It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning knows ALL the facts - Truth about GZ/Trayvon - Awesome

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I think the only reason black people are mad is because TM is black. If it were two white people, you wouldnt give a s #it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by riffraff
I keep hearing about this white "entitlement"
Can someone explain this to me? What am I entitled to that others are not? I love free stuff; am I missing out?

A better statement is: Any white person who doesn't realize the advantage they've been rewarded due to their culture being the dominant one on this planet, they've wasted their whiteness.

Okay, wheres my entitlement check? The Native Americans get per capita, I want my entitlement check, and throw the black peoples reperations in too while your at it. Lets just shut everyone the fcuk up!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart
I want to raise a few points with your list

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Lysistrata

-Mother threw him out of the house because he was always getting into trouble.

(I know plenty of people this has happened too)

-Thrown out of school for possessing marijuana.

(I smoked weed during, never got caught but still did it)

-Hung around gang members

(Is it possible his connection was to buy weed you seem to keep mentioning like a demon drug?)

-Cell phone contained a transaction for a fire arm.

(Thats a bad one if provable be on all doubt)

-Cell phone contained pictures of him smoking marijuana.

(Done it)

-Cell phone contained a photo of a pile of jewelry on his bed.

(Some kids do jewelry some kids do xbox games some kids do guitars, unless provable it was stolen its him 'selfying' his Bling)

-He had THC in his system at the time of his death.

(I have it mine NOW)

-His father didn't work and was a poor role model.

(I'd put money on my father was as bad, don't feel bad)

Yep, he was an innocent upstanding young man - I am thankyou, doing well, good job, married, with two kids.

edit on 24-7-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

Oh crap you made more of you? Thats funny, because if you checked off more than two of those you are an ididot sir. Mary jane is okay, oh and having a s #itty father I did too.

Hung around gang members

(Is it possible his connection was to buy weed you seem to keep mentioning like a demon drug?)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So basically to summarize the video ----

Trayvon Martin deserved to be killed for acting like a typical 17 year old and having a typical 17 year old mindset.

So a typical seventeen year old gets kicked out of his house? A typical seventeen year old get's kicked out of school? A typical seventeen year old walks around with a backpack full of breaking and entering tools? A typical seventeen year old sells drugs? (I said sell, not smoke. Weed isn't a big deal, but selling it is as it's typically how the majority of drug dealers get started.) I mean, if this was a typical seventeen year old, it's a wonder we're seeing people grow past that age!

You and your ilk should hear yourselves. The stupidity you blindly spout make it hard to have any respect for people who actually have reasons to not agree with the verdict given. (Which even though I find ludicrous, I can respect as long as the people saying so have half a mind, unlike you.)

My suggestion to you, is to sit back and relax. You're wrong. You're point of view of what a normal seventeen year old is and isn't is so far gone it's not even funny. I imagine your world is a very scary one, considering all seventeen year old's are thugs out to burglarize and sell drugs.

In closing, Pastor Manning knows what a thug criminal Trayvon was. He's just highlighting the fact that people like him (criminals) end up dead sooner or later and that the MSM and race baiters have caused nothing but a bigger divide in us. I love you Pastor Manning, keep up the great work!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Originally posted by WonderBoi
I could only stomach 2 minutes of that video, before i started feeling the propaganda.

So you didnt watch the entire video. Then you gave your own version of GZ's character. (Propaganda)

Interesting.

Would WonderBoi need to watch the video in order to get the truth about either TM or GZ? Was the preacher not giving his own version of events according to his own thoughts / opinion? And why aren't we all allowed the same respect for our own opinions......

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

She didn't kick him out, she needed / wanted a break for a couple of weeks, and thought that he needed to spend some time with his dad.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

where was his gun he would have popped George with?

The boy went back to his house to drop his gun, drugs, or whatever else he had. Then he came back and hid in the bushes and waited on George.

That is only speculation, but, it would account for the time when George couldn't find him.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well......LOL...guess what I just found:

www.addictinginfo.org...

I wonder has a thread been made about this yet...........

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The truth from a pastor who is pimping out his own congregation? The irony...and you people are eating this up...
edit on 24-7-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

where was his gun he would have popped George with?

The boy went back to his house to drop his gun, drugs, or whatever else he had. Then he came back and hid in the bushes and waited on George.

That is only speculation, but, it would account for the time when George couldn't find him.

