It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guy kills wife and posts picture of her body on facebook

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

That's what intelligent people do. We engage our less fortunate friends with dialogue that intrigues their minds.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Yeah with him being an actor too, I doubt that cop uniform was real.

But I've been wrong before

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wow, whats with cops.

Prone to violent outburst it seems.

He claims she was going to leave, thats probably why he killed her, she probably never had a knife or even hit him she probably in all honesty said, I am leaving you, and mr sgt whatever flipped out with a jealous rage.

Its not like he just shot her once. He wanted her to die.

edit: So he's not a cop he's an actor? Regardless I still say he killed in a jealous rage because she threaten to leave.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Wow, whats with cops.

Prone to violent outburst it seems.

Don't know if he is/was a cop. Yet. Could have been acting out a scene or something?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

"Liking" a comment on a post doesn't help you easily get back to it. "Liking" the post itself doesn't even do that. You're only "subscribed" to the post if you comment.

As for your other theory, perhaps. But if you look at the picture of her, that would be completely unnecessary amateur acting. The way her body is positioned would no doubt be far too uncomfortable. The fact that there was also a confession post in addition to the picture should have sent up a red flag in these idiots' minds.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivisiveConformity

That's what intelligent people do. We engage our less fortunate friends with dialogue that intrigues their minds.

Im not less fortunate, im just really good at humor. A comic genius if you will.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

George Carlin, Louis C.K., and Bill Burr are comic geniuses. You, sir, are not. You're just a deranged individual who scapegoats comedy to excuse your ways. They could definitely be classified as "dark humor" (which you're so desperately trying to classify yourself as), and even they wouldn't go as far as you did.

The trick to being a comic genius, Superhans, is to create and laugh at hypothetical situations where no one actually got hurt. Or even if you do take it one step further and joke about a situation where people did get hurt, such as a natural disaster (which George Carlin did joke about from time to time), you don't joke about specific people.

You broke both of those rules. This was not a hypothetical situation, and the person who actually was hurt is easily identifiable.

I suggest you find a new career dream.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Violence in relationships is common the thing is there are people who the Woman victim can go to for support but a man has far less options. I can't know all the details of this, even after a trial we may not know the full story but whatever it is, this is not normal & i'll reserve judgement on a man who may have suffered horrific abuse for years with no-one to turn to simply because of being a man & all that entails in society. My suggestion would be, let's wait for the trial before making our decisions on this. Lately Murder trials (especially Televised) in the US are little more than a circus & with lives at stake a bit disgusting.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

Well all I can say is people "like" some strange things.

On another note, this guy has several videos of himself in the boxing ring. No effing WAY he couldn't defend himself from his wife. If that really was the case.

Totally off topic but he went from being a skinny healthy looking man to sort of borderline obese quite rapidly.

I'm being nosy about this because it's kind of close by.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie
On another note, this guy has several videos of himself in the boxing ring. No effing WAY he couldn't defend himself from his wife. If that really was the case.

I agree. He could have peacefully defused the situation. The appropriate response by him depends on the severity of her abuse (if it was occurring), but at the very least, he could have restrained her until she calmed down. If this was a constant issue, he should have left her. There's no reason to kill her unless she's trying to kill you, which doesn't appear to be the case.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here is aLINK to his books. One of the titles he authored is "How I Saved Someone’s Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication :

So strange.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Miami is getting stranger by the day
condolences to Ms Alfonso's family and friends.
what an interesting twist in the concept of 'self-defense'.

the story reports he had already dis-armed her of a lethal weapon (kitchen knife) and threat, yet, she continued to assault him
... and, as violence begets violence, there exits a single outcome.

the judicial process of this should be interesting, however, i'd bet it doesn't get much coverage at all. unless of course, the new 'assault' (agenda) is against self-defense.

quite frankly, from the photo posted, it sure looks staged and until i read he turned himself in and a body had been recovered, i wasn't believin' it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

From you link, from his book;

How I Saved Someones Life and Marriage and Family Problems Thru Communication

The author discusses how James and his family saved Grandma Maria's life thru communication and how he saved his marriage after getting divorced and remarried to the same person. The author describes how James found peace and made peace after three years with his parents and changed his whole world around. The author tells how James' actions resulted from effective communication. The author provides marriage counseling tips and emphasizes the importance of communication with family members.

The importance of communication huh, did he decide it was best to speak through the barrel of a gun?

oh yeah we have entered whacko land.

from another one of his books called;

How a Judgmental and Selfish Attitude Is Destroying the World We Live in Because the World Is Vanishing Beneath Our Eyes

The author is describing the pain and suffering the world is causing by the bad decisions that people are making.

yeah.... about bad decisions....
edit on 9-8-2013 by Lysergic because: apostrophe glitchin text size code

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
Miami is getting stranger by the day
If you consider eating off another persons face, then yea. It's getting pretty strange LOL. Oh and the tranny that injected fix a flat in the butt cheeks seems mild now.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Florida man allegedly kills wife, posts confession, photo of body on Facebook
edition.cnn.com...

Fla. man accused of killing wife, posting grisly photo
www.usatoday.com...

Man kills wife, posts photo of her body on Facebook
www.news.com.au...

Facebook Post Claims Miami Man Killed Wife, Shows Apparent Photo of Body
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

He also has a book about ghosts and stuff too. Look at "Humans Who Are Gifted and Can See the Supernatural Spirit Ghost World We Live in Called Ghost Haunted Adventures" comments from May. I mean, the guys titles are all over the place. The damn titles are as long as a book, and who does that? Or what is the reason to make titles that long? ALL of his titles are lengthy like that. It must have been some type of marketing ploy. And he obviously made some good $$ to have a boat, go sailing, all his hobbies, etc. he had a BEAUTIFUL wife btw. She was really pretty I think.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

yeah but all of that is ... so last year

however, while this incident is newsworthy (loss of life), i just don't see the importance in the general scheme of things unless there is an agenda afoot.

then again, i don't facebook so maybe that's it ?
i agree with the other poster who suggested banning FB ... the sooner the better.

the first thing that crossed my mind when i read the title was the TX gas station shooting a few weeks back. i remember reading something about the shooter taking/posting pics but i don't recall if FB was involved.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think I'm going to refrain from judging the guy thus far, but only because I've seen a man more than capable of physically defending himself worn down into nothing by his nasty, emotionally abusive wife. Dudes and dudettes, it happens to guys, really, it does and it's damn sad. My sister-in-law's brother is a burly shrimper who doesn't take any crap from anyone. Unless it's the wife who can emasculate and wither a person on the spot with a cold glare. She's spent their entire 20+ year marriage wearing him down into a submissive, depressed puddle, except he doesn't see the problem everyone else sees (that witch of a wife of his) Damn you Catholics & no divorcing, that couple would benefit greatly from one.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Going through his selection of videos. Typically all about him. Titling them with his own name, as if it were by a third party. My uneducated guess, is this twerp is a pathological narcissist.
Hey look I am a writer, and actor, Old folks look up to me, I'm a great golfer, basketball player...it goes on and on..
Pathological Narcissist
edit on 9-8-2013 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

"so last year"

Yea, you're right. But it caught my attention because of locale, Facebook (creepy), and that I saw a video of him in a cop uniform. Other than that, I am just into true crime stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join