It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning knows ALL the facts - Truth about GZ/Trayvon - Awesome

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by riffraff

Originally posted by kdyam

Originally posted by BellaSabre
If every kid who has done some of the things Treyvon has done, deserved to die and were killed, our high schools would be filled with corpses.

This man actually thanks GZ for killing him.

It's scary wrong.

You couldn't be more wrong.. A lot of kids like to talk big and then when it comes down to it they back off (but Trayvon didn't and now he is dead). Sure they will experiment with weed or other drugs, they may get into a scuffle and decide they don't like it after they get beat up a time or two. Trayvon was a thug, a punk and was destined for a life in jail on our tax dollars. There are bad kids out there... but to say our high schools would be filled with corpses is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard someone make. If you have kids you have just killed them mentally and they are lying dead in a school somewhere...... I sure hope you don't have kids!

You obviously don't know what a thug is if you think Trayvon was a thug. My suggestion is to stay in white suburbia.

If Trayvon was a thug.............................where was his gun he would have popped George with?

Here is his gun with his finger on the trigger: ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com...

Is that the gun GZ was frightened of? He's more of a tooth fairy than I thought...

You sarcastically asked where Martins guns was-ignorantly assuming he didn't own one. I showed you that he did in fact own a gun you further redicule Zimmerman and the gun
You don't know much about guns, huh. Martins gun is a 40 caliber. One of the bigger bullets in a handgun. More powerful than a 9 mm. More velocity and penetration than a .45. one hollow point will rip your heart out and 3/4 of a lung. Preferred caliber of law enforcement and FBI.
But even a 22 is lethal. But sure tough guy ,laugh it off.
edit on 24-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Lysistrata

This man takes a few very basic facts and shows us just what the story is really about.

No he didn't! Even if everything he said is true, not one word of it is relevant. If you agree with everything he said then you think it's okay for a drunken homeless man to get a bullet in the head for sleeping on a park bench. Well, he was a drunk, a no good man. He had it coming to him. That's just wrong-thinking.

Whatever Trayvon was, it had no relevance to the case.

MMA trained? That had nothing to due with the case?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
I keep hearing about this white "entitlement"
Can someone explain this to me? What am I entitled to that others are not? I love free stuff; am I missing out?

A better statement is: Any white person who doesn't realize the advantage they've been rewarded due to their culture being the dominant one on this planet, they've wasted their whiteness.
Victim mentality is the main reason holding blacks and other miniorities back in life. I may not know what its liek to be black, but I do know victim mentality and excuses when I see them..

I understand there’s a common fraternity creed here at Morehouse: “Excuses are tools of the incompetent used to build bridges to nowhere and monuments of nothingness.” Well, we’ve got no time for excuses. Not because the bitter legacy of slavery and segregation have vanished entirely; they have not. Not because racism and discrimination no longer exist; we know those are still out there. It’s just that in today’s hyperconnected, hypercompetitive world, with millions of young people from China and India and Brazil — many of whom started with a whole lot less than all of you did — all of them entering the global workforce alongside you, nobody is going to give you anything that you have not earned. (Applause.) Nobody cares how tough your upbringing was. Nobody cares if you suffered some discrimination. And moreover, you have to remember that whatever you’ve gone through, it pales in comparison to the hardships previous generations endured — and they overcame them. And if they overcame them, you can overcome them, too. (Applause.) - Obama

Basically Obama b*tch slapping these youngins and blacks in general, to wake up and get out of this victim mentality and making excuses...

And moreover, you have to remember that whatever you’ve gone through, it pales in comparison to the hardships previous generations endured — and they overcame them. And if they overcame them, you can overcome them, too.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I often listen to Pastor Manning. I think he speaks fro his heart, and he is usually right!

Ionlylt more blacks would listen to what he has to say ...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I want to raise a few points with your list

Originally posted by WeRpeons

-Mother threw him out of the house because he was always getting into trouble.

(I know plenty of people this has happened too)

-Thrown out of school for possessing marijuana.

(I smoked weed during, never got caught but still did it)

-Hung around gang members

(Is it possible his connection was to buy weed you seem to keep mentioning like a demon drug?)

-Cell phone contained a transaction for a fire arm.

(Thats a bad one if provable be on all doubt)

-Cell phone contained pictures of him smoking marijuana.

(Done it)

-Cell phone contained a photo of a pile of jewelry on his bed.

(Some kids do jewelry some kids do xbox games some kids do guitars, unless provable it was stolen its him 'selfying' his Bling)

-He had THC in his system at the time of his death.

(I have it mine NOW)

-His father didn't work and was a poor role model.

(I'd put money on my father was as bad, don't feel bad)

Yep, he was an innocent upstanding young man - I am thankyou, doing well, good job, married, with two kids.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Deleted

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

I keep hearing about this white "entitlement"
Can someone explain this to me? What am I entitled to that others are not? I love free stuff; am I missing out?

They are trying to say that the "White Man" receives Welfare, and other Goverment Benfits, BUT, they Neglect to post statistics that prove it is the minorities that have cornered that market.

