It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning knows ALL the facts - Truth about GZ/Trayvon - Awesome

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Being suspened is not expelled! Neither did his mother kick him out the house.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSin
I hope the pastor replaces all the charlatans, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson, that lead the black community. These two are almost solely responsible for the decline of blacks in America. The newly immigrated black Africans, that should suffer the same oppression by color of skin, love this country and exceed when they get here. My point, the supposed victim stance of blacks lead by the charge of idiots like Sharpton need to end because it isn't about skin color it's about the actions that one takes. To listen to Sharpton black men are ready and able to work, however, most can not fill out an application, horrible credit (which companies check for hiring), or have a criminal record. I was taught by my parents to take care of my responsibilities, being no one else's duty, and from what I've seen blacks are addicted to government handouts and not working. The few that do understand mostly are from two parent families (rare) and have been taught the same morals as I. Religion is a joke in the black community because an over whelming (87% by recent poll) amount of blacks claim christianity or Islam but "act" like idiots.

So only blacks act like idiots...LOL.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
I have been holding my tongue because I wanted to see what the Trayvon Cheerleaders had to say.

This video clearly serves to kick those cheerleaders square in the Nutz.

So what do you do when someone attacks your team with Facts like this good reverend did?

You don't accept the facts but rather attack the good reverend. I had expected as much.

This completely destroys that "The Poor Innocent Child was Murdered" mentality. Those that continue with that line of thinking after watching that video will Never see the light. I suspect that there are also those that watched the video for 2-3 minutes and decided that the good reverend was attacking Trayvon. To those cheerleaders I have one thing to say. .. . Exhibiting the Facts is Not an attack, so why take it so personally?

Coming from a voice of reason do you now agree that this was Not Racially Motivated? After all he did completely shoot that theory down in flames.

I also wanted to comment on what was said about the Department of Justice pursuing this as a civil matter.

He is Absolutely Right. They don't have a leg to stand on. Especially when Trayvons character is called into question. This at a minimum will Prove that Trayvon may very well have been a Racist. In addition, it might also prove that Trayvon did in fact attack George with Malintent.

I for one am glad this video was posted. It gives the Facts from an Unbiased view.

I'd love to go into debate with you concerning the event!

I'd take Trayvon's character over George's any day...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I keep hearing about this white "entitlement"
Can someone explain this to me? What am I entitled to that others are not? I love free stuff; am I missing out?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
okay i made the thread,

"healing the african american people"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i think everybody is missing the forest for the trees. if you grew up in a war zone, and our inner cities are war zones, you would develop issues as well. i know people feel as if we've molly coddled black people too much but i disagree. what we've done is throw money at the system, which unfortunately doesn't solve the lack of jobs, the crime rate, the survival of the fittest reality they have had to endure for hundreds of years. just throwing money at it, isn't enough. we have to express our concerns in a loving way. you wouldn't yell at soldier suffering with ptsd unless he was about to get hurt or hurt someone else. we need to focus on the real issue underlying all of this tm / gz stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

No he's just a self-hating black guy who I only WISH I could grace his presence just once!

A black guy who hates himself and all the other black guys in his congregation. Mmmmmmkay.

George, who apparently just pulled a guy from a burning car, couldn't get the 17 year old, 158lb Trayvon off of him? He got beat like an abused housewife for the entire confrontation until at the last second...he found He-Man strength, pinned Trayvon's arm, drew his pistol, and shot him?

Ever seen a 17 year old black kid? They're practically grown by that age. They have more muscles, ever seen an old black guy with his shirt off? They're still pretty cut when they're old even without working out and stuff.

My dad once got jumped and punched repeatedly by a 14 year old black kid who thought he could get some money from him. My dad knocked the kid out cold with his insurance book but still broke his nose and knocked out a tooth.

And your last paragraph is exactly what this post is composed of. The fearful white, entitlement crowd at ATS are doing cartwheels because a black "minister" is slandering another black guy. A black minister I'm not too sure can show his face in the presence of other black people. You should see some of his other tubes...

No, you know why white people like hearing things like this from black leaders? Because white people cannot say these things without folks like you pointing fingers and yelling racism. Also, it gives me hope that maybe one day there will be some black leaders that actually help blacks with their societal problems and quit blaming everything on "bad whitey"

I'll call him a HOUSE NICKEL to his face and dare him say anything. As I said, I only wish I could bump into him!

I just love reading internet bravado. There are so many tough guys around here.

Being suspened is not expelled! Neither did his mother kick him out the house.

Being suspended is definately not a good thing either.

So how do you know he was'nt kicked out?

