It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 345
247
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Just want to LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at false flagger xD.

UFO/Aliens story are more believable then False Flagger. I really hate false flagger A LOT. But i know they are just deficiant mental people... not their fault




posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruthagain
 


Lol you will see it during the trial xD hahaha.

And yeah, these 2 guys runs off the police, throwing explosive and gun fight them because they were innocent............ LOL xD False Flagger = Real Failer



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by ManiShuck

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by ManiShuck


We have him heading towards the second site with the backpack. We have him at the site where we can see the backpack on the ground. We have him leaving the site without the backpack.

I think it's safe to assume it was him. And we have a civilian who saw suspect #1 put the first bomb down.


what if someone else said they saw someone else put a backpack down who do you believe?

i understand the 'What If' arguments can go on forever, i'm just asking what do you consider 'Truth'

i can't believe someone at a place where known drills for bombings are held, where warnings about drills are being said over the speakers, and a man walks up to you and lays a backpack at your feet, and you don't do anything for 2 minutes?

he also said he looked into his eyes and the suspect was wearing glasses, unless he took them off just to look into his eyes,

you assume they are guilty because you want to assume they are guilty, it's hard for people to believe 'America' can behave like other countries, where the American government has no problems killing innocent people for their personal reasons, 'America' is above other countries, yet one of the biggest terror countries existing now


Do we have someone else seen putting the bomb down? No, we don't.

I assume they are guilty because everything I've seen and heard leads to them being guilty. Eyewitness reports and pictures.

This isn't about what I think of America, so stop acting like you know how everyone thinks. You don't.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ManiShuck because: Had 'stop stop' instead of 'so stop'.


Have we seen the alleged suspects putting down the "Bomb"?



Are you too lazy to re-read the first quoted post?

Come on. Like Seth Meyers said... "Has it reached the point where Americans only think someone was born here if they saw it? I know I was born here, and I know my younger brother was born here, but when it comes to my older brother, I can only take him at his word."

I'm done in this thread. We have too many false flaggers trying to create a conspiracy and other users with racist usernames. This was a good thread while it lasted.


Equally too many people with blind faith, it goes both ways,

why should i accept something just because someone said it true? how is trust built? by honesty, and look at the past records dealing with Media and Government,

there are other pictures of people with backpacks, and later don't have backpacks, shouldn't they be suspect too then?


SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatniqqa



Are you too lazy to re-read the first quoted post?

Come on. Like Seth Meyers said... "Has it reached the point where Americans only think someone was born here if they saw it? I know I was born here, and I know my younger brother was born here, but when it comes to my older brother, I can only take him at his word."

I'm done in this thread. We have too many false flaggers trying to create a conspiracy and other users with racist usernames. This was a good thread while it lasted.


Actually Im black and I say that word. Matter of fact everybody says that word in So Cal. Hey Im 19 bro u might find me offensive because i have tattoos and listen to rap.

So would it be cool if I were to see you one day and say 'hey, I know thatnigga' ! or would you and your boys surround me and say I was racist and proceed to give me a beat down ?



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR
 


Lol Zooey deschanel, good reporting there!



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR
 

Please, let's just stick to the topic itself.

The alert feature is still working (honest!) and we're handling things.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatniqqa
Come on now. That dude was upright in a wheelchair with his legs blown off. No blood on wheelchair or rescuers. He's clutching his leg. Leg isnt burnt so dont yell cauterization. Wheelchair when he needs tourniquets. There are two bones in the lower leg. No one. CLEARLY FAKE . I dont care. Half truth will be treated as a lie. Also pics of people just chilling on the pavement while people took pics. I seen smiles too. What happen to the first names they gave us. They sure tied his pic to that "missing " person


So true. But many will deny this.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime
 





there are other pictures of people with backpacks, and later don't have backpacks, shouldn't they be suspect too then?


I'm guessing you're talking about this picture.



The guy with the white hat has already come forward to police and is no longer a person of interest. Also, if you've ever walked through a crowd like that with a big backpack on you know it's easier to take it off and carry it in front of you, which is exactly what he's doing.

These guys had nothing to do with the bombing.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruthagain
 


lolll the first name posted of the missing guy were from the "false flagger" saying that the guy was kidnapp by gouvernmenet, for become a candidate manchu.

the first name were guess from internet.

