It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I am a firm believer they are spraying but still don't understand why. I thought for awhile it was for our benefit to reflect the suns rays as our atmosphere might be deteriorating. From the looks of this video, and no I don't believe 100% of what he says, I now find it possible that this is intended as a means of population reduction on a massive scale. If any large amount of methane is released it will circle the globe and a large portion of humans would die. Does anyone have any ideas about what the purpose of spraying is other than what I have read in the last 10 years?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah, you could call me one of the holdouts on the topic, but after hearing this important interview, I'm not so sure any more.

youtube description:

Film Presented by John Massaria. The audio is part of a teleconference call between Russ Tanner (Global Skywatch) and Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist) These calls happen every Monday at 7 : 30 central time and can be accessed through Russ' fb page. Please join us!

Scientific Research explaining why they are spraying the sky's around the world. Learn and more importantly do something about the Chem trails being sprayed. Learn the details here in this short film. UN Environment Programme: 200 Species Extinct Every Day, Unlike Anything Since Dinosaurs Disappeared 65 Million Years Ago. According to the UN Environment Programme, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the "natural" or "background" rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago.

I listened with open minded interest, and the guy appears to know what he is talking about, having a background in many related fields. And he is very, very worried.

Topics range from ice melt to methane gas releases, and the meddling of isolated pockets of geo-engineers who apparently aren't summing up the whole picture. Very interesting, and highly recommended- if nothing else, for interesting discussions.
The most important part of it all, is when he explained how they were messing it up more, and not fixing the problem; like they think they're doing. They're causing more harm than good. To be honest though, the only thing i've noticed, about these "chemtrails", is the weather that follows, after they spray. It could be a beautiful clear, sunny day, and when they start spraying, clouds roll in. Usually, about 2 days later, it rains. Now, if i were a "scientists", (which i'm not), i'd have to conclude that these trails make rain.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by profundus

Now, if i were a "scientists", (which i'm not), i'd have to conclude that these trails make rain.
That is not an assumption a scientist would not make. If you were a meteorologist you would know that approaching weather systems often provide conditions conducive to the formation of contrails. You have cause and effect reversed.
edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I used to think chem trails were total paranoid fantasy hogwash. It was something I'd hear about occasionally when exploring other topics. But when I looked into it, it became obvious. This is one thing that you don't even have to wonder about. All you have to do is see them in the sky and realize this is being done, and we aren't being told why.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Now, if i were a "scientists", (which i'm not), i'd have to conclude that these trails make rain.
That is not an assumption a scientist would not make. If you were a meteorologist you would know that approaching weather systems often provide conditions conducive to the formation of contrails. You have cause and effect reversed.
"Scientist", "Meteorologist", whatever! They both still know that 2+2=4 And, since you want to be technical, i'll play along with you.

Meteorology is the interdisciplinary scientific study of the atmosphere.Definition
I guess you could say: meteorologists are scientists also?

Let's not pick on the new guy.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I guess you could say: meteorologists are scientists also?

Yes.
And they know why contrails form in front of approaching weather systems. Contrails don't make rain, approaching weather systems (which cause rain) cause contrails.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
If we pay attention, maybe we will notice a similar profile between the people who deny chemtrails.

Some Clues :

What else do they deny?
What kind of job do they have?

.... you know what I mean

That is actually a good idea to a certain extent...

Not to call anyone out...but Stars15k has 7 created threads.
4 of which are trying to disprove the existance of chemtrails, 1 thread regarding how recent big earthquakes are considered normal and 1 thread trying to shoot down someone elses previous thread about the sun rising in different spots...Also has over 60 posts not even a quarter way down his post page regarding chemtrails....

My question for Stars, why are you so interested in something that supposedly doesn't exist?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So are you saying approaching weather caused this?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

The post I was referring to was making the claim that "chemtrails" cause rain. I was pointing out that approaching weather systems often provide conditions conducive to the formation of contrails which are claimed to actually be "chemtrails".

