It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning knows ALL the facts - Truth about GZ/Trayvon - Awesome

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

Thanks for proving my point.

Don't blame the players, blame the game.

5T was a black mail.

I hadn't heard that black mail played a role in the incident, considering you make it sound like a race issue.

edit on 24-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

It is important to remember that Zimmerman was not found to be innocent. He was found "not guilty." There is a huge difference.

OK, just to start with, they are the same thing."Innocent until proven guilty", right? Well he was not proven guilty.

Please explain to me this "huge difference" you speak of.

And also, please explain to me what I am entitled to since I am white.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Lysistrata
reply to post by paganFURY

The point is that TM was not an angelic child..........!

Who said he was, the local egit?

I have seen a lot of descriptions of Trayvon that referred to him as an excellent student.

Expelled and excellent usually don't go hand in hand.

That's a disconnect, 'Angelic' and 'excellent student' are two different things. Zimmerman doesn't appear to be exactly Angelic either, but talking about these attributes is just leading away from what actually happened, and the chilling remarks of this fecked up Bible thumper. Remember it was Martin who was killed, if I'm not mistaken, and that part, the killing, is only known by Zimmerman, while the only witness saw only the men fighting on the ground. no one saw an attack by either of them. That there was an attack by Martin is Zimmernan's testimony alone, and it seems his word was taken by the jurors. The fact that had Zimmernan not been stalking, nobody would have died, appears to have been totally ignored by everyone. But thay's okay isn't it? It seems like the US has a nifty law there, to get rid of all the lesser rubbish.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

Those are not "questions, there are statements in rhetorical form. They are: 1. "Every young black male who has ever been suspended from school, for any reason, deserves to die at the hands of some racist pig cop wannabe with a gun.

It has been proven, over and over by everyone from the local law enforcement, to the FBI, to the guys parents that he was not racist. White people who are racist generally don't take black girlfriends to the high school prom.

3. The damn media won't support my sense of non-black victimhood.

I did'nt know you had to be black to have your face and head bashed in. Thank you for informing me of that new information, bye bye motorcycle helmet!

4. I refuse to accept that anyone, even a young black male might want to cover their head in the rain.

I guess it just magically started raining the same exact moment Zimmerman walked up, right?

5T was a black mail. You must portray him as a thug who needs shooting.

Or you can portray him as the innocent 12 year old kid eating skiddles and drinking tea and whistling yankee doodle while he harmlessly walked down the street. Its not like he was walking around looking inside people houses or anything. Maybe if black youths did not account for such a vast amount of disproportionate crime for their percentage of the population they would get followed around just as much as asians, latinos and whites do.

No 6 actually might be a question.

No, they were all questions, just ones that you obviously could not answer reasonably. Only with emotional uninformed rhetorical rants.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
I could only stomach 2 minutes of that video, before i started feeling the propaganda. Why do people keep painting GZ as this stand up guy, who was a law abiding citizen, minding his own business, when this "thug" jumped out of nowhere and beat him down?

People, come on now. GZ was arrested MANY times for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. So, why does that fact elude everyone's moral meter??? And, he blatantly LIED about what happened that night. He contradicted himself on several occasions. His interview with Hannity and his re-enactment video are hardly the same testimonies. Why was that not used against him, in a court of law, when you have the "right to remain silent" and what you say can and WILL BE used against you?

Next, the system will be telling us: 2 + 2 = 5.

Arrested MANY times? Arrested once for assaulting policy officer (who was off duty and didn't identify himself as a police officer, who assaulted GZ's friend first in a bar) where charges were dropped and a former girlfriend 'accused' him of assault and filed a domestic restraining order , but he was never arrested. Many arrests? Puuuuuuleeeeeaaaaase.
edit on 24-7-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If this is real then I applaud that pastor, normally on this side of the pond the only ministerial spokespersons we see are the usual Al's n Jessie's who continually deny that anyone who are classed as black / African American cannot do any wrong and if they are caught doing wrong it was because of a racially motivated cop , news corp etc who made the story up.

This pastor seems to me to not carry the shackles of his predecessors of oppression / slavery etc and see's everything in black and white, as it is regardless of colour he just see's the truth and right from wrong.

Wolfie
edit on 24/7/13 by Wolfie_UK because: three letters that changed a word into a whole new meaning

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

How about this, then?

