So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No I just mean derailed. This is pretty common these days.

I'm sure you know what I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

I'm sure you know what I'm saying.

No. Actually I don't.
I thought the topic was "So maybe there are chemtrails." How does discussing persistent contrails derail the thread? Is it not relevant to the idea of "chemtrails"? It would seem to me to be so.

What does Tesla and how I spend my time (not "living in a hole") have to do with it? Or are you agreeing that it seems to be the "chemtrail" crowd who has been attempting to derail the thread by going off topic?
edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus

You're adamant about your argument and there is no persuading you otherwise.

But the difference is that I have taken the time to look at and understand both "sides" of the discussion. You on the other hand don't do that. You said that you don't listen to any one who tells you that contrails can persist and spread.

There is no evidence that persistent contrails are anything but persistent contrails. There is no evidence that "chemtrails" exist.
Like i said...i've studied BOTH sides of this discussion also. And i'm stickin' to the science end of it...which would be geoengineering. If there is no "evidence" that "chemtrails" exist...than, what is to persuade me regarding your "contrail" theories? Something in the plane's exhaust is causing those trails, be they con or chem.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Unfortunately for you, there is more than just pictures of contrails.
You would have known that if you clicked the links I provided, because I provided a paper about going up in a plane and actually sampling contrails.

This is what your ilk need to do, so stop making excuses.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Soot is helpful perhaps but not necessary. There are more than enough ambient condensation nuclei. After all, cirrus clouds form, don't they?

Yes, on wind born dust from deserts, pollen, bacteria... oh, and jet exhaust.

There are no catalytic converters on jet engines?

Is there a comparable smog check for emissions on jet exhaust?

Are aircraft exempt? Or just "really high up"?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

i've studied BOTH sides of this discussion also

Something in the plane's exhaust is causing those trails, be they con or chem.

You just contradicted yourself.
If you had indeed studied both sides, you would know something about contrail formation. You would know how and why contrails form and what they are.

If you had studied both sides you would also know something about why the appearance of contrails often precedes the arrival of bad weather.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Now we have all established our positions concerning aerial geo engineering, we can move to discover why and how to do something about it rather than accommodate the insane distractions for communicating in a positive way.

Food is being attacked mostly but, With HAARP working together with the geo engineering programmes I am sure project blue beam is at play also constantly being tested, the Norway spiral for example.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

He used up the money that Morgan ($3 million in today's money) gave him and Morgan wouldn't give him more. He ran out of money.

Sorry buddy, The home cooked chicken fried steak, cooked carrots, mashed taters and gravy took the jump on you for a few. My apologies.

No he didn't Phage. Morgan realized the threat that Tesla's inventions posed to his own profits, as well as his Elite equals and even the Country Club empty suits that he played golf with. Come on my friend?

Actually, Morgan didn't give him more money because Tesla produced no results.

Prove he produced no results, prove that please? You know, like you frequently say?

Why do you suppose he provided money ($3 millon in today's money) in the first place?

Because JP Morgan wanted to make a profit, wow imagine that buddy, JP Morgan wanted to make as much profit as he possibly could, even at the expense of the public who could have benefited from Tesla's inventions?

Look, Tesla's technology could have saved the people trillions by now, and the deciders like Morgan still would have made a killing because the entire planet could have had power through the patents that he owned.

Which, would have without a doubt improved the human condition world wide. What is wrong with that ideal?

LOL! Yeah I know. It would have been much more difficult to rape a weaker peoples resources in another Nation if they had a better living environment which would only eventually improve every aspect of life including a good health and education, right?

Of course it would have. So Morgan and his minions recognized the threat, and no longer funded or supported Tesla.

I guess to certain folks, It makes sense why Old J.P made the decisions that he made that probably ended up costing the lives of billions. However, Those human beings with a brain, and a heart, clearly understand exactly what these bottomfeeding tycoons did, and exactly why they did it.

That's all I am saying my friend, even if you and I disagree about that.

To tease poor Nikola?

Wow Phage, You have went completely out of your way to attempt to label Tesla, a fellow Scientist like yourself I might add, as a bum or a fraud. Maybe even a begger? Far from what I expected from a Scientist like you though?

Was that directed at me? What Weather Modification Bill are you talking about? It would help if you weren't quite so cryptic.

You would know if it was directed at you Phage, which it wasn't. I didn't want to jump on your back, but you also never provided any kind of arguement either way for that matter.

Mortars, small rockets.

Come on bro, What a load of drivel. Do you have any idea how many Mortars or small rockets would be needed in order to accomplish such a task? Let me ask you something, have you ever been in The U.S Military?

You're smarter than that Phage. I still respect your opinion. I actually look forward to reading your posts here at ATS even if we disagree on a few subjects.