The image you posted may or may not indicate the approach of a weather system but it does show contrails formed by an aircraft in a holding pattern.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
the 'fence' that i had been on had fallen over a long time ago.
the poisoning of our enviorment instantly becomes quite clear when witnessing a dedicated chemtrail attack in your skies.

even though the equipment needed to distribute these materials is relatively simple, 'our' inability to confront the perpetrators and demand that they stop this has allowed the technology to advance expotentionaly, or perhaps i should say 'exo-tentionaly', if you know what i mean.

we have been unfortunately confounded by disrupting and diversionary tatics in our discussions about this subject.
however, as above posters have identified the source of the intrusions in this area of the forum, much as i have identified the same source in other areas, it is likely that real members here will notice where the problem lies, and we can make an effort to not respond or acknowledge the posts of the identities that try to provoke us.

edit on 27-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: hmm, they are at it all ready,oh well. it seems 'they' like talking to theirselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The post I was referring to was making the claim that "chemtrails" cause rain. I was pointing out that approaching weather systems often provide conditions conducive to the formation of contrails which are claimed to actually be "chemtrails".

The image you posted may or may not indicate the approach of a weather system but it does show contrails formed by an aircraft in a holding pattern.
And those "chemtrails" are what seeds the clouds, that produce rain. However you want to slice it, it's fine by me.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And those "chemtrails" are what seeds the clouds, that produce rain. However you want to slice it, it's fine by me.

No. You don't get rain from clouds at "chemtrail" altitudes.

A lack of very basic meteorological knowledge is one reason people think "chemtrails" are something other than clouds. Contrails are cirrus clouds. Clouds of ice crystals.
www.free-online-private-pilot-ground-school.com...

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A plane in a holding pattern?? Since when do planes in a holding pattern near an airport fly at an elevation high enough to make trails from the exhaust? It takes up to 45 minutes for a plane to descend from those type of elevations yet you claim they do that right near the airport they are landing huh?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

yet you claim they do that right near the airport they are landing huh?

No. I don't claim that.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

phage..have you watched the film in question?
if you have,may i ask,what you make of the film?...is it all hogwash?
thanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'm a strong believer in Chemtrails but also use to work at an airport and that photo does look similar to a holding pattern, not saying it is, it just looks similar.

As for the elevation,
I could be from a form of stacking.

Like I said though, I strongly believe in chemtrails and I am not saying that said photo is not a chemtrail. I just personally believe that they "spray" in more of a grid pattern, which would make a little more sense.

edit on 27-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter
a preteen child set up an experiment for her school science project. She collected samples and proved extreme atmospheric pollution with aluminum and barium. This is not rocket science.

I agree. It's so far from rocket science it's pathetic. It's basic science. Like Junior High science. A glass set on a table to collect rain water might also collect airborne particles from factories, car emissions, truck emissions, the fat lady next door baking a cake, you get the picture. If you want to know what's in a contrail at 35 thousand feet, go to 35 thousand feet and get a clean sample. If you do that, you will be able to either prove you are right, or chemtrail believers might not have a full picnic lunch upstairs.

But I know, it's much more fun to believe "they" are after you.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

It's not all hogwash, global warming is occurring.
The hogwash is that "chemtrails" are geoengineering in action.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by cantsee4looking

It's not all hogwash, global warming is occurring.
The hogwash is that "chemtrails" are geoengineering in action.
Did you say "global warming"?
Now i know, what level the playing field is. Does "global warming" mean that it's getting warmer or colder? I'm confused

PS....what is "geoengineering" and how do they do it???
edit on 27-2-2013 by profundus because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Interesting!!!
Another eye opening post TrueAmerican, thank you. S&F
I used to believe this chemtrail thing was bogus as well, until I saw it for myself. I'm a storm chaser/spotter and am very familiar with normal cloud and contrail formation. To me its quite obvious when this is occurring. I recently made a thread about it last time I last saw this and took a few pictures.
my chemtrail thread

reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

I think your onto something about Stars15k bro he spend allot of energy trying to shoot down my only thread about it as well
Despite some killer evidence, its "not possible"

Seeing is believing my friend.

Z32Driver

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join