It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 26
72
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus
But, how do you explain this:

Solar radiation management (SRM) projects are a type of geoengineering which seek to reduce the amount of sunlight hitting the Earth and thus counteract global warming. Source
So many holes in your theories. It must be all that "edumacation" you've received.


I used my vast "edumacation" to read this:

Various small-scale experiments have been carried out on techniques such as cloud seeding, increasing the volume of stratospheric sulfur aerosols and implementing cool roof technology. However, the applicability of many techniques has not been comprehensively tested. Even if the effects of small-scale interventions are known, there may be cumulative problems such as ozone depletion, which only become apparent from large scale experiments.


From your source.

Now tell me again how every line in the sky is a chemtrail........
edit on 28-2-2013 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy.




posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm
 





i dont know what is in there spraying but i know they are doing it,


You don't know that you know or you know that you don't know


This is the funniest argument used.

If you don't know You don't know and anything further is speculation of something you claim not to know.

How does one become tangled in their own ignorance on must wonder.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
reply to post by network dude
 


Nope just people who spew the same disinformation that everybody else does. As per my post above you and another poster say pretty much the exact same thing but worded differently. Almost as if you were given instructions when coming across information in favor of chemtrails you are to say the opposite. Trying to convince us of your knowledge of aviation. Get real!


Yea, almost as if the stuff we learned (you know, facts) are widely accepted by science.

Feel free to dispute any information I or others have posted. Just because you don't like what was said, doesn't make it any less true.

I await your debunking of contrails with baited breath.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus
 


But, how do you explain this:

Global warming is a concern. SRM has been proposed as an emergency measure to mitigate it if it becomes necessary.

Now, can you explain why you think that if SRM were being undertaken, it would be evident as long dense streams of material stretching from horizon to horizon? Can you explain how that material would spread out and become more dense in the process?



edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Infi8nity
 





I notice they spray in front of the sun allot as if they are trying to block out its ray's.


The earth is round mate

You work it out,

If you have issues, understand perspective and it might become clear to you or not


Nice try buddy


Seriously explain to me lets say here in Australia, someone standing in the the center of Melbourne and some one standing 900km away in Sydney (look up in google maps if required to get a better picture) how can the Sun be blocked from all perspectives without covering at least close to half the Globe?

Please explain



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus
rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org...

And SCIENCE SAYS they're spraying stuff in the stratosphere. No hablas ingles??? THEY HAVE ADMITTED IT. IT'S NOT A SECRET ANYMORE.
edit on 27-2-2013 by profundus because: (no reason given)


I don't know what you read, but the source is a study of models only. It does not say anywhere that any action described within are current and ongoing. They summarized and modeled, based on other research into different parts of the atmosphere, and stratospheric aerosols.
Their conclusions are that such a program, if possible (logistics are mentioned, and stipulated as being currently unlikely or unable to overcome....something about a million flights a year to maintain the layer needed) would be problematic, and that more study and better models are needed.
It also uses the term "stratospheric aerosols" as a scientist who studies the atmosphere would......anything in the atmosphere that is not gas. Many times they apply this term, correctly, to the results of volcanic eruptions. By not knowing that, and not reading or understand what the entire report is saying, the report would be meaningless.
While they are discussing spraying and/or burning a sulfur compound from planes, they NEVER ONCE say it is being done now. Quite the opposite. The verbs used throughout are "researched", "studied" and "modeled." All require thought, none requires an airplane.
Yes, I did read the entire study. I have read it before.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 

I have read every post including the nasty ones.



I don't believe that chemicals are not sprayed. I know they are. Crop dusting, insect control, etc.


I can see some posters being concerned with what is being sprayed?
I share those concerns and I think the "etc" at the end of the above quote is what is of concern to many posters on this thread.

Regards, Iwinder



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 

Yes. I know.

And they also think that persistent contrails are evidence of it.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus
 





I'm only going by 3 years of OBSERVATION and eliminating all the other "theories". What would you think, if you noticed this pattern, after observing them over a period of time? Isn't that, pretty much, what a scientist does? You only "know" what the books told you. The same books that have been re-written, time and time again;


Show us your results, show us your data of elimination,

That's what a scientist would do, not claim to do and not show their findings.

Show us how much and what has changed in the last 10 years of meteorology to show you have some clue of what you speak.

You sound like a YouTube sensation using all the catch words a conspiracy theorist would pick up on but no real evidence that will lead to any verification other than proof of fear mongering.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by profundus
 


But, how do you explain this:

Global warming is a concern. SRM has been proposed as an emergency measure to mitigate it if it becomes necessary.

Now, can you explain why you think that if SRM were being undertaken, it would be evident as long dense streams of material stretching from horizon to horizon? Can you explain how that material would spread out and become more dense in the process?



edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)
How does it become more dense in the process? By attaching to the water particles in the atmosphere. How does it spread out? By the wind.

BTW: i have pictures of the process, from trail to storm clouds. But, why bother sharing them, when all you're going to do, is give each one a fancy little name, of which type of cloud they are. All i know is this: those clouds weren't there before those planes showed up. Call it what you will.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
reply to post by Phage
 

I have read every post including the nasty ones.



I don't believe that chemicals are not sprayed. I know they are. Crop dusting, insect control, etc.


I can see some posters being concerned with what is being sprayed?
I share those concerns and I think the "etc" at the end of the above quote is what is of concern to many posters on this thread.