The Miami Herald has dug up some information from George Zimmerman’s Myspace page circa 2005. The paper found some derogatory statements about Mexicans in some of the 28 year old’s postings. Zimmerman listed himself as Latino in the About Me section of the social networking site. You can read the statements he made below:

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!
Everyone's a "thug"

Attorney’s for George Zimmerman, the man accused of killing 17 year old Trayvon Martin, failed to mention that their client had raised more than $200,000 through donations from a website prior to his bond hearing. Florida Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester now wants to know more about this money, as Zimmerman’s family had claimed they were having trouble raising money for his bond. His father supposedly had to take out a second mortgage on his house to afford the bond.
Y'all still think this guy plays by the "rules"?

So, GZ listed himself as Latino and made statements about Mexicans, while TM who was black, called GZ a 'cracker'. Ok, good comparison, Boi.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Zimmerman didn't have to be found "innocent." the Constitution guarantees his innocence until such time as he is convicted...which never happened here, so he just keeps his "innocence"
Unfortunately our system isn't perfect ...."not guilty" doesn't mean the defendant did not commit the crime any more than a "guilty" verdict means that the defendant did commit the crime. either of those outcomes are just the opinions of imperfect jurors that we as citizens hope are doing their best to make decisions based on law.

www.dlas.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
what about this instead? i think i'm gonna make a thread on this topic.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by F4guy

Care to explain this

It is important to remember that Zimmerman was not found to be innocent. He was found "not guilty." There is a huge difference.

I thought the choices are either guilty or not guilty? not guilty to me means innocent of all charges.

No, legally there are two possible findings. The first is "guilty, which means that a jury, or judge in a non-jury case, has found against the defendant on all elements beyond a reasonable doubt. A not guilty verdict doesn't equal a finding of innocence. It simply means that the prosecution failed in its burden of proof, or what technically is called the risk of non-persuasion. There is no finding of "innocent" allowed under Florida law. In fact, you can't even plead "innocent" at arraignment. That is one of the reasons that a civil case can follow even when a person is acquitted. The elements are different, e.g., intent versus negligence. And the burden of proof is much less in a civil case. It is "more likely than not" rather than "beyond a reasonable doubt.
The bottom line is that the verdict doesn't mean he didn't do it. It simply means that on that day, at that place, and in front of those 6 jurors, the prosecutor failed his in his burden of proof.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdyam

Originally posted by BellaSabre
If every kid who has done some of the things Treyvon has done, deserved to die and were killed, our high schools would be filled with corpses.

This man actually thanks GZ for killing him.

It's scary wrong.

You couldn't be more wrong.. A lot of kids like to talk big and then when it comes down to it they back off (but Trayvon didn't and now he is dead). Sure they will experiment with weed or other drugs, they may get into a scuffle and decide they don't like it after they get beat up a time or two. Trayvon was a thug, a punk and was destined for a life in jail on our tax dollars. There are bad kids out there... but to say our high schools would be filled with corpses is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard someone make. If you have kids you have just killed them mentally and they are lying dead in a school somewhere...... I sure hope you don't have kids!

You obviously don't know what a thug is if you think Trayvon was a thug. My suggestion is to stay in white suburbia.

If Trayvon was a thug.............................where was his gun he would have popped George with?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by Lysistrata

I want to buy that man a god damn beer.

Hell,if he doesn't drink I'll buy him a cheeseburger.

He is 100% CORRECT in everything he's saying.

Anyone with half a brain knows it.

No he's just a self-hating black guy who I only WISH I could grace his presence just once!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

George, who apparently just pulled a guy from a burning car, couldn't get the 17 year old, 158lb Trayvon off of him? He got beat like an abused housewife for the entire confrontation until at the last second...he found He-Man strength, pinned Trayvon's arm, drew his pistol, and shot him?

If you believe this...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by djr33222
You forgot to mention GZ assaulted a police officer.

You forgot to mention that happened when Zimmerman was 19. (or 20)
You forgot to mention that it was an undercover cop.
You forgot to mention that the undercover cop was harrassing a friend of Zimmermans at a bar.
You forgot to mention that the undercover cop DROPPED ALL CHARGES.

GZ was 19/20 while Trayvon was 17.
The cop informed George who /what he was to which George replied he didn't care.
The charges were only dropped because George went to some anger management classes.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
One of the very first lies the media spread was something that seemed innocent, yet may have played a part in what happened that night. The "ice tea" wasn't that at all. It was Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. Kids are mixing a concoction of that with Skittles and Robitussin cough syrup for a cheap high. It can make someone violent, it's claimed.

