It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 343
247
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
When I saw the backpack blown, they were black...but today I saw a video in the main page of CNN, and the backpack this kid had in the video was white.

I'm I wrong?


Zoom in on the picture on the page I posted one or two pages back. If you zoom in it sure does look like both brothers are running from the scene still holding their backpacks!

Of course, without us seeing the video proof that the FBI is shoving down our throats telling us to just believe their photos and no one elses, nothing is definitive.




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   





Tadaaa!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
An entire city willfully submitted to martial law for nearly twenty-four hours in response to one nineteen year old terrorist on the run.


Don't let the fact that what occurred was not close to Martial Law get in the way of anything. I like how the FF crowd keeps pointing to the fact that the poor suspect was only 19 because you know a 19 year old is not capable of anything horrible or violent.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Who was the OP of the Ustream feed?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by DirtyD
I noticed Anderson Copper brought this up rather conveniently.


Everything Anderson Cooper did and said seemed like scripted BS to be quite frank.

As a matter of fact, every single one of those MSM running it non-stop felt scripted.

Which is just part of their job description I suppose.


Right after the FBI press conference, a cnn reporter in boston got yelled at by a pedestrian for reading off a script and not report the REAL news. He sounded serious and really wouldn't let it go after being pulled off scene. My DVR can't run 24 hours a day so if anyone has that clip, its out there somewhere



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3
reply to post by thatniqqa
 


They are remarkably clean for people who are assisting someone with bodily injuries like that... and i did notice that there isnt a long trail of blood like there should be. I must say they did a good job on the prosthetic skin which does look believable... but until I saw DNA results showing it was human flesh and was his I do not believe it myself.


I noticed he is lying very still - the body isn't twisting at all.

Not only do the workers not have blood on them - he doesn't seem to have too much blood either. It didn't even soak through to his shirt to his skin.

Why take a picture? How many pictures like this are released right away?

Why aren't they cutting his cloths off - it's a standard procedure for any trauma patient - plus they would want to check for weapons too.
edit on April 19th 2013 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)




And what about the frantic guy with the ripped pants. Look like flinstones pants but skin isnt damaged and hes running 100 mph. Did he set off some theater smoke for dress up time with the crisis actors??? Hey you guys are the ones that made Box Office as it is. Enjoy the movie , free of cost provided by the govt. USA is the masters of cinema and media since Disney. We have 3D 60 inches, what u think the govt capable of? They can wake up and report wtf they want and every stupid family eating toast and cereal will naturally respond and act on it. Then ignore the many inconsistencies. If there are more than 3 loose ends , its way too many. Im starting to think the ones opposing this are either thick skulled or really govt people lol



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr
 


his brothers bag is black, that one shot proves that wasn't suspect #2's bag. How about the other bag that exploded



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I'm glad they got him alive. I didn't think they would.
I can't wait to hear what kind of intel he knows!!


1. I DOUBT that they allowed him to know anything very startling or actionable.

2. I wonder how long he'll remain alive.

McVeigh lived longer than I expected.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seek_Truth
 


I Just want to say KUDOS and thank you for the stream. I stopped counting when it hit 220,000 listener's during the peak of the last standoff.

It was down very seldom, and fed us all good info.

If that scanner is your's, amazing, if not, amazing.

Thanks for the link.

Been listening since 8am and still listening.

-Cheers



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr






Tadaaa!



THIS ^^^^

Please can someone explain this? And please be reasonable.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Thats my point...nobody has seen the other backpack, at least not me.
The one that we have proof that exploded wasn't his.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatniqqa

Originally posted by metalpr






Tadaaa!



THIS ^^^^

Please can someone explain this? And please be reasonable.



That after the bombs went off?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck


We have him heading towards the second site with the backpack. We have him at the site where we can see the backpack on the ground. We have him leaving the site without the backpack.

I think it's safe to assume it was him. And we have a civilian who saw suspect #1 put the first bomb down.


what if someone else said they saw someone else put a backpack down who do you believe?

i understand the 'What If' arguments can go on forever, i'm just asking what do you consider 'Truth'

i can't believe someone at a place where known drills for bombings are held, where warnings about drills are being said over the speakers, and a man walks up to you and lays a backpack at your feet, and you don't do anything for 2 minutes?

he also said he looked into his eyes and the suspect was wearing glasses, unless he took them off just to look into his eyes,

you assume they are guilty because you want to assume they are guilty, it's hard for people to believe 'America' can behave like other countries, where the American government has no problems killing innocent people for their personal reasons, 'America' is above other countries, yet one of the biggest terror countries existing now



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thatniqqa
 


I'm sorry - I thought the poster was talking about the arrest - not the bombing itself.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thatniqqa
 


Explain what?


SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You guys are feeding a troll.
Stop feeding and he will leave along with his offensive username.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
President Obama Praises Capture Of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by ManiShuck


We have him heading towards the second site with the backpack. We have him at the site where we can see the backpack on the ground. We have him leaving the site without the backpack.

I think it's safe to assume it was him. And we have a civilian who saw suspect #1 put the first bomb down.


what if someone else said they saw someone else put a backpack down who do you believe?

i understand the 'What If' arguments can go on forever, i'm just asking what do you consider 'Truth'

i can't believe someone at a place where known drills for bombings are held, where warnings about drills are being said over the speakers, and a man walks up to you and lays a backpack at your feet, and you don't do anything for 2 minutes?

he also said he looked into his eyes and the suspect was wearing glasses, unless he took them off just to look into his eyes,

you assume they are guilty because you want to assume they are guilty, it's hard for people to believe 'America' can behave like other countries, where the American government has no problems killing innocent people for their personal reasons, 'America' is above other countries, yet one of the biggest terror countries existing now



Yes i dont know why these people get the notion that America isnt dirty. Thats like not being real with yourself. You can never say our govt is perfect angels



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Originally posted by DirtyD
An entire city willfully submitted to martial law for nearly twenty-four hours in response to one nineteen year old terrorist on the run.


Don't let the fact that what occurred was not close to Martial Law get in the way of anything. I like how the FF crowd keeps pointing to the fact that the poor suspect was only 19 because you know a 19 year old is not capable of anything horrible or violent.


I'm not in the FF crowd, letting it all unfold first. I was just pointing out the fact that one fugitive terrorist caused a major city to willfully submit to martial law for nearly 24 hours. Now imagine if this had been a more serious threat. Just shows how easily we succumb.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
You guys are feeding a troll.
Stop feeding and he will leave along with his offensive username.


A troll? sir im not trying to be offensive. Im just pointing out inconsistencies. Name calling is futile because I could easily say the same about you but that would be first grade bicker.



new topics

top topics



 
247
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

log in

join