It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: What the West Needs to Know (full documentary)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just watched a documentary that I think all who read this whole forum needs to watch. I should put it in Conspiracies in Religion (because it is) but it serves here, too - less inflammatory (I hope) than an outright ACCUSATION sure to be flamed into oblivion.

It features several very knowledgeable experts, including a former Palestinian Jihadist and several scholars - MOST OF THEM not Americans - and addresses how Islam is NOT just a "personal religion", and that the "moderate, peaceful" Muslims are (in the experience of former Jihadists and various experts in the program) only 'pretending' - until the time they have enough numbers in place to IMPOSE Islam as a government and political system -

The film covers the Quran, the Hadith, the sequence of events starting with the "peaceful Islam" being at the very beginning of Mohammed's career in Mecca - and the violent Allahu Akbar thing that FOLLOWED it when he went to Medina. It is believed in Islam (according to the film) that the later "statements" by Muhammed OVERRIDE the original Peaceful ones, and these experts explain it VERY WELL.

Islam is an all encompassing system of life, governing, AND religion - and they intend for it to be THE WHOLE WORLD. Those who "submit" to being inferior and controlled will be allowed to live in peace ONLY AFTER EVERYONE CLAIMS THEIR FAITH AS TRUE AND REAL. And then, if you don't convert, but only "submit" you are obliged to be a "second-class citizen" who grovels to Muslims like slaves or servants do to "masters or rulers."

They won't stop until they are done. They think Allah TOLD THEM - THE WHOLE WORLD!!!
They have no respect for anyone else's faith, and think it is their OBLIGATION to Allah to make EVERYONE obey Sharia, and DO AWAY with democracy.

They want to Dhimmitize the "infidels."

Watch, absorb, and please discuss. I hope to hear especially from Muslim apologists and sympathizers with your responses and reactions to the film.

Islam: What the West Needs to Know (full documentary)

I hope everyone on this board will watch it and discuss it, I'm interested in how it will be received by both sides. For me, it was riveting, and shocking.

And I won't NOT post it out of fear...although I admit I thought about it.
It's an independent film, NOT Hollywood or mainstream TV.

One of the last remarks by one of the experts was "The West needs to stand up, be counted."

After that, they show a Friday sermon from a 2003 leader in Iraq inciting the crowded mosque to kill EVERYONE until only Allah is recognized, and Muhammed as his prophet.

They think "killing" gets them to heaven the quickest, and "martyrdom" is the "SUREST TICKET" to get there.

The experts are a former PLO Jihadist, several scholars and authors, and very professional.
I hope to hear back from our Muslim members - with all due respect, I challenge you to debunk this very lucid explanation of "real Islam" and it's global agenda.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This thread was inspired by the video above, which I found after viewing this one, posted in another thread by andy06shake:

These are simply the very few 1% of extremists, huh?
I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The Government we have now (Cameron) are determined to allow Muslims to take over the UK way of life, they are not seeing what Muslims have done to rape our kids, our women, destroying our Churches, this government is a danger to each white person who is NOT a Muslim.
They are saying on the news today that the Government have ordered to give EVERY Muslim Police protection to make sure they are not spat on, or buildings damaged, this order doed NOT give same protection to British whites, they are free to kill rape when Muslim wants, we are open game for them to slaughter if wanted.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

hey wildtimes!
I have watched both videos long back and would advice you to be very careful about believing them because once you know the reality you will be equally shocked about how "experts" are hell bent to spread misinformation and fear about Islam. The "experts" sometimes outright lie. Its big business to be a terrorism expert.
The ex PLO jihadist just claims his past, no record of it.
I'l watch it to refresh my memory and comment more.
Good that you posted it, it can now be debunked here

here is the video of the ex-jihadist that you should watch.

edit on 6-6-2013 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

Cool.
Debunk the documentary about luton.
Since it is disinfo it should be easy.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Wow. Can you source that for us? I'd like to see that newscast.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by logical7

I am being careful. I'm trying to figure out who to believe.
So far, I don't "trust" anyone's version of Islam.

It's just too "unstructured" and there are too many acts of violence. Someone claims that the leaders of Muslim countries condemn and denounce violence anywhere; but offer no links to them doing so.

I'll watch your vid, but I would like for you to source/link a documentary that is JUST AS COMPELLING as the one in the OP.
If you say it's "debunked" - show me a good quality, unbiased source video that debunks it.
Not just your opinion.

Sorry, but I need more than your 'reassurance.' Thanks.

edit on 6-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

after viewing: Okay, yes, that was weird. So now I'm right back to square one.
Yes, discrediting people is ALSO big business. What about the OTHER people who spoke?
I'm going to check out their 'reputations' now....

edit on 6-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Sigh. Here, I'll give it a shot (figuratively speaking).

I first learned about this religion via a college class called "Jew, Christian, Muslim". The Professor himself was Jewish (I dont include media and government propaganda as "learning").

