It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Now not that the news is credible, there were discussions of a relative saying the children were lost souls. There was also a mention from the father hoping to get out to his younger son, to give himself up.

I'm not sure where this claim of his sons being set up comes from. I know the news can be just as bad as the onion on days, but I find it odd the earlier statements were so opposite this claim.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by boncho

Now not that the news is credible, there were discussions of a relative saying the children were lost souls. There was also a mention from the father hoping to get out to his younger son, to give himself up.

I'm not sure where this claim of his sons being set up comes from. I know the news can be just as bad as the onion on days, but I find it odd the earlier statements were so opposite this claim.

Yes but his friends say he was admirable. So that creates a sense of radical split personality disorder . Mental Health , Immigration, NDAA, Gun Control, domestic terrorism wrapped in one. In a thrilling chase with 10000 police. Thats like a platoon in an army. Maybe more idk. But its clear

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It's easy for losers to be setup...happens all the time.
Though what I call a setup isn't the same as what the OP's title is saying...

To the Father of these boys...Your damn right your sons were setup. Thanks to you and their mother for setting such good examples...By not taking responsiblity for raising law abiding citizens your sons turned into losers that would be influenced by those who wished to use them as fall guys and they went with it full speed ahead with bombs and guns a blazing...
edit on 19-4-2013 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

US employee did it.

course they need to blame it on some mideast kid.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Text

Originally posted by relocator
It's easy for losers to be setup...happens all the time.
Though what I call a setup isn't the same as what the OP's title is saying...

To the Father of these boys...Your damn right your sons were setup. Thanks to you and their mother for setting such good examples...By not taking responsiblity for raising law abiding citizens your sons turned into losers that would be influenced by those who wished to use them as fall guys and they went with it full speed ahead.

I wonder how do people get selected for the set ups. Do they mess up on a big drug deal , or what? Are they actors? like what qualifes people for set ups? Being accused of having ties to terrorist regimes? Feel sorry for the gangbangers

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Text

Originally posted by tropic

US employee did it.

Come on people . I mean there's way too many question and suspect stuff. How can you not see?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I am not one to jump to conclusions but from when you are pursued by the police you shoot it out with them. You don't gank a young cop in a car... Just saying, thye could have been set up but the evidence does not speak to this.

edit on 19-4-2013 by unlucky87 because: mispelling

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
Again I ask..since so many are sure these guys were in a shoot out with police...what is your proof? Because the news says the fbi/police says so?
Proof they robbed a 7/11?
Proof they threw grenades?
Proof they planted a bomb?

Anything?

This.
I would also like to see.
trust what the police and fbi says? hahahahahah...... not a chance in hell.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thatniqqa

The newsfeed read: "My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings; thatniqqa

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Things I would like to see before my time on earth is done.

Video of them setting backpack in place.
Video of them in shoot out with police.

Video of osama getting a round to the head.
Video of a plane hitting the pentagon
Video of a bigfoot

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by thatniqqa

The newsfeed read: "My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings; thatniqqa

Yeah and most people will automatically discredit her though she's a lawyer. No side of any story. There is more legit questions than concrete proof. And for every major eyewitness , there is another saying they seen suspicious stuff. But they are discredited too.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

I want to add one more...
Obama impeached! For starters.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Things I would like to see before my time on earth is done.

Video of them setting backpack in place.
Video of them in shoot out with police.

Video of osama getting a round to the head.
Video of a plane hitting the pentagon
Video of a bigfoot

It's a good thing you were born after the 1890s or you would never have believed anything at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't get it, his mom says they set up and all this BS..But why they have a shoot out with police and throw explosives at police?

Throwing explosives at police proves hes guilty..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by innocenttdreams

What Proof do you have that they didn't???

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
I don't get it, his mom says they set up and all this BS..But why they have a shoot out with police and throw explosives at police?

Throwing explosives at police proves hes guilty..

If the police framed you and made you the most wanted man in the world, would you fight back or wait patiently to get murdered?

Honestly, either option is a reasonable response.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sorry (to the boys' father)....if they were ''set up'' then they would have surrendered to the media and authorities with an attorney and not fired back at the police.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

Your right! I would hate to find myself just taking the word of those talking heads at face value..sheese not being able to think for myself would suck...it's not like they have ever lied to us or anything

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

US employee did it.

They aren't Middle Eastern. They're Slavic.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Your right! I would hate to find myself just taking the word of those talking heads at face value..sheese not being able to think for myself would suck...it's not like they have ever lied to us or anything

This is sort of off-topic, but when you think for yourself, where does the information come from? Let me guess: yourself. Do you have a journalism or criminology degree by any chance?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join