It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You know Im done debating if this was a false flag or not. BOTTOM LINE is I can bet he's gonna fry if found guilty. The trending hashtags #freejahar ,etc are just ways of tracking "radical" people. He's guilty automatically in the public eyes right now evident by Twitter. My question is : Cant this incident be used as an accelerant of debated laws like NDAA, drones, gun control? You do agree that this is a precedent , Right?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
he won't fry...

he's a kid who got caught up in the game...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
he won't fry...

That will most likely be found guilty and fry. He's eligible for the DP

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yup and they own a lot of hotels,motels and especially stores..So they have food and housing for all their party sleeping cell families and friends.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Have you all checked this out yet?

We already knew they did this, but the NY Times has publically reported on it.

New York Times story: FBI regularly hatches terror plots

and this

Crisis Actors
edit on 21-4-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby
Indeed. No conspiracy here. Found the uncropped image that proves the 'security' guys both had their bags after the explosion at the marathon:

Well, that photograph is also cropped. I found that photo as well, but there is an uncropped one in another thread which is in portrait orientation, even bigger than that.

Originally posted by 2012king
Surely it isnt a good idea to drop a large black backpack in a situation like this?

If these guys are supposedly well trained ex military guys, there is no way you would leave a bag unattended, even if it just had your dinner in, after a series of explosions!!

There are 2 pics of him after the explosion, one with the bag and one without, looking at them, the one without seems to be almost immediately after the explosion as he is running, and the one with the bag on must be as things have settled a bit.

My question is, where did he leave his bag as he was running away from the blast?

If i was anywhere near that sort of situation, and saw a guy drop a large black bag and start running, that would make me nervous!!

Also, at which point did he feel it was ok to stop helping people and go and retrieve his kit?

Any ex military guys i know, would go into auto pilot and start helping people writhing around on the floor with missing limbs, lets be honest, thats what they are trained to do!!

What makes you think he left the bag unattended?

1. How do you know the photographs are of the same security guard?
2. How do you know what was in his bag or where he put it. It may have had first aid equipment which he gave to someone more experienced, and then ran to help with security.
3. What do you mean he stopped helping people and went to retrieve his kit? I have no idea where you got that idea.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123

Originally posted by cornucopia
he won't fry...

That will most likely be found guilty and fry. He's eligible for the DP

That little bastard deserve double penetration!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyvalkyrie
1. I watched the interview with the dad on CNN while he was in Russia. He did say that if the younger son is killed there will be consequences, he also said that if the younger son is killed you KNOW it was a set up. After the interview the reporter stated that the interview was cut short because the Russian police showed up to take the dad in for 'questioning'.
* The younger son was taken alive, but conveniently his injury prevents him from talking.

He had a throat injury which made journalists speculate that he may not be able to talk. That does not mean that he cannot communicate, he is already said to be conscious, and answering questions by writing. He may yet be able to talk as well. If they wanted to keep him alive while stopping him from communicating, they would have caused a brain injury, not throat.

2. The mom, the dad, the lawyer aunt all say that the boys are set up. The uncle calls them 'losers' and says they got what they deserve but then the next day gives an interview saying that the older one was 'brainwashed' by a man who had recently come into the kids life. The mom says that the FBI came into their home several times since 2009 and was 'controlling' them. Language barrier? Or did she say exactly what she meant?
She also said that a year and a half ago an FBI agent told her that her sons were going to school in Boston and they were trying to prevent 'bombs from going off in the streets' as in to 'protect' her sons. Hmmm

When has a parent ever said that they believe that their son committed a murder, or terrorism? They never think their child would do that. FBI has also said that they did investigate them, so there are links. But I highly doubt that the FBI would actually have assisted the two in any way.

3. I saw the press release the day before saying they were going to be doing some sort of 'bomb drill' in the area. As former law enforcement I can tell you...we would NEVER do an exercise in a crowded, urban area...and we would sure as hell NEVER do a drill DURING a huge event.

So when you saw this press release you immediately realised something was up? Did you post anything about it?

And you are sure they were doing it in a crowded urban area? Why wouldn't you do it during a huge event, do you think terrorist attacks occur in remote locations or something?

4. What happened to the 'unexploded' bomb that was recovered nearby? The story is 2 suspects, 2 bombs, lone nuts, end of story. But as it was happening they said they recovered an unexploded bomb. How many pressure cookers can you fit in a backpack and not be totally obvious?

