It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guy kills wife and posts picture of her body on facebook

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

I noticed that going through some of his videos how he had them titled, and I think you probably hit it square on the head with him being a Pathological Narcissist. And posting her pic on fb god... Thats just...
edit on 9-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

George Carlin, Louis C.K., and Bill Burr are comic geniuses. You, sir, are not. You're just a deranged individual who scapegoats comedy to excuse your ways. They could definitely be classified as "dark humor" (which you're so desperately trying to classify yourself as), and even they wouldn't go as far as you did.

I am not desperately trying to classify myself as dark humor, that is pretty stupid stuff.

The trick to being a comic genius, Superhans, is to create and laugh at hypothetical situations where no one actually got hurt. Or even if you do take it one step further and joke about a situation where people did get hurt, such as a natural disaster (which George Carlin did joke about from time to time), you don't joke about specific people.

Not true at all, last year my wife's father died and there were plenty of jokes I made about him- i couldn't stop laughing.

You broke both of those rules. This was not a hypothetical situation, and the person who actually was hurt is easily identifiable.

I suggest you find a new career dream.

"Rules?" please, rules are for rubes. And yes it was a real situation, there was a horrible picture taken by some wanna be photographer/murderer

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I would put a my wife in the same place if she did the same, God has given me the right to put a woman in her place when unbalanced mentally.... Not going to quote scripture... But Jesus Chirst! My pastor reinforces that on Sunday..

Every Bloody Sunday... Have a sense of humor wold ya!! Lol

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Creepy stuff. I think that in some of those videos, his wife is present but he avoids even putting the camera on her.
Of course, it may have been at her request. But that whole thing, where there is a video of him, looking up his own books on Barnes and noble, then posting it, so other people can see him looking up his own books!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie
reply to post by Honor93

"so last year"

Yea, you're right. But it caught my attention because of locale, Facebook (creepy), and that I saw a video of him in a cop uniform. Other than that, I am just into true crime stuff.
i'm beginning to think there is something in the water, over there.

i can not view the videos so i have no idea what he may have presented.
as far as the books go ... can anyone confirm the author is the same Medina ??
it's not like that's an uncommon name.

yeah, true crime stories interest me as well, but for some reason, this seems a bit more.
i would be curious of their 'history' of domestic confrontations before i'd be inclined to believe his claim to self-defense.
it appears they've only been married a year and a couple months ?? (april 2012)
i don't know but it sure sounds fishy to me.

miami and the CIA are deeply entwined and given the current heat in DC, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this were an agenda driven event.

most of the country realizes the last one didn't work out as planned ... surely they won't wait long to stir the pot again.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

can anyone confirm the author is the same Medina ??
it's not like that's an uncommon name.

I cannot personally cannot confirm it, but I am sure his facebook, before it was taken down, would have been linked to his youtube videos and his website, and even Barnes and Noble.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NthOther
Not cool to distribute the picture. Not cool at all. You're giving the murderous bastard exactly what he wants by posting links to it.

I didn't care much about the story....in fact it only served to provide content to the picture I was dying (no pun intended) to see after reading the title of this thread.

Don't judge me, I'm a product of a sick society.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

it appears they've only been married a year and a couple months ?? (april 2012)
i don't know but it sure sounds fishy to me.

Oh oh oh, I forgot, he was married to this woman twice! Married to her for 3 years, divorced, then remarried her in 2012.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

well, if there is a history there, it should be reviewed.

as for the books, someone else mentioned one of his videos shows him searching for them online ? or something like that, but i was thinking along the lines of a marketing bio or similar.

either way, i read the titles and none of them inspire me enough to read the material.

i'm curious, since he claims he dis-armed her, why didn't he just leave ?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Now I am off, I have a kitten to microwave..

Put a picture on facebook of the dead kitten and say "after years of being scratched I couldn't take it anymore".

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The news in Miami has been replaying the events every 15 mins.

I don't know what to say here. It's very unfortunate. It would seem that the day before they went on a family outing to the Miami Yacht Club.

