It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well, according to my count, the scientists are on the top of this thread.
Not to be intentionally responsible for a thread stopper, give it your best shot, happy to oblige you.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Look up the definition of compartmentalize, see if that helps.

Thanks for that link SmokingGun. That's a great website.

I feel bad for those working in the airline industry who feel responsible for what's going on and can't do anything about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by flyswatter

Look up the definition of compartmentalize, see if that helps.

Thanks for that link SmokingGun. That's a great website.

I feel bad for those working in the airline industry who feel responsible for what's going on and can't do anything about it.

Compartmentalization and (union_workers or union_replaced_contractors) has no members.
You obviously do not know what you are talking about, and I can certainly prove that. Wanna go?
edit on 28-2-2013 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

You prove a big fat 0

You don't deserve to be on here

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Static cloud seeding involves spreading a chemical like silver iodide into clouds. The silver iodide provides a crystal around which moisture can condense. The moisture is already present in the clouds, but silver iodide essentially makes rain clouds more effective at dispensing their water.

Dynamic cloud seeding aims to boost vertical air currents, which encourages more water to pass through the clouds, translating into more rain [source: Cotton]. Up to 100 times more ice crystals are used in dynamic cloud seeding than in the static method. The process is considered more complex than static clouding seeding because it depends on a sequence of events working properly. Dr. William R. Cotton, a professor of atmospheric science at Colorado State University, and other researchers break down dynamic cloud seeding into 11 separate stages. An unexpected outcome in one stage could ruin the entire process, making the technique less dependable than static cloud seeding.

TextHygroscopic cloud seeding disperses salts through flares or explosives in the lower portions of clouds. The salts grow in size as water joins with them. In his report on cloud seeding, Cotton says that hygroscopic cloud seeding holds much promise, but requires further research.

just saying , if we can do this ... i am sure they can do other things too

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Come up with an argument that makes that true I have been here 3 years longer than you, and that is all you have to say?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Compartmentalize is a verb. Compartmentalization is technically a thing.

Do I wan't to go? Lol. Go what?

There's plenty of circumstancial evidence that's been supplied and even more that hasn't.

Eventually the truth will come out.

Remember when people didn't think Area 51 actually existed?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Semantics at best, those that work in the blue collar area of secret projects do not have "compartmentalized" access to anything. They are just told that they cannot talk about anything they work with. The knowledge of "compartmentalization", or " which groups are allowed to know what", , is only known by the people that run the show.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Or insiders that whistleblow.
I will leave you with this. I studied meteorology for a year and stopped because I hated calculus.

I'm sure the threads on this subject will continue but 4AM isn't the best time to go document hunting.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Jan Smith's investigation into this is very disturbing. You might want to review her pics:

www.doctorkoontz.com...
the serpentine glyph imo is not a hoax
edit on 28-2-2013 by Speckle because: because

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
reply to post by smarterthanyou

Semantics at best, those that work in the blue collar area of secret projects do not have "compartmentalized" access to anything. They are just told that they cannot talk about anything they work with. The knowledge of "compartmentalization", or " which groups are allowed to know what", , is only known by the people that run the show.

Sounds a lot like "the fact that there is no evidence is evidence they are hiding all the evidence!"

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by TrueAmerican

They are spraying chemtrails every day in Sydney I even write to main stream media. Poison the people and make it easier for haarp to control the weather

How does poisoning PEOPLE make it easier for HAARP to control the WEATHER???

That is so meaningless it is not even wrong!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Because the more metal in the air makes Haarp more effective. They are spraying to make Haarp more effective. imo. At these levels, HAARP can make a cloud catch fire

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by NeoVain

I need to back myself up?

Damn straight you do Neo. You make a bold bombastic BS statement like you did about any member. And the first thing you should be asked for is proof. And frankly, he isn't making stupid ass statements like that about you. So I'd have to take his word over yours right now no matter who the hell he is.
What "bold bombastic BS statement" did he make? I think he was saying that it's easy to believe in something, when you're getting paid to believe it? Why is that such a "stupid ass statement"? How do you know it's not true? Do you know the people on ATS??? Do you know what they do for a living? How do you know he's not a shill? How do you know i'm not a shill?

Oh wait, if i were a shill...i'd be agreeing with Phage. But, i'm a realist....living in an age of advanced technology. A technology people still don't think exists.

Confirmed.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by profundus
This is how Hollywood is trying to spin it. Oh the extremes they take, to cover their tracks.

You have to be joking ? Hollywood try'in to spin something ? I never would have dreamed such a thing. Whatta you think the girls in the sewing circle will say ?

I mean are you calling this evidence of something ?
No seriously ?
edit on 27-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

It´s what the court and the judge would call "circumstantial evidence". Have enough of it, and you don´t need any other proof. Usually 3 coincidenses is enough to judge someone to death.

And if it´s good enough for them with 3, it should be good enough for us to at least start asking some serious questions at 27?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I just spoke with someone who is an aircraft inspector. First the system mentioned by the "aircraft mechanic" would be subject to inspection by the FAA. Second, it is very "iffy" about being able to spray anything out of those static electricity rods. The mechanic was being very dramatic about the separation of the aircraft mechanics into the three groups. Just is not like that.

The final thing is the additional weight of chemicals.

I call BS on the secret spraying equipment in commercial airliners. Just makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

We've even been noticing within the last few months that some of these planes will turn their spray on right before they enter a cloud then off again once they leave, literally seeding the clouds.

Funny!...

Oh wait, your serious are you?

