It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullhorn
This will be interesting. If they start pushing the "he did this because he was one of those dangerous 9/11 truthers and we really have to do something about these people" agenda, there will be no doubt in my mind this was staged. But again, let's wait and see where this goes...

I noticed Anderson Copper brought this up rather conveniently. Apparently the mother stated that 9/11 was perpetrated by the US Government to foment hatred against Islam. Amazing. The real story here is the older brother being identified as a possible terrorist to the FBI two years ago.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thatniqqa

They are remarkably clean for people who are assisting someone with bodily injuries like that... and i did notice that there isnt a long trail of blood like there should be. I must say they did a good job on the prosthetic skin which does look believable... but until I saw DNA results showing it was human flesh and was his I do not believe it myself.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Bostonians are celebrating tonight in the streets...

Spontaneous celebrations have broken out all over the city of Boston tonight after learning that Suspect #2, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was captured alive in Watertown earlier this evening.

Spontaneous crazy party in the Commons. Hundreds of people. Unreal

mix1041.cbslocal.com...

As news spread throughout Boston, Mass., that the second suspect believed to be responsible for the Boston Marathon bombings had been taken into custody, spontaneous celebrations erupted throughout the city.

Students at Northeastern University crowded into the streets, clapping and cheering at passing police officers, waving American flags and singing the country’s National Anthem. Similar celebrations also took place near where 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was taken into custody and along the route as police and paramedics took him to the hospital, Boston media reported.

Bostonians Celebrate In The Streets In Moments After Bombing Suspect Arrested

Celebration in the streets of Boston!
Bost onians take to the streets in celebration

edit on 19-4-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatniqqa
Come on now. That dude was upright in a wheelchair with his legs blown off. No blood on wheelchair or rescuers. He's clutching his leg. Leg isnt burnt so dont yell cauterization. Wheelchair when he needs tourniquets. There are two bones in the lower leg. No one. CLEARLY FAKE . I dont care. Half truth will be treated as a lie. Also pics of people just chilling on the pavement while people took pics. I seen smiles too. What happen to the first names they gave us. They sure tied his pic to that "missing " person

uh you take any clip from a video, someone might be smiling and they're NOT. Sometimes men cry!! and sometimes a picture at the wrong time may make it seem like they are laughing or smiling. Geez. Do you have a video you can post of him humming and smiling down the block....and if even you did, id be happy to be alive so sue me for smiling after an event

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well the die hards are coming out of the woodwork now, it was good while it lasted.

Thanks everyone.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Too soon for a touch of levity?

i.imgur.com...

Gotta love government workers.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Come on now. That dude was upright in a wheelchair with his legs blown off. No blood on wheelchair or rescuers. He's clutching his leg. Leg isnt burnt so dont yell cauterization. Wheelchair when he needs tourniquets. There are two bones in the lower leg. No one. CLEARLY FAKE . I dont care. Half truth will be treated as a lie. Also pics of people just chilling on the pavement while people took pics. I seen smiles too. What happen to the first names they gave us. They sure tied his pic to that "missing " person

You are an even bigger scumbag than you are a moron.

Im pointing out logic inconsistencies. Upload the pic then and I'll show you. Girl has holes in her blouse but no burns or anything through the holes. They were so quick to show #1s morgue pic , out of curiosity, can I see the vics? Who are they? They can "make" people as we all know. They're the kings of cinema and media. This is a big precedent that will change many laws without a doubt. WHY WERE WE GIVEN FALSE FIRST INDIAN NAMES AND STUFF

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
People can and do strange things when in a state of emotional shock. Some fall to the ground sobbing, some go hysterical, many enter the state of emotional withdrawal.

It is all so variable. The smile could well be directed at a child that survived against all odds.

In this type of situation you cannot read peoples expressions and make assumptions. If you do, your assumptions will be wrong.

Remember also that you are likely still responding from an emotional perspective.

P

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

That's why Chomsky handles the gatekeeping.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
When I saw the backpack blown, they were black...but today I saw a video in the main page of CNN, and the backpack this kid had in the video was white.