Oh, and what am I entitled to since I am white? I have asked others but nobody seems to want to tell me.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG WrightYou obviously don't know what a thug is if you think Trayvon was a thug. My suggestion is to stay in white suburbia.

If Trayvon was a thug.............................where was his gun he would have popped George with?
Trayvon was a wannabe thug just a poser.

Wannabes can still get it doe, wouldn't you agree?

If you're in the game, you're in the game. And anyone in the game can get it.

Thats life.
edit on 24-7-2013 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Laying on your back lookin at the roof of the church
Preacher telling the truth and it hurts-DMX
edit on 24-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
One of the very first lies the media spread was something that seemed innocent, yet may have played a part in what happened that night. The "ice tea" wasn't that at all. It was Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. Kids are mixing a concoction of that with Skittles and Robitussin cough syrup for a cheap high. It can make someone violent, it's claimed.

It's in the link here. Also check out the full video on other information that was misrepresented and or lied about.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

So many people just have no clue.....

When is the last time Robitussin made you violent? The drink they are copying is called "Lean" and it's a downer. Even moreso than weed. People who use this concoction are so stoned they can't fight.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by kdyam

Originally posted by BellaSabre
If every kid who has done some of the things Treyvon has done, deserved to die and were killed, our high schools would be filled with corpses.

This man actually thanks GZ for killing him.

It's scary wrong.

You couldn't be more wrong.. A lot of kids like to talk big and then when it comes down to it they back off (but Trayvon didn't and now he is dead). Sure they will experiment with weed or other drugs, they may get into a scuffle and decide they don't like it after they get beat up a time or two. Trayvon was a thug, a punk and was destined for a life in jail on our tax dollars. There are bad kids out there... but to say our high schools would be filled with corpses is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard someone make. If you have kids you have just killed them mentally and they are lying dead in a school somewhere...... I sure hope you don't have kids!

You obviously don't know what a thug is if you think Trayvon was a thug. My suggestion is to stay in white suburbia.

If Trayvon was a thug.............................where was his gun he would have popped George with?

Here is his gun with his finger on the trigger: ionenewsone.files.wordpress.com...

Is that the gun GZ was frightened of? He's more of a tooth fairy than I thought...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Lysistrata

This man takes a few very basic facts and shows us just what the story is really about.

No he didn't! Even if everything he said is true, not one word of it is relevant. If you agree with everything he said then you think it's okay for a drunken homeless man to get a bullet in the head for sleeping on a park bench. Well, he was a drunk, a no good man. He had it coming to him. That's just wrong-thinking.

Whatever Trayvon was, it had no relevance to the case.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Can someone explain this to me? What am I entitled to that others are not? I love free stuff; am I missing out?

A better statement is: Any white person who doesn't realize the advantage they've been rewarded due to their culture being the dominant one on this planet, they've wasted their whiteness.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Why do people keep talking about whether or not Trayvon was a "nice" person. The fact is, the police told Zimmerman to stay away and he disobeyed their orders and winded up killing him. That makes him guilty. The death could have been avoided if he would have listened to the police and stayed away.
edit on 24-7-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by DZAG Wright

George, who apparently just pulled a guy from a burning car, couldn't get the 17 year old, 158lb Trayvon off of him? He got beat like an abused housewife for the entire confrontation until at the last second...he found He-Man strength, pinned Trayvon's arm, drew his pistol, and shot him?

Ever seen a 17 year old black kid? They're practically grown by that age. They have more muscles, ever seen an old black guy with his shirt off? They're still pretty cut when they're old even without working out and stuff.

My dad once got jumped and punched repeatedly by a 14 year old black kid who thought he could get some money from him. My dad knocked the kid out cold with his insurance book but still broke his nose and knocked out a tooth.

All I can do is LOL at this...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
I have been holding my tongue because I wanted to see what the Trayvon Cheerleaders had to say.

This video clearly serves to kick those cheerleaders square in the Nutz.

So what do you do when someone attacks your team with Facts like this good reverend did?

You don't accept the facts but rather attack the good reverend. I had expected as much.

This completely destroys that "The Poor Innocent Child was Murdered" mentality. Those that continue with that line of thinking after watching that video will Never see the light. I suspect that there are also those that watched the video for 2-3 minutes and decided that the good reverend was attacking Trayvon. To those cheerleaders I have one thing to say. .. . Exhibiting the Facts is Not an attack, so why take it so personally?

Coming from a voice of reason do you now agree that this was Not Racially Motivated? After all he did completely shoot that theory down in flames.

I also wanted to comment on what was said about the Department of Justice pursuing this as a civil matter.

He is Absolutely Right. They don't have a leg to stand on. Especially when Trayvons character is called into question. This at a minimum will Prove that Trayvon may very well have been a Racist. In addition, it might also prove that Trayvon did in fact attack George with Malintent.

