It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here's a link to a blog post from a couple who took up the challenge of visiting Newtown last year. Some may find their story enlightening...

Couple visits Newtown

Also might be worth noting that a press conference was held this past December to ask people to stay away from Sandy Hook, press included. Might not be quite as welcoming as some posters would have you believe.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

No i said they secured it when technically it was not. There is a difference
Youre arguing a moot point. You want to claim negligence? Go for it, nothing is stopping you. What exactly do you think that it proves?

LOL that is the fire house that they never left. Fail
Fail? I get it now...

You asked where the mass casualty vehicles were, I showed you. They were at the STAGING AREA (aka the fire station), right where they should be.

See the fire trucks blocked as well? No response from the needed medical response
what medical response are you thinking they should be partaking in? Living victims were removed on foot, the others were left in place, as it was now a crime scene. Not all bodies are pronounced dead at the moment they die.

The scene how to be secured before they could be officially pronounced, but any swat team member knows how to identify a dead person from a living one. And you simply CANNOT send medical personnel into what could still be a hostile environment. It just doesn't happen.

No they need to be xfered to the hospital so they can be saved. Their life is number one priority, how could you possibly think differently.
Can you provide the slightest bit of evidence that that anyone was alive inside? Because I can provide some that the few that were were in fact transferred from the scene to the hospital.

Again, we are talking about SMALL children. If theres any evidence that children have a high survival rate when being hit by multiple .223 rounds, ill gladly look. I can find none.

That is banking on the fact that adam was a dead eye and only hit center mass, 3 shots in the leg/arm to a child and they will survive. They could even survive a center mass shot if it misses vital organs, which is highly likely. The kids may be on the edge but there is ALWAYS a chance.
One wouldn't have to be deadeye to land a high hit rate when shooting into a tight crowd. With kids, youd be very likely to hit multiple with one shot.

I ask you, again, to show me ANY proof of a kid this young surviving multiple rounds of a .223. ANY.

Again that is CRAZY, LIFE is priority over conserving evidence.
Dead is dead, at the school or the hospital. Had they removed the already deceased before the scene was preserved, all of you fetishists would be screaming about improper procedure and tampering.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You asked where the mass casualty vehicles were, I showed you. They were at the STAGING AREA (aka the fire station), right where they should be.

We were talking about those transferring students and how they would be so much more effective, how effective can they be if they never leave the staging area? They weren't even staged towards the school, they would of had to turn around in that tight space. Why stage facing away from the school? Is that SOP?

what medical response are you thinking they should be partaking in? Living victims were removed on foot, the others were left in place, as it was now a crime scene. Not all bodies are pronounced dead at the moment they die.

Are you serious? what about the victims that could not be sent out on foot but were injured? We ave to assume that just because they could not walk that they were beyond chance of revival? Again since when is that how medical teams respond. Like you pointed out they had 9 MCI vehicles staged but not one was used to for it purpose? And yes bodies are pronounced dead the moment they die... hence a time of death on the cert.
It isn't just call it when ever... lol

The scene how to be secured before they could be officially pronounced, but any swat team member knows how to identify a dead person from a living one. And you simply CANNOT send medical personnel into what could still be a hostile environment. It just doesn't happen.

You are wrong, swat can not pronounce dead, in no way. They do not have nearly they experience needed for that.
Per offical report the scene was secure soon after the first responders so that is a moot point.
Danbury was ready for mass causalities coming in and they never got it, they as well were schocked

Can you provide the slightest bit of evidence that that anyone was alive inside? Because I can provide some that the few that were were in fact transferred from the scene to the hospital.

No but I expect the medical teams to do everything they can to make sure of that. Not the case in sandy hook.
Can you provide prove that they all 18 on scene were dead before the 2 were transferred? Because that is the case if only 2 left. That 18 kids have already been pronounced dead and do not need any medical attention. SINCE WHEN!

Yes I know you can provide that 2 were transferred almost an hour after the event, possibly by police cars. Ya great medical response.

Again, we are talking about SMALL children. If theres any evidence that children have a high survival rate when being hit by multiple .223 rounds, ill gladly look. I can find none.

