It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning knows ALL the facts - Truth about GZ/Trayvon - Awesome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

I don't normally watch an entire video, let alone a preacher, but I listened this one through its entirety.
This preacher has a lot of guts to speak the truth in front of an entire black congregation. My hats off to him for standing up and pointing out the racism in this case and the hypocrisy of Martin's parents.

As a high school teacher, I find it amazing that the media didn't interview teachers who had Trayvon as a student. What type of student was he? How was his behavior in school? How many times was he suspended from school? Who did he hang with? Did he ever have altercations with teachers? Was he ever involved in fights? The image conveyed of Trayvon Martin as a young boy just carrying a bag of skittles and a can of ice tea, was nothing but an attempt to portray him as the innocent person in the confrontation with George Zimmerman. If the media would have done their job (something they hardly ever do), they would have found out Trayvon wasn't so innocent. Than again, maybe they did know, but for some unknown reason pushed the race card.

When you add up Trayvon's background, you can't help but to conclude exactly what this preacher said, "he was a thug."

-Mother threw him out of the house because he was always getting into trouble.
-Thrown out of school for possessing marijuana.
-Hung around gang members
-Cell phone contained a transaction for a fire arm.
-Cell phone contained pictures of him smoking marijuana.
-Cell phone contained a photo of a pile of jewelry on his bed. (Possibly from previous home burglaries?)
-He had THC in his system at the time of his death.
-His father didn't work and was a poor role model.

Yep, he was an innocent upstanding young man (sarcasm). Nice find OP, if the media would have done their job from the beginning, maybe more people wouldn't have blindly believed he was so innocent.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

As regards your questioning of the true identities of TM and GZ -

When I saw this I became very suspect of the entire matter. LINK

Question as per ID - is there any gold on the teeth of the image on the left?

Close-up

edit on 24-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

I could take 3:10 seconds of this video -- until this supposed reverend called Martin a bug. I'm also not convinced this sermon videotaped was before an audience as I heard no audience sounds. Also, what makes this guy an expert on all the facts of Martin's back story?

But the vast cult of the white fear and entitlement crowd here at ATS eat up crap like this. Nothing better than a black "minister" slandering a black teenager who was shot and killed by a guy with a history of domestic violence and violence against the police.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
For all the leftists saying some of us "love" GZ, I'm curious how many of you have wanted to call Pastor Manning an "Uncle Tom", but haven't had the balls to post it.

Come on, you KNOW you want to.

Just b/c he doesn't agree with YOUR definition of racism.

On a sidenote, those that wanna argue about Manning's "religious" connotations...

He's a pastor speaking in his CHURCH, of course there's gonna be religious connotations!

Fricking duh!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Best to do your homework before making false accusations - same goes for you're disparaging comments against GZ. Do your homework and you will see that he's NOT a criminal...........

edit on 24-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by BellaSabre
If every kid who has done some of the things Treyvon has done, deserved to die and were killed, our high schools would be filled with corpses.

This man actually thanks GZ for killing him.

It's scary wrong.

Then we'd finally be free of pants sagging, mannerless and delusional thug wannabes that the record labels (and their white executives) have perpetuated and festered upon our society like some kind of nonsensical plague with its buttcheeks hangin out. We'll call it "The YOLOcaust"

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I agree with what he said in the video up until the very last part. What happened was an unfortunate circumstance based on TM's actions. Zimmerman did not "stone" TM to fulfill "God's will", he simply acted in self defense. No-one should be rejoicing over his death. It was a tragedy that could have been avoided if TM only didn't make the wrong choice to attack Zimmerman, period.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I don't particularly like Mannings style, the stoning part was a horrible thing to say,young men can turn their lives around.

Also I didn't know his mother had kicked him out.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by paganFURY

The point is that TM was not an angelic child..........!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysistrata

Who said he was, the local egit?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

AWESOME.

I have watched Pastor Manning's videos for a while now, and he goes where the so-called- 'black leaders' won't dare. Although I am not religious, I enjoy what he says on social commentary- he speaks the things that I discussed in my thread about 'Daring to be different in the Black Community'...

there aren't enough stars and flags to rate this video

edit on 24-7-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Obviously. He was another wannabe wanksta what ain't even got the sense to keep his britchees over his arse. The only kind of laurels he deserves is a Darwin Award. My point is that the human race is as a whole is no worse off without him. Not a great contributer to human progress. But because there are so many other dime a dozen douchebags like him in the world the "man" can use it as a rallying cry for other illiterate pants saggin dip#s.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Only the crazy right can take an instance where a kid was racially profiled
shot and killed while walking to a store and blame it on civil rights leaders and the president.

