It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus

So many people that claim they "know it all" but don't know how the game works.

Who said they "know it all?"
So many claim to have studied both sides and know so little about the other side while proudly proclaiming they don't listen to what that side says.

On the other hand there are some who know quite a lot about what both sides say.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)
You claim to know it all. You're still pushing "the other side". I've heard your argument. I understand how "contrails" are created; but it still doesn't explain HOW these "contrails" change the weather.. Which they do! I still don't understand how exhaust fumes leaves trails MILES long? Come on now. Get out of the books and apply some COMMON SENSE! You, yourself, admitted that you don't see many "contrails", where you live. Me, on the other hand, see them quite frequently, and it's always the same pattern. The day starts with blue skies, then, the planes come out, they leave streaks in the skies, miles long; and gradually, throughout the day, these trails spread out, and form storm clouds. How do i know they're storm clouds??? Because it always rains a few days after the trails are made. Seeing this, over and over again, for the past 2 years, kinda makes you add things up.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

don't ask me for "proof" of what other scientists have said.

I already did. You provided none. You can provide none that claim that persistent contrails are anything but that.
Actually, i provided you with 2 sources...but you conveniently forgot about those. I'm still confused as to why you're so adamant about people understanding what "contrails" are. Why do you care so much? What is your angle??? You swear we're the ignorant ones. Why so??? Your "facts" are bigger than ours? Oh wait, we haaaaave no facts. Only you do. My bad.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

but it still doesn't explain HOW these "contrails" change the weather.. Which they do! I still don't understand how exhaust fumes leaves trails MILES long?
It does.
Contrails don't change the weather. Contrails don't make it rain. Weather influences contrails. Contrails are not exhaust fumes. This has been explained and you still understand nothing that has been said because your mind is closed. You said so yourself.

Actually, i provided you with 2 sources...but you conveniently forgot about those.

No. I didn't.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Your sources did not say that "chemtrails" are anything but persistent contrails.

You swear we're the ignorant ones. Why so???
Because you display ignorance about what contrails are, how, and why they form.

Oh wait, we haaaaave no facts.
None that indicate that persistent contrails are anything other than persistent contrails.
edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

but it still doesn't explain HOW these "contrails" change the weather.. Which they do! I still don't understand how exhaust fumes leaves trails MILES long?
It does.
Contrails don't change the weather. Weather influences contrails. Contrails are not exhaust fumes. You understand nothing that has been said because your mind is closed. You said so yourself.

Actually, i provided you with 2 sources...but you conveniently forgot about those.

No. I didn't.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Your sources did not say that "chemtrails" are anything but persistent contrails.

You swear we're the ignorant ones. Why so???
Because you display ignorance about what contrails are, how, and why they form.

Oh wait, we haaaaave no facts.
None that indicate that persistent contrails are anything other than persistent contrails.

I display ignorance? Then, so be it. I'm still not gonna buy into your NWO theories on contrails. You should stop actin' like you're so high and mighty. All knowin'. You don't know as much as you think you do. You may be "book smart" but that's about it! Persistent contrails? Where are your sources? The same place as mine? On the INTERNET?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Where are your sources?

Here's one I already posted, several times. There are many more.
Where are the sources which your sources claim to exist? You know, the ones where the government has "admitted" to be engaged in geoengineering? It seems the only original sources you can provide don't say anything of the sort.

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Science, and it's direct application to theoretical claims are perhaps the most important war chest that reality has over pseudo science and fantasy. Our understanding of this world relies on it, lest it slip back into the dark ages.

To undermine it's methods by circumventing it's processes, can never lead to a satisfactory explanation of any phenomena or observation and results in disillusionment and false information when that occurs.

Especially in today's science , we have technology in the infrared and spectral instrumentation sciences, that can show, beyond a shadow of doubt, the chemical makeup and characteristics of just about any gasses in our atmosphere. We rely on them for so many other important reasons and yes, they have been applied to contrails as well, mostly to figure out how they may contribute to global warming and to weather patterns, but mainly in the focus of how they may trap and reflect infrared energy as an increase in clouds may perform the same effect.

This instrumentation is very sophisticated, and has been used extensively by scientists all over the world. They know from these instruments, the chemical makeup of contrails, and use it as a baseline for climate research.

If there were anything in these contrails that were not predictable, or had any indication of being produced by means not associated with hydrocarbon fuels and water vapor interaction, there would be such a clamor that you would indeed know if something was being artificially injected into our atmosphere.

If you want to delve into the brevity of what I am saying, read a white paper like this, that shows what science is really doing in studying aircraft contrails.... it is hard reading, but shows the detail in which these scientists are researching, and what they know.

www.atmos-chem-phys.net...

And, if you think there is a conspiracy among scientists like this, and the audience that they publish too, well I guess that a degree in atmospheric sciences may be what you need to prove them wrong...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Where are your sources?