Anything else I have learned has been through self study mostly because I am a student of propaganda. What did Edward Bernays say, something like "propaganda should not just be limited to war time".

Unlike the "Red" or Communist "threat", the Islamic "threat" is much more effective because the establishment can induce fear behind every corner, literally. If theres one Moslem in your country, you should be terrified. Heck, they dont even have to be in your country. The U.S. and U.K. are bombing and invading their countries...

Purpose is of-course to justify the Billions spent yearly on foreign wars, domestic "security" and more government control and an ever increasing loss of liberties and privacy in order to "keep you safe".

Originally posted by wildtimes
It features several very knowledgeable experts,

What makes someone an "expert" is of-course subjective. Am I an expert because I have some knowledge? How about if I wrote a book or taught a college class?

...until the time they have enough numbers in place to IMPOSE Islam as a government and political system -

So how many "numbers" will it take? Lets use the US for example. This is a nation of 300 million. Would it have to be more than 150 million since they would need 51% of the vote? That would be more than 15% of their entire population... Currently there are 6 million Moslems in the U.S.... and I can tell you from personal experience, many dont care about this so called agenda. They, like me, enjoy "wine and women". But this is just to deceive right, until the "time is right"?

Originally posted by wildtimesT
the sequence of events starting with the "peaceful Islam" being at the very beginning of Mohammed's career in Mecca -

This is my understanding as well. Unlike Jesus, Mohammed took a defensive position. But like Jesus, Mohammed threatened the status-quo, which resulted in killing of Jesus. Dont ever think you can threaten the status-quo/the establishment without being in danger, then or now. It would seem that Mohammed was a student of history and chose to prepare rather than succumb.

THE WHOLE WORLD. Those who "submit" to being inferior and controlled will be allowed to live in peace ONLY AFTER EVERYONE CLAIMS THEIR FAITH AS TRUE AND REAL.

They won't stop until they are done. They think Allah TOLD THEM - THE WHOLE WORLD!!!

As far as I know, this is true. That there is a belief that the entire World will one day be Moslem, but this is the same belief in Christianity which is why there are missionaries. As far as Western nations are concerned, I dont see too many forced conversions.

As a matter of fact, Islam has the highest conversion rate of any religion, and this amongst the educated or Western countries, not the poor and uneducated (I personally did not see the appeal, but I am more of an agnostic or Deist).

The number of Britons converting to Islam has doubled in 10 years. Why?

One of the last remarks by one of the experts was "The West needs to stand up, be counted."

What does this mean? Lets look at the facts.

Its the West which has obsessed itself with the resource rich nations in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Its the West which has bombed, attacked and invaded them. Its the West which has overthrown democratically elected leaders in their countries, installed puppets, funded and armed dictators.

Propaganda aside, the facts are that it is the West which has declared war on the Moslem world. Their crime? Being born on top of the world's natural resources.

"Be counted" how exactly?

After that, they show a Friday sermon from a 2003 leader in Iraq inciting the crowded mosque to kill EVERYONE until only Allah is recognized, and Muhammed as his prophet.

I'm not sure why anyone (and I see it often) would use this argument. How difficult do you think it would be to create a list of radical statements from religious leaders of almost any other faith?

And where is all this "mass killing"? Why havent the lazy Moslems followed his orders.

As it is, any crime committed by a Moslem is declared an "act of terror". Even then, crime rates amongst American Moslems (those of a specific ethnicity) is incredibly low when compared to the general population (Nation of Islam or Black Moslems aside).

Even if the crime rate was higher, I dont see that its in connection to "mass conversions" or a World take over...

Just my 2 cents. Carry on and deny ignorance.

edit on 6-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Currently there are 6 million Moslems in the U.S.... and I can tell you from personal experience, many dont care about this so called agenda. They, like me, enjoy "wine and women". But this is just to deceive right, until the "time is right"?

Right, that's exactly what they said.
"Sleeper cells" is how they put it.

I HOPE that by now anyone who reads my posts can see that I HONESTLY do not know who to believe.
I agree that the WEST should BUTT OUT of the Middle East altogether -
and I'm currently reading "Dirty Wars" by Jeremy Scahill -
it is a scathing piece of journalism about how Rumsfeld has usurped Government balance of power to promote violence and war over there. I believe this to be true.

Oddly, there is a clip of him in this documentary - also of Connie Rice - and it DOES "promote" intervention and stoppage by force. WITH WHICH I DISAGREE!!

Still, recent events (and ongoing ones) do lend one to be suspicious of anyone who is claiming "that isn't Islam" - because as far as we can tell, it IS Islam. I'd like to see or hear some "experts" that back up and explain the "real Islam" - have yet to find anyone but regular Muslims trying to do so -

therefore, I STILL DON'T KNOW what to think, and until I feel confident that I "know" (which I'm guessing at this point is going to prove IMPOSSIBLE), I will resist Islam AND I will resist the West going over there and making trouble.

