It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guy kills wife and posts picture of her body on facebook

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Crazy story here, a guy in Miami allegedly killed his wife and posted a picture of her dead body on facebook

After killing her he wrote on his facebook

“I’m going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news” my wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope you understand me.”

There was a 10 year old girl home at the time but she was not harmed.

The picture was shared over 100 times before facebook took it down.

miami.cbslocal.com...

SOUTH MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A grisly murder scene in South Miami has ended up on Facebook after the alleged killer posted a picture to the social networking site.

Derek Medina, 31, of South Miami posted a picture of his dead wife Thursday morning on a Facebook page attributed to him. Police found the woman’s body in the townhouse at 5555 SW 67 Avenue.

The picture is not at that link, they decided not to show it,

The picture, which CBS4 and CBSMiami.com have chosen not to show, shows a woman identified in the post as Jennifer Alfonso, bent over backwards at the knees with her head in the corner of what appears to be a kitchen.

The woman’s left arm is covered in blood and blood appears on her face as well.

If you have to see it I found a link to the story that has the pic.

caution viewer discretion advised

[image removed by staff]

edit on 8-8-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Fri Aug 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What a douche, couldn't just say ok, screw this woman I'm out.

Or not that I would but he couldn't hit her back? no, he felt he must kill her.

Throw him to wolves I say.

edit: so wish I didn't click on that link =/

Takes a special kind of sicko to take a picture of someone they just murdered let alone their "loved one" and then put it on Facebook?

We need to bring back the Brazen Bull, or a two man saw for crimes like this.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Wowsas ! Looks like he took her Crap for longer that He needed to, if it came to this. Hopefully there are some of their Friends who can vouch for this guy, so he doesn't end up Really Screwed for this...... Syx.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
well that beats i am off to the toilet or i am having this or that to eat killed the misses better put it on facebook
ban facebook

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

How do they vouch for him? How do you justify murdering your wife? She wasn't trying to kill him, why couldn't he have been man, and handled it like a man, and left her if she was so abusive, instead first thing he does takes a photo and uploads it to FB.

We will never get to hear her side of the story, nope.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Would have been funnier if she was doing duck face in the photo. But i lol'd

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ironically,

He’s also a self-published author, with titles including “How I Saved Someone’s Life and Marriage” and “Family Problems Thru Communication and How a Judgmental and Selfish Attitude Is Destroying the World We Live in Because the World Is Vanishing Beneath Our Eyes"
www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If she was abusive. I wonder if the "Stand Your Ground" law will come into play with this.
Should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss
If she was abusive. I wonder if the "Stand Your Ground" law will come into play with this.
Should be interesting.

Probably wont use stand your ground. A good attorney will claim battered husband syndrome.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Damn dude, shouldn't have, but starred.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

It is true, death of people is hilarious. Makes for a family night.

I mean, that's what life is all about isnt it? Mocking murder victims?!

Gosh, and I bet someone will think this is a really bad thing.. and boo hoo about a dead woman or something pathetic and unselfish like that.

Now I am off, I have a kitten to microwave..

pffft.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Superhans

It is true, death of people is hilarious. Makes for a family night.

I mean, that's what life is all about isnt it? Mocking murder victims?!

Gosh, and I bet someone will think this is a really bad thing.. and boo hoo about a dead woman or something pathetic and unselfish like that.

Now I am off, I have a kitten to microwave..

pffft.

You have to microwave your own kitten? Must be single.
I laugh so i don't cry

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

they updated the story

According to the arrest affidavit, Medina told police that he and his wife began arguing at around 10 in the morning in their upstairs bedroom. Medina reportedly told police that he retrieved a firearm from his closet and pointed it at Alfonso, who then told him she was leaving him before exiting the room and going downstairs. According to the affidavit, Medina put the firearm away and followed his wife downstairs, where he then confronted her in the kitchen. Medina told police that Alfonso was armed with a kitchen knife, so he returned upstairs and once again armed himself with a gun. When he returned downstairs, Medina said he disarmed Alfonso and put the knife away in a drawer. Medina told police that Alfonso began punching him repeatedly, so he opened fire, striking her several times.

After the shooting, Medina told police that he changed his clothes and left the house and drove his his family’s home to confess what he had done. After he left his family, he drove to the South Miami Police station and reportedly told a desk operator that he had just murdered his wife.

Police say Medina told them he knew Alfonso was dead, and that he made no attempt to call 911.

Medina had just changed his profile picture on the social networking site to a picture of himself, a woman, and a young girl some 15 hours before the final post allegedly of Alfonso’s body

miami.cbslocal.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Not cool to distribute the picture. Not cool at all. You're giving the murderous bastard exactly what he wants by posting links to it.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What happened to the good old days when a man left his wife for a stripper in Vegas and a drinking problem?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss
Should be interesting.

She needs Tea and Skittles for that to work.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I know this is abstract, but has anyone noticed that this isn't the only weird killing/manhunt to make the news lately. It might be out there and i have no real evidence, but if i were writing the story about it then these guys would all be CIA on the run for what they know and not what they have done.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NthOther
Not cool to distribute the picture. Not cool at all. You're giving the murderous bastard exactly what he wants by posting links to it.

I posted a link to the story without the pic, and a link to the story with the pic.

I did not post the pic and I gave a big caution warning

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Here is his Youtube channel. Link

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

The video he uploaded yesterday, he is beating the crap out of a punching bag. Looks to me like he was he a police officer? Link

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join