The people that work at the Yacht Club say they remember the family happy and having a good time. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Even afterwards he posted pictures of himself at work looking normal.

I think facebook needs to review their picture policy. It took them most of the day to remove the picture of his dead wife off the site. And us latinos need to cool our hot heads. This could of been avoided.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

How do they vouch for him? How do you justify murdering your wife? She wasn't trying to kill him, why couldn't he have been man, and handled it like a man, and left her if she was so abusive, instead first thing he does takes a photo and uploads it to FB.

We will never get to hear her side of the story, nope.

Battered women get away with it all the time. Sexist much? Just because the roles are reversed doesn't mean there can be no psychological damage.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think the crux of this, revolves around the facts...

1- 911 was not called.
2- He posted on Facebook ! ( after getting camera - taking alleged photo - download - upload etc. )
3- What is that !!?
4- Yes ... Facebook !

Admitted murder !

Lots of digging to be done on this one ...

Why did he not walk ? Was there a psychological game being played out ? etc.
You can't just cry victim. This will be ongoing.

edit on 9-8-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I can't stop thinking about the 10 year old daughter in the home at the time. My heart breaks for her.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
I can't stop thinking about the 10 year old daughter in the home at the time. My heart breaks for her.

He had 6 maltese-poodles too. So he apparently left the scene to turn himself in, did he just leave his step-daughter there? Where was she in the house? She would have heard gun shots right? I think she is 10. Old enough to know something is wrong. This is just getting more strange.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie

Originally posted by kaylaluv

He had 6 maltese-poodles too. So he apparently left the scene to turn himself in, did he just leave his step-daughter there? Where was she in the house? She would have heard gun shots right? I think she is 10. Old enough to know something is wrong. This is just getting more strange.

She was found upstairs, but who knows whether she went downstairs after he left to turn himself in - to find her dead mother on the floor? I'm sure she heard the fighting and the gunshots. Probably scared to death. Sad, sad, sad. Breaks my heart.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sad situation. I saw the picture and IMO it was an unnecessary death. This guy had many options and ignored all of the options that could have avoided this death. Even after shooting her he could have called for help, but chose to use social media to illustrate his bad deed. This guy deserves what is coming to him.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
I am not desperately trying to classify myself as dark humor, that is pretty stupid stuff.

What genre would you classify it as? Situational comedy? For a comic genius, you sure don't know much about what type of comedy you're attempting to deliver. Your joke very much falls under "dark humor", just a very demented form of it.

Not true at all, last year my wife's father died and there were plenty of jokes I made about him- i couldn't stop laughing.

Do you remember 9/11, all of those people jumping from the towers and splattering all over the ground? Wasn't that hilarious? The Holocaust was pure comic gold.

"Rules?" please, rules are for rubes. And yes it was a real situation, there was a horrible picture taken by some wanna be photographer/murderer

A horrible picture taken by some wanna be photographer which preceded a horrible joke made by some wanna be comedian.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

What genre would you classify it as? Situational comedy? For a comic genius, you sure don't know much about what type of comedy you're attempting to deliver. Your joke very much falls under "dark humor", just a very demented form of it.

I really wouldn't classify it into any specific genre, its more of just a performance art i do.

Do you remember 9/11, all of those people jumping from the towers and splattering all over the ground? Wasn't that hilarious? The Holocaust was pure comic gold.

It was, i would post some stuff about that but that would probably get me in trouble here.

A horrible picture taken by some wanna be photographer which preceded a horrible joke made by some wanna be comedian.

Good, so you agree that it was a horrible picture.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
DivisiveConformity , don't bother with Stuporhands. He is just a bickerer only looking to pick fights. Any thread he posts in he starts a fight, and that's what ALL of his contributions are in this community. I made him cry yesterday.

Well, local news just reported he used to beat his wife. His wife's friend said it was common for her to be covered in bruises and scratches. It was known that she was abused, and they also reported that there were video cameras in their apartment, but they do not know if the crime was recorded. The anchor also said that the little girl was a witness.

edit on 9-8-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join