It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning knows ALL the facts - Truth about GZ/Trayvon - Awesome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I put this here because there is a political conspiracy amongst the major civil rights leaders that goes all the way to the White House - their intention is to foment racism and division in America - promoted and promulgated by none other than the president of the United States.

Pastor Manning knows ALL the facts - Truth about GZ/Trayvon - Awesome

You will hear things in this video that the press dare not cover- they have been hiding this information all along. The press along with this administration are the most deceitful liars I have ever experienced in my entire life, and I have lived through President Roosevelt up to the present day, so I know what I am saying.

edit on 23-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

MLK would be very proud of Pastor Manning being brave enough to speak the truth.......

I would give my left nut to see MLK come back long enough to speak his mind to the likes of the Progressive Race Baiters such as Sharpton, Jackson, Holder and Obama............................not to mention the MSM whom do more to promote racial hatred than racial healing! We don't need any more hate in this country, but by God the likes of the so called Civil Rights Movement are doing their best to promote racism versus promoting healing it! We are all brothers and sisters, whom are stuck on this piece of rock called earth and not ONE OF US has a say in what color skin we were born with.......

There are very few of the likes of Manning who are not afraid of speaking the truth! SnF OP!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He's always been a voice of reason. He even called out Obama on a lot of his rhetoric during the 08 election.

I wonder if Jessie or AL Sharpton have any words for him.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Wow just watched the vid and although Iam not religious I did agree with what he was saying, brave fella saying all that at this time.
Never heard of Pastor manning but I will look out for his videos and listen to more.
S&F.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Thank you very much for posting this video.
This man takes a few very basic facts and shows us just what the story is really about.

He is brave.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Pastor Manning...........

His jail stint sure changed him.

Thers a bunch of other videos that are funny actually. Hes one of those guys that says what ever the hell he wants to say, thats for sure.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

What was he sent down for?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I cant remember. Howard Stern interviewed him. Thats how I knew he was in jail. Sure there is a Youtube video out there with the interview,

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's a powerful thing, when you shine light on the truth.

The ways of darkness are vile -- empowered by anger and hatred.

I love this preacher, he's a light bearer in one sinister world.

"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." -Mahatma Gandhi

Peace on Earth

edit on 23-7-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Just found out.

Florida for burglary, robbery, larceny, criminal possession of a weapon, and other charges.
But he did his time, payed his debt so to speak so alls good I suppose.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It would have been nice if there had been some of the speech in writing, not everyone can view YouTube. It's blocked over here where I live. OP's that use YouTube need to be mindful of those that cannot view the videos.

However, Jackson and Sharpton will never speak up for a non black person regarding any injustice. Now let it be a black person and it does not matter if the actions taken against them was justified or not, they scream and rant while throwing the race card. If they were true civil rights leaders they would be for everyone not just a particular race.

As for Pastor Manning, not much to say, I can't view the video so I don't know what he said.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Took the entire congregation to the shed...

I applaud him. Hope he keeps it up.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

He basically said that Trayvons mother knew he was a bad sort and threw him out because he was expelled from school and smoked drugs at home, so she sent him to live with his dad.
He explained Trayvon was a thug, just like his dad who was sponging off a lady because he had no income.
He then explained that after the shooting his mother lied saying he was a saint etc.
Then he said that people are making it into a civil rights issue and thats wrong.
He also said that Zimmerman was a decent person from a decent family.
Someone add to this If I missed stuff out.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
It would have been nice if there had been some of the speech in writing, not everyone can view YouTube. It's blocked over here where I live. OP's that use YouTube need to be mindful of those that cannot view the videos.

Where you live ? North Korea ?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There are many people involved in this case who need to go to jail and/or get huge fines. George Zimmerman should get a huge $$$ reward.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OMG

If I said what he said they would have me up on charges.

I am not sure what they would be but it would have something to do with race.

Weird how that works.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
While I tend to agree with Pastor Manning on his observations on the Black Family, and Trayvon Martin and his parents in particular, I can't accept his theological position.

The laws in the Old Testament were given to the Jews, for the Jews, and are not seen as appropriate for Christian Americans.

Watch the last minute of the video, and I think you'll see why I find the Pastor's position to be questionable.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Does anybody know if Martin actually killed someone? Yes, he had attention from the police, drugs and possible burglary.. jewelry and a screwdriver but never charged with anything. Zimmerman has a 'record' too, that of assault against a policeman, and charged although the charges were dropped, then that of killing someone, (Martin) in the second degree or manslaughter and found not guilty, for some of the most ludicrous reasons by at least one juror, aka B37, although not alone.
The pastor here is woefully wrong, because he only makes a presumption on Martin, and ultimately appears to know feck all about Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I could only stomach 2 minutes of that video, before i started feeling the propaganda. Why do people keep painting GZ as this stand up guy, who was a law abiding citizen, minding his own business, when this "thug" jumped out of nowhere and beat him down?

People, come on now. GZ was arrested MANY times for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. So, why does that fact elude everyone's moral meter??? And, he blatantly LIED about what happened that night. He contradicted himself on several occasions. His interview with Hannity and his re-enactment video are hardly the same testimonies. Why was that not used against him, in a court of law, when you have the "right to remain silent" and what you say can and WILL BE used against you?

Next, the system will be telling us: 2 + 2 = 5.

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
I could only stomach 2 minutes of that video, before i started feeling the propaganda.

So you didnt watch the entire video. Then you gave your own version of GZ's character. (Propaganda)

Interesting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join