I for one am glad this video was posted. It gives the Facts from an Unbiased view.

I'd love to go into debate with you concerning the event!

I'd take Trayvon's character over George's any day...

the same thing was said by the prosecution and we all know how well that turned out for you know dont we

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

A better statement is: Any white person who doesn't realize the advantage they've been rewarded due to their culture being the dominant one on this planet, they've wasted their whiteness.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That sir, is the most asinine statement I have heard on these boards. And I have been here for several years.

I don't know if you realize this, but America is a multiracial nation. Gone are the days when white males were in all of the positions of authority. We have black senators, congressmen, judges, sheriffs, hell even the president. So please, spare us the stereotypical southerner KKK whitey is holding me back nonsense.

Since I don't realize all of these advantages that I was born with, maybe you can be so kind as to enlighten me how I have wasted my "whiteness"?

All I can do is LOL at this...

I'm glad you find it amusing that my dad was suckerpunched and (tried to be) robbed by a black kid.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

again alleged meaning not proven in a court of law,not to mention an unidentified witness come on thats hear say and conjecture,the man is INNOCENT of murder and the fact you guys keep bringing up the pedo card shows how desperate you are for "justice" and its sickening i hope he sees these posts you keep making and sues you for libel.

this "witness" is just trying to cash in and get their few minutes of fame and try to demonize an innocent man in the court of public opinion.and think about it if your child was "allegedly" molested would you wait this long to try to file charges or bring it up or would you immediately go to the police.......funny seems the police arent to interested in this charge which to me implies his innocent you know with the cops not giving it much credibility

it says in your own link that the state was aware of these alegations and did not bring it up in court you would think if it was credible they would have dragged it up in the court case but they didnt.......which means its problay BS of the worst kind

ever since the duke rape case people are wise to the fact that some people for what ever reasons will lie about being molested or abused or raped and that girl set back real victims by YEARS by her false accusations

en.wikipedia.org...

On April 11, 2007, North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper dropped all charges and declared the three players innocent. Cooper stated that the charged players – Reade Seligmann, Collin Finnerty, and David Evans – were victims of a "tragic rush to accuse."[9] The initial prosecutor for the case, Durham County's District Attorney Mike Nifong, who was labeled a "rogue prosecutor" by Cooper, withdrew from the case in January 2007 after the North Carolina State Bar filed ethics charges against him. That June, Nifong was disbarred for "dishonesty, fraud, deceit and misrepresentation", making Nifong the first prosecutor in North Carolina history to lose his law license based on actions in a case. Nifong was found guilty of criminal contempt and served one day in jail.[10] Mangum never faced any charges for her false accusations as Cooper declined to prosecute her.[11]
hopefully this is what happens to Angela Corey in the situation,hope she looses her job over her actions in this case

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Why do people keep talking about whether or not Trayvon was a "nice" person. The fact is, the police told Zimmerman to stay away and he disobeyed their orders and winded up killing him. That makes him guilty. The death could have been avoided if he would have listened to the police and stayed away.
Well this is false.

A dispatcher (not police) told Z "We dont need you to do that".

Do you need an explanation about how this is different than what you claim?

Can you figure it our on your own or do you need someone to help you understand what was really said, who really said it and what it all means?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
One of the very first lies the media spread was something that seemed innocent, yet may have played a part in what happened that night. The "ice tea" wasn't that at all. It was Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. Kids are mixing a concoction of that with Skittles and Robitussin cough syrup for a cheap high. It can make someone violent, it's claimed.

It's in the link here. Also check out the full video on other information that was misrepresented and or lied about.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

So many people just have no clue.....

When is the last time Robitussin made you violent? The drink they are copying is called "Lean" and it's a downer. Even moreso than weed. People who use this concoction are so stoned they can't fight.
no that's a disassociate drug also called robotripping. But most likely its not that it's the proscription promezien with codiene mixed with grape soda.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeThreeThree

Originally posted by arpgme

Well this is false.

A dispatcher (not police) told Z "We dont need you to do that".

Do you need an explanation about how this is different than what you claim?

Can you figure it our on your own or do you need someone to help you understand what was really said, who really said it and what it all means?

What I think is that when the 911 operator told Zimmy to stay in the car and wait for police, Zimmy thought, "Hell, they aren't going to be here until this kid has already broke in the house and left."

After all, when have you ever called the cops and they came before 20-30 minutes?

So instead of just letting this kid break into a neighbors house he acted. I bet he wishes he had stayed in that car now with this whole dysfunctional sh-tstorm that has been plastered all over every news network. But he did'nt. Honestly, i probably would have done the same thing in his shoes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join