P.S. did you get my U2U that explained the Asterisks?
edit on 24-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

at his fathers or mothers house id assume i forgot which one straw purchased it for him,funny thing is even if he had had his gun and used it we would be hearing about how travon was going to spend life in jail for murdering zimmerman with an illegal gun (minors can not carry guns with out parent present let alone hand guns ) and while florida law allows a person to own a hand gun before 21 they must be over 18 to carry and possess it and as he was 17..... that would have still made his possession and use of said weapon illegal,then all the hubub would be about how unfair it was that a black child was not allowed to defend him self with an illegal possessed fire arm

Up until April 2, 2008, it was unlawful to knowingly sell a handgun to a person under 21 years of age in the State of South Carolina. S.C. Code Ann. § 16-23-30 was amended to change the minimum age to 18 years. In Florida, the pertinent law is as follows: 790.17 Furnishing weapons to minors under 18 years of age or persons of unsound mind and furnishing firearms to minors under 18 years of age prohibited. (1) A person who sells, hires, barters, lends, transfers, or gives any minor under 18 years of age any dirk, electric weapon or device, or other weapon, other than an ordinary pocketknife, without permission of the minor's parent or guardian, or sells, hires, barters, lends, transfers, or gives to any person of unsound mind an electric weapon or device or any dangerous weapon, other than an ordinary pocketknife, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. (2)(a) A person may not knowingly or willfully sell or transfer a firearm to a minor under 18 years of age, except that a person may transfer ownership of a firearm to a minor with permission of the parent or guardian. A person who violates this paragraph commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. (b) The parent or guardian must maintain possession of the firearm except pursuant to s. 790.22.
so not only would he be in trouble but his parent that furnished him the fire arm and allowed him access to it

www.legalmatch.com...

Florida Minors under 18 may not possess any firearm without parental permission or authorized supervision. No selling or giving firearms to minors under 18, unless for supervised loans of firearms or for limited lawful activities, such as hunting.
as a minor unless he was going to a shooting range or other approved event his possession of a firearm would be illegal unless his parents were with and supervising him at the time and even then i am unsure as to that even being legal

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

so by your comment you seem to imply that if you run into this individual you would want to assult him for being a self hating black guy?

your words not mine here

No he's just a self-hating black guy who I only WISH I could grace his presence just once!
openly threatening or implying to threaten a minister/preacher(not sure what his title is) tends to not go over to well in the usa and threatening some one over their opinion?

have you not heard of the first amendment? wow this one might take the cake for the most ridiculous thing i have heard on ats in years,you would want to grace him with your presence? just once? is that all it will take to change his mind? or are you planning on ambushing him and attacking him like travon did to zimmerman......did you not see how that ended up for travon........ at least the pastor is problay barred from possessing weapons so you stand a slightly better chance of getting him as he is banned from fire arms ownership i would assume due to his convictions but by all means good luck with your plots towards this man sure America will react well to what ever you want to do to this man a black religious official
some times ats makes me want to leave this planet in search of a new habitable world with out all this idiocy

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

nope wrong dead wrong a 911 non emergency dispatcher told him not to follow not a cop and he was under no legal obligation to listen to them as they are NOT POLICE,perhaps if you had watched the trial instead of the media circus you would know this as well all have from the start of this sham of a trial

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

No I didn't get an alert that I got a message. Ill go check

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

So basically you are trying your very best to excuse all of GZ's past actions while at the same time saying all of TM's past actions are inexcusable. The simple truth about your argument is that you will go to any lengths, despite all rationality, to make GZ the hero and TM the villain.
edit on 24-7-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganFURY

Obviously. He was another wannabe wanksta what ain't even got the sense to keep his britchees over his arse. The only kind of laurels he deserves is a Darwin Award. My point is that the human race is as a whole is no worse off without him. Not a great contributer to human progress. But because there are so many other dime a dozen douchebags like him in the world the "man" can use it as a rallying cry for other illiterate pants saggin dip#s.

Sounds like his sermon hit home with you and you are in denial.... no worries you may figure it out for yourself in a while. So much anger that this saggin pants man doesn't see things your way! Once again denial... and once again no worries... you may actually figure things out... being a teenager in no way if a reference to innocent. But once you calm down and open your mind... in a few decades you may feel differently.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nothing you state paints Trayvon as a thug.

It sure doesn't paint him as an angel. Have you even checked out his tweets?

You forgot to mention that his mother and brother are both college educated and his father is a truck driver, not unemployed.

So just because a mother and father are college educated, you can't have a son that's a thug? I know parents who are both college educated and some have sons or daughters who are strung out on drugs, or have been arrested for one thing or another. How many murderers came from families whose parents were college educated? To think that parents who have a college education can prevent a son or daughter from turning to drugs or a life of crime is naive.

It isn't about whether Trayvon was an angel or not. At issue is what happened THAT night! This is the part people can't get through their heads. You can be the worst drug dealing, woman beating guy in the world, but if on the night you are murdered you weren't doing anything, then the person who does it has to go to jail.

Exactly, you nor I, nor the witnesses that night, didn't know what happened. It's exactly why Zimmerman was aquitted, it called beyond reasonable doubt.

