the question in any factual manner, that is a guess.
Also why won't they release who did it then? That is the question. WHO did it. This matters as far when they were pronounced dead and the lack of medical response.

official narrative claims emergency personnel didn't find the school secretary and nurse after 4 hours of searching.

So? This statement all by itself show a complete lack of experience in any MCI.

Expert witness in columbine, I think he has some experience in an MCI
Also would your team have felt like they did the job to the best of their ability if they missed a person in a building that they were searching for a possible second shooter? Did they not search every nook and crany like I am sure you have trained most to do? Leave no stone unturned right?

-porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.

Port-a-potties are at a lot of places

Again not an answer, the question is how does porta potties get ordered before trauma helicopters. Seems like the needs of the uninjured got seen to before the needs of the victims
[Provided by another member] -- The porta-potties were for media as well as police. Added after the fact.
I see this as a case and point

-no lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.

Law suits take time and perhaps there was no negligence

Parents will always find negligence, just look at all the past shootings and the law suites to follow. There is no pending law suits so what does time have to do with it? At the very least there was negligence in the medical response. Not a single body left that place till 1am...

A: PURE BS.. People with Aspergers Syndrome are perfectly functioning individuals. I know several.

This I agree has gotten a blown up, I think it stems from the massive amounts of reporting about adams "illness" and how debiltating it was. This may not be true but that is the point. We were continually told it was a factor.

Halbig is seemingly looking to make a name for himself and has proven he will make wild speculation without any regard for the emotional well being of the victims families.

x2

He already has a name for himself, if anything he is putting his name on the line by coming out publicly about this. He is not asking the families anything, he is asking the school and the PD not the victims families for this info

-no parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.
A: Parents would NEVER be allowed to see the bodies at the scene. They would view and ID the bodies at the hospital. This is to protect the parents; just think of the trauma if you allow them to see their loved ones at the scene. MY GOD this guy watches WAY too much TV!!!!

But that isn't how the bodies were ID either. Parents were shown a picture and majority were closed casket funerals

-no documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.
A: FOIA does NOT cover active criminal investigations. I have several cases that are still open and not available to the public and probably never will be.

What is active about this investigation? Why should they be allowed to loop hole the FOIA?

-trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.
A: Paramedics were on scene when it was deemed safe

one fire truck and 2 ambulances for 27 people?

-no bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids. This is impossible.
A: Apparently it is not impossible as I have seen crime scenes cleaned up by home owners.

Homes and schools are massively different, they planned on going back to that building, you could not have anybody else but a pro crew do it. No way a school could get around that. As an officer I am sure you know how serious blood is as you can charge some one with assault if you can prove they purposely got it on you. Being a cop I am sure you or your colleagues have used that charge on someone.

And then the no idea's down here

-this “event” included a traffic sign lit with the message, “everyone must sign in.” Officials refuse any comment on this element that would be present for a staged event/drill.
-no names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. The children resemble the alleged shooting victims. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.

-multiple weapons reported at a limited crime scene were never found. This is not credible.
A; No idea
As a cop that is all you have to say about that? That would demolish most cases and you are fully aware of that. This is one question I would of liked a better answer from an LEO with the creds posted
-law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies. This is a ridiculous claim that demands investigation and answers.
Another one that I expected an answer for. This and the weapon discrepancies is unheard of and I think you know this.

Do you care to refute his credentials then tenth if you are going to say he is not who he says he is?

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The energy I get the FB and Secr and Secret Service are not allowed to take down and CI that are that are doing this it goes straight straight to the White Hous and Department o and Department of Justice

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

spirited75

Sremmos80

... I am confused ...

let me repeat my original question
What does nonviolent nonparticipation look like????

Answer mine first, I already went over what it looked like
Anyway care to address the topic of the thread? Since your original comment had nothing to do with it I am confused as to your intentions for posting it..

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join