It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: What the West Needs to Know (full documentary)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
here's pope john paul kissing the quran in front of yasser arafat.

just so you know, you're not allowed to touch the little gold lockets with the quran inside that muslims sometimes wear around their necks, if you're not a muslim, but here's the pope holding the full size copy and putting his lips on it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Part 6: The House of War Islamic theology divides the world into two spheres locked in perpetual combat, dar al-Islam (House of Islam - where Islamic law predominates), and dar al-harb (House of War - the rest of the world). It is incumbent on dar al- Islam to fight and conquer dar al-harb and permanently assimilate it. Muslims in Western nations are called to subvert the secular regimes in which they now live in accordance with Allah's command. Due to political correctness and general government and media irresponsibility, the danger posed by observant Muslims in the West remains largely unappreciated.

Islamic theology teaches nothing like that.
If that would be true, i would be trying my best to get recruited and kill some infidels
SERIOUSLY!!
If thats true then muslims should have conquered it all by now.

Is that the excuse you'l give to justify to keep occupying ME and keep "them" fighting against each other so that they don't unite and attack dar al harb??

If thats true then why is Saudi Arabia a wahabi ruled country allies with USA an infidel nation?!
The ME rulers can just cut off the oil and bring America and Europe to knees and demand an islamic state everywhere before supplying oil again.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
If thats true then why is Saudi Arabia a wahabi ruled country allies with USA an infidel nation?!
The ME rulers can just cut off the oil and bring America and Europe to knees and demand an islamic state everywhere before supplying oil again.

That wasn't the agreement though.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

You need to know that the demon-god of islam IS NOT
the same God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob!

Its funny how you have hebrew quotes in your signature.
I guess you would rather side with the group that calls Jesus a son of a whore. That speaks a lot about who are.
You pretend to be a "Christian" but in reality you are an anti-Christ. Shame on you. The same applies to all Christians.
Its clear that you would rather side with anti-Christian Jews more than Muslims who accept Jesus as Messiah.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

I guess you would rather side with the group that calls Jesus a son of a whore. That speaks a lot about who are.
You pretend to be a "Christian" but in reality you are an anti-Christ. Shame on you. The same applies to all Christians.
Its clear that you would rather side with anti-Christian Jews more than Muslims who accept Jesus as Messiah.

wait, isn't allah the god of abraham ? it's just the isaac and jacob part you don't agree to correct?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison

Originally posted by logical7

That wasn't the agreement though.

I know about the petro dollar

That makes it clear that world dominance is actually an agenda of USA not Islam.

sauds are a bunch of idiots who are getting a lot of green paper they think is money and are in for a painful awakening when the dollar collapses.

Its strange when Americans frown at the idea of someone wanting to dominate the world when their country is the major aggressor in recent decades by giving cooked up excuses and most americans gobble it all up and look up at their government as peacekeepers.

(2:11) Whenever they are told: “Do not spread mischief on earth,” they say: “Why! We indeed are the ones who set things right.”
(2:12) They are the mischief makers, but they do not realize it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

its really fascinating and disgusting to watch many christians suck up so much to zionists and claim to have been "grafted" in the covenant that is exclusive for the jews as chosen people!
I wonder if they would even grovel their faces on feet of the zionist jews if asked to do it, unbelievable self discrimination/humiliation!!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
here's pope john paul kissing the quran in front of yasser arafat.

just so you know, you're not allowed to touch the little gold lockets with the quran inside that muslims sometimes wear around their necks, if you're not a muslim, but here's the pope holding the full size copy and putting his lips on it.

Thats not true! Its just desirable that a person be clean from any bodily filth and wash up well before touching the Qur'an. Doesnt have to be muslim to touch or read.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

That's not Yasir Arafat.

Also, who's not allowed to touch golden lockets? I've never heard of any such rule, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. I do, however, know of a rule for the more conservative muslims that muslim men are not allowed to wear gold. So if your rule wouldn't even make sense

The "Islam was created by the Vatican as a tool" conspiracy is really so ridiculous that I would have no idea where to even start in an attempt to debunk it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow ladies and gentlemen,

I'm just now caught up from my last post - and I had SO MANY RESPONSES I wanted to make to people "assessing" my motives, background, education, etc.

First: to babloyi, Malynn, Rosinitiate and anyone else unclear on MY POSITION:
I have openly discussed my background, education, and beliefs since my arrival here.
Anyone not clear on my "religious" background is free to look at THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE

Second: No, I am not a hater or a duplicitous "poser", nor am I just trying to stir the pot. I affliliate with NO RELIGION, for obvious reasons - none of them get along entirely. There ARE fanatics among them ALL, and my objective is to sort out and IDENTIFY the ones who really ARE dangerous to the entire world. They exist in government, teaching/learning institutions, and religious "leadership", business, common neighborhoods, and elsewhere.