I can't stand people deny truth... and make-up story.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan
reply to post by thatniqqa
 

they didnt cut the communications, the cell towers were overloaded


uh yeah they were shut off... i was here, and i talked with the head of SWAT. let there be no misconception.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeQuebec86
 



UFO/Aliens story are more believable then False Flagger. I really hate false flagger A LOT. But i know they are just deficiant mental people... not their fault

.

UHHHH . . .

.

Is there [color=6699FF]ONE SINGLE QUOTE out of the 135 at the link--by the NWO globalist oligarchy, PTB
.
which remotely supports your assertion (VS THE OPPOSITE) in that post
?

.

twoday.net...



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesCookieIII

Originally posted by Dyzan
reply to post by thatniqqa
 

they didnt cut the communications, the cell towers were overloaded


uh yeah they were shut off... i was here, and i talked with the head of SWAT. let there be no misconception.


Good to know. Wonder what would have happened had you gotten in your car and tried to leave town.



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
reply to post by Darth_Prime
 





there are other pictures of people with backpacks, and later don't have backpacks, shouldn't they be suspect too then?


I'm guessing you're talking about this picture.



The guy with the white hat has already come forward to police and is no longer a person of interest. Also, if you've ever walked through a crowd like that with a big backpack on you know it's easier to take it off and carry it in front of you, which is exactly what he's doing.

These guys had nothing to do with the bombing.


And there are pictures of the 19 year old alleged suspect with a different coloured backpack,

Likewise, how do we know the pictures of the alleged suspects without a backpack doesn't have other explanations?


there were multiple people with bulky backpacks,


SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Cell service were turned off because they thought that maybe if they had set up bombs to use cells that it may have set them off. They did not know what types of bombs they had all over the town. They had a lot of artillery.

It was a smart decision in my opinion. There was still land line service if anyone needed to make calls. I know that's hard for some today seeing as they are 24/7 with their phones in their face ...



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm not trying to imply that it was a false flag by any means, but I do believe the government at least had a hint about it beforehand. I say this because of the increased, privatized security, present; specifically The Craft employees.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime
 





there were multiple people with bulky backpacks,


But only two people with bulky backpacks who were involved in a subsequent shoot out with the cops after murdering an officer at MIT.

And course there were multiple people with bulky backpacks, its a major city where people use public transportation. I lived in New York, almost everyone there walks around with a bulky backpack. Here in LA, not so much, we just leave everything in the car.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What the hell is going on then?

I know they got him finally, and I know how it started.

I know what happened for 24 hours.

But having read the last page in this tread to see what was said here, I see now we're back to "Derp false flag tats not the guy they all had bags."

Really?

Ok then, bye all. This thread did it's job. Now it's the scavenger time. Not me.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruthagain

Originally posted by opethPA

Originally posted by tropic

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Could someone point me to the footage of them setting the backpack down and walking off. They just spoke of it on the news and I was unaware of them actually having footage of them during the "drop off".


Appears theres no footage of Tsarnaev placing anything anywhere, whether ground, garbage, etc

Navy seals had backpacks in case he failed to perform. There are photos of that.


Awesome..I didn't know you were an active Operator for any branch of the military.
Please give me the names and teams of the SEALs that were on site.


Please show me images that these two brothers dropped off two backpacks ..


At no point have I stated that as fact yet Tropic and others have constantly stated SEALs being on site as fact.



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyD
reply to post by Darth_Prime
 





there were multiple people with bulky backpacks,


But only two people with bulky backpacks who were involved in a subsequent shoot out with the cops after murdering an officer at MIT.

And course there were multiple people with bulky backpacks, its a major city where people use public transportation. I lived in New York, almost everyone there walks around with a bulky backpack. Here in LA, not so much, we just leave everything in the car.


also the only two people who were targeted as 'Suspects', though the names changed



posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazysunday
"At some point, the FBI, not the hospital, will be updating his (the suspect's) condition." - from CNN

Hmm, is this standard procedure? Maybe someone knows if there is a precedent for the FBI stepping in for medical information. Seems a little fishy, but I'm not very knowledgeable so I won't jump to any conclusions.


Wow...good point...makes you wonder.







 
247
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

log in

join