It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I notice they spray in front of the sun allot as if they are trying to block out its ray's.

The earth is round mate

You work it out,

If you have issues, understand perspective and it might become clear to you or not

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by flyswatter

Look up the definition of compartmentalize, see if that helps.

Thanks for that link SmokingGun. That's a great website.

I feel bad for those working in the airline industry who feel responsible for what's going on and can't do anything about it.

Sir, I hold a current DoD Secret clearance with a favorably adjudicated SSBI, as a requirement for my employment. I am well aware of what compartmentalization is.

What I am also aware of is the pattern of the "proof" that chemtrail believers provide in this thread. I can break it down for you, to three different types:
1) anonymous people that claim to have seen things going on
2) not-so-anonymous people who point at patents and technology
3) people that say "look up, use your eyes"

And the problems with each of them:
1) no evidence is offered beyong the words.
2) no evidence can be give of the patented technology in use.
3) people cant tell whats in a trail from the ground.

Do we see the issues here? I can already see it coming from a couple of people - "hey, the second #3 says you cant tell whats in a trail, so how can you say its not a chemtrail?" My point is that none of us is capable of knowing, so those saying that a persistent trail is absolutely a chemtrail are just using that fluffy persistent trail to feed their own fantasy and/or ego. I cant sit here and tell you whats in it; all that I can do is point out the fact that contrails are known (and have been known, for decades) to produce very similar, if not identical, kinds of trails.

edit on 28-2-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Where do you start with this first of all I see that video at around 7:48 has the picture of an aircraft with ballast tanks and they try to claim it's for chemtrails

They have ballast tanks to change the position of mass in an aircraft to see how that effects it flying it's very well documented

As for claims that CONTRAILS because that's what they are look different than they did 20-30 years ago, planes fly higher faster and have better engines than 20-30 years ago!!!

As for flights have a look here 24 hours of flights world wide in one minute

If a flight goes over head look here Flightradar24

Here is a screen capture below taken a few mins ago for flights over London click on an aircraft it turns red. Highlighted aircraft in red, details of flight appear on the left.

Of the chemtrail believers I wonder how many are regular flyers or in fact have ever flown.

Seriously this subject is just one of many JOKE subjects on here!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

you have that completely backwards

In this case no,

I will explain,

Parroted claims have been made because the ones parroting these claims have already shown their ignorance in belief of such and are spreading their paranoia which will breed more ignorance from others that tend to believe more than being skeptical, many factors involved for why one would be a believer or a skeptic.

So no its not backwards, in this case or at least how I see it.

that is an excellent example of not only paranoia and ignorance on your behalf, but it also shows the extreme fear you feel should anyone break the chains of the programming installed in our minds to keep us in slavery to the controllers.

Well if one has covered enough info/disinfo on the subject one would realize that threats have already been made due to ignorance of these subjects.

Ideas about interfering with incoming flights or pilots being hassled has already happened so no paranoia on my part about what I write, a concern maybe for idiots who don't know fire is hot and can be lead straight into the flames.

i am very skeptical about what your motives are for responding to this topic, chemtrails, and others i have seen 'you' on and, doing so, i am thinking that the topics that are being discredited using various established techniques

Good for you, as one should be,

I have yet to give my motive for contribution to this site but have hinted at in previous posts of mine.

I have never discredited any subject or experience brought up, I question peoples interpretation of the reality around them for clues and understanding of my own experiences. I ask questions I have already asked my self about similar ways of thinking as shown in Chemtrail and many other topics.

If my posting makes you suspicious well I am uplifted to know I am making you think, whether it be negative or positive you paint your own picture, don't let your suspicions be your conclusion and always leave at least one door open so as not to be trapped, especially of you are one that can be lead into the flames with ease.

sorry for my timely reply, this thread has grown quite quickly.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
most us that are awake and go outside still
are way past even wondering if they exist , we are now trying to figure out what they are spraying and how we can stop them, this is serious, tyranny if its diseases or poisonous, either way i want blue skys back!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Z32Driver
reply to post by Phage

So what? You think rainwater is immune from picking up dust in the air as it falls?

Don't you recall (from the video) how he mentions that aluminum does not exist freely in our atmosphere? Its in our soil and crust but always bonded. Even 1 part ber billion is unusual in rainwatter and hes recorded much higher levels. Do you have free floating aluminum particles in your area?