AND just because a black pastor and some of his congregation
have different beliefs than the majority
of the African Americans and Americans in general,
doesn't mean anything is more justified now. It's just a way for racists
to say "see he's black and agrees with me so I can't be racist".
Um..nope.

Oh and in reply to a comment above,
No problem, that pastor is an Uncle Tom.
edit on 24-7-2013 by sealing because: Uncle Tom

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
shot and killed while walking to a store and blame it on civil rights leaders and the president.

Um..nope.

Well thanks for the honesty there.

Now let's talk about YOUR racism...

If Bush had said "I could've been George" you leftists would've lost your GD minds & you KNOW it.

No double standard there, huh?

Riiiiight.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

Um..nope.

For a post spouting off about 'racists', it may have been better to leave the 'Uncle Tom' comment out of it.

Is it still debated by some that the term is not racist, but it does refer to persons from a specific race, and it is a derogatory term. Today it is often used to describe a black person that wants to better themselves and uses proper grammar.
edit on 24-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It also doesn't help that most of media kept posting pictures of a 12 year old kid.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

So people who check into facts and you know Deny Ignorance are racists? Glad to see where you stand on these issues. You are a racist. It's pretty simple, you don't want to look beyond what the media has painted due to your conformational bias and desire to see racism where it isn't.

You know what the problem with this case is? It's making the people who know its not about racism annoyed and when an ACTUAL case hits that is about racism, the black community will not have the support and sympathy of other races. Have you ever read or heard of the fable "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I agree with everything the pastor said.

I think he deserves a medal for being black and speaking the truth even if it goes against what the majority of his constituents are saying.

I wish this guys church was close by, its one I would consider attending for sure.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So basically to summarize the video ----

Trayvon Martin deserved to be killed for acting like a typical 17 year old and having a typical 17 year old mindset.

On what planet is smoking pot and being kicked out of high school "typical" for 17 year olds??

Sure dabbling in pot smokin is common, not "typical", but not rare in the least. Being a "pothead" is less common. But being kicked out of High school is far from "typical". If a community continues with that sort of thinking, that "oh it's normal for our children to smoke pot and get booted out of high-school", that's dangerous thinking imo.

It's dangerous cause the further we push that sort of thing, people will start saying things like. "Oh well molesting 6 and 8 year old children, well that's just typical for behavior for 30 year old males".

Again it's a fact Martin was expelled from high-school. Zimmerman "allegedly" molested a couple kids, if you believe the one person who says so. Personally. I think some people love the spotlight that comes along with these huge tv trials.So I take that womans accusations with a grain of salt. Why did she wait till now to bring this information to light? Looking for her 5 minutes is my guess. He also was not convicted for his other case with his run in with the police, facts.

While I don't agree with the way the "Pastor" comes across, and him saying Trayvon deserved to die really turned me off, I do agree with the overall sentiment of his stance on this issue. Serious church is VERY serious business, epecially in the Southern black communities. That's the way they speak, they wan't to get your attention, and some are oldschool when it comes to what is right and wrong, according to the Bible. His choice of words is not the greatest, neither is the way he carries himself, but I have to agree with alot of what he said. Trayvon Martin's family trying to make him out to be this perfect kid who was doing excellent in life being the main point.

This whole case is though is extremely tired imo. It's just a big soap opera for the mass sheeple to be occupied with instead of what is and was really news before the MSM shoved this down our throats. That being the illegal spying on American citizens by the government. But that's not news anymore. The ony news is Trayvon/Zimmerman. Funny how that works.

Kids get shot everyday. Every hour in the U.S. Black on white, White on Black, Black on Black. Latino on Black, ect, ect. In much more terrible circumstances than this case. So why, why is this case such major news? That's a rhetorical question, the answer should be obvious.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Lysistrata

Who said he was, the local egit?

I have seen a lot of descriptions of Trayvon that referred to him as an excellent student.

Expelled and excellent usually don't go hand in hand.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
There are many people involved in this case who need to go to jail and/or get huge fines. George Zimmerman should get a huge $$$ reward.

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

Kill someone and be rewarded, only in 'Merica

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join