Just because Zimmerman was questioning Trayvon about why he was there, doesn't make Zimmerman guilty. The question is who assaulted who first? The broken nose and wounds that Zimmerman received on the back of the head, clearly shows Martin got the best of Zimmerman. Most thugs don't like to be questioned by anyone in authority. Their immediate reaction is to lash out. I believe this is exactly what Martin did. He could have easily of answered Zimmerman's questions turned and walked to his father's residence.

I'm sure Zimmerman wished he never got out of his car, but he didn't break any law by asking someone what he was doing in the neighborhood. The law was broken with the physical assault. Did Zimmerman think his life was in danger? Nobody knows, because none of us knows what Zimmerman was feeling at the time. It simply was not a clear cut case, which is exactly the reason why the State Attorney didn't bring it up to a grand jury.

What some people can't get through their heads is this case had reasonable doubt written all over it from the beginning.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeThreeThree

Originally posted by ThreeThreeThree
Well this is false.

A dispatcher (not police) told Z "We dont need you to do that".

The fact is, he called 911 and that was what he was told to do, and he didn't listen. Therefore he is responsible for his own actions. Because of HIS actions someone is dead. He could have listened and avoided the whole thing. He took matters into his own hands and for that he should be responsible for a death that could have been avoided.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'll just comment on the preacher's preaching..........
Dude was a thug and we ain't going to miss him.....but pastor let Zimmerman off the hook, just because he was married?
Zimmerman went Barney Fife with a thug and quickly found himself over his head and did what he had to do to avoid his own death. He made a huge mistake but lived.

Could care less about either of these morons......that be the facts. This is about two losers meeting up, not race.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by ThreeThreeThree

Originally posted by ThreeThreeThree
Well this is false.

A dispatcher (not police) told Z "We dont need you to do that".

The fact is, he called 911 and that was what he was told to do, and he didn't listen. Therefore he is responsible for his own actions. Because of HIS actions someone is dead. He could have listened and avoided the whole thing. He took matters into his own hands and for that he should be responsible for a death that could have been avoided.

if you want to talk fact how bout the FACT that 911 dispatchers are civilians and have no authority to give you an order? Do you agree if Martin hadn't attacked he might be alive? Did he not "take matters into his own hands when he got home and decided to go back and confront Zim?

The real FACT of the matter is people are trying to turn a thug into a martyr by ignoring and covering up FACTS.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Shadowcast because: auto correct

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So basically to summarize the video ----

Trayvon Martin deserved to be killed for acting like a typical 17 year old and having a typical 17 year old mindset.

"Typical", really.... sad. And this sir is coming from a guy who was that "typical" 17 year old. Wanna know what I accomplished as that "typical" 17 year old: multiple brushes with death, a 6 yr prison term etc etc.... I had to learn to swim quite well due to the fact I burnt all my bridges to the ground. Well here I am 17 yrs later in one piece, bridges mended, happily married for 9 yrs and with 3 exceptional children. I don't believe in luck, I believe in survival...so ive come a long way and I am for certain all the more wiser. Now, my point... as a slightly stringent and over protective father im always hearing the "relax, kids are gonna be kids" bit but you know what folks kids are gonna be what you allow them to be. Im not saying that as a parent everything that you enjoy has to diminish but know this: When you have children, rather they be conceived responsibly or irresponsibly, at the age of 16 or 36, you have a job, a job of the highest calling, a duty to protect, to nourish, to love... Ive failed at many things in my life, but I assure you all I will never fail as a parent.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

well luckily for George and unluckily for you thats not how it works if you don't break laws they cant get you in trouble for doing things least until they change the laws

not listening to the 911 operator not illegal

following travon NOT illegal least not once

and George NOT guilty of murder

like it or not George broke no laws and committed no crimes and as far as i know has never been convicted in a court of law(juvie record might contain gems but they are probably sealed

what we do know is the jury believed his side of the story and that implies that Travon attacked Zimmerman and lost moral of the story is don't pick fights with people following you and you wont get shot in the chest for being an idiot ,cool thing is eventually he will get his gun back(and organizations are raising funds so he can buy another gun in the meantime) and after George is done suing the crap out of every one who slandered him and edited 911 tapes hes gonna be one of the richest Hispanic males in the USA,hope he buys a house out in Montana as we don't have much racial tension here and sure as hell no black panthers so he should be safe from their bounty they placed on his head

but by all means keep trying to use emotion and not facts to decide this case because it worked so well for the state in the criminal case.......

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Pastor Manning is trying to get the truth out and one can only wonder how well it works to bring hate filled people to common sense.............there are even people that are putting the blame on God saying he is a white racist.

2 points, you will never bring deeply hateful people to common sense. It is obvious that if these types of people don't get there way they loose what little mind they have left.

The other point is that we have an out and out racist president of this United States..............does that scare the hell out of anyone or is it just me ?????

He has to know the truth about who and what TM was as a person, with his connections he has to know everything there is to know about TM and his family and yet he still stands behind him as if he were one of these mindless idiots that does not care one bit about TM 's character and only the color of his skin..........If it were truly about race black folks would not have a thing to do with Obama being half white, they don't seem to have a problem with hating Zimmerman's white half.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join