Lets see what has aluminium in it

Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface

despite its prevalence in the environment, aluminium salts are not known to be used by any form of life. In keeping with its pervasiveness, aluminium is well tolerated by plants and animals

Well what do you you know soil has evidence of the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust
and of course aluminium has been used in deodorants for years.
edit on 28-2-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 311DTOM
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Of course I have. I've also been watching the sky since I was a kid. And I sure don't remember contrails being as long and persistent that form into hazy clouds like today. Let alone the sheer number I've noticed recently.

Man, of all the subjects here I didn't figure this to be such a hot button issue.

Well there is your answer, let me quote

And I sure don't remember contrails being as long and persistent that form into hazy clouds like today.

You don't remember, its OK there are others that do and can remember.
Examples can even be found in scenic scenes of some movies and TV shows from past.

Just basic use of logic would give one all the answers they are looking for in this subject.

Sheer numbers, what would cause an increase in lets say the carbon monoxide coming out of cars in lets say a city in China, where cars sales have skyrocketed in the last few years, could it be because there are more cars to produce more carbon monoxide from their exhaust or because certain cars have been fitted with carbon monoxide sprayers. Could there be more planes in the sky?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Did anyone decide to ever just go check and see what companies out there offer these services?
Heres one.
www.weathermodification.com...

-Let the truth be known

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Anybody else notice that the ones denying chemtrails are trying to convince you of their "aviation knowledge"?

For instance:

Because ther is no actual evidence - the so-called "whistleblowers" I have seen or read about are fakes IMO - I am an aircraft mechanic

I used to work in avionics. I am also very interested in weather. Since I understand what a contrail is and how they can form, I have an incredibly hard time looking at a picture of contrails and trying to make myself believe they are anything but contrails.

I call dis-informants, big time. This is a huge issue that people should NOT be ignoring. What about the massive black beams left in the sky before or after chemtrails are sprayed? I'm up in Canada and even I'VE witnessed these black beams. I live in RURAL Alberta. Acres upon acres of farm land, but I am also along a Major Highway that connects 3 Army Bases within the province. There has been a massive influx over the past 5 years of HUGE almost transparent planes that fly over the skies early in the morning and by the afternoon you can't even see the sun anymore. They are spraying these chemicals high up for a reason and I chose NOT to ignore it. I watch the skies every day and things are just not the same anymore. Sunsets here are usually almost always orange and pink which would only happen once in a blue moon 5 years ago.... Something is NOT right. Why is this so hard to believe? They do it with the food, the water, the medicine, SO why NOT the skies?!?!

contrailscience.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thedr0w

And almost every company that actually does weather modification does cloud seeding, or hasn't actually done any weather modification but has ideas on how to do it. Cloud seeding is not chemtrails as has been pointed out many times.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus

Now, if i were a "scientists", (which i'm not), i'd have to conclude that these trails make rain.
That is not an assumption a scientist would not make. If you were a meteorologist you would know that approaching weather systems often provide conditions conducive to the formation of contrails. You have cause and effect reversed.
edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You're a clever bloke, but it beggars belief just how many times you have to be told the same thing, over and over and yet over again...CONTRAILS ARE REAL....CHEMTRAILS ARE ALSO REAL.

Two separate entities.

Nobody is saying in ANY topic here or elsewhere that i have seen, that contrails are actually chemtrails, and that contrails do not exist.

OF COURSE proponants of chemtrails know and acknowledge that ordinary, simple vapour contrails exist, and
are a normal and natural product of jet aircraft...this is WHY so many posts go to great lengths to explain that CONTRAILS did not look or behave like the trails being described as chemtrails look or behave 20 or 30 years ago..they are making a direct comparison between what the KNOW as normal conrails and what they are occasionally seeing in the skies, and describing as chemtrails.

For a clever member, you seem to have a decidedly poor grasp of this.

Hopefully, the caps included will prevent such posts from you in the future, now you fully understand that contrails and chemtrails are occupying the same skies, yet are two different entities...yes?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The FACTS come from the same place as American dollars. Where there is an agenda active the facts will be made to fit, all else will be ignored. The same way people who claim they can't see the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail ignore the facts their eyes provide.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Could there be more planes in the sky?

It's not just the number it's the new technologies as well. The new high bypass turbofan runs cooler, so it tends to leave more persistent contrails than the older turbofans did.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Except what people are pointing to as chemtrails are persistent contrails, and their sprayer aircraft are anything but. Yes, I believe it's possible that chemtrails are real, but I have yet to see someone able to point to something concrete that proves it.