I understand the size of a first grader, about 3 of them made up adam.
Did you look up pictures of kids in the ME that survive IED's and much worse? Take a gander at those if you need to see kids that were severely injured and survived. Many times by american corpsmen that stand by the oath to never let a life perish without attempting to save it

Dead is dead, at the school or the hospital. Had they removed the already deceased before the scene was preserved, all of you fetishists would be screaming about improper procedure and tampering.

Ohh do i see a what if logical fallacy here???!!! Priceless
Dead is not dead until a trained professional that has tried to save your life says so.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Thisll be my last response, as your responses are getting more and more incoherent.

We were talking about those transferring students and how they would be so much more effective, how effective can they be if they never leave the staging area? They weren't even staged towards the school, they would of had to turn around in that tight space. Why stage facing away from the school? Is that SOP?

No, you were talking about helos, and I stated the fact (that pesky word again) that mass casualty vehicles can move more bodies. You've since gone on and on trying to make some point about the vehicles, even though I proved they were right where they should be. They were never going to the school. The only place they would have gone was the hospital, and they weren't really needed for that, as most were dead on scene.

Are you serious? what about the victims that could not be sent out on foot but were injured? We ave to assume that just because they could not walk that they were beyond chance of revival? Again since when is that how medical teams respond. Like you pointed out they had 9 MCI vehicles staged but not one was used to for it purpose? And yes bodies are pronounced dead the moment they die... hence a time of death on the cert.
Again, im not sure why all of this is going right over your head. It really isn't complicated.

No one said anything about the victims walking out. They were removed on foot. Meaning carried out. Get it?

You are absolutely wrong about all bodies being pronounced dead the moment they die. Many, if not most, are pronounced after the fact. Life isn't a medical tv drama. There isn't always a dr. around to pronounce them as soon as they pass.

Time of death is quite often approximate.

You are wrong, swat can not pronounce dead, in no way. They do not have nearly they experience needed for that.
And yet more that goes right over your head. I never said swat can make the pronunciation. I said they can tell the difference between a live victim and a dead one. The live victims were removed. The dead were not. Yes. SOP.

Gosh, these facts must be giving you a rough day.

No but I expect the medical teams to do everything they can to make sure of that. Not the case in sandy hook.
You can expect all you want. That doesn't change the FACT that that's not the way its done. It would be downright idiotic to send a medical team into a still active situation.

I understand the size of a first grader, about 3 of them made up adam.
Then you know that multiple rounds of .223 would do unbelievable damage.

Did you look up pictures of kids in the ME that survive IED's and much worse? Take a gander at those if you need to see kids that were severely injured and survived. Many times by american corpsmen that stand by the oath to never let a life perish without attempting to save it
Completely different injuries. I take it that you cannot provide any evidence of a decent survival rate of children that you being hit by multiple .223 rounds? Figured. I imagine the survival rate of a kid that small would be low from even one .223 wound.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

No, you were talking about helos, and I stated the fact (that pesky word again) that mass casualty vehicles can move more bodies. You've since gone on and on trying to make some point about the vehicles, even though I proved they were right where they should be. They were never going to the school. The only place they would have gone was the hospital, and they weren't really needed for that, as most were dead on scene.

And the reason I brought up the helios was for student transport, never said anything different. As would the MCI vehicles should have been.

No one said anything about the victims walking out. They were removed on foot. Meaning carried out. Get it?

And how many gurneys did they have on scene? Again what medical professional decided that only 2 kids were worth taking out of the building? Some one would of had to inspect each and every kid to make sure there was not even a faint pulse, SWAT would not be the one doing that. There was not enough EMS on scene to effectively get to all the kids even though the scene was then secured and they were staged 1/4 mile up the road. At all clear you are saying none of those ambulances would come down to the school? Why?

And yet more that goes right over your head. I never said swat can make the pronunciation. I said they can tell the difference between a live victim and a dead one. The live victims were removed. The dead were not. Yes. SOP.

Really are they inspecting each and every one while they are looking for any possible threats? Or do they know their job is to secure the building to let the EMS do their job.
We got a death count pretty quick IMO

You can expect all you want. That doesn't change the FACT that that's not the way its done. It would be downright idiotic to send a medical team into a still active situation.