That may not have been a bomb at all, may have just been an unattended bag. There were reports of someone trying to access restricted areas using a car as well. Perhaps the two people left their bags, walked back to the car, took out two more bags, and dropped those off as well. Or they could have carried two bags, its not that difficult to imagine.

5. There was footage of a Facebook page created at 7am as a memorial page for the victims. The bombing happened at 3pm. The page was taken down, but someone had the foresight to record it and post it on Youtube.

This is easy to do.

1. go on facebook and create a page
2. after 5 hours change the name of the page
3. it appears as if you created the page 5 hours ago, even though you only made it now

6. There are photos of Navy Seals at the scene. With the skull logo on their caps, khaki cargo pants. Was this a coincidence?

I haven't actually seen the photos, but that wouldn't be a coincidence. They were either there watching the race, like a lot of other people on that day, or they were there as security, along with all the other security guys there. It was a huge event, and its not strange at all that you might see some military personelle there. Nor is it strange that people from MIT were photographed near the suspect.

7. After the bombings the younger brother attended class and a party, and told his dad that he was fine and wasn't even at the marathon. Photos definitely placed him there, could it be he didn't remember? *manchurian candidate*

Let us assume that he did commit the crime. Do you honestly think that he would tell his father that he was there? And that he bombed the place? Would you excpect him to cancel all his plans, and tell the people who know him about what he did?

I think if he committed the crime he would not want to be placed at the scene at the time of the crime, so he would lie and say he was elsewhere, and act normal to not appear suspicious. He is not the only criminal to go to a party immediately after murdering someone...

edit on 22-4-2013 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmastersam2287
reply to post by Covertblack

engage in gunfire u said with cops right? do you have evidence? have you seen footage? are they on the video? or are u going of what the media told you and your so trustful government
yes considering over a million people heard it live on the police scanner before tv media even reported it

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What about the "naked man"?

Aunt says that was definitely the oldest brother.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Did he look like him, i remember cnn played video of him being arrested so its gotta be out there somewhere

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Keep one thing in mind. In the photos, he has 3 bags. He has a small shoulder pack on the left that you can tell he has his fingers loosely closed around the strap. It looks like a camera bag, or something similar. In the other photo showing him from behind, it appears that he is carrying two more bags, with the straps that overlap.

But the one thing that no one seems to be getting...

Not one of you has seen the bags he set down.

They have now announced they have footage of him planting BOTH bags.

Not one of you have seen either one of those videos, so you have zero, zippo, zilch, way of knowing

1. What he came with

2. What he ultimately left with

Much earlier in this very thread when people were hollering that his brother was killed by police, I posted the story about how he ran over his brother, with the photo to prove it.

Much earlier in the thread, people were absolutely certain he woukd be killed by cops, not taken alive, and I posted that indeed, he was taken alive.

No one bothered to touch those comments, but instead moved on to other topics. Yet, not one person has been able to show

1. What he and his brother arrived with

2. Who planted what backpacks, of which there is now footage of both being planted by the younger one

3. What they left the scene with

edit on 22-4-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mochief

Originally posted by freedom12

Did he look like him, i remember cnn played video of him being arrested so its gotta be out there somewhere

The naked man is probably the guy they hijacked the Mercedes SUV from. Gratefully, they have kept his identity out of the news.

If not, then early rumors were, they allowed him to get dressed, and they went to where he allegedly lived and were trying to get information about what may have been in his home.

As the story was told on CNN radio being broadcast in Atlanta on WSB, he overpowered a cop and got his gun, and this is how he got shot. The other cops were tending to his arterial blood loss, which allowded escape from the scene and accounts for them both saving his life and the slow response and reasoning for escape.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
But the one thing that no one seems to be getting...

Not one of you has seen the bags he set down.

They have now announced they have footage of him planting BOTH bags.

Not one of you have seen either one of those videos, so you have zero, zippo, zilch, way of knowing

This has been brought up many times though, and I'm sure everyone is fully aware that there has been no footage shown of anyone leaving the bags that exploded. I don't remember hearing that they even have footage of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've said that, or that they have footage. I find it very annoying that they still haven't released the footage, and if they have no footage of it they should admit it. All we can hope is that they release unmodified footage of it later.

