It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I really find it appalling that so many people on this forum, ATS for heavens sake, still find it necessary to throw insults around and discourage institutional analysis by putting people down because they simply think outside the box or believe differently then them.

You're tired of hearing the word False Flag? You don't want to participate anymore? Good. Leave.

There is mountains of evidence to support the fact governments engage in sponsored terrorism against their own people and blame it on either real or imaginary enemies. Granted, in the US that evidence is more lacking than other parts of the world, but it so not even close to being out of the realm of possibility. Making your mind up either way so fast is quite reprehensible in my eyes.

I'm no False Flag conspiracy nutter, quite the opposite. I'm a highly educated and professional member of society and a student of history and human nature. Evil exists, you better believe it, and it more times than not hides behind a banner (or flag) of goodness. A false flag, in a way.

I wish people would wake up and realize that the job of the government and media is to misinform and keep us deliberately in the dark and confused. From the start of the early 20th century when Edward Bernays and George Creel and Walter Lippmann began working for the US government as well as Madison Ave. in order to "help guide the populace" in order to achieve a more sound democracy (because we are untrustworthy animals, after all. Their words, not mine) we have been tricked, deceived, manipulated, and lied to about EVERYTHING.

Time to wake up America
edit on 20-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This seems to be the pic going around that supposedly show someone else planting the bomb.

It's hardly conclusive. Could be someone simply stopping to get something out of their bag. I'm sure you could find a still frame of anyone anywhere that makes them look suspicious.

This has been another success for the police state. Images of the event were published online and everyone played "Where's Waldo" with them, plastering images of people with bulky backpacks and Punisher baseball hats all over the internet. The tattling went so viral that one of the pictured individuals felt the need to turn himself in and proclaim his innocence.

What good little slaves we've become.

edit on 20-4-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Flag Waivers

reply to post by PatriotGames2

Actually, "false flag" is a traditional ATS greeting. Many of us use it instead of "hello".

To wit:

ATSer #1: "False flag! Anything new going on tonight?"

ATSer #2: "False flag! Nope, just the same old same old."

/ats_trivia

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
This seems to be the pic going around that supposedly show someone else planting the bomb.

Don't let the fact that the windows are already blown out in that photo slow you down any.
I mean we are all slaves and Boston was under Martial Law.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.cbsnews.com... New(?) photo of the dude getting out of the boat. He really doesn't look hurt much at all. Makes me think the bloody face in the arrest pic was from a couple police/SWAT guys "greeting" him.

SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Doesn't look in too bad a shape that he has to be having surgery but who knows.

Originally posted by Lazysunday
www.cbsnews.com... New(?) photo of the dude getting out of the boat. He really doesn't look hurt much at all. Makes me think the bloody face in the arrest pic was from a couple police/SWAT guys "greeting" him.

Cant see his face though so who knows. He may also be shot but well enough to walk. I'v seen guys shot before and walking around. Still list them in serious situation though.
edit on 4/20/2013 by SMR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Don't let the fact that the windows are already blown out in that photo slow you down any.

What? How are blown out windows not relevant?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SMR

The second video on that same site has the police commissioner confirming a gunshot wound to the leg and neck. Doesn't look like he has blood on his front so maybe it just grazed him. I was also just thinking if he was shot last night, he might have quite a bit of blood loss. So ya, outwardly he doesn't look that bad but he may be very weak.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gq1412

Originally posted by opethPA

Because the person I responded to claimed this was a pic of someone planting the bombs which would be hard to do given that they had already blow up in this photo.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Literally just woke up. What's the news?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gq1412

Yeah, that's pretty suspicious to hide in a doorway immediately after a terrorist bombing.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Oh I see, i thought you were saying the opposite.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SMR

Is that a vest he is wearing?

I don't see ANY blood in this picture.

Compare this to the picture of him on the ground. It looks like a different jacket and in the boat picture you can see the top of his nose - no blood.
edit on April 20th 2013 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Don't let the fact that the windows are already blown out in that photo slow you down any. I mean we are all slaves and Boston was under Martial Law.

I think you misunderstand, I too say this pic is b.s. too.

And yes we are good slaves, who amidst a crisis took to our computers and pointed out suspicious looking people in pictures posted on the internet, and if tomorrow those identified by internet sleuths were "disappeared" for national security reasons everybody would be saying, "see, I told you so, they had something to do with it". Thousands of volunteer spies, a police state thrives off this.

I've already agreed with you that Boston was not under martial law, but this is about as close as you can get

All I'm saying is that if this was a drill, it was a total success. The people are trained.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Watch for the FBI agent to hop the fence. HAHA. This thread needs a laugh.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I really do t think it was just the two of them. I believe there are many more.

SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Pretty crude image so hard to tell much. Surely cant see his face so who knows if it is or isn't bloody.
As for gun shots, they unloaded on that kid a lot and kind a surprised he isn't dead from blood loss. He must have got lucky and only a couple and or just grazed.
If he did get a punch to the face ... 'I didnt see anything' ...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
They are now saying that he will absolutely not be read his miranda rights..

His attorney will have a field day with this.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
CovertBlack:

I don't agree. I see one person who was able to hide among thousands. Including hundreds of homes.

Now you see this is what I'm talking about. It is this inability of many Americans to look at the facts truthfully, and to fully digest and understand what those truths are saying. I've separated your statements in order to respond to each in turn.

Disagree by all means, it's important you do, because your voice and your perception is as important as mine. If we are to gain an understanding of each other we have to look each other squarely in the face of our differences; but why would we want to do that, why would we want to understand each other? Ultimately, to reconcile the schism between us. To allow the word, not the bomb or the bullet to speak for our grievances.

One person who did no more harm, who didn't kill anyone, who caused no more mayhem...

His presence caused the shutdown of the whole of Boston. His presence interrupted the daily lives of thousands of Bostonians, brought a form of benign and mild martial law to the streets of Boston (and the Bostonians applaud it at the end), and you state he 'caused no more mayhem'! If that is not what you would call mayhem, I would hate to see that which you would call mayhem! If you can get people to fear for their lives or their safety, you have just seen how you can get them to accept elements of martial law and lock downs. A few more times, and people will come to accept it as a necessary inconvenience.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

His presence caused the shutdown of the whole of Boston. His presence interrupted the daily lives of thousands of Bostonians, brought a form of benign and mild martial law to the streets of Boston (and the Bostonians applaud it at the end), and you state he 'caused no more mayhem'! If that is not what you would call mayhem, I would hate to see that which you would call mayhem! If you can get people to fear for their lives or their safety, you have just seen how you can get them to accept elements of martial law and lock downs. A few more times, and people will come to accept it as a necessary inconvenience.

Exactly what I've been saying. And I'll repeat, the USA! chants were nauseating. Whether this was a drill or not, there's no doubting after this that the public is trained to accept martial law, and that it can be implemented at a moments notice.

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join