It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
If the kid was setup why is he in hiding?

I thought about that.

In my opinion, he/ they could be completely innocent and are set up 'patsy's, or not, so I am definitely glad they captured him alive.

I want him to talk.

All we have so far is a picture of him and his brother walking with backpack at the marathon. It is already now known that the FBI has questioned the deceased brother a few yrs ago, when it was discovered that he was muslim, maybe radical, and a 9/11 truther.

So could they have decided to name them suspects because it would 'fit'?

This brings me to your question: why would he run?

Because he is only 19, his picture is all over the world naming him a terrorist, his brother was shot and killed in front of him, and he is scared to death.

Very possible,

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Real muslims that follow their faith my friend and very kind people, most wouldnt even step on an ant because they fear punishment. Muslims greet with the words peace be upon you, islam is built upon the fundamentals of peace and equality why do you think it is the fastest growing religion? because more people are researching despite the backlash more people are waking up and realizing why there is a war on islam, islamic system is the only sytem the can fix the worlds economy and wipe the world clean of poverty. Yes alot of horrible people use religion especially so called muslims to excuse their barbaric traditional actions that in reality contradict their faith most of these so called muslim countries are the worst and they are nothing close to a real muslim, study the prophet mohammed and see that he was a man who married women from diffrent religions in order to unite nations and tribes, when islam came out it was the only thing that saved many arabs from the old barbaric pegan traditions such as burrying their daughters or worshiping dates and other nonsense anyways i can go on forever but look it up without a biased approach and then come debate

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by andy1972

Just out of curiosity, what do you think the purpose of this elaborate "plan" served?

If the FBI was really setting up the oldest son, do you think they'd go to his mother to warn her?

I dont think the FBI had any clue as to what was going on in the big picture sense.

They were given a guy to investigate and they did it for 3 to 5 years, maybe they had this kid as an informant to infiltrate islamic cells in the US and it got outta hand.

They told his mother that he was walking a dangerous path, because they didnt know that this kid was being used by another agency as a patsy for this weeks events.

Just as oswald was used to infiltrate the cubans..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by trenck

my avatar represents a quote by malcolm x, liberate our minds by any means necessary. Maybe you should read some of his books it might help your tiny perspective on life and remove the veil your government has set upon your eyes

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I think the only people using these kids as a "patsy" were online extremists looking for sympathetic foreigners with U.S. citizenship.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The only thing people should be looking at is who benefits from this. It's not the people of America that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmastersam2287
reply to post by conspiracy nut

not everything is a conspiracy i just dont believe what ever the little brainwashing box says. I try not to follow the sheep

Aren't you just following a smaller herd of sheep by believing a conspiracy theory that no one can offer any evidence for?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I think the only people using these kids as a "patsy" were online extremists looking for sympathetic foreigners with U.S. citizenship.

Can you expand on the above please...because either i'm not reading it right, or i dont understand...Thanks..

The "online extremists looking for sympathetic foreigners with US citizenship" ?? is the bit i have trouble with

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Investigators: : 'we found two Muslims on surveillance camera wearing backpacks in the area.'

Feds: ' That's THEM!!!'

Case closed...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Forgive me if this has already been posted, I searched but couldn't find anything.

The father of the Boston Bombing suspects believe his kids were "set up by secret services" and I figured it relevant to the forum.

‘‘In my opinion, my children were set up by the secret services because they are practising Muslims,’’ Anzor Tsarnaev told the Interfax news agency on Friday from the North Caucasus Russian city of Makhachkala.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

edit on 19-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Why the Secret Service? This really isn't their area of expertise.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

I thought of two possibilities, 1 the american governemnt/ zionist leaders is using this to set up shop in chechnya in order to be close to their enemy russia, it seems as if we are heading to ww3 and the players and setting up their pieces. 2 russia could be behind this in order to justify an evasion into chechnya remember the pipelines that run through chechnya are very important to the russians and of course the many other resources theyve slaughted many chechnyans for already, for every action there is a reaction, there is a reason behind this further then what the media feeds us, remember they only tell us what they want us to know

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmastersam2287

I hate your religion. Then i hate all religion. but yours is, has, and always will be a red face zealot extremism and threatening to humanitys future on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Who said anything about the government being involved? Learn to read and comprehend what you're reading. Damn. This happens so much on this site that I am surprised that anyone sticks around here for any length of time. No one reads here. Either that or no one here is capable of comprehending what they are reading. Either that or they purposely mis-state other people's points as some sort of tactic that has never made any sense to me, but who knows what kind of foolishness runs wild inside the skulls of some folks.

