It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guy kills wife and posts picture of her body on facebook

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie
reply to post by goou111

Here is his Youtube channel. Link

ty

Yeah this guy was afraid of his wife

edit on 8-8-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This woman named Kayla Amanda Pabon said "That is my friend there" and tagged his wife in her comment on the picture of her dead and bloody on the floor... and three people "liked" it...

I'm all for small government, but can we please arrest her and the three who "liked" it on some sort of trumped up stupidity charges? The gene pool could use a good cleansing right about now.

I have no words for this whole situation.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That guy is CIA or something....no way this story is real. Makes me wonder about the other guys in the news lately for their crimes.

A kidnapping.
A bombing.
A picture that looks like a hit.

How easy would it really be to frame all of these men?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What about this video where he is in a police uniform???? Link

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Wow they just pulled his videos

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

I downloaded that baby!!!!
How to get it on here now.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Hollie because: i called you baby, i meant the video

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I am still seeing his videos. He has 143 of them. They are all playing just fine here.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

They all say they are unavailable to me even the one I posted on the top of the page

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Would have been funnier if she was doing duck face in the photo. But i lol'd

LOL! That WOULD have been funny! It would have been even more hilarious if she were holding a dead baby! There could probably be a headless pony in there somewhere as well! It'd be totally epic if it was on the baby's first birthday too! To complete the picture, there could be children's songs playing in the background and/or Barney on the TV!

Can you imagine, Superhans? Can you imagine how hilarious that would be?! If not, please try to imagine it! While you're imagining that, go ahead and use the intellectual side of your brain (seeing as how it has clearly been unused to this point) to imagine what degree of insane you'll be in ten years.

One minute you're laughing at dead women because of something teenage girls do, and the next you're craving and laughing at the scenario I posted above. Insanity is a slippery slope, my friend. Try to reel your lust for violence in before yours gets too out of control.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I downloaded that baby!!!!
How to get it on here now.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Hollie because: i called you baby, i meant the video

Upload to your own youtube channel and post it here

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem? What is a good way to get the video of him in a police uniform up on here for you to see it?
edit on 8-8-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by goou111

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem? What is a good way to get the video of him in a police uniform up on here for you to see it?
edit on 8-8-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

Well they are working now I don't know what happened

edit on 9-8-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Here's the video i saved and uploaded

And here is a screeenshot of the one and only comment.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Is the video I posted playing on ats for you?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here is a link to the BIGGER screen shot LOL so you can see the comment he made. Image link

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Is the video I posted playing on ats for you?

Yeap.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Now, doesn't he look like he is a cop? And his comment "SEARGEANT medina that's me" ???? This guy is a cop or what????

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyxDaliGee
Hopefully there are some of their Friends who can vouch for this guy

There's nothing to vouch for. If she were beating him at all, she was not trying to kill him. His tone in his confession post very clearly proves she wasn't. As for the abuse, that's no reason to kill her, even if it is true. Judging by some of his videos on YouTube, he looks very capable of handling her abuse in other ways.

I'm not one to claim there is absolutely no reason to hit a woman. I don't support hitting women, of course. All I'm saying is if the woman is being severely abusive, then I'm all for a non-lethal, non-abusive, self defense response to defuse the situation. So if the abuse was severe in this particular case, then if he could have put a stop to it in some way that didn't result in too much bodily harm, then that would have been one thing. But in no way does even severe abuse justify killing her.

He will most likely get the death penalty. And honestly, it is well deserved.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DivisiveConformity

Stared, I almost fell over laughing. Headless pony? That was amazing, going to have to use that.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivisiveConformity
This woman named Kayla Amanda Pabon said "That is my friend there" and tagged his wife in her comment on the picture of her dead and bloody on the floor... and three people "liked" it...

I'm all for small government, but can we please arrest her and the three who "liked" it on some sort of trumped up stupidity charges? The gene pool could use a good cleansing right about now.

I have no words for this whole situation.

Well in those "likers" defense, this guy Derek Medina apparently was an actor too. He has a youtube video of him on a television show. They could have thought that there was some sort of scene playing out. Or, they could have "liked" it so that they could easily get back to the post for reference?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join