Here's one I already posted. There are many more.
Where are the sources which your sources claim to exist? You know, the ones where the government has "admitted" to be engaged in geoengineering? It seems the only original sources you can provide don't say anything of the sort.

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...
Well...since you're giving me that, I guess it's: CASE CLOSED!!!
I guess everything said in that 1/2 youtube video DOESN'T COUNT. Only YOUR sources are "worthy". GIVE ME A BREAK!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I guess everything said in that 1/2 youtube video DOESN'T COUNT. Only YOUR sources are "worthy".

It's a matter of science and evidence, not "worthiness". Was geoengineering happening in 1970? Was it happening in 1919?

The video includes some fact then goes way beyond fact. The video provides no evidence that SRM is being undertaken. It simply claims that it is. Just as your other sources claim that the government has "admitted" to doing it. No evidence. Just claims. Show me some evidence. I've looked for it. I have found none that stands up to even mild scrutiny and critical thought.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here are hundreds of great chemtrails pics and articles. Not sure if I believe in "Morgellens", but without a doubt I know the chemtrails we see today and not the contrails we used to see 20 - 30 years ago:

chemtrails pics link

I know that 30 or more years ago, I did NOT view this "stuff" in our skies, and I was an avid skywatcher! I would have noticed the difference...the same as I notice it now...maybe even more so back then, since I was the utmost inquisitive teen, therefore, no one will convince me that the average sky hasn't changed and it's all a grand delusion. Back in "the day" I would have imbued myself and aquaintances with this phenomena, had it been visible! However, why they're doing it, could be the 60,000 dollar question!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

I know that 30 or more years ago, I did NOT view this "stuff" in our skies, and I was an avid skywatcher!
Others did.

1944:

So an airplane at great heights leaves behind it, stretching for endless miles, a visible "wake" composed of ice particles so tiny that they do not fall as snow but remain suspended in the air.
Source

From 1968:

Daily, for example, hundreds of jet planes crisscross the nation or great parts of it, often leaving fluffy contrails of water vapor, manmade clouds, as a signature of their passage.

Some contrails soon dissapate. Others turn into or are soon followed by high cirruse clouds that can and do influence the earth's heat balance with the sun.

source

1972:

Then there is the matter of cloudiness. The familiar contrails often left by high-flying planes might persist for a long time under some conditions.
Source

no one will convince me that the average sky hasn't changed
It has. There are a lot more planes up there than there were 30 years ago.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

If there were anything in these contrails that were not predictable, or had any indication of being produced by means not associated with hydrocarbon fuels and water vapor interaction, there would be such a clamor that you would indeed know if something was being artificially injected into our atmosphere.

Do you mean there would be 'such a clamor" by the average "Joe" ? I THINK NOT!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by elrem48
reply to post by charlyv

Do you mean there would be 'such a clamor" by the average "Joe" ? I THINK NOT!

The "Average Joe" would read about it in the MSM , which would homogenize and sterilize the info so that it was just important enough to piss them off. They are real good at that.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The avarage joe thinks this is odd

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Avarage Joe should brush up on meteorology.
www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Avarage Joe should brush up on meteorology.
www.google.com...

RIght on !

Atmospheric internal waves are waves that propagate between layers of low-density and high-density air. Although hard to describe, almost everyone has seen or felt these waves. Cloud patterns made up of repeating lines are the result of internal waves, and airplane turbulence happens when internal waves run into each other and break.

edit on 28-2-2013 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
Arial Geo Engineering or Chemtrails if you like are also involved with the deadly mass killer HAARP.

The US government has at least three of these weapons.

This short link www.youtube.com... is showing many different applications for arial geo engineering or chemtrails and will help with the research for evidence that you will be able to match up with conjunction of HAARP link here www.youtube.com... what a dangerous weapon these people have made.

I see HAARP in action in both pictures prior

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Yes.
I'm sure you do.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Arial Geo Engineering or Chemtrails if you like are also involved with the deadly mass killer HAARP.

The US government has at least three of these weapons.

This short link www.youtube.com... is showing many different applications for arial geo engineering or chemtrails and will help with the research for evidence that you will be able to match up with conjunction of HAARP link here www.youtube.com... what a dangerous weapon these people have made.

I see HAARP in action in both pictures prior

Please do not bring up HAARP unless you know what you are talking about. It operates in the ionosphere, no water vapor up there. Perhaps you should study why neon light bulbs work.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

They are spraying chemtrails every day in Sydney I even write to main stream media. Poison the people and make it easier for haarp to control the weather

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by TrueAmerican

They are spraying chemtrails every day in Sydney I even write to main stream media. Poison the people and make it easier for haarp to control the weather

Wow. Planes are flying over Sydney and you think HAARP has any effect at those elevations.
Get educated.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join