So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 25
72
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
I just wanted to share a video that I stumbled upon a little while back regarding the making of spray planes...Obviously, the legitimacy of the video can be questioned but I still think it speaks volumes about the subject,


edit on 28-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)


You've fallen into the trap that I spoke about before, about "evidence" that has been covered and is already known to be false. The pictures presented in that video are of two things:
1) Ballast testing, altering weight distribution in-flight. Required testing for planes, no secret. There are MANY pictures available that show this, some of which were presented in the video.
2) In-air refueling tankers. The best photo of one of these was the one that actually showed the line coming out of the back.




posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Since contrailers believe, they're not spraying chemicals in the air, could you please explain this?

Aerial spraying of the crystals via chemtrails was deployed on Chinese and Korean populations during the Korean War. Many veterans of the war later developed Multiple Sclerosis. The army recognized that the MS was Brucella-related and paid the veterans compensation. Although the Brucella micoplasma can lay dormant for decades, it can be triggered by vaccines. Vaccines have been mandatory in the US military since 1911. Source
or this

Under Operation Ranch Hand, the U.S. Air Force flew more than 6,000 spraying missions of Agent Orange on the forests of South Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos between 1962 and 1971 making it part of the never-ending legacy of the Vietnam War. It is estimated that between 18 and 20 million gallons of herbicide were dumped on various targets.Agent Orange
Here's another theory i have.....MAYBE....they're spraying a type of fertilizer for their GMO crops, while killing our natural environment??? Maybe that's why all the bees are dying??? Yup, call me crazy, but hey, i'm not the one building nuclear power plants near oceans.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 


im no fool, i awoke to this a long time ago, i dont know what is in there spraying but i know they are doing it, very few things i know, but my eyes 20/15 eyes dont deceive me and planes that fly in circles turning blue skys gray have ulterior motives, this is beyond obvious, this is what is happening now, wake up...



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 

That's why as you may recall, I mentioned it was a questionable video. The point I was making was, if they can covert aircraft in such a way, why couldn't they covert one for aerial "spraying"? Obviously, it is very possible to have said set up...I guess huge labelled canisters that are lined up inside the plane are the best way for weight distribution?
edit on 28-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by profundus
 




Since contrailers believe, they're not spraying chemicals in the air, could you please explain this?

You have created a false dichotomy. I don't believe that chemicals are not sprayed. I know they are. Crop dusting, insect control, etc.

Can you explain what you posted has to do with what you call "chemtrails", high altitude trails that according to you, change the weather?



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters
 


You know, you could be right. Can you go into any kind of specifics on this statement you made?



De-cing nozzles are often cited as chemtrail sprayers.


Like, exactly what they would be deicing BEHIND the plane?

edit on 28-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by flyswatter
 

That's why as you may recall, I mentioned it was a questionable video. The point I was making was, if they can covert aircraft if such a way, why couldn't they covert one for aerial "spraying"? Obviously, it is very possible to have said set up...who knows what they are pumping through there.


Ok, I get what you're saying there.

I dont think there's really any question that many governments around the country would have the capability of doing this type of thing. The problem is that we have "chemtrail" believers that use pictures of refuelers and ballast testing planes and present them as "chemtrailing" planes. Could a plane be repurposed for that sort of thing? Sure, I dont see why not. ARE planes repurposed for that sort of thing? There's never been any proof of it being done, so I dont really know.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 

I won't argue with that. You understood the point I was making, and I respect that. I still think the video displays how easy a conversion can be done and adds more suspicion to all the strange black unmarked planes seeing as of late.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Infi8nity
 





I notice they spray in front of the sun allot as if they are trying to block out its ray's.


The earth is round mate

You work it out,

If you have issues, understand perspective and it might become clear to you or not


Nice try buddy



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i think Alzheimer's is already affecting the con trailers here, making them forget what their logic and eyes see, this one subject can break the dams of babylon, i excited to ride those rapids....



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by flyswatter
 

I won't argue with that. You understood the point I was making, and I respect that. I still think the video displays how easy a conversion can be done and adds more suspicion to all the strange black unmarked planes seeing as of late.



Hehe, I'm not really sure how EASY it would be, but I'm sure it could be done. While I AM a civilian employee for a government contractor, I am certainly no avionics expert, flight mechanic, or pilot (as some others on here are).

I actually see a lot of military planes in my area because we have two training bases in close proximity - one Army air field about 5 miles from where I sit and a fill AFB about 30 miles away. The Army base is a primary training location for both A-10s and Apache helicopters., and the AFB is the home base for the 366th FW. I had the pleasure of seeing a C-5 yesterday after I picked up my son at daycare. WOW, those things are big.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus
 




Since contrailers believe, they're not spraying chemicals in the air, could you please explain this?

You have created a false dichotomy. I don't believe that chemicals are not sprayed. I know they are. Crop dusting, insect control, etc.

Can you explain what you posted has to do with what you call "chemtrails", high altitude trails that according to you, change the weather?
Times have changed. Kinda like: going from push button to touch screen. Try to keep up. Maybe, they're mixing their chemicals into the clouds, so the chemicals can be distributed over a larger area? The way i SEE IT, that's certainly what it seems like. They spray on Monday, and it's raining by Wednesday. It kinda of reminds me of crop dusting. I figure, by my uneducated guess and stupidity, that these particles, at 30,000 ft, takes 2-3 days to mix with the water in the clouds before it rains. But heck, what do i know? Besides NOTHING, like YOU; even with your so-called "facts"! I'm only going by 3 years of OBSERVATION and eliminating all the other "theories". What would you think, if you noticed this pattern, after observing them over a period of time? Isn't that, pretty much, what a scientist does? You only "know" what the books told you. The same books that have been re-written, time and time again; as the unbeliever so eloquently disputes.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus
 


I think you have a large misunderstanding of the "contrailer" position.
I personally don't think we are being sprayed all day, every day, but know that it has happened in the past in whatever form.