You people are HILARIOUS! I guess you all watched too many bad 80's movies?

Trayvon wasn't a saint, but he wasn't built in the manner you portray either. I guess it's the reason more young, black kids will get killed because people like you assume the worst.

Trayvon was a "square", that I'd wager when he called George a "creepy azz cracka" he sounded out of his element. A thug in Florida would not have said, "Why are you following me", we don't talk in that manner. As a matter of fact, if Tray was a thug up to no good he would have been LONG gone. Reason being, what criminal is going to waste time getting into a fight with a citizen when there's no money involved?

See you guys are sooooo far off I can't help but laugh.

Must I post links to what thugs in Florida look like and do?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well......LOL...guess what I just found:

www.addictinginfo.org...

I wonder has a thread been made about this yet...........

LOL?!?

Really? You got issues bro.
That's why those two black teens are innocent until proven guilty. our side wont believe a "victim" because of the color of their skin. Can you say the same?
edit on 24-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

So the urban legend has grown to where NOW Trayvon owned a .40 cal?

Man yall just carry on I guess...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I would love to retort, because I've been running intellectual circles arounds you this whole thread
(You play Sorry, I play chess
But I digress)
I would love to retort but you can't even write in complete sentences.
I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. I think you're denying that his mother bought him a 40 cal because he wasnt old enough to buy it for himself. I've read his texts to his friends. He also went in halves on a .380. His words not mine. I guess you'll deny that his phone records and pics prove that he grew "trees" and fought for fun too, huh?
You should know that adding laughing faces doesn't make something untrue. Lol. I wish it did life would be sooooo much easier.
But you know what? The prosecution spoke, the jury decided. End of story.
But y'all just carry on i guess

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

O_o

well the wages of sin is death.. not because God kills ya but because it puts you on the road to death.

Its good to see someone who can cut through the crap and point out that they kid was a bad egg.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
reply to post by Stormdancer777

She didn't kick him out, she needed / wanted a break for a couple of weeks, and thought that he needed to spend some time with his dad.

Yeah i remember saying that to a few gfs when i wanted them out of my place...go spend time with your family.... a few weeks have turned to years for the last one... now i am married??

are you naive or bias?
edit on 24-7-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Just because he isn't by your definition does not mean that he wasn't.

Depending on what part of the country you are from the definition is different.

Some people use the word Thug synonymous to Punk.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by digital01anarchy

George, who apparently just pulled a guy from a burning car, couldn't get the 17 year old, 158lb Trayvon off of him? He got beat like an abused housewife for the entire confrontation until at the last second...he found He-Man strength, pinned Trayvon's arm, drew his pistol, and shot him?

If you believe this...

Was the guy in the car bashing his head on the concrete or had he punched him in the face?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02

reply to post by digital01anarchy

George, who apparently just pulled a guy from a burning car, couldn't get the 17 year old, 158lb Trayvon off of him? He got beat like an abused housewife for the entire confrontation until at the last second...he found He-Man strength, pinned Trayvon's arm, drew his pistol, and shot him?

If you believe this...

Was the guy in the car bashing his head on the concrete or had he punched him in the face?

There you go using common sense and reason again

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

I would love to retort, because I've been running intellectual circles arounds you this whole thread

If you say so LOL...

(You play Sorry, I play chess
But I digress)
I would love to retort but you can't even write in complete sentences.

Another LOL moment...are you REALLY playing the intellectual superiority angle? Pure riff raff I say...

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. I think you're denying that his mother bought him a 40 cal because he wasnt old enough to buy it for himself.

I'm saying I'd need a REAL link stating he owned a .40 cal. Not some blog where some person in the ilk of yourself, went snooping and assuming.
I've read his texts to his friends. He also went in halves on a .380.

That he went in halves on a .380...I can buy. Yet, I ask WHERE was it?
His words not mine. I guess you'll deny that his phone records and pics prove that he grew "trees"

Is everyone who grows tree a thug? Tell that to many of the white, professional, tree growers in Canada. All in all, it would mean nothing if he did.
and fought for fun too,

Do you know how many kids "fight" for fun? How long has it been since you were part of the real world?
huh?
You should know that adding laughing faces doesn't make something untrue. Lol. I wish it did life would be sooooo much easier.
But you know what? The prosecution spoke, the jury decided. End of story.
But y'all just carry on i guess

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join