Someone help i'm not sure anymore if people on here are genuinely this gullible or just taking the piss...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus

Why are you so surprised? If they want people to believe these trails are "normal persisting contrails"; while covering up the truth, what better way to hypnotize the masses?

But what about this? Not Hollywood?
aircrap.org...

But I don't watch many movies any way.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You mean this?

It is remarkable that there are movies now spreading the word about geoengineering aka chemtrails. Opinions are changing as more and more public awareness to the obvious drama going on but being officially denied in the skies….clearly many can see the massive contrast with today’s skies and those years Pre-1995 in the US and pre-2000 in the EU and other NATO nations. Today we see a different colour blue and long persistent trails that were just not there before. With incremental increases in the trails it is hoped the gradual increase would appear normal to the masses. As people raise the alarm, a complex game of disinformation, propaganda and a sophisticated counterintelligence operation works 24/7 to discredit the information flowing. The governments are all complicit in a huge program, controlling the weather, food production and costs…together with changing the atmosphere to fascilitate the use of HAARP and other frequency based weapons. The governments are loosing their information war, as admitted by Hilary Clinton and desperate measures are being implemented such as new internet laws, privacy laws and terrorist laws all designed to combat and discredit the truth movement. The corrupt governments hire teams of trolls and shills to post comments on the internet and newspaper comments just to dissuade or upset truthers or persuade them they have it all wrong. This is a massive effort. Illnesses have multiplied exponentially, many of which are linked to chemtrails. Simple rainwater analysis or blood and hair samples can confirm the excessive heavy metals in our system. The UK government published it’s 5th report…On the Regulations on Geoengineering in 2009….this program is advanced and the changes are becoming evident. The soil is changing and can easily be verified. They are controlling the weather, creating high and low pressures as desired…moving the jet streams, melting the polar region by design in order to access the rich resources. They also are facilitating the massive release of trapped methane by geoengineering and consequently are causing tremendous climatic problems, which they will try to solve using they ionospheric heaters to save us ( not admitting they caused the problem) and cause much more damage. The corrupt governments are but pawns in a much bigger plan, hundreds of years old to dominate the planet and all resources and people entirely for the control from the obscenely rich elites. The Crown Corporation, the Committee of 300, The Zionists and upper Freemasons, Bilderburg group, CFR and many other NGO’s are tools of the Obscenely rich elites planning a NEW WORLD ORDER…a totalitarian technocracy of total enslavement…to be enacted through the” UN agenda 21″ aka ( sustainable development) all hinging on the big deception of global warming threat, devised by the Club of Rome which is another organisation set up by the elites. The whole global warming fear mongering is a fraud, however geoengineering that has been going on is creating freakish weather and climatic problems…which can be misconstrued to appear to confirm the LIE of global warming. Hundreds of eminent scientists are now dissenting perpetuating the LIE and top scientists at the UK research climate centre have even been caught out ” fixing and skewing the data” to fit the bogus objectives of the UN and the elites. The obscenely rich elites are master criminals, using Eugenics and poisonous vaccines and toxins in water such as fluride to control the population. Using propaganda and predictive programing to condition the masses to accept their vision and conclusions. For further research please refer to the ” useful links ” at mrmaxbliss.wordpress.com The corrupt governments use a system of compartmentalization to manage their deception and we the people only have each other to make the changes needed to stop the insanity. WE THE PEOPLE DO NOT CONSENT…and we the people can change everything together, by raising awareness to the facts we can reach everyone including many of the police and military. The media are controlled as are the courts, the only way to change this horrendous plan is to wake everyone up to the TRUTH behind the mass deception, we must expose and dismantle the elites and their machinations NOW. Work together, put the unity back into our community……..PEACE 4 ALL

First comment on the link you gave.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by jcarpenter
A few years back, I was outside and heard an aircraft at a few thousand feet. As I was watching, the pilot cycled his sprayer on/off several times. A thick, opaque chemical trail almost looking like Morris Code appeared.

It's a shame you didn't get any pictures of that. You would have had the smoking gun to break the chemtrail conspiracy wide open. Sadly, your word doesn't carry as much weight as a picture would.

If anyone sees a commercial aircraft spewing smoke of any kind from 2-3 thousand feet, take pictures and then run. You will have the holy grail.

It's the belief of folks like me, that what most folks call chemtrails, are actually contrails that form when the upper air has the correct conditions and chemtrail believers are too stuck in their conspiracy to allow common sense to seep in. Still waiting for that first check, but still holding out hope.

Obviously you didn't watch the video, there are those pictures of which you call the "holy grail" all over the video.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Here are the problems with Chemtrails...

1) If "they" are doing this...then "they" are also spraying themselves and their families (unless you see a bunch of folks going around in hazmat suits to work, school, etc.).

2) The amount of personnel that would have to be involved (ground crews, pilots, airlines, tower crews, etc., etc.) are absolutely guaranteeing nothing could be kept secret.

These two items are quite enough to declare the whole idea ludicrous...yet there are plenty of further reasons it's ridiculous as well.

A few years back, I was outside and heard an aircraft at a few thousand feet. As I was watching, the pilot cycled his sprayer on/off several times. A thick, opaque chemical trail almost looking like Morris Code appeared.

As a quick note, the inability to recall it as Morse Code (vs. Morris Code) leads me to believe that the individual is not trained in estimating the altitude of aircraft. Estimating altitude from ground level is difficult for even trained observers, let alone anyone else, especially without reference points (and if flying that low, then there likely aren't any tall reference points in the area unless the plane is coming in for a landing or taking off).
edit on 28-2-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join