Third: I DEPLORE the actions of the West & World leadership in 'making back-room deals' and I openly denounce it.

Fourth: I really DO want peace.

Fifth: I am disappointed that members who ought to know better, and certainly know how to investigate the "character" of ANY member about whom they have doubts or questions - have NOT really tried to comprehend my intentions or beliefs. I resent any and all attempts to defame ME or the other POSTERS that I KNOW and I know are being misrepresented BY OTHERS.
Kgnow is a knowledgeable and experienced former "Jihadist" - who studied in depth and realized - as MANY, MANY earnest ATS former Christians have done - that their 'religion' REALLY IS about oppression and control. Those who have been inside know best.
(Klassified, Kgnow, FlyersFan, studythem come to mind immediately - though in the THREAD IN MY SIG you ALL can read the backgrounds of MANY members... INCLUDING MYSELF That was the PURPOSE of that thread. Take advantage of it, please, before you go "judging" or "deciding" which members on this forum have "agendas" that you are simply assuming or projecting onto OTHERS)

Sixth: I have very HIGH REGARD for people who have studied carefully and come to conclusions based on CRITICAL THINKING.

To Akragon, Charles, Kyrie, Kgnow, andy, logical, NewAgeman, windword and all others who have attested to my character, backed me up, and attempted to keep the focus where it belongs:
Thank you all for staying on course, and for helping me keep my "reputation and intentions" from being maligned. I appreciate it very much.

To McLaneinc, who posted about the THREE TYPES OF MUSLIMS: THANK YOU very much. That was one of the most helpful posts in the thread. I would suggest that the Muslims who are NOT extremist fundamentalists (who ARE the ones discussed in the video, and accurately so) somehow separate themselves so that those who ARE mistrustful and afraid (reasonably so) CAN IDENTIFY YOU as a FRIEND and not a foe. Please.

To the Islamophobes. Westernphobes, Illuminati-phobes, etc.:
it is clear to me that we have managed here to expose that MANY, if not MOST, or ALL of us, have fears, doubts, questions, and inaccurate understandings of the world we see falling apart around us.

Anyone who responded without first WATCHING THE VIDEO would have better REFRAINED from responding, and let the people really interested in sorting out the truth or fiction of the statements made therein do so.

HERE ARE MY CONCLUSIONS, so far:
The people in the video clearly meant to expose that SOME MUSLIM EXTREMISTS are dangerous to the safety of the world. This is true.

There are many Muslims who are good, honest, peaceful people. That is also a fact.

Someone who calls themselves a Muslim, or a Christian or Jew, for that matter, does not necessarily KNOW all about the history of their religion or it's finer points. They merely adopt the "pre-packaged" version they found most appealing, and neglected to investigate for themselves.

Children ARE being indoctrinated by extremists - in America, in the Middle East, and all over the world. This is a fact.

If we want PEACE (which not all of us do - there ARE people wanting to bring on the End-Times and conquer the whole world) - WE MUST STAND UP AND MAKE A BIG, LOUD, OBNOXIOUS, TOO-LOUD-TO-IGNORE STINK ABOUT IT.
That's our only hope.- to flush out the conspirators, the two-faced liars, the "fakers",and the nutjob killers and denounce ALL OF THEM as unfit human beings who deserve neither respect, nor trust, nor power. THEY ARE PSYCHOPATHS, and while I wholeheartedly PROMOTE treating everyone with dignity - I draw the line at PSYCHOPATHS. Innocent people who have been brainwashed by psychopaths need HEALING, EDUCATION, PROTECTION, and SAFETY.

THAT IS MY GOAL.

Thanks, everyone for contributing. My intentions are pure, believe it or not.

edit on 8-6-2013 by wildtimes because: add McLaninc's member name.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
That's our only hope.- to flush out the conspirators, the two-faced liars, the "fakers"

That sounds like a fine idea.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You do realize that most of the Old Testament was written in Hebrew don't you? And I would like to clarify that Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet, but not the Son of God (which He was). The reason that Islam has been called "demonic" can be understood here... www.answering-islam.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by mindlessbrainpower89

No I am not a muslim, but I have seen first-hand what our policies of aggression have done to the Middle East. I have seen enough with my own eyes to know that democracy is not the message we bring to these people. The message we bring is one of hatred and ignorance. Like I said though..nobody who has seen what bullets and bombs do to human bodies would ever advocate for war, as war fixes nothing. War is a state of almost pure sin in which life becomes worthless. So yeah...We need to get the hell out of the Middle East and establish a dialogue just about five minutes ago or we risk bringing about our own fate. The longer we keep OPs and bases in the Middle-East, the longer Israel bombs Gaza with American made bombs, the more they are going to hate us and there is only one solution to that. Leave.