Regards, Iwinder



It's the etc.'s that we have to worry about...touche to that response!



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus
 




They spray on Monday, and it's raining by Wednesday.

Correction. You notice contrails on Monday and it's raining by Wednesday.
Contrails are a good indication of an approaching weather system because of the increase of humidity at upper levels. Depending on the speed at which the system is moving, 2 or 3 days would be typical.

Here is a diagram. The front is moving from west to east. Notice that the cirrus clouds first start to appear about 300 miles before the rain does. The same thing that causes cirrus clouds to appear also causes contrails to appear.


But of course, you have a closed mind and pay no attention to science.

edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Infi8nity
 





I notice they spray in front of the sun allot as if they are trying to block out its ray's.


The earth is round mate

You work it out,

If you have issues, understand perspective and it might become clear to you or not


Nice try buddy


Seriously explain to me lets say here in Australia, someone standing in the the center of Melbourne and some one standing 900km away in Sydney (look up in google maps if required to get a better picture) how can the Sun be blocked from all perspectives without covering at least close to half the Globe?

Please explain


You spray a large portion of the sky. You dont just spray directly in front of the sun you spray a large surrounding area. Most of the time its sprayed along the suns path.
By the way... even from a small perspective it still is blocking out a large portion of the suns ray's. It can block out a whole city.

Your kidding right? Whats the point of this? Like I said I know what I know and no one will convince me other wise. I laugh at you.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus
All i know is this: those clouds weren't there before those planes showed up. Call it what you will.


We call them contrails.

Feel free to clicky the linky to learn more.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus
 




How does it become more dense in the process? By attaching to the water particles in the

By attaching to water particles. Ok, so somehow the material being sprayed multiplies itself into more and more particles, each of which attaches to another water particle? Is that what happens?
edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity
 


Yes, perspective it a tricky thing to grasp.
I laugh at you laughing!



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by profundus
 





I'm only going by 3 years of OBSERVATION and eliminating all the other "theories". What would you think, if you noticed this pattern, after observing them over a period of time? Isn't that, pretty much, what a scientist does? You only "know" what the books told you. The same books that have been re-written, time and time again;


Show us your results, show us your data of elimination,

That's what a scientist would do, not claim to do and not show their findings.

Show us how much and what has changed in the last 10 years of meteorology to show you have some clue of what you speak.

You sound like a YouTube sensation using all the catch words a conspiracy theorist would pick up on but no real evidence that will lead to any verification other than proof of fear mongering.
What has changed in the last 10 years of meteorology? Uuuuuhm that would be the cold temps i'm not experiencing. Funny you would mention 10 years ago. 10 years ago, it used to get so hot, you could fry an egg on the ground. Now, i'm constantly in winter gear. Just last week, there was a sleet storm. Sleet in Baja California??? Yeah, ok. That's completely normal. Crazy thing is, it's happening more frequently. Oh, and the house i built 6 years ago, designed according to those hot days, is completely USELESS now. I built a ceiling in my bedroom that i can open, so i can gaze at the moon and stars, is constantly closed. If i leave it open, over night, i wake up in the morning congested. Not exactly what i had in mind, when i constructed this place.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity
 





It can block out a whole city.


Because we live on a globe one city might have the sun blocked but a city 900 km which will view the sun at the same time as the other city but from a different perspective cant be blocked unless there is a massive operation going on.

They would have to cover large proportions of the globe to block the sun, block it from your view yeah, but your friend living on the other side of the country will not have his sun blocked,

I wouldn't want you to be convinced of anything I say because the entertainment would stop if people realize their ignorance and change their thinking concerning these subjects



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
reply to post by network dude
 


Nope just people who spew the same disinformation that everybody else does. As per my post above you and another poster say pretty much the exact same thing but worded differently. Almost as if you were given instructions when coming across information in favor of chemtrails you are to say the opposite. Trying to convince us of your knowledge of aviation. Get real!



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by profundus
 





I'm only going by 3 years of OBSERVATION and eliminating all the other "theories". What would you think, if you noticed this pattern, after observing them over a period of time? Isn't that, pretty much, what a scientist does? You only "know" what the books told you. The same books that have been re-written, time and time again;


Show us your results, show us your data of elimination,

That's what a scientist would do, not claim to do and not show their findings.

Show us how much and what has changed in the last 10 years of meteorology to show you have some clue of what you speak.

You sound like a YouTube sensation using all the catch words a conspiracy theorist would pick up on but no real evidence that will lead to any verification other than proof of fear mongering.
What has changed in the last 10 years of meteorology? Uuuuuhm that would be the cold temps i'm not experiencing. Funny you would mention 10 years ago. 10 years ago, it used to get so hot, you could fry an egg on the ground. Now, i'm constantly in winter gear. Just last week, there was a sleet storm. Sleet in Baja California??? Yeah, ok. That's completely normal. Crazy thing is, it's happening more frequently. Oh, and the house i built 6 years ago, designed according to those hot days, is completely USELESS now. I built a ceiling in my bedroom that i can open, so i can gaze at the moon and stars, is constantly closed. If i leave it open, over night, i wake up in the morning congested. Not exactly what i had in mind, when i constructed this place.


Weather changes all the time, I asked you about meteorology because you keep making statements like you know what your talking about, obviously you don't.


Can you show us your 3 years of deduction of theories you claimed and the process taken?


Is that so hard, you said that's what you did, so man up and give us the goods.



new topics

top topics



 
72
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join