It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
We all can see this was set up by the 2 brothers...plain and simple.
What my question is, is who trained them and told them what to do "thier handler"

They are guilty as the current facts point out. This was not a US Gov setup...blind can see that.

This goes deeper into the cells that are here and active, yes we have cells here on home soil.
What cell were they with? The death of the 2 was as it seems all ways part of the plan.
The gentle zelots care noting for life, even thier own!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
These kids came to the states to study. there is not enough evidence in my eyes to state that these kids committed these crimes the evidence doesnt add up, no videos of suspects placing the bombs, pictures are diffrent, media first said it was darked skinned guys then saudis and now chechnyans lol , its unreal to see all these people jumping to conclusions, probably the same people that screamed I HATE MUSLIMS AND ALL ARABS after 9/11 and a year later omg it was my government typical sheep. THEY LIED ABOUT 9/11 THEY LIED ABOUT SADAM'S WMD, THEY LIED ABOUT SANDY HOOK, NOW THEY ARE LYING ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBING! geeze people really need to wake up out of their slumber, but hey i guess ignorant people are more vulnerable to deception.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DogMeat

your government trained them just like how they funded and trained the taliban :/
edit on 20-4-2013 by grandmastersam2287 because: mistake

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmastersam2287

One of the victims, Jeff Baumer (?), who had both of his legs blown off identified the oldest brother as someone who laid a bag down next to him and looking him straight in the face before he walked off. This victim's description helped lead to the identification of the oldest brother.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
My opinion. I don't think there is more to this story, really I don't. I know yesterday while following the story some people were saying the second suspect wouldn't be taken alive, he would die with his secrets. Well that hasn't happened. He is currently alive and will be facing charges. I know death has been a convenient way for conspiracy folks to accuse the government of wrong doing, but what say you in this instance? I think there is more to this story, which should be coming out as time goes on, which will eventually fill in all the plot holes. For those saying these guys were wrongly accused, a victim who lost both legs told the FBI who he saw drop the bag in front of him. From there we have video evidence of the two being at the scene.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Covertblack because: Dyslexic.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Covertblack because: Dyslexic.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmastersam2287
These kids came to the states to study. there is not enough evidence in my eyes to state that these kids committed these crimes the evidence doesnt add up, no videos of suspects placing the bombs, pictures are diffrent, media first said it was darked skinned guys then saudis and now chechnyans lol , its unreal to see all these people jumping to conclusions, probably the same people that screamed I HATE MUSLIMS AND ALL ARABS after 9/11 and a year later omg it was my government typical sheep. THEY LIED ABOUT 9/11 THEY LIED ABOUT SADAM'S WMD, THEY LIED ABOUT SANDY HOOK, NOW THEY ARE LYING ABOUT THE BOSTON BOMBING! geeze people really need to wake up out of their slumber, but hey i guess ignorant people are more vulnerable to deception.

They aren't/weren't kids. They should be considered men, which is what they are/were.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

finish line right i imagine in such a huge even there has to video footage right? i dont really like going off of he said she said i like hard substantial evidence.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
let me guess you get your info from cnn? fox news?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickinVa

pretty much speaks for itself

WOW thanks . This is the first time I have seen this. The backward white ball cap and the large nose. hmm... Pretty much a smoking gun. atleast most would say.
The bystanders all look so happy.
So Sad.

And the bit about his mother shoplifting while in US. interesting.
Entitlements ???? Ahh she fits right in then.

Maybe the problem here is that noboby trusts anyone, anymore.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

so the witness that got his legs blown off, who saw the 19 yr old place the backpack right by him...that's not enough evidence for you?...why would an innocent person run?....the ones on the front page of the new york post the day before, came in and talked to the FBI to clear their names, these guys didn't. you can't ignore these facts, and then call others ignorant

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

i wonder typically in a race lots of people are taping it especially up close in the finish line so where are all they videos there has to be one of the guy placing the bomb? if they could design such a bomb and plan such a catastrophe im sure they could have planned the bombing a little better instead of drop and run lol sounds like the story of the arabs who took over a plane with box cutters and ivaded the worlds most secure airspace and then took out all three of those building with only two planes lol humorous if you ask me

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

so the witness that got his legs blown off, who saw the 19 yr old place the backpack right by him...that's not enough evidence for you?...why would an innocent person run?....the ones on the front page of the new york post the day before, came in and talked to the FBI to clear their names, these guys didn't. you can't ignore these facts, and then call others ignorant

Another thing to note, why would the guy who lost both his legs lie? Is he a government op who volunteered to have his legs blown off?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

i wonder typically in a race lots of people are taping it especially up close in the finish line so where are all they videos there has to be one of the guy placing the bomb? if they could design such a bomb and plan such a catastrophe im sure they could have planned the bombing a little better instead of drop and run lol sounds like the story of the arabs who took over a plane with box cutters and ivaded the worlds most secure airspace and then took out all three of those building with only two planes lol humorous if you ask me

Eventually I'm sure we will see all the video. The FBI was withholding a good chunk of it in order to not spook the suspects right away. Also, have you not seen the footage of them at the race? Why would they engage the police with gunfire and bombs if they were innocent?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

what facts? cnn facts get real bro. Ive learned not to trust the ones that have lied over and over to me in the past. Thats all you need to be convinced then i must say you are one gullible person

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
So, uh, I guess the secret services told them that the bag was full of candy floss, and they were to leave it behind a group of kids that would really appreciate it?

Well that's what the pictures show, a smiling guy dropping a bag behind some kids watching the marathon. That guy who dropped the bag is definitely the guy who robbed a 7/11 last night, then shot dead a police officer, then went on to throw explosives at police officers from a car window.

I say the dad is in denial.

I thought it was clear now that it WASNT them that robbed the 7/11..it was a black dude..

link   
reply to post by grandmastersam2287

yes this is a conspiracy site, and yes i feel their is a need to question everything, but paranoid people like you think everything is a false flag. lighten up pal, the 2nd suspect was taken alive and you will see the evidence will pile up. if they were so innocent why did they highjack cars, throw grenades and pipe bombs at the cops, hide in a boat etc etc, good boys? more like good boys gone bad!
edit on 20-4-2013 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

link   

engage in gunfire u said with cops right? do you have evidence? have you seen footage? are they on the video? or are u going of what the media told you and your so trustful government

link   

Also, a businessman by the last name of Green took a photo that shows the youngest brother walking away without his backpack that he was photographed with earlier.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I think there's enough evidence, eye witnesses and their violent reactions during the car chase that these two boys were involved in the bombings. What's perplexing is many of their American friends and co-workers have said nothing but good things about these boys. You have to ask yourself, what kind of brainwashing can turn these two boys into killers who would also put their own lives in danger?

The uncle of these boys strongly condemned their murderous acts, so it's hard to believe these two boys came from a family who were radicalized Muslims. The father and aunt can't believe they did this, but most parents and those relatives close to these boys would probably react the same if their kids or nephews never showed any kind of contempt for non-Muslims.

I think we will later find out that there is a direct connection to a group who radicalized these boys. Having apprehended the second brother without killing him, will give us more insight into the mind and brain washing techniques people undergo to become terrorists.

Dont know but take a look at Jodie Arias. People are crazy and do many unbelievable things.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

not everything is a conspiracy i just dont believe what ever the little brainwashing box says. I try not to follow the sheep

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join