It's a horrible mess. I'm VERY confused, and just doing my best to figure it out.
Thanks for your help.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The documentary features Walid Shoebat? Yeah, before I invest almost 2 hours of my time, I gotta say, it is basically "debunked" right there. You can check the wiki page for him to see he's a basically a liar (he claimed to have bombed some bank in Israel, yet the bank itself AND Israeli authorities say that any such bombing never occured) and defrauder (he's taken tax money from the government to give lectures to secuirty forces based off his supposed "expertise", and he gets money from the public claiming it for charity, yet there is no charity registered by him, and he lied about having it registered. Heck, the simplest debunking of this character is just this: If he really WAS a terrorist who performed such terrorist activities, why on earth would he be freely parading around the US giving his hate-filled speeches, rather than be behind bars or extradited to Israel to be behind bars THERE? Because he "Saw the light and converted and stopped being a terrorist"? Suuuure, that would work

www.jpost.com...
edition.cnn.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...

What the West Needs to Know: There are charlatans and hucksters who want to drum up and make money off your fear- Don't fall for it!
I authored a thread about these people ages ago you might want to check out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-6-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
The Government we have now (Cameron) are determined to allow Muslims to take over the UK way of life, they are not seeing what Muslims have done to rape our kids, our women, destroying our Churches, this government is a danger to each white person who is NOT a Muslim.
They are saying on the news today that the Government have ordered to give EVERY Muslim Police protection to make sure they are not spat on, or buildings damaged, this order doed NOT give same protection to British whites, they are free to kill rape when Muslim wants, we are open game for them to slaughter if wanted.

With respect, people like you think that the government cares about small scale issues like this. They're aware of these issues, but don't care. Always look at the bigger picture - For a borderless world, you need to force integration between people and iron out their differences. There will be blood, animosity, death, war, destruction and a whole lot of messed up things happen on the way, but it needs to be done.
edit on 6-6-2013 by EloquentThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Dear wildtimes,

I have not yet watched the video, I'll settle down to it in a minute. But I'd like to make two observations.

One, I assume that the video presents facts, analysis, and opinion. Please watch the thread to see what the objections to it are. I mean by that, are people attacking the messenger instead of the message? Are people making arguments like, it will take 150 million Muslims to take over the country, when clearly an urban area like Dearborn, Michigan could be controlled by far fewer? Muslims in Europe don't wait until they can control the entire country all at once. Consider the Muslim controlled areas in England, France, Sweden, etc.

Two, I've seen some threads on GMO seeds, saying we should prove they are safe before we spread them around the world. What standard should we apply to Islam? I think there is more evidence that Islam is dangerous than there is that GMO seeds are.

Oh, and in addition to the other things I admire about you, add courage.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I don't know, wildtimes.

There are far worse religions out there with the same MO, who do not treat converts as equals unless they share the same bloodlines, and really don't do much (any?) proselytizing anyways since it's easier to just seize control of the levers of power and project their influence that way.

It's thinly veiled, I know, and I hope you do not find me offensive, as the song goes: "Can I tell it like it is?"

Most people I know, regardless of faith, just want to live and let live. Radical/extremist elements exist everywhere, and they are nothing more than a pock mark on and a distraction from what is being practiced every day by us ordinary folks.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

This is perhaps a little off topic but may be of interest to you.It's a very thorough comparisson of "Correlations Between the Antichrist and the Islamic Mahdi"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Here is an Islamic scholar from the US talking about renovating Islam and the difference of understanding between West and Islam, his name is Sheikh Hamza Yusuf and you may start from 15min mark of the video till his part is done.
Its not directly debunking the documentry but it will give you a better understanding.
I'l post other videos to debunk the video in OP too.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
BS Disinfo documantary
Those radical muslims are wahhabis. Just for example most famous wahhabi was Osama Bin Laden. Stop spreading disinfo and learn history.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here is the link to the full documentary by Stacey Dooley regarding Muslim extremists in the U.K and how they are destroying local communities.

It's not pleasant but it does paint quite a picture!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-6-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I thought all this was common knowledge since 9/11. Can't blanket a whole religion though. Its false that every muslim is pretending to peaceful until numbers are right. The ones in the USA, especially second generation will not give up there material goodies and go back to the jihad style. Human nature is human nature and it centers around greed many times, and power.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If you practice a different religion than Islam, then you certainly must not trust Islam.
If you are an atheist you will likely not trust any religion.
If you are an extraterrestrial, you will find it all quite amusing.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Dear wildtimes,

Ok, I've watched the video and read the responses. The criticisms of the argument of the video seem to come in three forms.

1.) They're all paid shills, trying to make money,
2.) Other religions are just as bad, and
3.) There are just a few bad apples.

I expect one of two courses for this thread. Either irrelevant objections will be made, or it will be ignored.

With respect,
Charles1952

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join