EMS were on scene when the 2 were transferred so FACT they should of had more teams in there.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You clearly have an agenda here, why else would you have posted two threads about banning assault rifles just two days after the supposed massacre?

thread 1

thread 2

You don't fool the people that have been following this from day 1 on ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

jaws1975

You clearly have an agenda here, why else would you have posted two threads about banning assault rifles just two days after the supposed massacre?

thread 1

thread 2

You don't fool the people that have been following this from day 1 on ATS.
did I? Or did I ask some questions.Id like to point out that neither one of those threads advocated limiting guns at all. I'm actually quite pro gun. And a gun owner. But, again, facts don't matter to fetishists.

And please, spare me the gun agenda rhetoric. Not a darn thing has changed, nor will it.
Its funny. You dug back as far as you could for anything that could be remotely construed as negative toward guns, yet you ignored the dozens of pro gun threads I have participated in.

Typical, really, of the fetishists.

The people that have been here since day 1? You mean like me, perhaps?
edit on 24-2-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So in the end, your "proof" comes down to the fact that you don't like the way things were handled, and are ignorant of basic procedures.

hmmm.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was why I tried to bow out of this topic as soon as I realized that the mods had dealt with it.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I didn't use the general term guns, I said assault rifles. I just find it interesting that those are the two threads you decided to author after not having made one in 6 months.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

So in the end, your "proof" comes down to the fact that you don't like the way things were handled, and are ignorant of basic procedures.

hmmm.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was why I tried to bow out of this topic as soon as I realized that the mods had dealt with it.

The only "proof" you have is the info that only one person knows is true. I understand it is the site owner but that is just a call to authority with out proof. You don't have to provide it for me if you don't want but don't state I am just ignoring "facts".
Outside of that you are just quoting what you have been told. You have no evidence either since all of it is redacted. If there was some transparency then the conspiracy would have no ground to stand. If there is a conspiracy to hide/destroy evidence as has been displayed in this case then I have a hard time to believe there was not a conspiracy in the event.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

i just want to say, how do you think calling those who fear that these innocent children may have been the victims of a conspiracy "fetishists" because we want to see video OF THE ALLEGED ENTERING THE PREMISES -
show me one person who wants to see dead children, I'll help you promote them as a fetishist. Until then, save your BS labels for those who deserve them, please and thanks.

Good lord I'd LOVE to think people like you are the reason this thread is in LOL. Sad that it's not and sad that the "TPTB" allow you to continue to attack those who only seek to "deny ignorance".

I haven't seen ANYONE on here insult the situation worse than those who say "there's nothin to see here move on". Disgusting.
If one of these were MY kid, there would be some SERIOUS 'splainin to do, Lucy.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

edit on 25-2-2014 by GalaxyEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ya know, this cannot be restated enough, and enough and enough and enough and enough.

Until Sandy Hook, and even now afterwards, a lot of schools in Connecticut, esp in rural areas, only had what's known as Entry Cameras, that is, that you could see who was there on a screen but they didn't record diddly squat. Aside from ONE school in my town even they still have only those types of cameras, have in two years only upgraded one building (and they overkilled it) with 76 fully recording "360 degree" cameras.

At the time of this shooting, Sandy Hook Elementary only had, a visual entry camera, so that the staff in the office could see who was at the door and if they recognized them, let them in, nothing more, nothing less, and no recording capabilities.

As most people here said afterwards and it still stands..

"These sorts of things just don't happen here" Harping on what one area of the country does as opposed to what another area does, re: camera placement, recording capabilities, etc, is really just a diversionary tactic and grasping at straws..

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
A user made repeated claims that his or her claim was "verified"; has anyone been able to find the purported verification confirmed in another thread? I'm not doubting his or her claim but I cannot seem to locate a thread that confirms this. Can someone please help?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

KAOStheory

i just want to say, how do you think calling those who fear that these innocent children may have been the victims of a conspiracy "fetishists" because we want to see video OF THE ALLEGED ENTERING THE PREMISES -
show me one person who wants to see dead children, I'll help you promote them as a fetishist. Until then, save your BS labels for those who deserve them, please and thanks.