What is wrong completely is having someone point to the sky or a picture of white puffy lines and say"see, proof!"
There is no way anyone can know what those lines are, but seeing as how they look just like contrails, and act just like contrails, we tend to consider them contrails until proven otherwise.

That's it.

Nobody here will tell you nothing has ever been sprayed. Nobody will tell you the government or "they/them" are completely trustworthy. We will tell you that your picture of contrails is just that unless you have it tested.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarsSentinel

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 


and the most important one of all......why would "they" want to destroy the world "they" live in?

Paranoia breeds ignorance.


Perfect. Ask that question about the following things that are known to exist -

Agent Orange
Nuclear Weapons
Derivatives
Globalization
Gaza
Nuclear Weapons
Nuclear Weapons

You see? Humans do all kinds of #e that is toxic and apparently insane.

Bottom line - many humans, even "smart" ones like physics phd's who work on nuclear bombs, do stupid, evil things all the time.

HAARP
Drones


And smaller things like dumping used motor oil onto the ground becasue you are too lazy to dispose of it properly (from where it seeps into your drinking water).

on and on and on


I don't see them dropping nukes on Washington DC, yet the contrails are all over the US. Even in DC. Splain that.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by profundus
 


I think you have a large misunderstanding of the "contrailer" position.
I personally don't think we are being sprayed all day, every day, but know that it has happened in the past in whatever form.

What is wrong completely is having someone point to the sky or a picture of white puffy lines and say"see, proof!"
There is no way anyone can know what those lines are, but seeing as how they look just like contrails, and act just like contrails, we tend to consider them contrails until proven otherwise.

That's it.

Nobody here will tell you nothing has ever been sprayed. Nobody will tell you the government or "they/them" are completely trustworthy. We will tell you that your picture of contrails is just that unless you have it tested.
So, in other words, those trails are going to have to be tested, before we officially change the name? Hey, i'm fine with calling them contrails, if the name by which they're called are in dispute. But, how do you explain this:

Solar radiation management (SRM) projects are a type of geoengineering which seek to reduce the amount of sunlight hitting the Earth and thus counteract global warming. Source
So many holes in your theories. It must be all that "edumacation" you've received.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by MarsSentinel

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 


and the most important one of all......why would "they" want to destroy the world "they" live in?

Paranoia breeds ignorance.


Perfect. Ask that question about the following things that are known to exist -

Agent Orange
Nuclear Weapons
Derivatives
Globalization
Gaza
Nuclear Weapons
Nuclear Weapons

You see? Humans do all kinds of #e that is toxic and apparently insane.

Bottom line - many humans, even "smart" ones like physics phd's who work on nuclear bombs, do stupid, evil things all the time.

HAARP
Drones


And smaller things like dumping used motor oil onto the ground becasue you are too lazy to dispose of it properly (from where it seeps into your drinking water).

on and on and on


I don't see them dropping nukes on Washington DC, yet the contrails are all over the US. Even in DC. Splain that.
I'm also sure, those in DC, eat the same GMO foods that we do. Besides that, where are they, when the spraying begins? It takes time for those particles to reach the sheeple. Being in the "know" gets you special privileges.

It seems to me, like some of you need to research and wake up to the realities of life, outside of "contrails". Learn how THE GAME works; and stop relying on what you THINK you know.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


"Contrailer" ... more like "Dis-informant".



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Anybody else notice that the ones denying chemtrails are trying to convince you of their "aviation knowledge"?

For instance:


Because ther is no actual evidence - the so-called "whistleblowers" I have seen or read about are fakes IMO - I am an aircraft mechanic




I used to work in avionics. I am also very interested in weather. Since I understand what a contrail is and how they can form, I have an incredibly hard time looking at a picture of contrails and trying to make myself believe they are anything but contrails.


I call dis-informants, big time. This is a huge issue that people should NOT be ignoring. What about the massive black beams left in the sky before or after chemtrails are sprayed? I'm up in Canada and even I'VE witnessed these black beams. I live in RURAL Alberta. Acres upon acres of farm land, but I am also along a Major Highway that connects 3 Army Bases within the province. There has been a massive influx over the past 5 years of HUGE almost transparent planes that fly over the skies early in the morning and by the afternoon you can't even see the sun anymore. They are spraying these chemicals high up for a reason and I chose NOT to ignore it. I watch the skies every day and things are just not the same anymore. Sunsets here are usually almost always orange and pink which would only happen once in a blue moon 5 years ago.... Something is NOT right. Why is this so hard to believe? They do it with the food, the water, the medicine, SO why NOT the skies?!?!

contrailscience.com...



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose
 


is that what you call anyone who disagrees with you?



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


Nope just people who spew the same disinformation that everybody else does. As per my post above you and another poster say pretty much the exact same thing but worded differently. Almost as if you were given instructions when coming across information in favor of chemtrails you are to say the opposite. Trying to convince us of your knowledge of aviation. Get real!




new topics
top topics
 
72
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join