But aircraft are the primary method of cloud seeding.

Well, Atleast you and I can agree on something buddy. ~$heopleNation
edit on 27-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I've seen this topic come up many times over the years. I had a chat with my mom and found out that indeed they were sprayed, starting back in the 1950s. She lived in Minneapolis area at the time. She recalls being told that they were told to stay inside and bring any vehicles inside the garage, due to the fact that their "spraying for mosquitoes" would literally eat the paint off a car. (yikes!)

Since that time, my mom developed cancer at the ripe old age of 19. My brother and I are afflicted with weird, uninherited illnesses that will take both of our lives well before our times. Neither of us has the same diseases. At just under 50, I'm living the life of a much older person, with all the fun chronic illnesses that go along with it. /end sarcasm.

I guess having heard this, I no longer doubt a second that they indeed did, and still do, use us as human guinea pigs. Shouldn't we have had a choice?

SK

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm going to leave this one. Sorry to Phage.

He works really hard trying to convince people of just the science.

Wish more people did that.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yes.
www.federalregister.gov... -procedures

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Unfortunately for you, there is more than just pictures of contrails.
You would have known that if you clicked the links I provided, because I provided a paper about going up in a plane and actually sampling contrails.

This is what your ilk need to do, so stop making excuses.
I've seen it all before. What part DON'T YOU GET? Weather modification is a reality. That's what you and your ilks need to realize. Stop misleading people. Besides all that, i have 2 eyes and can observe on my own...without "science".

To be honest, the attitude you "contrailers" have, is what makes me believe more, in the chemtrail theory. You people are awfully PUSHY, COCKY and ARROGANT. It kinda kills any "facts" you try to present.

And, BTW...whatever happened to the independent investigation, regarding 911? How did that bode for the 911 Truth Movement???

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You have went completely out of your way to attempt to label Tesla, a fellow Scientist like yourself I might add, as a bum or a fraud.
No. I have not. Tesla was a genius but Tesla is not the topic.

I didn't want to jump on your back, but you also never provided any kind of arguement either way for that matter.
And I still don't know what you were talking about.

Come on bro, What a load of drivel. Do you have any idea how many Mortars or small rockets would be needed in order to accomplish such a task? Let me ask you something, have you ever been in The U.S Military?
Not exactly chemtrails but you asked what methods are used for weather modification.
www.universetoday.com...
in.reuters.com...

Here's one I didn't mention
www.weathermodification.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Of course there are patents and testing of cloud seeing, etc. This is not causing any issues of course.. it's isolated and not over populated areas. Why post patents of things that are not the issue? The claims are that massive "clouds" of chemicals are being sprayed over populated areas.

Of course, anyone with a cogent thought process would realize this is bunk. With all the daily testing done across the U.S. with no red flags popping up, there is no widespread spraying done over cities. There is no proof, whatsoever. And with continued negative results in testing done, there is nothing to suggest that there is any basis at all in these chemtrail fantasties.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

Yes.
www.federalregister.gov... -procedures
Yeah...and guess who gives the test?
What a joke this topic is. So many people that claim they "know it all" but don't know how the game works. I think some of you have been sniffing too many exhaust fumes or are high off of the government's B.S.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is a high possibility there are chem trails and a high possibility that there aren;t any

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Weather modification is a reality.

Yes, it is.
www.nawcinc.com...
But it has nothing to do with "chemtrails".

Stop misleading people. Besides all that, i have 2 eyes and can observe on my own...without "science".
Yeah, what did "science" ever do for you, anyway. Oh wait. Computer. Internet.
On the other hand you have spectrographic eyes which can determine the composition of a trail left by an airplane 6 miles over your head.

It kinda kills any "facts" you try to present.
You've already said you don't care about the facts if they conflict with what you think.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

So many people that claim they "know it all" but don't know how the game works.

Who said they "know it all?"
So many claim to have studied both sides and know so little about the other side while proudly proclaiming they don't listen to what that side says.

On the other hand there are some who know quite a lot about what both sides say.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Weather modification is a reality.

Yes, it is.
www.nawcinc.com...
But it has nothing to do with "chemtrails".

Stop misleading people. Besides all that, i have 2 eyes and can observe on my own...without "science".
Yeah, what did "science" ever do for you, anyway. Oh wait. Computer. Internet.

It kinda kills any "facts" you try to present.
You've already said you don't care about the facts if they conflict with what you think.
They don't conflict what i think, they conflict what other scientists SAY. Get the difference? And please, don't ask me for "proof" of what other scientists have said. You're a wise man
You'll figure it out.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

don't ask me for "proof" of what other scientists have said.

I already did. You provided none. You can provide none that claim that persistent contrails are anything but that.

new topics
top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join