I do remember a mall shooting in Finland, at Sello, where there was footage of the guy walking all around the shopping centre, but the footage of him in the store where he shoots is cut out, and there is no actual footage shown of him with a gun (pretty sure). In that case it can be understood why the evidence is not shown (its a fatal shooting), and everybody agrees that he did the shooting (there are many wittnesses, and he had a motive), yet the critical footage has never been released. This might be something similar, perhaps police feel that the footage of them setting down the bags is somehow not ok to show publicly. I don't agree with it, but sometimes footage that does exist isn't shown to the public.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

It was broadcast, again, on CNN via WSB in Atlanta, that the younger brother was identified at the 7-11 via the cctv security footage. They didn't have any idea to begin with, they were the ones involved at the 7-11 until they saw, and identified him from the footage.

Oh, the FBI said they had footage of him dropping the one bag the day they released the pictures of the brothers.

m.theatlanticwire.com...

Authorities investigating the attack on the Boston Marathon
focused Thursday on finding two men seen on camera including
one who set down a black bag and dashed away just before the
bombs went off ... The FBI distributed a photo to other federal
law enforcement agencies of the men.

m.theatlanticwire.com...

a picture, from a new surveillance video
at Lord & Taylor in Copley Square, that appears to show a man
leaving a bag at the scene of the crime.

Note: The video that was released was from the same side of the street. The Lord and Taylor video, among others, have never been released.

The FBI stated several days ago they already had 2.7 gigs of video. I imagine they have much more by now. And this one, most damning of all:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick revealed on Sunday that
surveillance video from the Boston Marathon attack shows one
suspect dropping his backpack and calmly walking away from
it before the bomb inside it exploded.
The video clearly puts 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at the
scene of the attack, Patrick said on NBC.
'It does seem to be pretty clear that this suspect took the
backpack off, put it down, did not react when the first explosion
went off and then moved away from the backpack in time for
the second explosion,' Patrick said. 'It's pretty clear about his
involvement and pretty chilling, frankly.'

edit on 22-4-2013 by Libertygal because: ETA LINKS

Here is a link to a pic from the 7-11. Debates about if they robbed it or not, but that night, the live briadcasts were, he robbed it. His image WAS captured there, regardless.
Item 3 on the page:

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
Boston bombers: 'Hey you (Mercedes SUV owner), get in the car, you're our hostage and we're taking the car!'

Hostage: 'ok, ok, don't hurt me, take whatever you want.'

Boston bombers: 'Yeah, we're the boston bombers!'

...seems unlikely that happened and I'm thinking the media (or hostage) made that little story up.

Side note: Get ready for your mandatory RFID chips in the future!! We need to be able to track everyone's physical position just in case you turn from a sweet young boy to a raging dirty child killer.... cuz we shut down the town and still couldn't find a shifty 19 yr old... even though we had him in sight after a shootout... and he got away on foot!!

I know right? What a ridiculous quote. What member of the CIA/FBI wrote that? They need to be fired and a film screen writer hired in their place...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stussy123
You know Im done debating if this was a false flag or not. BOTTOM LINE is I can bet he's gonna fry if found guilty. The trending hashtags #freejahar ,etc are just ways of tracking "radical" people. He's guilty automatically in the public eyes right now evident by Twitter. My question is : Cant this incident be used as an accelerant of debated laws like NDAA, drones, gun control? You do agree that this is a precedent , Right?

How will he get a fair trial? Everyone has heard about him ....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Actually, I thought the images were taken when the brothers went in to pick up money from an ATM using the hostages card (carjacking hostage). They didn't rob the service station, but instead they robbed the hostage ($800 pretty sure).

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

So do you really think this family was so close that "adults" really knew what these boys were doing?

One could argue that they either knew or suspected. I agree parents do live in denial of what their children do, but even in that denial they know deep down something is wrong. Parents can see subtle changes in their children if theyre really close to them relationship wise.

On the otherhand they were practising muslims, and Islam is notorious for violence towards people of other religions or nonreligions and they weren't of the ignorant muslim variety who do not read Quran, they knew exactly what they were doing and why. They even kill eachother, so this "religion of peace" facade is just that, a facade. There is no such thing as peace in this world, not for anyone and anyone who tells you there is, is very naieve about the world they live in and what goes on in their surroundings.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
My friends, pls be careful! Patriots are being tracked and reported.

“Bradshaw plans to use the extra $1 million to launch “prevention intervention” units featuring specially trained deputies, mental health professionals and caseworkers. The teams will respond to citizen phone calls to a 24-hour hotline with a knock on the door and a referral to services, if needed,” reports the Palm Beach Post.

Full here: b4in.org...

I think we all need more attention about personal security. We are going on a long road...

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join