I just wished the peaceful Muslims could somehow get into the heads of those Muslims who are radicals. As far as America staying out of the middle east, I don't see it happening. Especially, with this globalization campaign. The whole purpose of this is to bring ALL countries under a one world government. The worst part about it is they are using these words "globalization" and " global economy" all of the time now. Just like when John Kerry was ushered in by Barack Obama, the first thing he said was something to the extent that we all must realize we are in a global economy now and we must push forward with globalization so we can have a new world order. So, of course who do you think is pushing this forward? China, Russia, and the United states. The US is just a pawn thats all while the rest of the countries fight to make their ranks in the NWO. So, it's no ones fault in the Middle east honestly. At least what's going on right now. I feel heart broken for all of them honestly because this administration is tearing these countries apart while he also tears apart our own country and splits apart all the different religions that exist in America. I don't know if you watch C-SPAN but you ought to sometime. Watch them pass some of the bills they do, and see where some of these politicians really stand. Just remember too, Israel did bring up a peace treaty before it got bombed it's self, then did their best to pin point where the missiles came from. Around that time is when it all went to hell.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

well maybe it's because i'm female? but i was several months pregnant and was with my hubby in a local store. the store owner was a muslim fellow, who put his hand on my belly and blessed my baby. i thought that was a nice gesture, so i reached towards his necklace and said it was nice, and he freaked the heck out and said women were not allowed to touch the quran. he said it so suddenly and loudly, it shocked me. i had never heard of such a thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

well maybe it's because i'm female? but i was several months pregnant and was with my hubby in a local store. the store owner was a muslim fellow, who put his hand on my belly and blessed my baby. i thought that was a nice gesture, so i reached towards his necklace and said it was nice, and he freaked the heck out and said women were not allowed to touch the quran. he said it so suddenly and loudly, it shocked me. i had never heard of such a thing.

What an odd story. A fellow familiar enough to touch a stranger's belly, but too strung out to let her touch his necklace?

Women are certainly not stopped from touching and opening and reading and investigating the Quran. It would be quite silly if they were...there are probably around a billion female muslims...they'd have a lot of problems if they weren't allowed to touch their scripture.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
bab

yeah i thought it was odd too. it was a teeny tiny quran inside the locket.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

HERE ARE MY CONCLUSIONS, so far: The people in the video clearly meant to expose that SOME MUSLIM EXTREMISTS are dangerous to the safety of the world. This is true.

yes, SOME!
But the video is not trying to say that. It is trying to portray all muslims into a religious conspiracy of world domination.
The effect it would have is further polarisation and alienation of muslims.

If i am accused of being playing a "role" of nice muslim till majority is achived, i'l end up frustated and just start hanging out with my kind and feel been judged for my religion which i love and know how it is.

The people in the video are just hate mongers trying to play on the ignorance and fear of simple people and cause more violence.
The ones who eagerly jump and accept their views are themselves bigots who have their own reasons to hate islam, the reasons can be that islam appears too alien, islam directly challenges their own faith etc.
edit on 8-6-2013 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

bab

yeah i thought it was odd too. it was a teeny tiny quran inside the locket.

maybe he was just having some superstition about it.
Sadly people have some superstitions and because they have been passed down from generations, they somehow are started to be believed as islamic!

Women freely read Qur'an maybe more than men around me.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Been saying and telling people about Islam for a while and the dangers of it and how they really think.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

The documentary was concocted and it was a fraud.

In my humble opinion, this is the most well thought out video ever made against Islam. The producers, the writers and the directors have very expertly questioned Islam and raised some very intelligent objections. All makers of the documentary and the participants deserve full marks and even congratulations.

Consultation with many friends has led us to the decision that the Truth must be told in all honesty and errors in the above presentation gently pointed out.

As we will show, this video, at times, rightly objects to Muslim behavior. Other than that, it is a conglomerate of misquotations, mistranslations, subtle distortions, even blatant falsehood and fabricated accounts of history and Hadith turning it into a crafty propaganda. Many of the fallacies in the video could simply be the result of plain ignorance and innocent misunderstandings. The ancient Muslim clergy, and not CNN or Quixotic, are responsible for some of the fabricated history and Hadith alluded to above.

THE OBJECTIVE of our rebuttal is not response for the sake of response or to incite any argumentation. We wish to educate ourselves, Muslims and non-Muslims, and even the makers of the above video.

Islam: What The "World" Needs To Know - Rebuttal
edit on 8-6-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join