It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
This seems to be the pic going around that supposedly show someone else planting the bomb.

It's hardly conclusive. Could be someone simply stopping to get something out of their bag. I'm sure you could find a still frame of anyone anywhere that makes them look suspicious.

This has been another success for the police state. Images of the event were published online and everyone played "Where's Waldo" with them, plastering images of people with bulky backpacks and Punisher baseball hats all over the internet. The tattling went so viral that one of the pictured individuals felt the need to turn himself in and proclaim his innocence.

What good little slaves we've become.

edit on 20-4-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

The windows are blown out. Bomb already exploded before this pic was taken

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
My biggest problem is with the size of the blasts, you're telling me it would cause that much of an explosion without C4 or plastic explosives? That's pretty insane. Anybody have any video evidence that blasts of that size could be made with pressure cooker bombs?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gq1412

I don't have any direct evidence but all week there have been mentions in the media about these types of bombs being used all over the world. It's late and I don't have the energy to go looking but I bet if you search other bombings you might find some explosions to compare it to.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Just when you thought it was over...

Bam!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gq1412
My biggest problem is with the size of the blasts, you're telling me it would cause that much of an explosion without C4 or plastic explosives? That's pretty insane. Anybody have any video evidence that blasts of that size could be made with pressure cooker bombs?

It wasn't that big of an explosion to begin with. It was devastating because of the shrapnel. It doesn't mean it was powerful, it was just very damaging.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

That's an interesting developement. Wonder if he is one of the faces on the deck of cards I got......

SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
His demeanor is so hilarious

C'mon man. It's like when kids want tattoos or piercings. Some people it just doesn't fit. Look for a different image.

I will agree though that I want to know who this guy is/was and what happened to him. We heard a small blip and then nothing.
Ringleader to the Brothers ? Was he there ? There to make sure things went off without a hitch ?
Stuff like this is why 9/11 is the biggest conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gq1412

A high explosive Bomb relies on the explosive material itself to cause the damage.

Low explosives don't generally make good IEDs because they release their energy over time. Using a pressure vessel as the container allows a low explosive material to release its energy as if it was a high explosive material. The energy released is captured and released very suddenly when the container loses its physical integrity.

Hope that helps your understanding.

Mods - this is general physics information.

P

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I haven't followed up since the capture. Has He spoken to authorities and proclaimed his innocence? Are they 100% they got the real guy? Where was he shot and how many times?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Probably been said, but I find it sickening to see photos of people waving flags and cheering as they take the suspect away, especially if he was carried out in critical (as our paper says). People that celebrate anything to do with these situations in any way creeps me out. Yeah, they got the guy they were chasing, you don't need to chant "USA", yuck. Look for the silver lining, focus on the positive, but don't effing clap and cheer.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Had to go back 80 pages to catch up (which took an hour) . Looks like everything went down within 3 hours of me going to bed.
I'm not religious in the slightest, but I prayed before I slept to any higher power that they would catch him, and catch him alive. Prayer answered.
Everyone involved worked so hard, the police, all the special forces, and special branches of law enforcement, and all the people that posted to keep the thread so well updated.
Good news to wake up to.
Now to wait and hope we get some truth out of this guy after they've finished interrogating him.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I haven't followed up since the capture. Has He spoken to authorities and proclaimed his innocence? Are they 100% they got the real guy? Where was he shot and how many times?

He hasn't spoken to authorities yet, or atleast that we know of. He's in serious condition in the hospital with a gunshot wound to the leg and neck.

As for certainty they got the right guy... law enforcement seems 99% sure. ATS people... 70/30 maybe lol

SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

No kidding ... how dare they cheer against a terrorist who killed and maimed so many ... how dare they !

Are you guys kidding me with this crap.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyD

These guys had nothing to do with the bombing.

Yes just like the Saudi national who has nothing to do at all?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Any new developments?????

SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The men in the image when this all started (Blue track suit, White hat and his friend) have been cleared. He is a High School student who was there to run but arrived at wrong location and could not run. He has already been on the news as he went to Police once he saw he was being blamed all over 4chan and reddit ... sadly as well as here and I too, can admit, pointed fingers.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfBlitzered
Any new developments?????

Seems pretty quiet now. It's pretty much all speculation until they talk to this kid, which I'm guessing will be soonish for law enforcement but maybe significantly longer before any of it gets out to the media. I'm heading to bed, don't think there will be anything else significant tonight.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I just woke up; could someone please give me a recap? I went to bed at around 200 pages

Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

stuff lots of stuff and some things happened too. sorry a little tipsy

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well, i wnt to bed at page 278..and i woke up here.....jesus...i havnt had time to read everrrrything..
Here in Spain on Yahoo they're claiming they wont be reading him his miranda rights or be giving him access to a lawyer. He'll be interviewed by "high level" FBI and CIA.
As is, he's considered an enemy combatant and can be questioned to gain intelligence without giving him the opportunindad to kep his mouth shut, as would be under normal circumstances.
edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join