And I love how people claiming aviation experience are now labeled as disinfo agents. That's a great way to prove your point, everyone that might know what they're talking about is a shill.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
reply to post by network dude

Wow really? There ARE people who admit to working on these chemical spray planes, as well as thousands upon thousands of people notice the skies are not the same anymore.

Why is this topic SO HARD TO BELIEVE?

Because its not a religion

Unless of coarse some are trying to make one out of it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Could there be more planes in the sky?

It's not just the number it's the new technologies as well. The new high bypass turbofan runs cooler, so it tends to leave more persistent contrails than the older turbofans did.

But lets not confuse the kids, step by step and they will learn

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Great video OP! Probably one of the most convincing videos that I've seen to date. I have believed in the chemtrail arsenal for years, so I didn't need further convincing on this subject, alls I had to do was look up in the sky and watch them spray us (Oregon here) and then watch my nice sunny summer day fade into a white out of un- natural looking clouds, some rippled, some not.

The real proof to me has been in my garden. I haven't had a truly productive garden in 5-6 years as this spraying has worsened! My apple tree's....Yea, they should be producing bushels of apples each fall....I'm lucky to get 10 apples on each tree. No matter what I do....that apple tree will not put out. That makes complete sense now with what this fella said about trees shutting down to protect their DNA.

I pray God destroys this opperation!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by elrem48

I know that 30 or more years ago, I did NOT view this "stuff" in our skies, and I was an avid skywatcher!
Others did.

1944:

So an airplane at great heights leaves behind it, stretching for endless miles, a visible "wake" composed of ice particles so tiny that they do not fall as snow but remain suspended in the air.
Source

From 1968:

Daily, for example, hundreds of jet planes crisscross the nation or great parts of it, often leaving fluffy contrails of water vapor, manmade clouds, as a signature of their passage.

Some contrails soon dissapate. Others turn into or are soon followed by high cirruse clouds that can and do influence the earth's heat balance with the sun.

source

1972:

Then there is the matter of cloudiness. The familiar contrails often left by high-flying planes might persist for a long time under some conditions.
Source

no one will convince me that the average sky hasn't changed
It has. There are a lot more planes up there than there were 30 years ago.

edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

There is also a lot more PRETENSE now than 30 years ago!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

He's almost right. It is chaff, but chaff has nothing to do with experiments on radar systems. It's designed to jam radar seekers in missiles. It's been around for a very long time, and is very small pieces of aluminum and carbon fiber. It's a small bundle that looks huge to a radar.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by MysterX

Except what people are pointing to as chemtrails are persistent contrails, and their sprayer aircraft are anything but. Yes, I believe it's possible that chemtrails are real, but I have yet to see someone able to point to something concrete that proves it.

And I love how people claiming aviation experience are now labeled as disinfo agents. That's a great way to prove your point, everyone that might know what they're talking about is a shill.
A shill is a person that keeps saying these trails are "persistent contrails". STOP WITH THE LIES! Stop acting like the government(s) would never do such a thing to people. That's FAAAAAAAR from the truth.

How Has Chemtrail Spraying of Aerosol Chemicals Been Used? In 1946, future pharmaceutical czar George Merck reported to the US Secretary of War, that he'd managed to weaponise the toxin extracted from the Brucella bacterium and to isolate it into an indestructible crystalline form using only the DNA particles. Aerial spraying of the crystals via chemtrails was deployed on Chinese and Korean populations during the Korean War. Many veterans of the war later developed Multiple Sclerosis. The army recognized that the MS was Brucella-related and paid the veterans compensation. Although the Brucella micoplasma can lay dormant for decades, it can be triggered by vaccines. Vaccines have been mandatory in the US military since 1911. Besides being linked to causing Multiple Sclerosis, this bacterium has been linked to a variety of diseases including; AIDS, cancer, diabetes, Parkinsons, Alzheimers and arthritis. In 2000, Dr. Charles Engel of the National Institute of Health stated that the brucella mycoplasma was probably responsible for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia as well.
Now, i'm NOT going to go out on a limb and say the US government is spraying deadly poisons on us (because they would be spraying on themselves and their loved ones) but, i WILL go out on a limb and say: THEY'RE MESSING WITH THE WEATHER via these "persistent contrails" aka "chemtrails".

Here's another tidbit of info that is rather interesting.

Since 9-11 all US airports have been under military control.
And, for those of you that would say: yeah but, what about passing inspections? Someone would know by now. Let me just say...the US Government owns the inspection stations and the inspectors. Passing imaginary tests are NOT A PROBLEM.Source

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join