Good lord I'd LOVE to think people like you are the reason this thread is in LOL. Sad that it's not and sad that the "TPTB" allow you to continue to attack those who only seek to "deny ignorance".

I haven't seen ANYONE on here insult the situation worse than those who say "there's nothin to see here move on". Disgusting.
If one of these were MY kid, there would be some SERIOUS 'splainin to do, Lucy.

Well said Sir.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

vkey08
Ya know, this cannot be restated enough, and enough and enough and enough and enough.

Until Sandy Hook, and even now afterwards, a lot of schools in Connecticut, esp in rural areas, only had what's known as Entry Cameras, that is, that you could see who was there on a screen but they didn't record diddly squat. Aside from ONE school in my town even they still have only those types of cameras, have in two years only upgraded one building (and they overkilled it) with 76 fully recording "360 degree" cameras.

At the time of this shooting, Sandy Hook Elementary only had, a visual entry camera, so that the staff in the office could see who was at the door and if they recognized them, let them in, nothing more, nothing less, and no recording capabilities.

As most people here said afterwards and it still stands..

"These sorts of things just don't happen here" Harping on what one area of the country does as opposed to what another area does, re: camera placement, recording capabilities, etc, is really just a diversionary tactic and grasping at straws..

That's the story. Of course the other part of the story was that a new camera system was installed only months before this event.

It would have been a minimal expense to include recording equipment in this richy rich area of Connecticut (with the rundown school). Inquiring minds would appreciate details about who installed that system, how much they were paid, and what they actually delivered. But that's another secret.

Personally, I don't buy the "it could never happen here" logic. This little town is not much more than an hour's drive from NYC. Apparently, many of it's residents are high income commuters. Can anyone living close to NYC - maybe even working there - claim with a straight face that they are surprised by the possibility of an act of extreme violence?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

Yeah same system that was installed here, exactly two months before, no recording equipment, same state same setup.. So I don't see where your'e going with this?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

How do you know its the same system? Who installed the system at the school near you? Sources?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Are you serious right now? I went on Best Buy and for $450 I can get an 8 channel 4 camera 1 terabyte hard drive security camera.link

There doesn't need to be the threat of a school shooting to justify having camera's that record, there are a 100 different reasons to have them.

I wish someone could come on these threads and actually answer some of the questions that many of us have here instead of pulling stuff out of their arse, throwing insults and generally not denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Justacasualobserver
reply to post by vkey08

How do you know its the same system? Who installed the system at the school near you? Sources?

I just remember it from a BOE meeting some time back, I don't think I taped the proceedings as at the time, I was more interested in vocalizing about the lack of Para's for special ed, and the complete failure of the Assistive Tech budget (yeah contrary to popular belief, cameras in my schools at the time was NOT a priority, and still isn't)

I could go and ask the BoE people if they still remember, or the principals, but I don't think you're going to find what *YOU* are looking for, a detailed accounting of every little thing posted on the internet for all to see. It just wasn't a big deal at the time it was done, it was part of our budget, they budgeted (If I remember correctly, it's been a little over two years) 25K to have the full lock and camera entry system put in. There was talk at the time of putting a recorder at the High School, to catch truant kids that were skipping out, but that never happened.

To this day (and we are a pretty affluent community here as well) we only have ONE school with full camera coverage and recording capabilities, and that is our newly renovated Middle School. I can only assume that as the years progress and other schools need renovations, they will add that capability. Again, it just wasn't a priority here, Connecticut has some other long standing school issues that took precedence, and are STILL on the backburner now because of SH. We have a Special Ed System that's falling apart due to Common Core, we have towns that are having to consolidate schools due to declining enrollment, and people who want their tax dollars to got o other projects besides cameras.

I can tell you this much, ask ANY parent here in this town in Connecticut what they feel is the biggest mistake we've made since Sandy Hook, and I can tell ya, it's not that the cameras don't' record, it's that they think they've turned the schools into Jails for Kids, and Common Core..

Now.. Why is this such a hard thing to understand? We simply didn't care enough to budget the recorders in smaller towns, we had other expenditures that needed to be had.. Another thing to realize about an area, just because it has rich people living in it does not mean that the town itself has unlimited funds to blow...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join