It's in the link here. Also check out the full video on other information that was misrepresented and or lied about.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Lysistrata

I don't normally watch an entire video, let alone a preacher, but I listened this one through its entirety.
This preacher has a lot of guts to speak the truth in front of an entire black congregation. My hats off to him for standing up and pointing out the racism in this case and the hypocrisy of Martin's parents.

As a high school teacher, I find it amazing that the media didn't interview teachers who had Trayvon as a student. What type of student was he? How was his behavior in school? How many times was he suspended from school? Who did he hang with? Did he ever have altercations with teachers? Was he ever involved in fights? The image conveyed of Trayvon Martin as a young boy just carrying a bag of skittles and a can of ice tea, was nothing but an attempt to portray him as the innocent person in the confrontation with George Zimmerman. If the media would have done their job (something they hardly ever do), they would have found out Trayvon wasn't so innocent. Than again, maybe they did know, but for some unknown reason pushed the race card.

When you add up Trayvon's background, you can't help but to conclude exactly what this preacher said, "he was a thug."

-Mother threw him out of the house because he was always getting into trouble.
-Thrown out of school for possessing marijuana.
-Hung around gang members
-Cell phone contained a transaction for a fire arm.
-Cell phone contained pictures of him smoking marijuana.
-Cell phone contained a photo of a pile of jewelry on his bed. (Possibly from previous home burglaries?)
-He had THC in his system at the time of his death.
-His father didn't work and was a poor role model.

Yep, he was an innocent upstanding young man (sarcasm). Nice find OP, if the media would have done their job from the beginning, maybe more people wouldn't have blindly believed he was so innocent.

Nothing you state paints Trayvon as a thug.

You forgot to mention that his mother and brother are both college educated and his father is a truck driver, not unemployed.

It isn't about whether Trayvon was an angel or not. At issue is what happened THAT night! This is the part people can't get through their heads. You can be the worst drug dealing, woman beating guy in the world, but if on the night you are murdered you weren't doing anything, then the person who does it has to go to jail.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by kdyam

Originally posted by BellaSabre
If every kid who has done some of the things Treyvon has done, deserved to die and were killed, our high schools would be filled with corpses.

This man actually thanks GZ for killing him.

It's scary wrong.

You couldn't be more wrong.. A lot of kids like to talk big and then when it comes down to it they back off (but Trayvon didn't and now he is dead). Sure they will experiment with weed or other drugs, they may get into a scuffle and decide they don't like it after they get beat up a time or two. Trayvon was a thug, a punk and was destined for a life in jail on our tax dollars. There are bad kids out there... but to say our high schools would be filled with corpses is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard someone make. If you have kids you have just killed them mentally and they are lying dead in a school somewhere...... I sure hope you don't have kids!

You obviously don't know what a thug is if you think Trayvon was a thug. My suggestion is to stay in white suburbia.

If Trayvon was a thug.............................where was his gun he would have popped George with?

Here is his gun with his finger on the trigger: ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysistrata
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

As regards your questioning of the true identities of TM and GZ -

When I saw this I became very suspect of the entire matter. LINK

Question as per ID - is there any gold on the teeth of the image on the left?

Close-up

edit on 24-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

And what does these photos show? That his father is a Mason and Trayvon liked gold grillz as most young, men in Miami does?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by riffraff

I could take 3:10 seconds of this video -- until this supposed reverend called Martin a bug. I'm also not convinced this sermon videotaped was before an audience as I heard no audience sounds. Also, what makes this guy an expert on all the facts of Martin's back story?

But the vast cult of the white fear and entitlement crowd here at ATS eat up crap like this. Nothing better than a black "minister" slandering a black teenager who was shot and killed by a guy with a history of domestic violence and violence against the police.

And your last paragraph is exactly what this post is composed of. The fearful white, entitlement crowd at ATS are doing cartwheels because a black "minister" is slandering another black guy. A black minister I'm not too sure can show his face in the presence of other black people. You should see some of his other tubes...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by schadenfreude
For all the leftists saying some of us "love" GZ, I'm curious how many of you have wanted to call Pastor Manning an "Uncle Tom", but haven't had the balls to post it.

Come on, you KNOW you want to.

Just b/c he doesn't agree with YOUR definition of racism.

On a sidenote, those that wanna argue about Manning's "religious" connotations...

He's a pastor speaking in his CHURCH, of course there's gonna be religious connotations!

Fricking duh!

I'll call him a HOUSE NICKEL to his face and dare him say anything. As I said, I only wish I could bump into him!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join