Well first 90% of the people here think in terms of NWO/Evil all encompassing Government that does false flags on everything to push their agendas...

From your opening paragraph you suggest that 911 had an after marketing event planned to basically limit our freedoms, right? As in they had a plan for 911 but not with Boston, right? My point was that I fail to see some all powerful puppet master in either 911 or Boston and any after marketing goals were/are pure chance based on unknown causal reactions due to the crazyness that our Government responds to everything.

So don't get your panties in a wad, I wasn't suggesting you think the Government planned the Boston bombing, but I wasn't sure how you saw 911.... Your below statement explains it all... If our Government actually tried something they would not only fail miserably but get caught quickly.

I never see government as the perpetrators of these kinds of attacks. Not our government. Our government is messy and reactive.

I agree 100%

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I think Muslim extremists are looking for foreigners from Muslim countries and with U.S. citizenship to help carry out their plans of attacking America.

It's already been reported that the youngest brother was turning into a Syrian sympathizer.

Here's an article dated February 28th...

A senior Iranian Revolutionary Guard commander has warned America and Europe that al-Qaida operatives will soon attack them.

And a source in the Islamic regime’s Intelligence Ministry told WND that another terror team is about to enter the United States. Should the West not accept Iran’s rights to its nuclear program within six months, the terrorists will attack, he said.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

Between all of the drone attacks killing top Al Qaeda leaders in the last year, even from two weeks ago, I think Al Qaeda is stepping up it's recruiting with the help of other Muslim countries.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
reply to post by Xtrozero

Why I know the government isn't responsible for a majority of the conspiracies, they have a hard time doing minimal things, let alone a huge operation.

LOL Right On Brother! You should start an entire thread on this subject.
Best comment I have read on here to date. Do people not realize there are good and evil people in every organization? Same with the US Government.
yin yang
edit on 20-4-2013 by kimsie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

nice I hope hate takes you far in life, racism and discrimination is typically a weak mans tool, dont hate something you dont understand one day it might make you look foolish

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

Yes true statement I agree, but when I see a nation committing crimes after crimes one must speak out, those who stand for nothing will fall for everything.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I think the guy said by Secret Services as in intelligence agencies

I think that's what he said

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Its more like fbi and mossad looking for people to carry out their agenda, muslims and their nations are way too screwed up to even think about dealing with any other problems besides what they are facing in their homeland thanks to the imperialistic capitalistic barbaric warmongering resourse stealing western nations led by their racist zionist goyim hating leading nation of ISRAHELL

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmastersam2287
reply to post by EA006

I thought of two possibilities, 1 the american governemnt/ zionist leaders is using this to set up shop in chechnya in order to be close to their enemy russia, it seems as if we are heading to ww3 and the players and setting up their pieces.

Nope. It's 2013, not 1913. We don't need to "set up shop" next to anyone anymore. We hover over them 24/7 from miles up with HD satellites.

2 russia could be behind this in order to justify an evasion into chechnya remember the pipelines that run through chechnya are very important to the russians and of course the many other resources theyve slaughted many chechnyans for already, for every action there is a reaction, there is a reason behind this further then what the media feeds us, remember they only tell us what they want us to know

Nope. Both of these guys never lived in Chechnya, and none in their family live there. Besides, Russia doesn't need a justification to "envade" Chechnya, and they never have needed one. They just do when they feel the need to, and the government of Chechnya opens the door when they do. No sweat.

Face it. You have no idea what's going on in that situation. Definitely no idea if what you've posted so far is any indication.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join