I'm I wrong?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ascent13

uh you take any clip from a video, someone might be smiling and they're NOT. Sometimes men cry!! and sometimes a picture at the wrong time may make it seem like they are laughing or smiling. Geez. Do you have a video you can post of him humming and smiling down the block....and if even you did, id be happy to be alive so sue me for smiling after an event

Dont know how to link but its the one when the white hat is rounding the corner. They noticed his smirk but look at the original uncropped one. The older guy in the sunglasses on the right is posted stationary with a smile. The guy in the grey suit by the brown door is chillin when 2 bombs have gone off

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
Too soon for a touch of levity?

i.imgur.com...

Gotta love government workers.

The best part of that .gif is that the dude didn't even realize what he did. He kept walking like a boss.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
April 2013 goes down in history both for the United States as well as AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A little more information on the brothers:

Chechen Brothers Suspected in Boston Bombings Grew up as Refugees

MOSCOW Russian TV reported Friday that two ethnic Chechen brothers are suspects in terrorist bombings. But, for Russians, there was a new twist: the bombings were in Boston.

and

Chechen officials told reporters Friday that there was no evidence the family ever lived in Chechnya.

Source

He posted on Instagram: "Any attempts to draw a parallel between Chechnya and the Tsarnaevs, if they are guilty, are futile. They grew up in the U.S., and their views and beliefs were formed there. The roots of the evil should be looked for in America."

Priceless!
edit on 4/19/2013 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by elysiumfire
DirtyD:

The USA! chants are nauseating.

Absolutely agree. America won nothing here, but lost credibility. Two individuals took on the might of Rome, and although one's dead and the other captured, they managed to inflict wounds and shutdown an entire city. What message does that send to others of their similar thinking ilk?

AGWSkeptic:

Shortly after that they had a guy on saying that he felt this was the start of something rather than the ending.

Indeed. Two bogey men have been caught. Under the world's gaze they showed what to do and how to do it. Other's may now be waiting in the wings and do it better. The only way to switch this cycle of violence off is to change your policy to winning hearts and minds. Take away the reasons for terrorism, and you will truly have something to celebrate, but you cannot do it with guns.

I absolutely agree with and applaud your points

As I watch CNN and FOX news footage of the crowds cheering, "USA, USA", I am thinking back to your point, "What exactly did we win today?"

A 19 yr old was able to elude 9000 law enforcement to include our SWAT, a few military members, local, state, and national police for about 20 hrs...basically, like you said, another terrorist cell is watching and saying, "Hmm...so all we gotta do is this and that..."

Yea...this was incredible. And once again, I await his due date in court.

I don't agree. I see one person who was able to hide among thousands. Including hundreds of homes. One person who did no more harm, who didn't kill anyone, who caused no more mayhem, was abducted without incident.

An entire city willfully submitted to martial law for nearly twenty-four hours in response to one nineteen year old terrorist on the run.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
When I saw the backpack blown, they were black...but today I saw a video in the main page of CNN, and the backpack this kid had in the video was white.

I'm I wrong?

you are technically. you say you saw the backpack blown and IT was black not THEY were black. His backpack was grey/white but with some black. Too soon to say for sure

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

Chechen officials told reporters Friday that there was no evidence the family ever lived in Chechnya.

Source

I wonder if the fact that the Russians reduced Grozny to rubble had anything to do with that.

link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
I noticed Anderson Copper brought this up rather conveniently.

Everything Anderson Cooper did and said seemed like scripted BS to be quite frank.

As a matter of fact, every single one of those MSM running it non-stop felt scripted.

Which is just part of their job description I suppose.

link   
Regarding the arrest photo:

I noticed he is lying very still - the body isn't twisting at all.

Not only do the workers not have blood on them - he doesn't seem to have too much blood either. It didn't even soak through to his shirt to his skin.

Why take a picture? How many pictures like this are released right away?

Why aren't they cutting his cloths off - it's a standard procedure for any trauma patient - plus they would want to check for weapons too.
edit on April 19th 2013 by Daughter2 because: (in the original post I thought the poster I was replying to was talking about the arrest photo]
edit on April 19th 2013 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join