page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by bluestorm

you live in a hole im guessing

You guess wrong. This is me enjoying one way I prefer passing the time, when the wind is right.
I've been doing it for almost 40 years. I've learned a thing or two about the weather.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)
How do we know that's YOU? Come on man. What planet do you live on???? That proves NOTHING...just like the rest of your posts.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus

Actually, Hollywood and the CIA work hand-in-hand, to give us the best in cinematic magic. It's one of the many tools they use to condition us into believing certain "realities", and control the population by dumbing them down. It's how they get us to accept their system. Why are you so surprised? If they want people to believe these trails are "normal persisting contrails"; while covering up the truth, what better way to hypnotize the masses?

See I'm not surprised one damn bit that the CIA and Hollywood work together. What they said in the movie Argo,
might suffice at this point, if you think that's news to me. What does surprise me, is that you give no regard to what would be the about face to your thinking. I think if they were doing something so blatant, they wouldn't give a crap what we thought about it. They wouldn't go to so much trouble to hide it, because they really don't have too. No what I mean ? We wouldn't do much about it if they straight up told us, they we're spray'n poison over our heads.

Maybe you don't remember malathion.
edit on 27-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   

How do we know that's YOU? Come on man. What planet do you live on???? That proves NOTHING...just like the rest of your posts.

You don't. I don't care if you do. But I do like to hang glide.
I live on Earth.
The only thing your posts prove is that you seem to have a very short attention span.

link   

that is phage.. he is just below the cutoff providing all the hot air for this guy to float on

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

Actually in that picture it isn't hot air. It's orographic lift. Notice the cliff I'm flying next to?
But thermals are a real kick.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What are those on your "side" called?
Can you provide some of their work?
Will these two be sufficient enough?

Famed scientist, Edward Teller, who at the time worked at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Livermore, California and took part in the development of the Atomic Bomb and was the co-inventor of the Hydrogen Bomb, was the first scientist that came up with the theory that if you sprayed metallic particulates in the upper atmosphere you could cool the earth. A top geoengineering scientist, Ken Caldeira (Stanford University), who worked with Teller at the time, stated at the American Association for the Advancement of Science Annual Meeting in February 2010, that Teller tried to obtain funding for researching his theory but was unsuccessful.Source

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Oh, there are plenty of scientists researching it.
I meant scientists who say that "chemtrails" are anything other than contrails. The ones "on your side of the fence". Notice that Teller couldn't get funding?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You don't. I don't care if you do. But I do like to hang glide.
I live on Earth.
The only thing your posts prove is that you seem to have a very short attention span.
Yeah...i do have a short attention span. I've taught my brain how to close off things that just DON'T MAKE SENSE. And, sorry to say, your "contrail" explanations don't make any sense. Not even when explained by your top government employees called: scientists.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I've taught my brain how to close off things that just DON'T MAKE SENSE.

A closed mind is never a good thing. I wouldn't be proud of it if I were you.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I listened to (most of) the video and have to say there was no evidence of a connection between the events described.

There may well be weather change and may well be more methane released due to a warming climate, it doesn't even matter because there was only supposition, or faith if you will, in airplanes massively spraying crap in the air we all breathe.

Contrails from commercial and military flights, however, are proven to exist, as far as I know, and thus there's a much simpler solution than a grand conspiracy. Cloud seeding in small areas is also a fact. So the burden of proof is on the claim of chemical spraying on a large/Geo-engineering scale and I didn't hear that in the video. I'll change my mind, for whatever that's worth, if someone can point to the minute on the video this evidence can be found.
edit on 2/28/2013 by Baddogma because: clarification

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well lets see... I don't know where the argument comes from that jet exhaust is or is not harmful. Because actually it is loaded with crap you wouldn't inhale on purpose. Why don't people complain about the actual problems? The data is plain to see. If the fan blades are turning there is a a cocktail brew of dangerous chemicals whether its on the ground or not, whether you see it or not.

www.closetheairport.com...

and...

reading material

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I don't know where the argument comes from that jet exhaust is or is not harmful.

I don't either. Haven't seen it in this thread. But I actually kind of like the smell of burned kerosene as long as it's not too thick. Beats tobacco smoke and gasoline exhaust.

But this is about "chemtrails". You know, persistent contrails. The predominant component being ice crystals. Jet exhaust is there whether or not contrails are.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Another chemtrail thread successfully derailed! Congratulations to all the HBGarys in the house.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Derailed.
You mean by facts or by bringing up things like Tesla and how one spends one's free time?
Which "side" presented facts? Which "side" brought up Tesla and a bunch of other irrelevant stuff?
(The water supply of Libya? Really?)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Z32Driver
reply to post by stars15k

The guy in the video is highly qualified, has performed tests, works closely with large international research groups... This has 0 credibility to you? just cuz he is on youtube? Like there's absolutely nothing real on youtube

Just sounds like Russ Tanner is a regular guy with an agenda and lots of drive to prove what he believes is happening to people.

russtanner.com...

Besides being beset by government-induced health issues the majority of my life, I'm a self-taught Musician, Recording Engineer, Computer Programmer, Internet Programmer/Designer, and theater Technical Director. I have a degree in Electronics Technology and an ISCET license. I love to write and record music, design computer software, design embedded computer control systems, and expose the crimes against humanity that make—and keep—so many people ill today.

He is very concerned about Mercury,heavy metals...etc and the damage it does, and right he is.

I tryed for a long time to find something on Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist), but came up with no back ground info. Just that he is an Activist and does interviews and lectures.
edit on 27-2-2013 by azureskys because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-2-2013 by azureskys because: fixed stuff

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'd be interested to know how the "chemtrail" materials are handled and manufactured.

Do the people manufacturing it know what it's used for? Where exactly are these planes
kept and filled with this chemical cocktail? How do the people handling it stay immune
to Morgellons? (SP?) Do they know they're harming themselves and everyone they've
ever known and loved, not to mention the environment?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The predominant component being ice crystals.

Ice crystals aren't harmful. They do need something to grow on though?

Like Soot ?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I've taught my brain how to close off things that just DON'T MAKE SENSE.

A closed mind is never a good thing. I wouldn't be proud of it if I were you.
en.wikipedia.org...
After hearing every argument imaginable...from both sides...i'm gonna stick with the "chemtrail theorists". Also...look at who's mind is closed. You're adamant about your argument and there is no persuading you otherwise.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Soot is helpful perhaps but not necessary. There are more than enough ambient condensation nuclei. After all, cirrus clouds form, don't they?

But soot, like the other exhaust products is there even when contrails aren't.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You're adamant about your argument and there is no persuading you otherwise.

But the difference is that I have taken the time to look at and understand both "sides" of the discussion. You on the other hand don't do that. You said that you don't listen to any one who tells you that contrails can persist and spread.

There is no evidence that persistent contrails are anything but persistent contrails. There is no evidence that "chemtrails" exist.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix is on-air in 18 minutes.
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def